PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LeBron dropping truthbombs

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2013, 09:37 PM
When asked about Bean:

"I've been hearing reports about people giving their stupid opinion about what he should do," James added. "He's not going to sit. That's not him. That's not in his nature. He's an alpha male. He's going to get healthy, and he's going to play the game that he loves and has been playing forever.
"When he gets back, he's going to play at a high level."

Calispursfan11
12-25-2013, 09:40 PM
So Lebeta is qualified to identify alphas now? No comprendo.

Reck
12-25-2013, 09:43 PM
Sure he will try to play at a high level DD.

The question then becomes, can he?

Thebesteva
12-25-2013, 09:45 PM

Has not been a high level player since Phils departure.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2013, 09:49 PM

No, and I hope he doesn't this year. Loaded drafts come around maybe once a decade--this is a potentially franchise-changing draft and the Lakers can't miss out on the sweepstakes by chasing another first round sweep. Suck badly, and hope for a Top-4

baseline bum
12-25-2013, 09:52 PM
No, and I hope he doesn't this year. Loaded drafts come around maybe once a decade--this is a potentially franchise-changing draft and the Lakers can't miss out on the sweepstakes by chasing another first round sweep. Suck badly, and hope for a Top-4

Son, him jacking up shots at a high level is what could get you into that top 4.

Expert
12-25-2013, 09:56 PM
now that LeBron is the Lakersfan goto hero what he says really matters.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Son, him jacking up shots at a high level is what could get you into that top 4.
Yeah, that's why I said I hope he doesn't play at a high-level. The best thing he can do this year is jack up shots and chase the record with reckless abandon. I would suspend any other player who had double-digit shot attempts in one game.

benefactor
12-25-2013, 10:00 PM
His woman has him by the nuts because he didn't sign a prenup. Beta behavior, tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2013, 10:03 PM
He was a young kid when he made that mistake. Could be worse...he could've been cuckolded by John Basedow then bought him a gym.

benefactor
12-25-2013, 10:13 PM
True...and Duncan was as bad as Kobe as he married the first woman that spread her legs for him. But at least he signed a prenup.

Kobe was 22 and was already in his fifth season when he married Vanessa...so he wasn't really a kid. If he hadn't figured out what alpha behavior was by then he was never going to.

Thread
12-25-2013, 10:21 PM
It's a union thingPERIOD

lefty
12-25-2013, 10:32 PM
I think he meant beta tbh

He skipped college and he is black

Honest mistake TBH

TDMVPDPOY
12-25-2013, 10:33 PM
selecting the games he comes back to play against...lmao against the raptors

Venti Quattro
12-25-2013, 10:37 PM
True...and Duncan was as bad as Kobe as he married the first woman that spread her legs for him. But at least he signed a prenup.

Kobe was 22 and was already in his fifth season when he married Vanessa...so he wasn't really a kid. If he hadn't figured out what alpha behavior was by then he was never going to.

Mamba's been there done that and he's still with his wife. He may have had a mistake of not signing a pre-nup, but they still are together.

Duncan ........ meanwhile ............ got cuckolded. Even if he signed a pre-nup, he STILL got cuckolded.

I think he meant beta tbh

He skipped college and he is black

Honest mistake TBH

Both skipped college and are both black...

lefty
12-25-2013, 10:39 PM
Both skipped college and are both black...
Yet only one of them is Alpha

That kid from Akron

Venti Quattro
12-25-2013, 10:40 PM
Yet only one of them is Alpha

That kid from Akron
:lol that's like saying that Cristiano is not the best player in Madrid

lefty
12-25-2013, 10:42 PM
:lol that's like saying that Cristiano is not the best player in Madrid
He doesnt need Xavi or Iniesta to score tbh :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
12-26-2013, 12:21 AM
Messi > Ronaldo

lefty
12-26-2013, 12:23 AM
Messi > Ronaldo
with HGH? of course

kobe4life
12-26-2013, 12:24 AM
We will get a high lottery pick this year and next year Kobe will be back to his regular self. I can't wait to see the look on spur fans when the Lakers end up with Jabari or Randle. You guys will be shitting bricks.

ElNono
12-26-2013, 12:30 AM
:lol just like Spursfan was going to be shitting bricks when Nash and DHo signed up

:lol Fredo