PDA

View Full Version : Splitter??

Jwash_1986
12-25-2013, 10:21 PM
I know it sounds redundant but Splitter is weak. I don't care if he outs up a couple good games in a row, he'll eventually retreat to his "soft as tissue" self. It sucks cause he a grown man and he's nut ain't dropped yet. Send his ass back overseas.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
12-25-2013, 10:23 PM
So overpaid, no reason he should be paid as much as he is. Huge mistake from the FO.

BatManu20
12-25-2013, 10:25 PM
$36 Million was a steal.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-25-2013, 10:26 PM
hes a pussy

.G.
12-25-2013, 10:29 PM
He lacks quickness underneath the rim, so put-back slams are virtually non-existent for him. Then to top it off, the nigga can barely jump. It's just fucking sad to watch.

.G.
12-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Nigga also has some of the weakest dunks I've ever seen....

Jwash_1986
12-25-2013, 10:47 PM
Nigga also has some of the weakest dunks I've ever seen....
True... Shit when he dunks which seems like once every blue moon. I don't see why the FO don't feel we need athletic players. This ain't the 60s mane it's 2014. Not saying get players that jump out the gym or block every shot. But you know that got some bounce, quickness, agility, you feel me?

.G.
12-25-2013, 10:53 PM
True... Shit when he dunks which seems like once every blue moon. I don't see why the FO don't feel we need athletic players. This ain't the 60s mane it's 2014. Not saying get players that jump out the gym or block every shot. But you know that got some bounce, quickness, agility, you feel me?
You know, I thought that's what the FO was hoping they'd get when they signed Ayres, but fuck has that shit backfired (so far), but yeah, Spurs are basically a jump shooting team right now and they desperately need niggas who can consistently get to the line

TheGreatYacht
This bum makes TERRENCE JONES look like an All-Star with 21pts, 14reb, 3blk

You Pop suckers have no more excuses for this soft piece of crap
Splitter in the 7 losses...

@POR 0pts, 4reb, 0-2 OKC 6pts, 9reb, 3-8
HOU 6pts, 3reb, 2-3
IND 2pts, 2reb, 1-3
@LAC 2pts, 3reb, 1-2
OKC 6pts, 11reb, 3-9
HOU 6pts, 4reb, 2-7

No one mentions this but this guy has cost Spurs games by getting torched by shooting big men (Aldridge, Ibaka, West, Griffin, Jones) which is exactly why Spurs drafted him, to guard the Dirks of the league. He's 28, don't see potential, and doesn't care about his body making him injury prone. People were right this guy will never be the same after "The Block" , it looks like every opponent tries to block this guy and they succeed at it. You guys are witnessing the new Richard Jefferson of the team. Good job PATFO!
http://t.co/wjfcpq0tX2http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/914/854/WadeBlocksSplitter_original.gif?1371174708http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/914/857/BattierBLocksSplitter1_original.gif?1371174880http ://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/5635236085111570_15637a4f00ca930d724f8ef84ed142de4 44594630fc0b7895e53f9b639fa94f3_large

Chomag
I said before but I dont think I have ever seen a 7 footer in the nba get blocked as much as he does.

Reck
12-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Never liked this guy, never will.

Waste.

Timnobili
12-25-2013, 10:55 PM
Este vato no tiene balls gueys!!!!! So frustrating! If splitter had Malik's heart we'd be all badass!

dallasmaverickslose
12-25-2013, 11:03 PM
I know it sounds redundant but Splitter is weak. I don't care if he outs up a couple good games in a row, he'll eventually retreat to his "soft as tissue" self. It sucks cause he a grown man and he's nut ain't dropped yet. Send his ass back overseas.

I already a thread on Splitter playing subpar OP

dallasmaverickslose
12-25-2013, 11:04 PM
This bum makes TERRENCE JONES look like an All-Star with 21pts, 14reb, 3blk

You Pop suckers have no more excuses for this soft piece of crap
Splitter in the 7 losses...

@POR 0pts, 4reb, 0-2 OKC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43121) 6pts, 9reb, 3-8
HOU 6pts, 3reb, 2-3
IND 2pts, 2reb, 1-3
@LAC 2pts, 3reb, 1-2
OKC 6pts, 11reb, 3-9
HOU 6pts, 4reb, 2-7

No one mentions this but this guy has cost Spurs games by getting torched by shooting big men (Aldridge, Ibaka, West, Griffin, Jones) which is exactly why Spurs drafted him, to guard the Dirks of the league. He's 28, don't see potential, and doesn't care about his body making him injury prone. People were right this guy will never be the same after "The Block" , it looks like every opponent tries to block this guy and they succeed at it. You guys are witnessing the new Richard Jefferson of the team. Good job PATFO!
http://t.co/wjfcpq0tX2http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/914/854/WadeBlocksSplitter_original.gif?1371174708http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/914/857/BattierBLocksSplitter1_original.gif?1371174880http ://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/5635236085111570_15637a4f00ca930d724f8ef84ed142de4 44594630fc0b7895e53f9b639fa94f3_large

Agree 100% tbh. Don't understand what this has to do with "popsuckers" though.

TheGoldStandard
12-25-2013, 11:05 PM
I really hope he blows out a knee or something like that... ugh, no I don't but god he is useless

dallasmaverickslose
12-25-2013, 11:06 PM
I really hope he blows out a knee or something like that... ugh, no I don't but god he is useless

I wouldn't go that far... Do you realize who would get his minutes?

$pursDynasty
12-25-2013, 11:15 PM
Another big is a must for defensive purposes, but are there any viable trade options we can get for Splitter? Someone that is as good on defense and rebounding but also is a better shot blocker/intimidator than Tiago. Tiago is very well paid so we should be able t get somebody worth something in return. If not that then a big that brings more offense to the table. What bigs, not swingmen or guards, can be traded for? Javelle McGee, DeAndre Jordan, Tyson Chandler, Derrick Favors.

TheGoldStandard
12-25-2013, 11:18 PM
I wouldn't go that far... Do you realize who would get his minutes?

I know it's just really frustrating that the Spurs gave this guy 9M this year to be an offensive void and weakling who's useless against the majority of the playoff teams we would potentially face. 36 Mil for a bench guy is something the Bucks would do, not the Spurs.

