PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from the liquor store

SupremeGuy
12-24-2013, 07:18 PM
Holy shit people like to drink during the Holidays! lol It was as packed as I've ever seen it. I even made a little joke "are we celebrating the birth of alcohol tomorrow or what?" :p: The lady in front and guy behind us laughed.

Anyways, cheers motherfuckers. :toast

Gonna sit back, get drunk, and watch last night's game with the girlfriend/soon to be wife.

Rogue
12-24-2013, 07:57 PM
soon to be wife :lmao better also make it a rehearsal of the soon-coming funeral of your dreams tbh since most bitches are dream killers (per the golden Tom Leykis principles)

Reck
12-24-2013, 08:02 PM
soon to be wife :lmao better also make it a rehearsal of the soon-coming funeral of your dreams tbh since most bitches are dream killers (per the golden Tom Leykis principles)

Cold as ice. :lol

TE
12-24-2013, 08:13 PM
that sucks. I hate watching sports shit with my GF. I also hate drinking with her. Just isn't the same...

Spur-Addict
12-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Damn, just dropping trou and shitting all over his future Rogue :lol

SupremeGuy
12-24-2013, 08:28 PM
My girl made an account a while back and I've been telling her to finally post and shit. She's about to start a thread in the Spurs forum. :lol I told her to not be a pussy and expect and bunch of asshole comments. lol Plus her name is fucking gay but she made it with me, SupremeGirl.

RD2191
12-24-2013, 08:29 PM
:lmaocome on man, get ready for the shit to hit the fan

SupremeGuy
12-24-2013, 08:32 PM
:cry no one loves me :cry

SupremeGuy
12-24-2013, 08:33 PM
:lmaocome on man, get ready for the shit to hit the fanI tried to prepare her man, all I can do. lol Not a really big deal, tbh. We have the same sense of humor and shit.

Reck
12-24-2013, 08:35 PM
My girl made an account a while back and I've been telling her to finally post and shit. She's about to start a thread in the Spurs forum. :lol I told her to not be a pussy and expect and bunch of asshole comments. lol Plus her name is fucking gay but she made it with me, SupremeGirl.

Damn, good luck to you both. :toast

I wouldn't let my girlfriend on here if it was the last forum. :lol

SupremeGuy
12-24-2013, 08:38 PM
Damn, good luck to you both. :toast

I wouldn't let my girlfriend on here if it was the last forum. :lolThanks. lol I'm all for anything that adds to the lulz. She doesn't really care enough to get offended so I think we're good to go.

DeadlyDynasty
12-24-2013, 08:38 PM
I tried to prepare her man, all I can do. lol Not a really big deal, tbh. We have the same sense of humor and shit.
She bout to get an e-train all up in her bro...not wise

DeadlyDynasty
12-24-2013, 08:42 PM
Thanks. lol I'm all for anything that adds to the lulz. She doesn't really care enough to get offended so I think we're good to go.
I welcomed her upstairs:toast

and downstairs.......heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-o!

SupremeGuy
12-24-2013, 08:43 PM
Let it loose man, we're drinking and laughing. Good shit.

SupremeGuy
12-24-2013, 08:44 PM
I welcomed her upstairs:toast

and downstairs.......heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-o!HAHAHAH I saw about upstairs. She's all trying to come up with something witty. lol OMG what she's going to post is fucking lame

Buddy Mignon
12-24-2013, 09:02 PM

You tell her when she's tired of fucking with the nerds upstairs then slither here ass on down her to fuck with Buddy. I'll show her who's supreme.

DJR210
12-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Thanks. lol I'm all for anything that adds to the lulz. She doesn't really care enough to get offended so I think we're good to go.

Let me know when she posts that thread so I can go welcome her to Spurstalk.

SupremeGuy
12-24-2013, 09:10 PM
Already did. Welcome her. lol

Joyrider
12-24-2013, 09:12 PM
I just bought 4 bottles of liquor and a bottle of wine. Just need some pills and it'll be a white Christmas after all.

RGMCSE
12-24-2013, 09:15 PM
HAHAHAH I saw about upstairs. She's all trying to come up with something witty. lol OMG what she's going to post is fucking lame

This will not end well :lol:lol:lol

SupremeGuy
12-24-2013, 09:29 PM
This will not end well :lol:lol:lolShe posted a "mom" comeback but it wasn't really hated on. lol Fucking SpursTalk going weak on me.

benefactor
12-24-2013, 09:34 PM
Got the liquor two days ago to avoid the rush. One of the few times I actually thought ahead.

Reck
12-24-2013, 09:38 PM
She posted a "mom" comeback but it wasn't really hated on. lol Fucking SpursTalk going weak on me.

Overall, its pretty safe up there. Anything pass the the Spurs forums is a cesspool. lol

SupremeGuy
12-24-2013, 10:33 PM
Back to the game, talk to you guys later. :toast

Rogue
12-24-2013, 10:37 PM
:lmao stupid internet-tough guy and his bitch both addicted to ST. it comes with a benefit however, which's you wouldn't worry about your bitch catching you posting on such a message board because both of you are doing the same. It's like, drug abuse might be an issue in some households where the husband or wife smokes while the other doesn, but it ain't no issue when both the man and the bitch are addicts imho.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-24-2013, 11:37 PM

SupremeBitch was taken?

leemajors
12-24-2013, 11:42 PM
the birth of alcohol?

SupremeGuy
12-25-2013, 12:11 AM
SupremeBitch was taken?LOL your mom took that, ok? LOL

:rolleyes

Rogue
12-28-2013, 10:13 AM
I guess the person who posts as supremeguy must also be a drunkhead in the real life just like the one in his avatar tbh. I really have no idea how some man in his right mind would ever allow/encourage his bitch to even browse a website like this where everyone refers women as "bitches", let alone posting on it. I mean, if I were not a celibate and had a bitch I'd never let her know that I'd ever posted on this website tbh.