PDA

View Full Version : Nets: Deron Williams breaks his own ankle while attempting a crossover dribble

lefty
12-25-2013, 12:06 AM
Saw it yersterday

Does anyone have a GIF or YT of that? :lmao

Maybe it was already posted here, so post the link imo

Calispursfan11
12-25-2013, 12:16 AM
What a debacle season for Nyets. Williams can't recover from this year. He's a slightly above scrub level tbh and can't possibly come back. The former Celtic greats are falling apart before our eyes. I didn't see it being this bad but how could paid execs not see this desolation coming? It's their job. Now they are fucked.

TDMVPDPOY
12-25-2013, 05:11 AM
just need that turtle head next

rayjayjohnson
12-25-2013, 06:11 AM
What the fuck happened? I saw d will at staples on MLK day in I think 2011 and he was un-fucking-believably good. Biggest fall off in NBA history?

Rogue
12-25-2013, 07:10 AM
Maybe losing a few pounds of weight off his ass would help this nigga considerably tbh.

Rogue
12-25-2013, 07:21 AM
Fat son of a bitch has just as shitty a personality as gangbanger Rose imho. dude takes $ over the pride and glory of playing for his hometown and now he's stuck in a quagmire and is soon going to become the world's 2nd shittiest big contract before long... he got what he deserves tbh.

Calispursfan11
12-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Fat son of a bitch has just as shitty a personality as gangbanger Rose imho. dude takes $ over the pride and glory of playing for his hometown and now he's stuck in a quagmire and is soon going to become the world's 2nd shittiest big contract before long... he got what he deserves tbh.

+1 tbh

Calispursfan11
12-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Saw it yersterday

Does anyone have a GIF or YT of that? :lmao

Maybe it was already posted here, so post the link imo

Digging the electro link, brah. Pretty sweet extended mix.

Calispursfan11
12-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know how much fatter D Will got since 2011? Isn't he only like 28? This reminds me of the fall of Marbury and Francis. Like they fell straight off a cliff in couple of months.

Thread
12-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Does anyone know how much fatter D Will got since 2011? Isn't he only like 28? This reminds me of the fall of Marbury and Francis. Like they fell straight off a cliff in couple of months.

Arenas as well.

Calispursfan11
12-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Arenas as well.

Right, and even though Arenas was a nice guy, he had thug instincts just like the others. I wonder if there is a correlation. Thug traits = necessarily past your prime at 28 as a PG? D Rose as well, already past his prime tbh...

lefty
12-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Digging the electro link, brah. Pretty sweet extended mix.
Thanks

That YT poster has tons of good electro mixes

Calispursfan11
12-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks

That YT poster has tons of good electro mixes

I will check it out.

Thread
12-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Williams crossed the demarcation line there with Sloan. If that would have been handled correctly it most likely would have turned out in a splendid manner, but, Sloan, either of his own volition, or, by directive out of NYC allowed himself to be debased. If [they] would have stood up to Williams there it would have served him well.

That was a shame.

Calispursfan11
12-25-2013, 04:07 PM
Williams crossed the demarcation line there with Sloan. If that would have been handled correctly it most likely would have turned out in a splendid manner, but, Sloan, either of his own volition, or, by directive out of NYC allowed himself to be debased. If [they] would have stood up to Williams there it would have served him well.

That was a shame.

But the real question becomes, is Teddy Grahams really just a fat scrub now or can he actually contribute something to the team? I am unimpressed thus far. What is the word for the below underachieving? Whatever that is, is what he has become.

DMC
12-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Williams got what he deserved for killing a HOF coach. Magic did something similar to Westhead except Westhead was a shitty coach from the get go, however Magic paid for it in T cells.

whitemamba
12-25-2013, 05:22 PM
OP asking someone else for a gif, thats fucking mindblowing

Thread
12-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Williams got what he deserved for killing a HOF coach. Magic did something similar to Westhead except Westhead was a shitty coach from the get go, however Magic paid for it in T cells.

Not till after he'd garnered 5 and kept all 5 instead of giving the 5th back. tee, hee.