Johnny RIngo
12-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Tiago sucked tonight but I'm not sure all this anger should be directed at him...especially on a night when Jeremy Lin shat all over Tony Parker(our "MVP")

james evans
12-25-2013, 11:22 PM
9 million a year for a mf that can't finish at the rim with defense on him. i knew this was a bad idea in the off season(do a search). he's fukin garbage. i hate him. the spurs are the most loyal organization in all of sports and it hurts us at times for being TOO loyal. especially to fukers that can't play worth shit. and to think we were about to be in a bidding war with portland over this sorry piece of shit

james evans
12-25-2013, 11:24 PM
Tiago sucked tonight but I'm not sure all this anger should be directed at him...especially on a night when Jeremy Lin shat all over Tony Parker(our "MVP")
oh no, splitter definitely isn't the reason we lost tonight. there is really no one person to blame. parker has never had any defense. he's easily one of the worst defensive pgs in the whole league. top 3 without a doubt. we just are sick of splitter being fukin garbage and going up so soft around the basket

.G.
12-25-2013, 11:25 PM
Este vato no tiene balls gueys!!!!! So frustrating! If splitter had Malik's heart we'd be all badass!
I'll never forget Malik dunking on Mutombo in game 3 the 2003 Finals. Complete 180 from splitters feeble dunk attempt on james in last years Finals. Fuck.

james evans
12-25-2013, 11:26 PM
btw, i will say that splitter is better than Thabeet. compared to Thabeet, splitter is moses malone with the sixers

Ice009
12-25-2013, 11:38 PM
And I can't believe that people used to called David Robinson soft.

Fucking joke. Splitter is so soft around the rim it's fucking ridiculous.

ThaBigFundamental21
12-25-2013, 11:38 PM
I really don't like the guy at all. If we were to trade him I would not miss him one bit.

Ice009
12-25-2013, 11:40 PM
It's time to move this guy along.

Juggity
12-25-2013, 11:43 PM
You can't argue with success. Made it to the finals on the back of Tiago's elite defense in the WCF, paired with Duncan and Parker's clutch shooting, of course.

TheGoldStandard
12-25-2013, 11:48 PM
Tiago = Rasho

DJR210
12-26-2013, 12:56 AM
Tiago = Rasho

That's not fair to Rasho.

still.focused
12-26-2013, 02:06 AM
Sadly the Spurs usually collect system guys that aren't very attractive to other teams making trades unlikely.
Asik, Favors, Williams, Chandler, Faried, Gasol would all be improvements ButspursSpurs don't have anything expendable that anybody wants

Aremid
12-26-2013, 02:08 AM
Sadly the Spurs usually collect system guys that aren't very attractive to other teams making trades unlikely.
Asik, Favors, Williams, Chandler, Faried, Gasol would all be improvements ButspursSpurs don't have anything expendable that anybody wants

If you want that title you have to throw money picks anything you can. Duncan deserves one more this organization owes him big

cd021
12-26-2013, 02:18 AM
So overpaid, no reason he should be paid as much as he is. Huge mistake from the FO.

:lol Lets trade him and watch our defense and rebounding improve.... Good so its agreed?

timtonymanu
12-26-2013, 02:22 AM
Splitter is a role player. He's never gonna be an all-star big. You take the bad with the good. I'll take his soft offense if he brings it on the defensive end.

cd021
12-26-2013, 02:26 AM
9 million a year for a mf that can't finish at the rim with defense on him. i knew this was a bad idea in the off season(do a search). he's fukin garbage. i hate him. the spurs are the most loyal organization in all of sports and it hurts us at times for being TOO loyal. especially to fukers that can't play worth shit. and to think we were about to be in a bidding war with portland over this sorry piece of shit

So he shot 56% last season with no one playing defense on him?:lol

rascal
12-26-2013, 08:56 AM
You can't argue with success. Made it to the finals on the back of Tiago's elite defense in the WCF, paired with Duncan and Parker's clutch shooting, of course.

Made it last year by getting lucky matchups and injuries to other teams stars.

rascal
12-26-2013, 08:57 AM
:lol Lets trade him and watch our defense and rebounding improve.... Good so its agreed?

Depends what you get back for him.

Ice009
12-26-2013, 09:36 AM
I've overreacted a little bit. Tiago isn't as soft as Rasho, he's just a very, very weak finisher. I think with Rasho, he was just too mentally soft to be aggressive on the offense end, he was a little scared out there, Tiago isn't IMO. It's just that for some reason he is a very weak finisher. It could be a combination of his pathetic leaping ability, possibly both upper and lower body lack of strength. Not sure, but I don't think he is mentally soft.

rascal
12-26-2013, 09:42 AM
I've overreacted a little bit. Tiago isn't as soft as Rasho, he's just a very, very weak finisher. I think with Rasho, he was just too mentally soft to be aggressive on the offense end, he was a little scared out there, Tiago isn't IMO. It's just that for some reason he is a very weak finisher. It could be a combination of his pathetic leaping ability, possibly both upper and lower body lack of strength. Not sure, but I don't think he is mentally soft.

Splitter is a physically limited player as compared with other NBA players.

ElNono
12-26-2013, 09:42 AM
Well, one of the concerns going into this season was if Tiago was going to mail it in after getting paid. I don't think you can conclusively say that at this stage, but he's certainly been underwhelming.

ThaBigFundamental21
12-26-2013, 10:40 AM

Wrong. The Spurs can offer salary cap relief. In this days NBA half the NBA wants to shed salary more than winning. Our front office just needs to man up and make a deal. Bonner is going to be a UFA after this season, Green is making beans. The front office can do something. But will they?

SanDiegoSpursFan
12-26-2013, 11:07 AM
If he weren't a giant pussy he'd be way out of the Spurs' price range though. Tall players who don't struggle to move their feet are a rarity.

TheGoldStandard
12-26-2013, 11:20 AM
You have to believe that these guys have friends around the league that they could convince to come to san Antonio for a title run.

It's sad that we keep crappy 1 dimentional players around and let them watch games on the bench all night long for what? You don't learn the game that way and you don't learn the system.

Spurs paid dudes to warm the bench and play maybe 4 minutes of ball once every 2 weeks. We waste salary on a big who sucks at perimeter defense and looks good on defense in the paint because all he does is put his hands up. He's too slow to react to athletic bigs but his posturing because of his limitations make him hard to score over but you can easily create space around him or blow past him.

