PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Kings head coach BURIES team "You know how hard it is to give up 39 points in a qrtr?

Thebesteva
12-24-2013, 05:50 PM
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYcdov_2vxw

Reck
12-24-2013, 06:02 PM
Pop had to be thinking the same thing when Spurs let the Thunder drop 40 on them. :lol

Thread
12-24-2013, 06:16 PM
Better be damn sure how he parses his word,,,he'll be branded a racist so quick he won't believe it.

Thread
12-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Pop had to be thinking the same thing when Spurs let the Thunder drop 40 on them. :lol

After 6 Pop has got nary room to be thinking about anything except redemption.

DMC
12-24-2013, 06:36 PM
Better be damn sure how he parses his word,,,he'll be branded a racist so quick he won't believe it.

Which word are you referring to?

DMC
12-24-2013, 06:37 PM
After 6 Pop has got nary room to be thinking about anything except redemption.

Yet you were swept and are thinking about Pop.

skut_farkus
12-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Damn preach son preach

Thread
12-24-2013, 06:50 PM
Which word are you referring to?

Any.

Thread
12-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Yet you were swept and are thinking about Pop.

Absolutely. You better believe it. I've been waiting for a 6 since about 5 minutes after I landed here after that Lee kid missed that bunny 50 years ago. tee, hee.

Spur-Addict
12-24-2013, 06:52 PM
The best part of this interview was the beginning for me. Malone just keeping it real. "It's the same problem every night, I guess we gotta get some better players" :rollin

Thread
12-24-2013, 06:55 PM
The best part of this interview was the beginning for me. Malone just keeping it real. "It's the same problem every night, I guess we gotta get some better players" :rollin

"niqqer rich" is a phenomenon steeped in cruel reality that Malone is being fitted with. Just shut up and cash the checks, Mike.

skut_farkus
12-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Dem niggas all took a L on that one tbh. Malone with the clutch 5th quarter goods

Jodelo
12-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Wow. I like coaches like that who talk "real".

elmanutres
12-24-2013, 08:30 PM
Absolutely. You better believe it. I've been waiting for a 6 since about 5 minutes after I landed here after that Lee kid missed that bunny 50 years ago. tee, hee.

which team do you hate more, spurs or suns?

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
12-24-2013, 08:41 PM
Wow. I like coaches like that who talk "real".

Me too he kept it 100
I like this guy

KL2
12-24-2013, 08:56 PM
He's a good coach, this is the guy that was drawing up plays in the playoffs while Mark Jackson was doing his bullshit sermons.

Reck
12-24-2013, 08:57 PM
Is easy to trash talk when your team sucks balls overall.

If a coach with a solid team were to say that he would be on the short flight back home.

Thread
12-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Is easy to trash talk when your team sucks balls overall.

If a coach with a solid team were to say that he would be on the short flight back home.

A team has to be vested in the goal of championship. There are a handful of teams in the NBA of such ilk. The other 25 or so are populated by men who just want to get the money and spend it. They could give two shits about winning an NBA Title. It's gonna get worse too. As the last of the Mohicans retire it's gonna get a lot worse.

Just cash your checks, Mike.

Rogue
12-24-2013, 11:03 PM
one loss in the regular season ain't meaning shit but it seems the L came to the team at a horrible time, which was the main reason why coach got so upset about the loss. The kings played several good games shortly before and after the Gay deal, which made an enormous boost to the confidence of their young niggas (Isiah Thomas in particular), but such enthusciasm was prematurely watered down by such a loss. They're a team supposed to be rebuilding, and tanking, but it wouldn't make much good impact on the growth of their players if they followed the bobcats way (making it a habit to lose games)

scanry
12-25-2013, 05:54 AM
A team has to be vested in the goal of championship. There are a handful of teams in the NBA of such ilk. The other 25 or so are populated by men who just want to get the money and spend it. They could give two shits about winning an NBA Title. It's gonna get worse too. As the last of the Mohicans retire it's gonna get a lot worse.

Just cash your checks, Mike.

You realize how hard that is right?

As a fan of a successful club, i personally don't know that feeling because players compete when they play for elite coaches like Pop, Phil or Riley, but when you see other coaches in Atlanta, Portland or even Detriot, you realize that you don't have to be a contender in order to compete.

Bottom line is that every bb club has a bad game or two, so i wouldn't lose much sleep into that loss.

monosylab1k
12-25-2013, 01:14 PM

lol more white male conservative dumbass talk. "Watch what you say around black people they might call you racist!"

No, just don't say anything fuckin racist and they won't label you anything.

Thread
12-25-2013, 01:18 PM
lol more white male conservative dumbass talk. "Watch what you say around black people they might call you racist!"

No, just don't say anything fuckin racist and they won't label you anything.

It's that lack of vice-versa that is so adorable, Mono.