PDA

View Full Version : ___JVC '13' TV 25 Bucks Tonight___

mouse
07-30-2005, 05:49 PM
I have to get rid of some of this Electronic equiment in my living room.
not to mention the 12 speed bike Manny never came to get, and the tons of exercize equipment I will never use in this lifetime.
It's a JVC model number AV-20920

http://www.ezhotdeal.com/store/images/prod/prod_4118.JPG

sorry for the Spam where is the flea market forum on this site? we need one bad.

561-9941
[email protected]

ZStomp
07-30-2005, 08:02 PM
What else you got?

Got an extra computer? :lmao

mouse
07-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Dude my apartment looks like a flea market?

You want a $600.00 Adobe photoshop for 20 bucks?

Duff McCartney
07-30-2005, 11:35 PM
What kinda bike is that Mouse?

Zombie
07-30-2005, 11:44 PM
Mouse, that model # comes up as a 20" tv. :rolleyes

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 11:52 PM
What else do you have there Mouse?

I am moving to Mouse's apartment complex this fall so that me and Mouse can watch Mandingo every Saturday night.

mouse
07-31-2005, 01:47 AM
Mouse, that model # comes up as a 20" tv. :rolleyes

I think it is. I thought it was a 13" Tv since it was next to my 27" tv,
sorry I am used to 13 " and 19" , now I wonder If should I ask for more money? :lmao

TheTruth
07-31-2005, 01:47 AM
Dude my apartment looks like a flea market?

You want a $600.00 Adobe photoshop for 20 bucks?
I do.

mouse
07-31-2005, 02:09 AM
What kinda bike is that Mouse?

It was A Bike I got from an Estate sale in Austin, At that time I was into collecting autos, This bike was signed by lance after his 3rd tour de france victory. He does signing parties for many different organizations,

The man Bidded over 200 dollars to get the bike for a local event at his church. Since I did some Dry wall repair for the church they gave me the bike as part of a payment, I told them no! I rather have cash :lmao

anyway the Bike just sits there, I know have it outside, and all though it rains? I spray it with WD-40 every chance I get. It only has a flat in the front .

I know I like to collect autos but this one is taking up to much space, And when I tell folks about the Lance Armstrong signature they laugh,

Go buy a tube for the front tire , and bring a camera so we can post the pics here in the club and its yours , I need some fresh pics not the same in front of the TV or on on the PC nude one that I spam the site with.:smokin

mouse
07-31-2005, 02:11 AM
I do.

Dude that shit sold 5 mintures after I posted it :lmao

3rdCoast
07-31-2005, 02:12 AM
It was A Bike I got from an Estate sale in Austin, At that time I was into collecting autos, This bike was signed by lance after his 3rd tour de france victory. He does signing parties for many different organizations,

The man Bidded over 200 dollars to get the bike for a local event at his church. Since I did some Dry wall repair for the church they gave me the bike as part of a payment, I told them no! I rather have cash :lmao

anyway the Bike just sits there, I know have it outside, and all though it rains? I spray it with WD-40 every chance I get. It only has a flat in the front .

I know I like to collect autos but this one is taking up to much space, And when I tell folks about the Lance Armstrong signature they laugh,

Go buy a tube for the front tire , and bring a camera so we can post the pics here in the club and its yours , I need some fresh pics not the same in front of the TV or on on the PC nude one that I spam the site with.:smokin

You have all this extra stuff laying around but you don't have a camera?

mouse
07-31-2005, 02:16 AM
No one has left one in an apartment yet. I get this stuff when folks leave after not paying the rent. This shit was by the dumpster, I just could not see this stuff go to the city dump, and I don't have a job so you do the math :lmao

3rdCoast
07-31-2005, 02:17 AM
No one has left one in an apartment yet. I get this stuff when folks leave after not paying the rent. This shit was by the dumpster, I just could not see this stuff go to the city dump, and I don't have a job so you do the math :lmao

What apartments do you live in? People cant pay their rent? Must be expensive then.

mouse
07-31-2005, 02:27 AM
Anyone have a small truck and want to make some cash on the side e mail me.

You have no idea how many homes in san antonio have hard Wood floors. I know how to repair and refinish them, all you have to do is stand there and maybe plug in a power cord or, go get us some tacos, It's a cool gig, You can work at nights in a house all alone and we can drink beer. maybe bring the laptop, you get away from the wife for awhile. we go 50/50 on everything. from the Tacos to the 5 gallon can of polyurethane. You can make up to $800.00 a month if we only do two houses. trust me those folks at Remax will be calling us 3 times a day :lmao

I kinda love working for myself it rules , anyone here try it?:smokin

mouse
07-31-2005, 02:31 AM
What apartments do you live in? People cant pay their rent? Must be expensive then.

Bro every apartment has these folks. Some have Love Spats, The girlfreind leaves the cheating boyfriend, and he puts her clothes and Computer by the Dumpster, Then he is pissed cuz she was the one who paid the rent, so he leaves to go live with his parents. Ask anyone here that lives in an apartment.

Or better yet ask someone who works as a maintanace man. :smokin

You see they get to pick what they want first before they call SAPD :lmao

JoeChalupa
07-31-2005, 08:49 AM
Still got that PC?

mouse
07-31-2005, 11:36 AM
Dude you need a phone before you buy a pc.

The TV was sold to a Dude that went to Koris GTG last season , he said it was by the hebner theater, what was that palce we had that gtg?

anyway I gave him a 5.00 dollars off since he did go to a gtg, and he is going to do me a solid and take the bike also. :smokin

I will post a list of more snacks tonight.
Thanks

fraga
07-31-2005, 12:03 PM
I like used stuff...what else you got for cheap...let's talk about this almost new exercise equipment...

Duff McCartney
07-31-2005, 12:20 PM
Mouse I'll give you 20 bucks for that bike....I'll let you know when I can pick it up.

Ginofan
07-31-2005, 12:24 PM
Mouse, have you thought about using Ebay?

JoeChalupa
07-31-2005, 01:13 PM
Dude you need a phone before you buy a pc.
I will post a list of more snacks tonight.
Thanks

I've got a phone. Have you got mail?
Or PM's? :lol

mouse
07-31-2005, 07:55 PM
I like used stuff...what else you got for cheap...let's talk about this almost new exercise equipment...

I have an .....................

http://66.98.251.54/ycswebsite/images/abdoer-2004-header.gif

http://66.98.251.54/ycswebsite/images/abdoer_pro_2004.jpg

you have any xannax? :smokin

mouse
07-31-2005, 07:56 PM
I've got a phone. Have you got mail?
Or PM's? :lol

A real man will use the phone.........

MsMcGillyCutty
07-31-2005, 08:22 PM
Real men are hard to find.