Offensively I have no idea how he can be that bad, when you can't back down guys that are smaller than you both weight and height wise than you plain suck ass. He has one post move and it's a shitty hook. How is Tim not teaching him basics or even call in Robinson or Kevin Willis it's just sad

PlayNando
12-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Tiago is one of the best defensive bigs in the NBA.

Jwash_1986
12-26-2013, 01:10 PM
It's funny to me cause isn't the league he came from arguably the second best behind the NBA? Dude was a MVP in that league and won championships. For that type résumé I would've at least thought dude would average upwards of 10/10, respectively.

Captivus
12-26-2013, 01:29 PM
I want to add a stat, available now with the new tracking cameras.

This is a ranking of players ordered by what % of "available rebounds" (vicinity 3.5ft), a player gets.

Top 100

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4592/68lo.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/68lo.jpg/)

rascal
12-26-2013, 01:35 PM

No he is not. I don't know who started that BS.

PlayNando
12-26-2013, 01:39 PM
The stats don't lie.

Skull-1
12-26-2013, 01:50 PM
The stats don't lie unless you're defending how bad Manu was in the Finals last season...

Fixed.

jimbo
12-26-2013, 01:50 PM

This is a ranking of players ordered by what % of "available rebounds" (vicinity 3.5ft), a player gets.

Top 100

Eh I don't know if that's all that relevant. Just watching the Spurs you know Tiago gives up a lot of defensive rebounds because he boxes out guys and lets other people have the defensive rebounds.

He was killing it on the offensive boards before he got hurt. A whole lot more than Duncan or Kawhi.

And this thread is typical overreaction. It's the same shit with Tiago and spurstalk every year. He'll have a good stretch where he'll outplay his contract and put it together on both ends. ST overrates him. Then he'll do the opposite and ST will underrate him. He's not a complete big, you don't get those for 9 mil a year. If he had a consistent offensive game he'd be a top 5 big in the league. Marc Gasol is getting paid 15 mil a year, and it's not like his offensive game is lightyears better than Splitters'.

Kyuui-Musikq
12-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Eh I don't know if that's all that relevant. Just watching the Spurs you know Tiago gives up a lot of defensive rebounds because he boxes out guys and lets other people have the defensive rebounds.

He was killing it on the offensive boards before he got hurt. A whole lot more than Duncan or Kawhi.

And this thread is typical overreaction. It's the same shit with Tiago and spurstalk every year. He'll have a good stretch where he'll outplay his contract and put it together on both ends. ST overrates him. Then he'll do the opposite and ST will underrate him. He's not a complete big, you don't get those for 9 mil a year. If he had a consistent offensive game he'd be a top 5 big in the league. Marc Gasol is getting paid 15 mil a year, and it's not like his offensive game is lightyears better than Splitters'.

I woudlnt say light years but he can put the ball in the hole on his own accord and not just just from drop offs to him from penetrations in the lane and the pick and roll.

when has that little right handed hook 5-8 feet away from the basket ever fallen consistently?

jimbo
12-26-2013, 02:29 PM
I woudlnt say light years but he can put the ball in the hole on his own accord and not just just from drop offs to him from penetrations in the lane and the pick and roll.

when has that little right handed hook 5-8 feet away from the basket ever fallen consistently?

Never. I'm just saying that's the difference between a 9mil a year big and a 15 mil a year one in today's NBA.

Juggity
12-26-2013, 03:42 PM

The spurs eviscerated Memphis and LA and then took one of the greatest teams of all time with one of the greatest players of all time in one of his greatest seasons to seven games. That's not luck.

The Thunder were an inferior team last season. They burned out in the playoffs with Westbrook's injury. Spurs win in five or six if it comes down to it (but it didn't — memphis took care of them in five).

With Kobe, the Lakers maybe win 1 game in that series. Again, the spurs were just a better team in all respects. Dwight didn't want to be there, didn't want to play with Kobe, etc. and was already intent on leaving in the offseason.

And of course, the Golden State series was probably the best playoff series win last year. A young upstart team with a ton of deadly shooters getting incredibly hot from 3. Pop's adjustments saved that series.

DMC
12-26-2013, 03:50 PM
The ability to recover from injury (mentally and physically) is part of being a good player. If an injury can render you useless even after you're healed, what fucking good are you?

Capt Bringdown
12-26-2013, 05:08 PM
I like Tiago's D, but I don't know if he's a good fit for this team. We've got too many softies as it is.

TheGreatYacht
12-26-2013, 05:18 PM

Is that why he got raped by Ibaka, West, Lee, Griffin, Aldridge, Favors, TERRENCE JONES

r0drig0lac
12-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Is that why he got raped by Ibaka, West, Lee, Griffin, Aldridge, Favors, TERRENCE JONES:lol

szkorhetz
12-26-2013, 06:35 PM
PlayNando with the occasionally goods.
Splitter will never be a good player paired with Tim, that just wont happen. I mean, defensively Splitter is amazing, but on the offensive end he is garbage. In todays NBA having two almost seven footers on the court with neither having a consistent jumpshot will kill everything on your team.

Ilyasova, Gibson, Thompsons(Tristan or Jason), Millsap, Hawes or even fucking Thaddeus Young would help us hugely.

AFBlue
12-26-2013, 07:22 PM
He was actually playing with effort and intensity to start the season, but that has disappeared post-injury. He's just athletically overmatched and weak against the small ball, which happens to be the strategy for every legit contender outside of Indiana.

I get why they paid him (corporate knowledge, good defensively, preserve Duncan), and I hope he proves me wrong...but at this point Splitter in the starting 5 come playoff time will likely lead to an early exit.

PingPong
12-26-2013, 07:43 PM

Top 100

Without Tiago, Kawhi "weirdo" Leonard rebounding stats will fall to the half. Or even less. But Splitter's offense belongs to the WNBA, tbh...

Kyuui-Musikq
12-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Never. I'm just saying that's the difference between a 9mil a year big and a 15 mil a year one in today's NBA.

