PDA

View Full Version : While up in the mountains....

Avante
12-22-2013, 05:21 AM
...the last couple of weeks (heading back up for Christmas) it hit me just how fucked up it is living down here in civilization. Up there everything smells and tastes better. Everything is so clear and clean. I'd love to live up here, no neighbors, no sirens, noboby knocking on my door peddling religion, vaccum cleaners, and bullshit. Maybe when Judy retires, but I could be dead by then since she's a lot younger than I am:king

Only in the wilderness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIYcDqOTEBY

I did see a battle between a huge spider and a wasp, the wasp won then carried the spider away, I give...why? And there really is something cool about the yell of a coyote at night.

Reck
12-22-2013, 05:42 AM
Why couldn't a bear find you and tear you up. smh

Avante
12-22-2013, 05:53 AM
Why couldn't a bear find you and tear you up. smh

You still into this stupid...

I don't like you because you have the balls to do your thing unlike me who has to leech off everyone else. I have to come here and bug you because I'm a prick. I'm a follower and hate leaders.

Dude, I wouldn't read you if you ever started a thread so stop reading me...deal? You are an idiot guy and boring,

Anyone here not have their head planted three feet up their ass?

Reck
12-22-2013, 05:55 AM
You still into this stupid...

I don't like you because you have the balls to do your thing unlike me who has to leech off everyone. I have to come here and bug you because I'm a prick.

Dude, I wouldn't read you if you ever started a thread so stop reading me...deal? You are an idiot guy and boring,

Melting down so early Fagante?

Avante
12-22-2013, 05:58 AM
Melting down so early Fagante?

That coming from a lowrent leech, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, why do you follow others around just to pester them anyway, you really that fucked up?

You ever thought about being cool?

AchillesHeel
12-22-2013, 06:25 AM
...the last couple of weeks (heading back up for Christmas) it hit me just how fucked up it is living down here in civilization. Up there everything smells and tastes better. Everything is so clear and clean. I'd love to live up here, no neighbors, no sirens, noboby knocking on my door peddling religion, vaccum cleaners, and bullshit. Maybe when Judy retires, but I could be dead by then since she's a lot younger than I am:king

Only in the wilderness.

I did see a battle between a huge spider and a wasp, the wasp won then carried the spider away, I give...why? And there really is something cool about the yell of a coyote at night.

No one to report those screams coming out of your van. Perfect for child molestation, no?

DJR210
12-22-2013, 06:35 AM
Too bad Judy didn't whack your ass and leave you in a shallow grave tbqh.

Avante
12-22-2013, 06:38 AM
No one to report those screams coming out of your van. Perfect for child molestation, no?

You're the one all wrapped up in child molestation half pint, not me.

Avante
12-22-2013, 06:39 AM
Too bad Judy didn't whack your ass and leave you in a shallow grave tbqh.

Kinda take this shit seriously do we? You ever smile?

Avante
12-22-2013, 06:40 AM
How many kids do we have here anyway? I feel like I'm back in junior high.

Reck
12-22-2013, 06:53 AM
How many kids do we have here anyway? I feel like I'm back in junior high.

Maybe you should just graduate into the more mature audience then. Oh wait, you're banned from all of them. :lmao

:lol Getting himself banned from over 30 track and field forums. :lol

DJR210
12-22-2013, 06:53 AM
No one to report those screams coming out of your van. Perfect for child molestation, no? :lmao

Avante
12-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Maybe you should just graduate into the more mature audience then. Oh wait, you're banned from all of them. :lmao

:lol Getting himself banned from over 30 track and field forums. :lol

Since you brought it up.

I am banned from..one..and so would you or anyone else who posts here. It's one of those sissy boards where..fuck...will get you banned. Where did you get 30, that's ridiculous so why make shit up? I'm posting on the two best right now.

Dude, don't make shit up, ok? Why lie?

How about naming three of those 30 slugger, what, you can't do it, why is that slick could it be because you're a fucking liar?

