PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: The NBA Player I Admire Most In Life But Never Get To Talk About

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2013, 12:18 AM
Dude got to choke out a frost king...not once but twice...talk about the pinnacle / apex of life :toast

god bless Latrell where ever he may be...and I hope his spinning rims are still selling in the hood at a good pace

2CJfiJ7L1M0

fevertrees
12-26-2013, 12:26 AM
On August 30, 2006, Milwaukee police investigated a claim by a 21-year-old female who claimed that she and Sprewell were having consensual sex aboard his 70-foot (21 m) yacht, named "Milwaukee's Best," when Sprewell began to strangle her. Police allegedly observed red marks on the woman's neck. Police investigating the allegation searched Sprewell's yacht for evidence.[7] On September 6, 2006, police indicated that he would not face any charges from the alleged incident. Sprewell sought a restraining order against the woman along with "civil remedies" against the accuser.

dallasmaverickslose
12-26-2013, 12:28 AM
Dude got to choke out a frost king...not once but twice...talk about the pinnacle / apex of life :toast

god bless Latrell where ever he may be...and I hope his spinning rims are still selling in the hood at a good pace

2CJfiJ7L1M0

nobody gives a shit