Then we agree with the sentiment that we have to throw some money out there and get that nxt level guy; the 12-15 mil per yr big.

james evans
12-26-2013, 08:30 PM
afblue, the spurs were suckered into that deal by a bidding war that didn't exist. noone in their right mind would get in a bidding war over tiago splitter. that shit itself is comical to even discuss. if portland wanted to pay him an insane amount of money, then they should have let them and used that money and half of the cash they gave ginobli to sign a decent big like an al jefferson. i'm not saying ginobli isn't playing good this season, because he is, but he's not worth $7 million either. for his performance in the finals he should have been given $4 million at the most and used 3 million of that along with the 9 million they gave to Shitter to get a decent big man. i still can't believe that sack of shit is making $9 million per year. he must really be killing ayers and diaw in practice cuz i haven't seen it yet on the court..

james evans
12-26-2013, 08:32 PM
So he shot 56% last season with no one playing defense on him?:lol
i know u like to argue for the sake of carrying on conversations, but even you know deep down splitter is fukin garbage. u can lie to me, u can lie to everyone else on this site, but when u start lying to yourself , that's when the real problems start.

Skull-1
12-26-2013, 08:59 PM
i know u like to argue for the sake of carrying on conversations, but even you know deep down splitter is fukin garbage. u can lie to me, u can lie to everyone else on this site, but when u start lying to yourself , that's when the real problems start.

Cd021 is the idiot who says, over and over, that Manu's turnovers in Game Six of the Finals "didn't really hurt us". That's all ya need to know about this guy....

Jwash_1986
12-26-2013, 10:59 PM
Cd021 is the idiot who says, over and over, that Manu's turnovers in Game Six of the Finals "didn't really hurt us". That's all ya need to know about this guy....
Naw, I know he didn't say that? Shit Manu himself even know that was a major part of the game six lost.

cd021
12-26-2013, 11:23 PM
Naw, I know he didn't say that? Shit Manu himself even know that was a major part of the game six lost.

I did say that. Most of Manu's turnovers occurred during the 1st 3 quarters of game 6. All told he had 3 in in the final 17 minutes of the game. Only one of those turnovers actually cost us points (2 Ray Allen Free throws) I've been outspoken but the brunt of game 6 obviously falls squarely on Popovich.

BTW Manu's 8 turnovers accounted for 7 points by Miami. We were up 5 with 30 seconds and Manu had already committed 7 of those. Obviously that isn't the reason we lost the game.

1. Take Duncan and Parker out 5:30 + a full timeout to start the fourth. Stick a lineup consisting of Manu, Green, Neal, Diaw and Splitter on the floor. None of which were playing exceptionally well at that point. We saw a 10 point lead cut to 4 and Miami's crowd get into it. Our offense never looked the same after the end of the 3rd quarter.

2. Duncan out on the final possession (granted that's long, been Pops philosophy)

Skull-1 is the premier Manu basher on ST. Manu could score 40 in 23 minutes and he would call him a ball hog. Every knows he's a clown. I blocked him months ago but he continuously direct quotes me. And he calls me an idiot...

Manu like Tim takes blame for every post season failure. Whether its actually his fault or not. Manu to his credit had an remarkable game 5 (24pts ,10 assists) and was the 3rd leading scorer in game 7 with 18 points when Parker was MIA in Miami.

cd021
12-26-2013, 11:37 PM

I've enjoyed our talks too.:lol I'm not saying he isn't a frustrating player. He gets blocked a remarkable amount for a player of his size, but to say he can't finish at all is obviously wrong. He was second in FG% last season. One doesn't get to that point by accident. He has tried to be more physical at the rim this season, it hasn't worked nearly as well. He is at his best as a finesse player.

He should come off the bench and feast on the inferior backup big men. Thats were he should play at.

ThaBigFundamental21
12-27-2013, 12:32 AM

Thank you, in no way is he one of the best Defensive bigs. No fuckin way. Him and Tim together are very good defensively. Me personally, I feel that is because of Tim's D, and Tiago's height. Not necessarily Tiago doing all that much right. He never blocks shots or gets steals, it is a case of 2 7 footers playing together, with Tim covering Tiago's ass.

freetiago
12-27-2013, 12:43 AM
Splitter covers Duncan's weakness
Duncan cant defend anything on the perimeter

Its why the Spurs got burned in games 1 and 2 vs Golden State in the playoffs
then when Splitter came back suddenly the defense is elite again
Duncan can only drop back in the paint and contest some shots as long as the guy doesnt have a running start otherwise he backs off

and Splitter doesn't block shots but he contests everything
Dirk airballed a fadeaway he was draining all night on Diaw once Splitter guarded him in the 4th

ThaBigFundamental21
12-27-2013, 12:55 AM
Splitter covers Duncan's weakness
Duncan cant defend anything on the perimeter

Its why the Spurs got burned in games 1 and 2 vs Golden State in the playoffs
then when Splitter came back suddenly the defense is elite again
Duncan can only drop back in the paint and contest some shots as long as the guy doesnt have a running start otherwise he backs off

and Splitter doesn't block shots but he contests everything
Dirk airballed a fadeaway he was draining all night on Diaw once Splitter guarded him in the 4th

Like I said, Splitter's size helps. But he is not a good Defender, he is not a good player. Splitter isn't half the player Tim Duncan is and Tim Duncan is almost 40. What does that tell you? Splitter is a backup starting for the Spurs because he is filling a key deficiency. He is an overpaid scrub. He is horrible. He was thrown around like a rag doll by everyone on Houston's roster last night, and rejected time and time again by Howard. And lets not pretend like it is anything new or surprising. Any time we play a quality opponent he shits the bed. Derek Fisher rejects the guy.

TheGreatYacht posted some sobering stats the other night.

@POR 0pts, 4reb, 0-2 OKC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43121) 6pts, 9reb, 3-8
HOU 6pts, 3reb, 2-3
IND 2pts, 2reb, 1-3
@LAC 2pts, 3reb, 1-2
OKC 6pts, 11reb, 3-9
HOU 6pts, 4reb, 2-7

If this isn't an eye opener you are in serious denial.

TheGoldStandard
12-27-2013, 01:02 AM
Like I said, Splitter's size helps. But he is not a good Defender, he is not a good player. Splitter isn't half the player Tim Duncan is and Tim Duncan is almost 40. What does that tell you? Splitter is a backup starting for the Spurs because he is filling a key deficiency. He is an overpaid scrub. He is horrible. He was thrown around like a rag doll by everyone on Houston's roster last night, and rejected time and time again by Howard. And lets not pretend like it is anything new or surprising. Any time we play a quality opponent he shits the bed. Derek Fisher rejects the guy.