Avante
12-22-2013, 06:59 AM
:lmao

You can sure tell the kiddies here can't ya?

Reck
12-22-2013, 07:25 AM
Since you brought it up.

I am banned from..one..and so would you or anyone else who posts here. It's one of those sissy boards where..fuck...will get you banned. Where did you get 30, that's ridiculous so why make shit up? I'm posting on the two best right now.

Dude, don't make shit up, ok? Why lie?

How about naming three of those 30 slugger, what, you can't do it, why is that slick could it be because you're a fucking liar?

Dude you got outed a while back as being banned from multiple forums.

Brutal, Razon, Avante, all those names were banned. No lies here bro. You're just that bad.

Avante
12-22-2013, 09:03 AM
Dude you got outed a while back as being banned from multiple forums.

Brutal, Razon, Avante, all those names were banned. No lies here bro. You're just that bad.

First off I've never used RaZon any place other than here. I along with a gang of others were all banned for 30 days once. We are all back now. So where are those other 28? Why not just admit you lied? 30???????????? Try ..one..right now...and one for a month months ago. That's a long long long way from 30 ya fucking liar.

I haven't even posted on 30 boards in all my time of doing this. Right now...4....which is my norm.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-22-2013, 09:14 AM

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-22-2013, 09:15 AM
You can sure tell the kiddies here can't ya?

Given your experience I'm guessing you can tell the kiddies everywhere :lol

Avante
12-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Given your experience I'm guessing you can tell the kiddies everywhere :lol

Come here little fella, sit right there. Ok, now look at me.

I would shoot any fucker who messed with a kid right in the eye. Now what is it about that you don't understand? Now don't act like you're too stupid to read and understand that...ok? If I didn't have a gun I'd choke them to death..ok?

DeadlyDynasty
12-22-2013, 09:19 AM
So shoot yourself, in both eyes for good measure

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-22-2013, 09:20 AM
Come here little fella, sit right there.

Do you use this line on all the kids after luring them into your van :lol

Avante
12-22-2013, 09:21 AM
So shoot yourself, in both eyes for good measure

You really are that dumb aren't you?

Avante
12-22-2013, 09:21 AM
Do you use this line on all the kids after luring them into your van :lol

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-22-2013, 09:22 AM
So do you plan on posting any bets in the NFL forum this week or are you gonna pussy out again?

Avante
12-22-2013, 09:22 AM
See how easy this is, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little shits too fucking stupid to even see it.

Avante
12-22-2013, 09:23 AM
So do you plan on posting any bets in the NFL forum this week or are you gonna pussy out again?

I already did dummy why not look there before running your mouth, ok?

DJR210
12-22-2013, 11:08 AM
I feel like I'm back in junior high.

Dream come true I'm sure.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2013, 11:47 AM
...the last couple of weeks (heading back up for Christmas) it hit me just how fucked up it is living down here in civilization. Up there everything smells and tastes better. Everything is so clear and clean. I'd love to live up here, no neighbors, no sirens, noboby knocking on my door peddling religion, vaccum cleaners, and bullshit.I told you you live in a shithole.

Clipper Nation
12-22-2013, 12:34 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt

DMC
12-22-2013, 07:02 PM

Only in the wilderness.

http://i.imgur.com/NypnvV3.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-22-2013, 08:15 PM
:lmao down $8,720 on NFL betting this year

DeadlyDynasty
12-22-2013, 08:22 PM
He may wanna go back to Chris Dorner's cabin after det one

Clipper Nation
12-22-2013, 08:26 PM
:lmao How 'bout those Giants?

Huey Freeman
12-22-2013, 09:31 PM

Only in the wilderness.

Kori or somebody better save this post and give it to authorities out there in Cali. Thiis info may come in handy the next time a child comes up missing out there.

leemajors
12-22-2013, 11:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NypnvV3.gif

Good call

DMC
12-22-2013, 11:49 PM
:lmao down $8,720 on NFL betting this year

2Ui_Q4qBDJY