PDA

View Full Version : guy tries to play mythical knockout game and now faces federal charges for hate crime

Trill Clinton
12-26-2013, 02:57 PM
By Stephen Dinan

-

The Washington Times

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Federal authorities said Thursday they have arrested and charged a Texas man in connection with the “knockout game,” accusing him of a hate crime for targeting a black man for a vicious street attack.

Most knockout victims that have appeared in news reports have been white, but the Justice Department said in this instance the victim was a 79-year-old black man, and stepped in with federal charges.

PHOTOS: Top 10 handguns in the U.S.

“Suspected crimes of this nature will simply not be tolerated,” said Kenneth Magidson, the U.S. attorney for the southern district of Texas. “Evidence of hate crimes will be vigorously investigated and prosecuted with the assistance of all our partners to the fullest extent of the law.”

The Justice Department said it filed a criminal complaint against 27-year-old Conrad Alvin Barrett on Tuesday and arrested him on Thursday.

According to Justice officials, Mr. Barrett recorded himself on his cellphone attacking the 79-year-old man, laughing and saying “Knockout” as he runs away.

The 79-year-old man had his jaw broken in the Nov. 24 attack.

“The plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?” Mr. Barrett says in the video, according to the authorities.

Knockout, in which someone decides to attack a random victim and tries to knock him or her out with one punch, has been in the news after a spate of assaults in recent weeks.

Trill Clinton
12-26-2013, 02:59 PM
Looks like the knockout game propoganda backfired on a frost king. I tried to tell yall, yall were being fooled and misled. Now this dummy caught a fed case over a fake ass game smh. Oh well.

HarlemHeat37
12-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Trill, I don't know how you can condone the Knockout game, G, it has always been fucking stupid, tbh..

I understand when niggas get locked up for trying to make money, it's worth it, but I hate hearing about assault cases, such a waste of your time and life, tbh..

If a nigga is going to catch a case, it better be for monetary reasons, tbh..

bigzak25
12-26-2013, 03:03 PM
But where is the video...lol.

Trill Clinton
12-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Trill, I don't know how you can condone the Knockout game, G, it has always been fucking stupid, tbh..

I understand when niggas get locked up for trying to make money, it's worth it, but I hate hearing about assault cases, such a waste of your time and life, tbh..

If a nigga is going to catch a case, it better be for monetary reasons, tbh..

I don't condone it and I said it was a fake game made up by conservatives playing on whites fear of young black males. I just find it ironic that this dude took the bait and decided to assault a old man.

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2013, 03:15 PM
I don't condone it and I said it was a fake game made up by conservatives playing on whites fear of young black males. I just find it ironic that this dude took the bait and decided to assault a old man.

maybe it's a fake "game" but all of the videos seems to be black on white violence. when it's black on black, they have the sense to just shoot each other.

Trill Clinton
12-26-2013, 03:22 PM
maybe it's a fake "game" but all of the videos seems to be black on white violence. when it's black on black, they have the sense to just shoot each other.

Random acts of violence, fam. Some of those vids are old as hell, they keep showing the same vid over n over of the black kid knocking the white dude out in a alley and some vids are from other countries. If interested, I can send you a vid of tariq nasheed breaking the myth down.

Trill Clinton
12-26-2013, 03:22 PM
Dblpost

CosmicCowboy
12-26-2013, 03:24 PM
:lmao @ Trills conspiracy theories.

glad they are prosecuting the punk that clocked the old man.

Trill Clinton
12-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Mental midget cc, I suggest you fall back doggie. Stick to making threads about day old salad you sissy lol.

I. Hustle
12-26-2013, 03:37 PM
http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/knockout-gif/knockout-gif-9.gif

Trill Clinton
12-26-2013, 03:40 PM
But where is the video...lol.

police haven't released it but he did make a video and said the following: "the plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?"

i tried and tried to tell ya'll(informal) that this shit was a media creation. now on cnn they're is a video asking if the media is behind the hype and NOOOOOW questioning if it is a urban myth. hate to say i told ya so, but....:wakeup

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2013, 03:40 PM
Dblpost

sure...I'm interested.

Trill Clinton
12-26-2013, 03:45 PM
sure...I'm interested.

here ya go, fam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qHVS4kOOg

I. Hustle
12-26-2013, 03:51 PM
Oh Tariq said it?! Pack your bags, fellas. It's time to go home. Nothing to see here.

Trill Clinton
12-26-2013, 03:55 PM
Oh Tariq said it?! Pack your bags, fellas. It's time to go home. Nothing to see here.

Care to counter his points or nah?

When presented with facts, deflect and dismiss friends.

I. Hustle
12-26-2013, 03:58 PM
Care to counter his points or nah?

When presented with facts, deflect and dismiss friends.

Nah, I don't have to make up points too.

I. Hustle
12-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Your Mom enjoys the Dblpost.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1772176/rimshot-o.gif

monosylab1k
12-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Trill bein a Stephen right now tbh

DJR210
12-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Looks like the knockout game propoganda backfired on a frost king. I tried to tell yall, yall were being fooled and misled. Now this dummy caught a fed case over a fake ass game smh. Oh well. :rollin

johnsmith
12-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Didn't trill brag about playing this game when he was a kid?

Also, isn't trill like 18 years old?

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2013, 05:22 PM
sure...I'm interested.

Your Mom enjoys the Dblpost.

haha...wot?

CosmicCowboy
12-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Didn't trill brag about playing this game when he was a kid?

Also, isn't trill like 18 years old?

Yeah, Trill is an ignorant, racist piece of shit. The thought of him calling anyone else in here a mental midget is hilarious.

