PDA

View Full Version : spoiled kids...

AchillesHeel
12-26-2013, 07:47 AM
People are fucking retarded, I was happy with the T-Shirt and the socks I got from my fam, we enjoy Christmas because every year we all get together and sing songs and have fun like people used to, these kids are just...

http://i.imgur.com/x9sYDAQ.jpg

Rogue
12-26-2013, 08:53 AM
kinda like spurs fans who complained about Manu's poor performance in the finals when making the finals by itself was already an achievement that no one expected before the playoffs began.

baseline bum
12-26-2013, 08:59 AM
LOL getting a map of Maryland when your brother gets an iphone.

cute_spursfan
12-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Man, if one of these kids were my own, I'd
take them to the whipping post,stat!!

Greedy mothalovas

daslicer
12-26-2013, 10:20 AM
I remember the only thing I desired as a kid for Christmas was a Super Nintendo. When I got that gift it was the best feeling in the world. Sure I would get other gifts in future years but nothing topped how much fun that system was. As odd as this sounds other than wanting the SNES I wasn't really materialistic and didn't really gave shit about other things afterwards. If your a kid all you really need is some good shoes and clothes. If you get those things you shouldn't be bitching about other things.

RD2191
12-26-2013, 10:45 AM
:lmao

jeebus
12-26-2013, 11:13 AM
lol teenagers

if their parents had any sense, they'd leave them out of their will and give away everything to charity.

Buddy Mignon
12-26-2013, 11:25 AM
Not surprised at all that those are the OP peers.

UZER
12-26-2013, 11:31 AM
Went many years without gifts as a kid, no biggie. You learned to appreciate when you did something.

Spur|n|Austin
12-26-2013, 01:08 PM
What a bunch of wankers

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2013, 03:01 PM
wtf do you expect from some motherfucker who's on facebook and has a bunch of friends on facebook????? Like this is some random poll of the U.S.??? Anyone so self-absobed to be on some social site where people feel compelled to let other fucks know...."just woke up...nice coffee"...what the fuck do you expect.

Katherine Robinson
12-26-2013, 03:23 PM
kinda like spurs fans who complained about Manu's poor performance in the finals when making the finals by itself was already an achievement that no one expected before the playoffs began.

Very true, it makes me chuckle when I see some posters EXPECTING to win it all this year and won't accept that Tim Duncan is likely unable to turn back the clock again. He is "coasting" and will play at 2003 level come playoffs many of them believe.

UZER
12-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Are those tweets real? Seem way over the top. If they are...then damn.

irishock
12-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Not surprised at all that those are the OP peers.

:lol

CuckingFunt
12-26-2013, 08:53 PM
Went many years without gifts as a kid, no biggie. You learned to appreciate when you did something.

Same here.

Brunodf
12-27-2013, 02:47 AM
I remember the only thing I desired as a kid for Christmas was a Super Nintendo. When I got that gift it was the best feeling in the world. Sure I would get other gifts in future years but nothing topped how much fun that system was. As odd as this sounds other than wanting the SNES I wasn't really materialistic and didn't really gave shit about other things afterwards. If your a kid all you really need is some good shoes and clothes. If you get those things you shouldn't be bitching about other things.
:clap:cry:clap:cry 2

SnakeBoy
12-27-2013, 03:14 AM
I remember the only thing I desired as a kid for Christmas was a Super Nintendo. When I got that gift it was the best feeling in the world. Sure I would get other gifts in future years but nothing topped how much fun that system was.

Damn you were spoiled. I remember being thrilled to get this...

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/vintage-original-mattel-electronic-handheld-football-game-1977-with-box-/00/s/MTE0NVgxNjAw/z/0G0AAOxyXDhSfCuR/$_35.JPG

benefactor
12-27-2013, 07:00 AM
Can't knock the spoiled kids too much. They were fun to hang around in high school. They were usually try to hards that paid for everything to be accepted.