:lol losing to us

:lol Lin having a better game than Parker

:lol 0-2 against us this season

:lol ruining your wetbacks fans christmas'

Laker fans mighty quiet also, damn everyone is actually :hat

RD2191
12-26-2013, 01:48 AM
Lol. I can't read faggot so who knows what the hell you posted.

Suspect
12-26-2013, 01:51 AM
you were obv able to read the title tbh

KaiRMD1
12-26-2013, 01:54 AM
Rockets are an elite team? Get the fuck outta here LMAO

irishock
12-26-2013, 01:54 AM
:lol Rob Diaz

Suspect
12-26-2013, 02:01 AM
Rockets are an elite team? Get the fuck outta here LMAO

Where's the shit talk now? Mighty quiet on this fine Christmas :lmao

:lol Howard shitting on timmy

:lol cant beat good/elite teams

:lol Lin having a better game than Parker

:lol 0-2 against us this season

:lol ruining your wetbacks fans christmas'

Laker fans mighty quiet also, damn everyone is actually :hat
that means "and/or" gotdamn spursfans really cant read

sook
12-26-2013, 02:33 AM
not warranted. The rockets can't do any talking yet tbh.

GuerillaBlack
12-26-2013, 02:42 AM
It's warranted. Spurs can't hang with the Rockets tbh. I hope they get a series again the spurs.

lefty
12-26-2013, 02:48 AM
:cry guys pls
:cry don't beat us pls
:cry let us win pls

Suspect
12-26-2013, 02:49 AM
its only warranted cause of the shit talk they give us tbh

sook
12-26-2013, 02:52 AM
It's warranted. Spurs can't hang with the Rockets tbh. I hope they get a series again the spurs.

its only warranted cause of the shit talk they give us tbh

Yea, but so far they have backed it up and hopefully we will too this year. CIA pop always pulls shit out of his ass and no way Mchale can outcoach him, so I wouldn't be surprised if we lost in the playoffs.

scanry
12-26-2013, 03:47 AM
The Spurs have had trouble with teams that can hustle and cover the 3 point shooters.

Juggity
12-26-2013, 03:50 AM
I mean, there's no doubt the rockets outplayed the spurs tonight. We'll see how everything pans out around april-may though. Things can change, and often do.

AchillesHeel
12-26-2013, 04:13 AM
:lol regular season, coasting

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KpR6j7et3Qg/UB5uJtHNSTI/AAAAAAAACG8/8ES5mYVuKeI/s1600/mr-chow-haha.gif

Reck
12-26-2013, 04:25 AM

LOL keep thinking that the Spurs cant hang with teh Rockets.

The 3 can only win you so many games. Specially during playoff time when the defense really clams down.

Spurs would win in 6.

Reck
12-26-2013, 04:27 AM
But as of right now, you guys would take us out quick.

Spurs just not playing to their level at this point.

TDMVPDPOY
12-26-2013, 06:31 AM
spurs aint coasting, they are just pure shit this season with their misleading standings at m

as for the rockets, you are contenders this season, but theres nothing to boast about since u havnt done shit with ur current roster...

while spurs with the current roster for the last3 seasons has gone deeper then whatever the current dho/harden led rockets is doing...

gloating over a rs win, how low you clowns have fallen, just like the methheads in okc still gloating about the only WCF trophy they won...

Suspect
12-26-2013, 08:08 AM
Jajajajajaja

DMC
12-26-2013, 08:54 AM
Harden just walking down the middle and laying it up at will, nary a touch on him.

skut_farkus
12-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Rockets :lol

Bill_Brasky
12-26-2013, 02:48 PM
December ejaculation.....ill never understand it.

Thread
12-26-2013, 02:51 PM

Your people are complicit. You've nary room.

DMC
12-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Rockets look pretty good. It's amazing how good Howard can look when there's a legit superstar in the starting lineup with him.

Double-Up
12-26-2013, 03:20 PM

Exactly...let's not get to tlong level of delusion here. :lol

Thread
12-26-2013, 03:23 PM
Exactly...let's not get to tlong level of delusion here. :lol

I'm leavin', I'm leavin'.

Bye guys.

ElNono
12-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Non-Issue

Killakobe81
12-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Rockets look pretty good. It's amazing how good Howard can look when there's a legit superstar in the starting lineup with him.

Dont make excuses he did not have one in Orlando yet he was fine.
Maybe he did not want to go all out until he signed his extension ...
or maybe he hate Kobe, Mike d or both.
Either way he played like a$$ last year but looks in better shape this one.

Good for him ...still want to see him fail.

Clipper Nation
12-26-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm leavin', I'm leavin'.

Bye guys.

Chickenshit

Thread
12-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Jesus H. Christ, is that SOB gone yet? Is the coast clear? Fuck, he's worse than my mother-in-law/and I never thought somebody would top her.

Hi, guys.

