PDA

View Full Version : Tenacious D Movie!!!!

KEDA
07-30-2005, 01:19 PM
www.tenaciousdmovie.com

I cant wait to go see this!!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 01:22 PM
the movie is like 8 years too late

its going to be overhyped, commercial, and hackneyed

Duff McCartney
07-30-2005, 01:24 PM
I can't say I'm a fan of their stuff. But that song Wonder Boy is cool...my cousin Frank and his friend Gilbert always call Manu Wonder Boy.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 01:26 PM
i liked the old HBO series, and the album was funny/good

but they've been doing the same act for years....plus jack black is like the same character in every movie he's ever been in, so we're not gonna see anything new

if we do, then im sure it'll be funny
but i wont get my hopes up

spurschick
07-30-2005, 02:52 PM
sweet :tu

spurschick
07-30-2005, 03:03 PM
"I'll say kick it, and you'll just kick it with a tasty groove, okay? 1-2-3, kick it! Kick it, come on, god damnit, god Kyle, could you ONE TIME kick it, what the fuck?!"

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 04:28 PM
That's the only way it would make any money.

I was watching Bio-Dome the other day. I comepletely forgot The D played in the background.

HBO had a good thing goig for them when they had Tenecious D and Mr. Show on a few years ago.

Yeah man, last time I watched Bio-Dome (like a few months ago) i was like wow i forgot how incredibly juvenile the humor in this movie was, wow i didn't know tenacious D was in this movie

Yeah, Mr. Show rules.....Twenty four! that's the highest numba!

Horry For 3!
07-31-2005, 02:46 AM
Thats cool, I like Tenacious D.

TheDude
07-31-2005, 04:01 AM
"I'll say kick it, and you'll just kick it with a tasty groove, okay? 1-2-3, kick it! Kick it, come on, god damnit, god Kyle, could you ONE TIME kick it, what the fuck?!"

Is that the episode when they have to come up with a tasty groove?...and they sit in their apartment for like a week and try and come up with something, when they finally find a groove..and start to snap, but they forget to record it?

I love that one, some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.