Suspect
12-23-2013, 05:02 AM
Pls :cry

Rogue
12-23-2013, 05:37 AM
what's the matter bro?

Rogue
12-23-2013, 05:45 AM
Seems you got on my nigga's nerves tbh, whoa da fuck you said to him?

Reck
12-23-2013, 05:49 AM
what's the matter bro?

He's got a gay crush on me.

Watch out too son this little fairy was hunting for some info on you the other day. Wanted to know if you were asian and some shit. I told him you were hispanic to throw him off. :lol

Rogue
12-23-2013, 06:03 AM
Told u those chinks are degenerate people who should be removed from the world map per our nigga m>s's theory, and thank you for protecting me from that perverse Asian fartbreath :cry

You weren't totally wrong saying I were hispanic though, I even tried to pretend to be spanish when I first joined this site and I once even asked Kori for a spanish flag icon (of course she didn't give me, because my IP address ain't Spanish). I do believe I have some spanish gene inside my body though, I'm short and I'm a fast speaker, and I have a passion for soccer (soccer video games at least). I even endeavored to learn spanish by Rousetta Stone earlier this year and finished all 5 levels, but never practiced it ever since and I've forgotten most of it tbh, should've kept it up. :cry

I ain't regretting no shit, however, cuz I stopped learning spanish to concentrate on writing "goddess" novels... I ain't gonna regret losing anything for the sake of our goddess :cry

Suspect
12-23-2013, 10:27 AM
:cry suspect plz say sorry :cry

:cry thought we was friends :cry

spurraider21
12-23-2013, 12:41 PM
is anybody else weirded out by rogue/shadowflame and their affection to one another? i'm starting to doubt rouge's celibacy tbh

m>s
12-23-2013, 01:08 PM
Faggot fight!

HarlemHeat37
12-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Faggot fight!

:lmao..

2 of the shittiest posters on ST, tbh, especially OP..

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2013, 01:47 PM
Told u those chinks are degenerate people who should be removed from the world map per our nigga m>s's theory, and thank you for protecting me from that perverse Asian fartbreath :cry

You weren't totally wrong saying I were hispanic though, I even tried to pretend to be spanish when I first joined this site and I once even asked Kori for a spanish flag icon (of course she didn't give me, because my IP address ain't Spanish). I do believe I have some spanish gene inside my body though, I'm short and I'm a fast speaker, and I have a passion for soccer (soccer video games at least). I even endeavored to learn spanish by Rousetta Stone earlier this year and finished all 5 levels, but never practiced it ever since and I've forgotten most of it tbh, should've kept it up. :cry

I ain't regretting no shit, however, cuz I stopped learning spanish to concentrate on writing "goddess" novels... I ain't gonna regret losing anything for the sake of our goddess :cry
that nigga blade

Reck
12-23-2013, 04:43 PM
:lmao very successful thread.

If you're going to make a thread about me, make it worthwhile.

Suspect
12-23-2013, 04:49 PM
is anybody else weirded out by rogue/shadowflame and their affection to one another? i'm starting to doubt rouge's celibacy tbh

Reck
12-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Ohh burn from the fake black guy. :lmao

Calispursfan11
12-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Tbh why was this thread made, tbqh?

Rogue
12-24-2013, 12:06 AM
thing is both of us have the common affection for our goddess, we're friends the fraternal way like I am with them all mavs fans like my niggas m>s and Jacob, but it ain't nothing like what that malodorous chink suspect attempted to initiate with shadowflames imho. suspect is a gay asian pervert and all, typical yellow fag tbh.

Arnold Toht
12-24-2013, 12:09 AM
All I know is, Shadow flamed out of the forums after game 7 of the Finals. I don't hold a grudge against him or anything, I'm just pointing it out.

Flamer

RsxPiimp
12-24-2013, 12:10 AM
:lmao..

2 of the shittiest posters on ST, tbh, especially OP..

Glad someone finally said it, my respect for Harlem increased by tenfold :lol

spurraider21
12-24-2013, 12:25 AM
thing is both of us have the common affection for our goddess, we're friends the fraternal way like I am with them all mavs fans like my niggas m>s and Jacob, but it ain't nothing like what that malodorous chink suspect attempted to initiate with shadowflames imho. suspect is a gay asian pervert and all, typical yellow fag tbh.

so you admit that you have zero interest in ever having sex with women, but HE's the gay one? ehh

Reck
12-24-2013, 12:43 AM
Glad someone finally said it, my respect for Harlem increased by tenfold :lol

Like you're a prime example of exellence around here. :lol

Reck
12-24-2013, 12:50 AM
so you admit that you have zero interest in ever having sex with women, but HE's the gay one? ehh

WTF are you talking about? :lol

Rogue is trolling 80% of the time when he brings up Scarlett and the goddess thing. By your logic, half the board is gay because they simply keep the trolling game going.