TheGreatYacht posted some sobering stats the other night.
HOU 6pts, 3reb, 2-3
IND 2pts, 2reb, 1-3
@LAC 2pts, 3reb, 1-2
OKC 6pts, 11reb, 3-9
HOU 6pts, 4reb, 2-7

If this isn't an eye opener you are in serious denial.

He can't stay on the floor with those teams because he lacks the athleticism to stay in front of most of those bigs or the strength to match up. His biggest strength is that he is long, he puts his arms up all the time and stands very still, he doesn't overreact and swipe down at balls because he lacks the athleticism to do that. Most players are expecting him to swipe down to go for a block but nope not Tiago, call that discipline or whatever but it's more like he just makes like a tree. When bigs step out and for the majority of the teams we could face in the west this is what they expect to do against us he's pretty useless. He was successful against Dirk on one play tonight because Dirk wanted to shoot over him, had Dirk put the ball on the floor Tiago would have been in trouble and that's not saying much because Dirk isn't that fast or athletic, both these guys could barely clear a phone book jumping.

crc21209
12-27-2013, 02:31 AM
Splitters D and rebounding are good, but it's his damn softness on the offensive end that drive everyone nuts around here. It's pathetic at the little flip shops he attempts. Hell, I'm pretty sure Splitter is the only big man who constantly gets blocked by guards and small forwards...

rascal
12-27-2013, 09:50 AM
He can't stay on the floor with those teams because he lacks the athleticism to stay in front of most of those bigs or the strength to match up. His biggest strength is that he is long, he puts his arms up all the time and stands very still, he doesn't overreact and swipe down at balls because he lacks the athleticism to do that. Most players are expecting him to swipe down to go for a block but nope not Tiago, call that discipline or whatever but it's more like he just makes like a tree. When bigs step out and for the majority of the teams we could face in the west this is what they expect to do against us he's pretty useless. He was successful against Dirk on one play tonight because Dirk wanted to shoot over him, had Dirk put the ball on the floor Tiago would have been in trouble and that's not saying much because Dirk isn't that fast or athletic, both these guys could barely clear a phone book jumping.

He lacks athleticism because he sucks.

rascal
12-27-2013, 09:55 AM
Splitters D and rebounding are good, but it's his damn softness on the offensive end that drive everyone nuts around here. It's pathetic at the little flip shops he attempts. Hell, I'm pretty sure Splitter is the only big man who constantly gets blocked by guards and small forwards...

Splitter is not soft he just is not very good, too slow and can't jump, doesn't have any perimeter shot, can't protect the rim weak shot blocker and has trouble getting to the basket creating his own shot on his own without being setup with a pNr.

Cry Havoc
12-27-2013, 11:03 AM

Fucking hilarious considering posters like you were talking last year about how Memphis is a match up nightmare for the Spurs and that we'd be lucky to push the series to 6 games.

Skull-1
12-27-2013, 11:11 AM

Yeah, he did. He wrote eight pages packed with "advanced stats" to "prove it".

rascal
12-27-2013, 11:14 AM
Fucking hilarious considering posters like you were talking last year about how Memphis is a match up nightmare for the Spurs and that we'd be lucky to push the series to 6 games.

Where did I say a matchup nightmare? I did predict Memphis to beat the spurs because I didn't think the Spurs would beat Miami. I also didn't think the Spurs would ever lose an NBA finals so for both of those things to happen(The Spurs to not beat Miami and the Spurs to never lose an NBA finals) the Spurs would have had to lose to Memphis.

Skull-1
12-27-2013, 11:15 AM
I did say that. Most of Manu's turnovers occurred during the 1st 3 quarters of game 6. All told he had 3 in in the final 17 minutes of the game. Only one of those turnovers actually cost us points (2 Ray Allen Free throws) I've been outspoken but the brunt of game 6 obviously falls squarely on Popovich.

BTW Manu's 8 turnovers accounted for 7 points by Miami. We were up 5 with 30 seconds and Manu had already committed 7 of those. Obviously that isn't the reason we lost the game.

1. Take Duncan and Parker out 5:30 + a full timeout to start the fourth. Stick a lineup consisting of Manu, Green, Neal, Diaw and Splitter on the floor. None of which were playing exceptionally well at that point. We saw a 10 point lead cut to 4 and Miami's crowd get into it. Our offense never looked the same after the end of the 3rd quarter.

2. Duncan out on the final possession (granted that's long, been Pops philosophy)

Skull-1 is the premier Manu basher on ST. Manu could score 40 in 23 minutes and he would call him a ball hog. Every knows he's a clown. I blocked him months ago but he continuously direct quotes me. And he calls me an idiot...

Manu like Tim takes blame for every post season failure. Whether its actually his fault or not. Manu to his credit had an remarkable game 5 (24pts ,10 assists) and was the 3rd leading scorer in game 7 with 18 points when Parker was MIA in Miami.

Seven points! We needed one of those back. Period. And we probably would have scored on four of those possessions so that's another eight points our way. We woulda' won going away without his stupid turnovers.

Add four more bad turnovers in Game 7 when we were desperately trying to stay in it.

Then add in the horrible shot selection in 6 and 7 (early clock bricks).

We ultimately lost Game Six by one point. Once it went to OT it was over. Eight turnovers by Manu gave Miami points and time to run on us. It drained our defense of energy and gave Miami hope. To say they didn't cost us that much is hilarious, idiotic, and silly at the same time. :lmao

I quote you because you're wrong. You "blocked" me because I am right. Couldn't defend yourself in the light of logic and truth brought to bear on you by me.

I don't care if you read it or not. It is for the benefit of everyone else so they will see how bad your takes are--if it isn't already obvious to them. Jwash thought I was pulling his leg, that's how stupid the idea of eight turnovers being "no big deal" in the clinch game of the Finals is.

Cry Havoc
12-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Where did I say a matchup nightmare? I did predict Memphis to beat the spurs because I didn't think the Spurs would beat Miami. I also didn't think the Spurs would ever lose an NBA finals so for both of those things to happen(The Spurs to not beat Miami and the Spurs to never lose an NBA finals) the Spurs would have had to lose to Memphis.

I'm pointing out that people have been jumping ship on this team since last year and it's pretty hilarious watching people attempt to justify classifying a team with a nearly 80% win rate as terrible.

