PDA

View Full Version : Do your kids believe in Santa?

Michael Jordan.
12-24-2013, 02:48 PM
I think it's up to the parents to decide whether or not to have their kids to believe in it, however it does piss me off when certain people (who can't afford to have kids and buy presents )go around shitting on parents who do the whole Santa Claus thing.

I. Hustle
12-24-2013, 03:10 PM
I think it's up to the parents to decide whether or not to have their kids to believe in it, however it does piss me off when certain people (who can't afford to have kids and buy presents )go around shitting on parents who do the whole Santa Claus thing.

I'm with you on that. Let the kids be kids.

lefty
12-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Suspect believes in Santa

When he was a kid, he told his parents Santa put his candle stick in his tushi in a mall's bathroom

benefactor
12-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Yeah...if you don't want to believe in Santa then whatever, but don't have your little faggot kid go to school and ruin it for the rest of them.

lefty
12-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Yeah...if you don't want to believe in Santa then whatever, but don't have your little faggot kid go to school and ruin it for the rest of them.
Shit good idea, when I get kids I'll tell them to ruin it for their classmates

benefactor
12-24-2013, 05:21 PM
faggot

AchillesHeel
12-24-2013, 05:42 PM
We still put on the act for the kids, let them have their fun, tbh.

Rogue
12-24-2013, 06:35 PM
I humbly disagree with most of you here. Kids are kids but it doesn't mean you can guide your kids into believing a lie, instead the right thing for good parents to do is inculcate a scientific sense in their kids' young mind, and it ain't having nothing to do with whether you're religious or not. I mean even religious people no longer believe in the existence of a man levitating in the sky who's known as "God". Even kids deserve the right to be told the truth, and being young ain't no excuse for being ignorant imho.

bigzak25
12-24-2013, 07:12 PM
My 7 year old is hip to the game but my 3 year old believes and I'm fine with that.

DJR210
12-24-2013, 07:24 PM

Same fucking bullshit I'm dealing w/ now. We probably shouldn't tell my son the kid he heard that from has idiots for parents 'cause that will more than likely make it's way back, but fuck em' tbh.

xmas1997
12-26-2013, 05:50 AM
Kids have and make up all sorts of fantasies as they grow up.
It doesn't hurt them to believe in Santa Claus.
In fact he is a good hero figure better suited for the role than modern day real athletes are.