Clipper Nation
12-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Jesus H. Christ, is that SOB gone yet? Is the coast clear? Fuck, he's worse than my mother-in-law/and I never thought somebody would top her.

Hi, guys.

Chickenshit

Bulaien999
12-26-2013, 07:01 PM

I had a argument with a guy that said he would build around Kevin love before Dwight.... his argument was that Klove can shoot the three and Dwight is lazy.

My arguement was Klove is a stat padder getting monster numbers in bad and Dwight is coming to his own :wakeup

Thread
12-26-2013, 07:05 PM
and Dwight is coming to his own

...for nigh on 10 years.

DMC
12-26-2013, 07:07 PM
Dont make excuses he did not have one in Orlando yet he was fine.
Maybe he did not want to go all out until he signed his extension ...
or maybe he hate Kobe, Mike d or both.
Either way he played like a$$ last year but looks in better shape this one.

Good for him ...still want to see him fail.

He was fine when there was no real competition in the East. Hell, Lebron was the same "fine" in Cleveland, but the Spurs swept his ass.

DMC
12-26-2013, 07:11 PM
I had a argument with a guy that said he would build around Kevin love before Dwight.... his argument was that Klove can shoot the three and Dwight is lazy.

My arguement was Klove is a stat padder getting monster numbers in bad and Dwight is coming to his own :wakeup

The Rockets built around Harden. Howard came to the Rockets because of Harden (and McHale and Hakeem).

Howard is one of those guys who has to feel good about everything all the time else he won't play hard. He didn't feel good about LA because Kobe is a cancer to team morale. Only with overwhelming help can Kobe compete, and even then the guys who played along side him for years hate his fucking guts.

Howard doesn't want that kind of a job (it is a job) and since he has the option, he chose to play where he feels he can be happy in his role instead of trying to prop up a sortastar in Kobe.

Bill_Brasky
12-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Your people are complicit. You've nary room.

I can't control what other people do.

Reck
12-26-2013, 07:19 PM
The Rockets built around Harden. Howard came to the Rockets because of Harden (and McHale and Hakeem).

Howard is one of those guys who has to feel good about everything all the time else he won't play hard. He didn't feel good about LA because Kobe is a cancer to team morale. Only with overwhelming help can Kobe compete, and even then the guys who played along side him for years hate his fucking guts.

Howard doesn't want that kind of a job (it is a job) and since he has the option, he chose to play where he feels he can be happy in his role instead of trying to prop up a sortastar in Kobe.

+1

Also the friend was correct in saying he'd build around Love. Guy plays hard no matter what the team. He's busting his ass on a no good team as it is. You want that on your team.

Howard is a lazy bum and a quitter that will bail on you when your team is losing.

KaiRMD1
12-26-2013, 08:21 PM
that means "and/or" gotdamn spursfans really cant read

Stupid Rockets fan fishing for a compliment, thinking the Rockets are an elite team

Spursfan092120
12-26-2013, 08:30 PM
See your ass in the playoffs...different animal, different cage.

Rogue
12-26-2013, 09:53 PM
agree with you guys here, work ethic has to be taken into account as a key element when choosing the player to build your team around imho, guess that's why the Lakers showed Shaq the door in 04 when Shaq was clearly the better player overall. Kobe's work ethic is the greatest the world has seen from any professional athlete, though such workethic may sometimes work in a negative way (shots chucking, complaining about teammates etc...)

Bulaien999
12-26-2013, 11:02 PM

I agree with you, Rockets did build around Harden but I would still take Dwight before Klove by themselves... who knows though maybe klove and harden would be a better fit.

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:03 PM
I agree with you, Rockets did build around Harden but I would still take Dwight before Klove by themselves... who knows though maybe klove and harden would be a better fit.

Pussy. Now you're covered no matter what happens.

Bulaien999
12-26-2013, 11:11 PM
Melo is a lazy bum and a quitter that will bail on you when your team is losing.

Bulaien999
12-26-2013, 11:12 PM

We have Kaman, we STAAAAAACKED

Reck
12-26-2013, 11:18 PM
Oh I better shut up then. Such a slow burn you just gave me. :(

Bulaien999
12-26-2013, 11:52 PM
Oh I better shut up then. Such a slow burn you just gave me. :(

Not a burn, I just thought you were thinking about your own player, so I made your take accurate

Reck
12-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Not a burn, I just thought you were thinking about your own player, so I made your take accurate

Not that I'm a fan of Melo but he's not a quitter, he's simply a chucker who's always been on terrible teams.

I pointed that out earlier as well.

Reck
12-29-2013, 09:54 PM

Sook with the veretan goods.

DMC
12-30-2013, 08:34 AM

You've no room. You disappear when you lose.

Legacy
12-30-2013, 08:50 AM

Sportstudi
12-30-2013, 09:50 AM
http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/JOEY-CRAWFORD.gif

Suspect
12-30-2013, 12:53 PM
This thread is about the spurs vs rockets. Wtf lol