HarlemHeat37
12-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Every possible metric shows that Splitter is a very good all-around defender, it's not really disputable, tbh..

He's one of the 10 best all-around defensive bigs in the league..there are not many bigs that are effective 1 on 1 post defenders, face-up defenders AND pick&roll defenders..

Splitter's problem is that he's a poor offensive player that can't create for himself, along with being soft at finishing, but that's mostly due to lack of athleticism/talent on that end IMO..

rascal
12-27-2013, 06:06 PM
Every possible metric shows that Splitter is a very good all-around defender, it's not really disputable, tbh..

He's one of the 10 best all-around defensive bigs in the league..there are not many bigs that are effective 1 on 1 post defenders, face-up defenders AND pick&roll defenders..

Splitter's problem is that he's a poor offensive player that can't create for himself, along with being soft at finishing, but that's mostly due to lack of athleticism/talent on that end IMO..

Splitter is a product of the system being a 7' next to Duncan. Put any other 7' big next to Duncan and they have similar if not better stats. Splitter is not a top 10 big and without Duncan doing the dirty work would get badly exposed.

ChumpDumper
12-27-2013, 06:16 PM
Splitter is a good defender. It just looks like he can't play with Duncan anymore. Maybe things will change, but it was going to be a small window for that anyway.

james evans
12-27-2013, 06:22 PM

he's one of the 10 best defensive bigs in a league with hardly any big men. and when i say "big men" i mean those that play in the paint. dirk nowitzski, though he's 7 foot tall, isn't a big man..

ElNono
12-27-2013, 07:20 PM

Exactly, his biggest weakness is his poor offense overall. Tiago is a huge improvement defensively over what we used to trot out there before alongside TD: Bonner.

PingPong
12-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Trade Splitter and someone else for Bynum. :D

Jwash_1986
12-28-2013, 03:08 PM

jimbo
12-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Trade Splitter and someone else for Bynum. :D

Pop would rip into him and he'd quit. He needed a motivator like Phil Jackson tbh

Jwash_1986
12-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Robin Lopez is playing good. We could've got him and for cheaper. He's mobile, athletic, got a lil jump shot, can shit block, the list goes on. He's not Kevin Love but he better overall than Splitter.

james evans
12-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Robin Lopez is playing good. We could've got him and for cheaper. He's mobile, athletic, got a lil jump shot, can shit block, the list goes on. He's not Kevin Love but he better overall than Splitter.
exactly who isn't better than splitter? the 1st guy that comes to mind is Thabeet. Thabeet is just horrible. blair used to make him his bitch when connecticut played pittsburg a few years ago

Baam
12-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Boris Diaw is the only one who can save the first unit

He will provide better passing and better post scoring. And TP trust him 100% so it's a no brainer really. He's the one guy that can allow everyone to play well together...

Beli is a good player but hr's not the answer...

Only reason they wouldn't do it is if they want to maintain Splitter's value as high as possible until he's eligible for a trade like they did with RJeff who also started until the end. Makes sense because Splitter is paid way too much to be a backup so if he's not starting he has to be moved, I can't wait to read the reaction of the Tiago lovers when that happens, they did so much research to find a select few advanced stats that makes him look like a god that they're gonna be destroyed, the guys at PtR and 48moh will be more shocked than when 6 happened. It's incredible how much support RJeff 2.0, not sure if that comes from being better looking or not openly gay, he was the worst player in back to back elimination series and is just as soft as RJeff ffs...

Baam
12-28-2013, 07:36 PM
From 82games, the most effective lineup for Kiwi is just as expected...

5-Man Units

Top Five-Man Floor Units

#
Unit
Min
Off
Def
+/-
W
L
Win%

Parker-Green-Leonard-Duncan-Splitter

Parker-Ginobili-Leonard-Diaw-Duncan

Parker-Green-Leonard-Ayres-Duncan

Parker-Ginobili-Leonard-Duncan-Splitter

Parker-Green-Leonard-Diaw-Duncan

Parker-Green-Leonard-Bonner-Duncan

Parker-Ginobili-Leonard-Bonner-Duncan

Parker-Green-Leonard-Diaw-Splitter

Parker-Belinelli-Leonard-Diaw-Duncan

Parker-Belinelli-Leonard-Duncan-Splitter

Parker-Belinelli-Green-Leonard-Duncan

Parker-Ginobili-Green-Leonard-Duncan

Parker-Ginobili-Belinelli-Leonard-Duncan

Joseph-Green-Leonard-Duncan-Splitter

Parker-Ginobili-Leonard-Diaw-Splitter

Parker-Belinelli-Leonard-Bonner-Duncan

Mills-Belinelli-Leonard-Diaw-Ayres

Parker-Ginobili-Leonard-Bonner-Splitter

Parker-Green-Leonard-Ayres-Splitter

Parker-Ginobili-Leonard-Diaw-Ayres

The FO just needs to flip Splitter and Bonner for something useful like a wing defender or a low post scoring option and we'll be fine, back to contenders again...

Chinook
12-28-2013, 08:31 PM
Hilarious that people think Duncan's propping up Splitter's defense when it's been the other way around. We have too big of a sample size to be naïve about that.

When are people going to get it through their heads that the Spurs actually have great players on their roster? Pop and the Big Three aren't turning crap into gold. If anything, it was finding the correct medium 4-7 that allow them to remain effective. You'd think they would have learned their lesson after calling for Beli to start over Green for the past five months.

Lucky for us that Diaw is a competent defender. He's not elite like Splitter, but at least there's hope his offense can offset that.

Baam
12-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Hilarious that people think Duncan's propping up Splitter's defense when it's been the other way around. We have too big of a sample size to be naïve about that.

When are people going to get it through their heads that the Spurs actually have great players on their roster? Pop and the Big Three aren't turning crap into gold. If anything, it was finding the correct medium 4-7 that allow them to remain effective. You'd think they would have learned their lesson after calling for Beli to start over Green for the past five months.

Lucky for us that Diaw is a competent defender. He's not elite like Splitter, but at least there's hope his offense can offset that.

More like T-Vag is so shitty in the low post that he can't stay on the floor and his defense is not enough to offset that at all... At least with the current level of TP, TD and Kawhi...

