PDA

View Full Version : Ravens/Dolphins/Chargers/Steelers chances !

elemento
12-24-2013, 08:20 AM
Hey guys,

Just checking if I have things right about the playoffs.

Ravens - have to win and either the Dolphins or the Chargers lose. In a 2-way h2h, the Ravens have the edge over both. In a 3-way, they lose because they haven't faced the Chargers and the decision goes to Conference record and the Dolphins have the edge.

Dolphins - have to win and either the Ravens lose or the Chargers win.

Chargers - have to win and both the Ravens and the Dolphins have to lose.

Steelers - Ravens, Dolphins and Chargers have to lose and they have to win.

Is that correct ? is there anything to add?

Thanks

Pelicans78
12-24-2013, 10:11 AM
I'm hoping the Chargers get in. They have the best chance of winning a game.

MeloHype
12-24-2013, 11:38 AM
I hope Phillip Rivers and co. make the playoffs

Clipper Nation
12-24-2013, 11:59 AM
It'd be funny if just like 2008, we sneak in with a mediocre-ass record while an 11-5 team misses out :lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-24-2013, 12:07 PM
Chargers would beat Cincy then put the fear of god into the Broncos...feel the same way about Baltimore but they ain't makin it.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Pullin for Rivers tbh

Robz4000
12-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Chargers get in they make it to the AFCCG, and a bowl run wouldn't surprise me. The AFC is that bad this year.

J.T.
12-24-2013, 03:14 PM
If I'm the Colts, I throw Week 17 against the Jags. I doubt the Ravens go into Cincinnati and win, but even if they do fuck the Chargers and their weird ass Colts voodoo. That 2008 playoff home game they got with an 8-8 record against a 12-4 Colts team was horseshit. So was the ending. Colts stopped them on third down like every time but flags everywhere. Yeah, yeah "there's holding on every play". It's just curious when you wait until overtime of a fucking playoff game to start flagging for it.

Fuck San Diego, nothing would make me happier than to see that team get shipped to another town and rebranded with a new name and colors.

Clipper Nation
12-24-2013, 03:22 PM
If I'm the Colts, I throw Week 17 against the Jags. I doubt the Ravens go into Cincinnati and win, but even if they do fuck the Chargers and their weird ass Colts voodoo. That 2008 playoff home game they got with an 8-8 record against a 12-4 Colts team was horseshit. So was the ending. Colts stopped them on third down like every time but flags everywhere. Yeah, yeah "there's holding on every play". It's just curious when you wait until overtime of a fucking playoff game to start flagging for it.

Fuck San Diego, nothing would make me happier than to see that team get shipped to another town and rebranded with a new name and colors.
:cry

:lmao Fivehead choking to Volek and Sproles in back-to-back years

Spur-Addict
12-24-2013, 03:56 PM
Rather see the Chargers for reasons others have mentioned. The NFC is so stacked, that I'd rather have a team that is the true definition of a dark horse that can really rattle these upper tier AFC teams. They are certainly an inconsistent team. But, their willingness to run the ball consistently, yet effectively makes them a legit threat to any team. Ryan Matthews is looking like an actual running back this year. And with Keenan Allen balling out of his skull, anything can happen.

Signature wins this year at Denver, at Kansas City and a convincing home win VS Indianapolis make them all the more desirable from a fan of the game perspective for wanting a series of good games this playoff season. They can play anywhere. Fielding a competitive game VS Cinci is also worthy of note.

But, it seems they need help from Geno Sanchez, and Matt Bonner's cousin, so it's not looking pretty.

J.T.
12-24-2013, 04:00 PM
:cry

:lmao Fivehead choking to Volek and Sproles in back-to-back years

I'ma be salty about that 2008 game forever. Sup guys let's wait until overtime and start flagging the shit out of the Colts for defensive holding! C'mon, it'll be funny!

Robz4000
12-24-2013, 04:04 PM
Rather see the Chargers for reasons others have mentioned. The NFC is so stacked, that I'd rather have a team that is the true definition of a dark horse that can really rattle these upper tier AFC teams. They are certainly an inconsistent team. But, their willingness to run the ball consistently, yet effectively makes them a legit threat to any team. Ryan Matthews is looking like an actual running back this year. And with Keenan Allen balling out of his skull, anything can happen.

Signature wins this year at Denver, at Kansas City and a convincing home win VS Indianapolis make them all the more desirable from a fan of the game perspective for wanting a series of good games this playoff season. They can play anywhere. Fielding a competitive game VS Cinci is also worthy of note.

But, it seems they need help from Geno Sanchez, and Matt Bonner's cousin, so it's not looking pretty.

Cincy will pull it out at home. No idea what to expect from the Jest but they hate Miami so anything can happen.

Spur-Addict
12-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Cincy will pull it out at home. No idea what to expect from the Jest but they hate Miami so anything can happen.

One would hope Cinci pulls it off, but they've already lost to Baltimore once this year (albeit on the road). The Jets however, have won just one road game this year, and that was at Atlanta :lol And their previous match up VS Miami, was a twenty point blowout. So, yeah.

MultiTroll
12-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Ravens - have to win and either the Dolphins or the Chargers lose. In a 2-way h2h, the Ravens have the edge over both. In a 3-way, they lose because they haven't faced the Chargers and the decision goes to Conference record and the Dolphins have the edge.
Ravens must win and Dolphins must lose?
I don't see how Miami can be ahead in the standings now, then if both Fish and Ravens win the Ravens will surpass the Fish?

DeadlyDynasty
12-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Ravens must win and Dolphins must lose?
I don't see how Miami can be ahead in the standings now, then if both Fish and Ravens win the Ravens will surpass the Fish?
If all 3 win they go to the 3-team tiebreaker, which is conference record (Miami would win). If they both win and SD loses it's a 2-team tiebreaker, and BAL beat MIA H2H so they'd be in.

HarlemHeat37
12-24-2013, 06:14 PM
Miami is going to get in and they'll be one of the shittiest playoff teams of my lifetime, tbh..

Their offensive line is going to be manhandled in a playoff game, tbh..

Chinook
12-27-2013, 02:56 AM
The Ravens also get in if everyone loses.