spurraider21
12-24-2013, 12:54 AM
WTF are you talking about? :lol

Rogue is trolling 80% of the time when he brings up Scarlett and the goddess thing. By your logic, half the board is gay because they simply keep the trolling game going.

i'm aware its rogue's shitty shtick. i've pointed that out several times before. literally nobody in the forum cares for it, but if he's gna insist, then he's just gna have to deal with the fact that he openly claims he doesn't want to get laid

Rogue
12-24-2013, 01:05 AM
i'm aware its rogue's shitty shtick. i've pointed that out several times before. literally nobody in the forum cares for it, but if he's gna insist, then he's just gna have to deal with the fact that he openly claims he doesn't want to get laid

I'm just being 100% honest imho (unlike the vast fucking majority of chinks who cheat for fun). I just don't feel like sticking my dick somewhere inside another person's body whatever the gender. I do feel the natural instinct but I have strong enough mind to abstain from doing it, unlike you youngsters who have to dress your dicks with rubber hats to avoid impregnating your bitches, which's downright gross and pathetic tbh. I'm just too smart to ever do stuffs like that imho (like Isaac Newton)

spurraider21
12-24-2013, 01:47 AM
I'm just being 100% honest imho (unlike the vast fucking majority of chinks who cheat for fun). I just don't feel like sticking my dick somewhere inside another person's body whatever the gender. I do feel the natural instinct but I have strong enough mind to abstain from doing it, unlike you youngsters who have to dress your dicks with rubber hats to avoid impregnating your bitches, which's downright gross and pathetic tbh. I'm just too smart to ever do stuffs like that imho (like Isaac Newton)
If it's just condoms that gross you out u can wait till marriage then fuck away

Rogue
12-24-2013, 03:06 AM
If it's just condoms that gross you out u can wait till marriage then fuck away
No it ain't just condoms or whatever shit. I just don't feel like doing what the animals do tbh. I think the abstinence from our natural instincts is the main different that distinguishes humans from other animals, and the smarter a man is the less likely he's going to ever fuck any bitch imho.

Great minds think similar, tbh

Newton never married. Although it is impossible to verify, it is commonly believed that he died a virgin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity), as has been commented on by such figures as mathematician Charles Hutton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hutton),[84] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton#cite_note-84) economist John Maynard Keynes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Maynard_Keynes),[85] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton#cite_note-85) and physicist Carl Sagan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Sagan).[86]
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton#cite_note-86)French writer and philosopher Voltaire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltaire), who was in London at the time of Newton's funeral, claimed to have verified the fact, writing that "I have had that confirmed by the doctor and the surgeon who were with him when he died".[87] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton#cite_note-87) In 1733, Voltaire publicly stated that Newton "had neither passion nor weakness; he never went near any woman"

spurraider21
12-24-2013, 03:08 AM
humans are animals...

Einstein got a lot of ass. what's your point?

Rogue
12-24-2013, 03:08 AM
Goddess is my most respected person alive, while Sir Isaac Newton is the one I most respect of all time tbh (Zhang Sanfeng being a close runner-up, both lifelong celibates tbh)

Rogue
12-24-2013, 03:12 AM
humans are animals...

Einstein got a lot of ass. what's your point?
Only means Einstein was a fakeass scientist tbh. Guy sucked at math, for which alone he should've killed himself in total shamefulness since he was a Jew. He got massive asses yet ended up marrying his cousin only to produce some retarded bastards, incest. :lol

I'm a big approver of his theory of general relativity though.

Rogue
03-04-2014, 06:41 PM
my nigga Shadowflames :cry hasn't posted since the break of the news about Goddess's pregnancy... :cry Hope he's OK tbh. He probably feels even more hurt after 3.3 (date when rumor of Goddess's pregnancy was officially confirmed) than he did after 6 tbh :cry

Franklin
05-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Goodbye my niggas.

Done with this place forever.
Dude even disabled his PM. Hope we win game 7 and he'll then hopefully come back. :cry

HI-FI
05-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Dude even disabled his PM. Hope we win game 7 and he'll then hopefully come back. :cry

Got the same message. That sucks but can't blame him.

Franklin
05-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Dude just doesn't have no faith I think. He even gave up on "Goddess" just because she got pregnant.

Franklin
06-13-2014, 03:09 AM
my nigga shadow... our Spurs are winning yet our nigga still lurking :cry
quitting on his team way too soon :cry

NRHector
06-13-2014, 03:40 AM
my nigga shadow... our Spurs are winning yet our nigga still lurking :cry
quitting on his team way too soon :cry

What happened to shadow?

sook
06-13-2014, 06:28 AM
this site has gone to shit so he doesn't post anymore, like many others.

Franklin
06-13-2014, 09:02 AM
but I believe it'll bounce back a bit after Spurs win #5, imho.