Baam
12-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Unless you want to bench Duncan or Kiwi, Splitter has to go... But Pop is fucked since Splitter has this brand new deal with a shitload of money/years left he has no choice but to start him while he's here or his value is gonna take a hit...

Chinook
12-28-2013, 08:41 PM
More like T-Vag is so shitty in the low post that he can't stay on the floor and his defense is not enough to offset that at all... At least with the current level of TP, TD and Kawhi...

No low-post player could pair with Duncan any better unless they were equally mobile. Al Jefferson would be sitting on the bench even more than Splitter is now, and he's the best low-post scorer in the game.

Baam
12-28-2013, 08:45 PM
No low-post player could pair with Duncan any better unless they were equally mobile. All Jefferson would be sitting on the bench even more than Splitter is now, and he's the best low-post scorer in the game.

Sure pairing him with Duncan would be bad but having him off the bench would be nice... Splitter didn't even work off the bench against Miami in the Finals because he's so limited...

And Boris is just that, equally mobile and better in the low post... Not as long or good on D in general but it's obviously a net positive...

Amir Johnson would be great but we'd be buying so high that I don't see it...

Chinook
12-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Sure pairing him with Duncan would be bad but having him off the bench would be nice... Splitter didn't even work off the bench against Miami in the Finals because he's so limited...

And Boris is just that, equally mobile and better in the low post... Not as long or good on D in general but it's obviously a net positive...

Amir Johnson would be great but we'd be buying so high that I don't see it...

I like Diaw starting and all, but he's not as good in the low-post as he appears to be. He has the benefit of playing against bench bigs most of the time. His post game is nice, but it's not something to build an offense around.

apalisoc_9
12-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Do people really still think TD is a better defender than Tiago? Tiago has been our best big defender since last year.Why do you think Pop benched tim against GSW? The stats suggest, Tiago is by far our best defender. Timmy is still awesome with blocking shoots, but he's slow. Tiago defender the PNR and the paint area better than anyone else in the league right now...it's too bad he's a total brainfart in the offensive end..His chemisty with kawhi and Green and Belli is specially suspect.

He's the only Big that REFUSES to give kawhi a Screen..probably still deluded thinking he deserves more touches when in reality he's a total fruit cake now in offense.

jmard5
12-28-2013, 09:10 PM
So much hate on Splitter... on December.

ThaBigFundamental21
12-28-2013, 09:23 PM
Splitter is a product of the system being a 7' next to Duncan. Put any other 7' big next to Duncan and they have similar if not better stats. Splitter is not a top 10 big and without Duncan doing the dirty work would get badly exposed.

Exactly my take, I agree 100% I did like it better when I said it first though. LOL JK.

ThaBigFundamental21
12-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Do people really still think TD is a better defender than Tiago? Tiago has been our best big defender since last year.Why do you think Pop benched tim against GSW? The stats suggest, Tiago is by far our best defender. Timmy is still awesome with blocking shoots, but he's slow. Tiago defender the PNR and the paint area better than anyone else in the league right now...it's too bad he's a total brainfart in the offensive end..His chemisty with kawhi and Green and Belli is specially suspect.

He's the only Big that REFUSES to give kawhi a Screen..probably still deluded thinking he deserves more touches when in reality he's a total fruit cake now in offense.

TROLLIN HARD!

apalisoc_9
12-28-2013, 09:26 PM
TROLLIN HARD!

A lot of credited posters in this site agree that Splitter is the better defender at this point of their careers. I'm not trolling..

I'm just mindblown that people can be this blind ..

Take yourself as an example.

ThaBigFundamental21
12-28-2013, 09:29 PM

I guess that is why Tim Duncan blocked Howard time and time again the other night. Straight rejected him. And let us not forget how bad Timmy humiliated Dwight in the playoffs last season. Across from Timmy you had Shitter getting rejected over and over again and getting thrown around like the little European rag doll he is against Houston. Pathetic!!! Humiliating Splitter garbage. I can only agree that Splitter is a better perimeter Defender than Tim seeing how Tim Duncan is almost 40 and Splitter is in his late 20's. It's really nothing to brag about, it should be that way. Splitter is awful and you seem to be in love with the guy.

apalisoc_9
12-28-2013, 09:32 PM
I guess that is why Tim Duncan blocked Howard time and time again the other night. Straight rejected him. And let us not forget how bad Timmy humiliated Dwight in the playoffs last season. Across from Timmy you had Shitter getting rejected over and over again and getting thrown around like the little European rag doll he is against Houston. Pathetic!!! Humiliating Splitter garbage. I can only agree that Splitter is a better perimeter Defender than Tim seeing how Tim Duncan is almost 40 and Splitter is in his late 20's. It's really nothing to brag about, it should be that way. Splitter is awful and you seem to be in love with the guy.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

RD2191
12-28-2013, 09:33 PM
Splitter might be good against smaller players driving to the rim but his shit has been contentiously pushed in by guys his size.

Baam
12-28-2013, 09:33 PM
I like Diaw starting and all, but he's not as good in the low-post as he appears to be. He has the benefit of playing against bench bigs most of the time. His post game is nice, but it's not something to build an offense around.

It's about assembling pieces that fits well together more than anything... Not saying he's elite, just saying it's a big upgrade over Splitter, not only in the low post but overall in offense, as he would improve the ball movement and the chemistry of what is currently a broken unit... Now you can point the finger at the 2012 team defense that was middle of the pack but Diaw joined towards the end so I'm not sure what you can learn from that... Ibaka went off against both Tiago and Boris in the past, it has to do with Pop defensive scheme imo, if he got Boris to stick to Ibaka like he did to Love or Dirk we'd be fine but he wants them to help on Durant... Face up bigs are a good matchups for Boris in general... Blake Griffin would be the scariest low post PF he'd have to guard this year, doesn't seem all that scary to me...

He's more mobile than Tim but we saw in the Finals how little it can matter... If they need a quick center they can downsize and play Boris who played during the whole Golden State comeback...

So much hate on Splitter... on December.

No, it's not about December, it's about the 6 or 7 years of the Splitter era... Splitter was the worst player in two elimination series and is considered as soft in general like a certain SF that also got a big extension...

RD2191
12-28-2013, 09:34 PM
Splitter sucks dick on defense, stats don't tell the whole story.

Chinook
12-28-2013, 09:40 PM

Splitter's a better defender than Duncan precisely because he's younger. Prime Duncan may have been the best defender ever. Right now, he's still a great rim protector because of his knowledge of timing and positioning. But that's among the most overrated aspects to defense. He can't guard the PnR anymore, and that makes him really weak in today's NBA. Any good offensive team knows how to take advantage of that. His weight loss is making him a weaker post defender as well.

I am in favor of Splitter being benched. I was in favor of that from the start. But I understand why he's been starting. He makes Duncan better, just like Green and Leonard make him better. Duncan's allowed to be great because Splitter does the little things Tim can't do anymore. Tiago doesn't need Tim beside him for that.

ThaBigFundamental21
12-28-2013, 10:03 PM
http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Remember boys and girls when someone disagrees with your nonsense, post a Star Trek picture. It's a good way to prove you're right in your beliefs.

jimbo
12-29-2013, 04:43 AM

Exactly. I remember when McDyess tore up the playoffs in 2011 leading to a Spurs championship :lobt2:

Ditty
12-29-2013, 11:42 AM
In a perfect world a late first round pick helped us get to the WCF twice when things were looking down when Memphis beat us two years ago. Of course Green and Leonard helped us save a sinking ship, but Splitters interior defense has made a huge difference. Yeah I agree that Splitter should more aggressive around the basket, and I cringe every time he has the ball in the post, but he is what he is. His passing, high basketball iq and elite defense goes so well with Tim Duncan. The contract he got this summer wasn't the worst or greatest but it was fair especially how much a difference he has made. I hope he isn't here when Tim retires unless we somehow land a elite big man the offseason he retires.

still.focused
12-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Wrong. The Spurs can offer salary cap relief. In this days NBA half the NBA wants to shed salary more than winning. Our front office just needs to man up and make a deal. Bonner is going to be a UFA after this season, Green is making beans. The front office can do something. But will they?

Touché
....Touché

Jwash_1986
01-04-2014, 10:24 PM
This nigga Splitter just hurt his pussy. Bonner got more nuts than this hoe.

Jwash_1986
01-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Lopez ballin right now. Got the Blasers and Sixers on NBA TV. We could ave had him instead of cupcake. And for the cheap.

200 miles
01-05-2014, 01:46 AM
This nigga Splitter just hurt his pussy. Bonner got more nuts than this hoe.

One question: Were you a Roman gladiator in your former life?

Skull-1
01-05-2014, 01:46 AM

I am Spartacus!

200 miles
01-05-2014, 01:51 AM
I am Spartacus!

ay ay ay ay :lol

Jwash_1986
01-05-2014, 01:51 AM
What you Implying

200 miles
01-05-2014, 01:55 AM
I am implying that you yourself must have extensive experience with pain and injury under intense situations in front of a large audience. Right?

therealtruth
01-05-2014, 01:58 AM
In a perfect world a late first round pick helped us get to the WCF twice when things were looking down when Memphis beat us two years ago. Of course Green and Leonard helped us save a sinking ship, but Splitters interior defense has made a huge difference. Yeah I agree that Splitter should more aggressive around the basket, and I cringe every time he has the ball in the post, but he is what he is. His passing, high basketball iq and elite defense goes so well with Tim Duncan. The contract he got this summer wasn't the worst or greatest but it was fair especially how much a difference he has made. I hope he isn't here when Tim retires unless we somehow land a elite big man the offseason he retires.

I still think if Pop had been smart enough to at least go with Splitter on those last possesions in game 6 we would have won.

Jwash_1986
01-05-2014, 02:05 AM
You ain't making no sense. Do you think I'm a fucking gladiator? The dude is a pussy. You can defend him all you want but it doesn't change my opinion of him.

200 miles
01-05-2014, 02:22 AM
You ain't making no sense. Do you think I'm a fucking gladiator? The dude is a pussy. You can defend him all you want but it doesn't change my opinion of him.

That's quite all right. You're entitled to your own opinion and really that's fine. But you say I ain't making no sense. All I'm saying is that you must know a lot about pain in an intense environment involving high-flying athletes and raucous crowds. If you weren't a gladiator or any other fighter for that matter, would that mean you are a doctor?

ThaBigFundamental21
01-05-2014, 02:27 AM
Splitter plays well for once this season. Promptly gets hurt. What the fuck is wrong with this guy??? New nickname. CUPCAKE! Tiago=Cupcake.

200 miles
01-05-2014, 02:31 AM
Splitter plays well for once this season. Promptly gets hurt. What the fuck is wrong with this guy??? New nickname. CUPCAKE! Tiago=Cupcake.

That is so funny and more importantly ORIGINAL! :lmao :lmao:lmao
Damn, you are so funny! :lmao

Jwash_1986
01-05-2014, 02:49 AM
He's a pussy end of story. I'm not about to go back and forth with all that. I'm far from a Kobe fan but when this dude plays with broken finger n shit I do have sympathy for Splitter cause he banged his pussy and fractured it. But hey he's a good guy that's all that matters. To bad that don't mean shit when you playing basketball.

200 miles
01-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Well, maybe you're right. Maybe he is a pussy, and since that is your contention I trust that the team will go through the next couple of weeks swimmingly well without that pussy Splitter's presence on the court in a sort of addition-by-subtraction blessing, if only for relatively a fortnight. I hope you're right by then.

Jwash_1986
01-05-2014, 03:08 AM
I hope so too, I would hate to make an ass of myself.

rascal
01-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Exactly. I remember when McDyess tore up the playoffs in 2011 leading to a Spurs championship :lobt2:

McDyess was just about finished as a player when he came to the spurs. No way should he even been a starting player on a team with championship aspirations. But he got away with it because of Duncan and the Spurs couldn't land anyone better. Notice how he didn't do anything anymore in the league after he left.

rascal
01-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Splitter needs to hit the gym and toughen up that glass body. You get more muscle you will be able to withstand collisions better and avoid things like calf strains(caused by weak calf muscles).

timmy2003
01-05-2014, 11:40 AM

Gets hurt after spectacular performance.

tholdren
01-05-2014, 12:35 PM
What a pussy. Sprained shoulder.... Get the wheel chair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfuJS0SBSac

PingPong
01-05-2014, 02:04 PM
What a pussy. Sprained shoulder.... Get the wheel chair

Nigga hurt the shoulder and gets a wheelchair....