Trill Clinton
12-26-2013, 06:06 PM
more deflection= win for racist ass Trill hahaha.

anyways, cc you are a mental midget. you got ran up outta that phil robertson thread with ya tail tucked between ya legs when your attempts to play captain save a hoe failed.

you need to spend more time with your grandkids instead of trolling on this forum like a lil ass kid. you going through a mid life crisis, doggie??? you are the ranch bitch who has to cook up the steaks, barbacoa and day old wilted salad for your redneck buddies....and that dune buggy you got screams midlife crisishttp://i39.tinypic.com/2mo1ova.png

CosmicCowboy
12-26-2013, 06:23 PM
more deflection= win for racist ass Trill hahaha.

anyways, cc you are a mental midget. you got ran up outta that phil robertson thread with ya tail tucked between ya legs when your attempts to play captain save a hoe failed.

you need to spend more time with your grandkids instead of trolling on this forum like a lil ass kid. you going through a mid life crisis, doggie??? you are the ranch bitch who has to cook up the steaks, barbacoa and day old wilted salad for your redneck buddies....and that dune buggy you got screams midlife crisishttp://i39.tinypic.com/2mo1ova.png

:lmao

I didn't get run anywhere you ignorant genetically impaired moron. I don't post on nights, weekends, and holidays. But if you want to think you "won" in a stupid internet thread then feel free. It's clearly the only winning you are going to do in your pathetic life even if it's imaginary. And the sand rail just screams...it doesn't scream midlife crisis. As for my grandkids you pedo piece of shit they live in LA. Nice try though, you angry, envious, frustrated little bitch.

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2013, 06:45 PM

I didn't get run anywhere you ignorant genetically impaired moron. I don't post on nights, weekends, and holidays. But if you want to think you "won" in a stupid internet thread then feel free. It's clearly the only winning you are going to do in your pathetic life even if it's imaginary. And the sand rail just screams...it doesn't scream midlife crisis. As for my grandkids you pedo piece of shit they live in LA. Nice try though, you angry, envious, frustrated little bitch.

Hey man...I saw what your kitchen table looks like when you posted that pic once...you're nothing short of trailer trash in my view...a teatard, confedrate flag waving piece of white trash that drives a Ford pick-up thinking you got it made...cc this ain't 1950 man...your hey day is over...now go hide in a cave with the other toothless uneducated KKK bums

m>s
12-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Another example of anti white racism in Bolshevik America. N!ggers punch out old white ladies and call them crackers and nothing happens. We finally fight back in one case vs hundreds and look what happens.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Quite possibly the biggest wigger of all time

Rogue
12-26-2013, 09:07 PM
niggas take it as a game to knock out somebody on the street, for which alone they should spend some time behind bars tbh. But you can't just blame the whole shit on them niggas. The new-generation kids are all born to and raised in such stupid atmosphere, it's a common issue for all people living this society whatever skin color

redzero
12-26-2013, 09:18 PM
http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/knockout-gif/knockout-gif-9.gif

Technique isn't one to fuck with.

Trill Clinton
12-27-2013, 11:42 AM
Technique isn't one to fuck with.

lol

Trill Clinton
12-27-2013, 11:49 AM
what an idiot:

Authorities learned of the case because Barrett, of Katy, Texas, allegedly showed the video on the night of the attack to an off-duty arson investigator he had just met at a restaurant in nearby Folshear. According to a criminal complaint, Barrett asked the off-duty investigator and the woman with the investigator if they knew about the knockout game. He told them he played earlier that day, then showed them the video, prosecutors allege.

for the crybabies asking why its considered a hate crime:

Investigators retrieved other videos from Barrett’s phone, including some in which he uses racial epithets and talks about trying to work up the courage to play the knockout game, the complaint states. In one, Barrett says: “That plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?”

dude incriminated himself.

Bill_Brasky
12-27-2013, 11:53 AM

:lmao trill clinton just causing the meltdowns he's supposed to cause

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2013, 11:55 AM
The guy was a stupid asshole and should go to jail.

No one is arguing with our ignorant, racist, village idiot.

Trill Clinton
12-27-2013, 12:00 PM
The guy was a stupid asshole and should go to jail.

No one is arguing with our ignorant, racist, village idiot.

you of all people calling me a racist takes the sting away lol. remember, you celebrated the killing of an unarmed child like you hit the lotto.

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2013, 12:01 PM
you of all people calling me a racist takes the sting away lol. remember, you celebrated the killing of an unarmed child like you hit the lotto.

More village idiot fantasy.

m>s
12-27-2013, 12:05 PM
Fucking sub humans in here stirring up shit. They just have no respect smh.

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 01:06 PM
that white boy wouldn't dare approach a real young buck black man...I would have made him eat so much dirt after his first swing and miss....I likely would have killed him..I have zero tolerance for racists

m>s
12-27-2013, 01:07 PM
that white boy wouldn't dare approach a real young buck black man...I would have made him eat so much dirt after his first swing and miss....I likely would have killed him..I have zero tolerance for racists
All you are is talk..I'd Georges st Pierre your black ass

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 01:16 PM

you could try...but with my 9 in my hand..I could fall asleep laying next to a dead man

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 01:24 PM

http://shayfabbro.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/howard.jpg

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 01:25 PM

you could try...but with my 9 in my hand..I could fall asleep laying next to a dead man

What? You have sex with dead men? I don't get it.

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 01:27 PM

:lol

chunticakes
12-27-2013, 01:31 PM
remember guys, blacks can't be racists...because they're black.

Spurminator
12-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Trill's right, tbh. Local news media and FOX drumming up hysteria over a few videos that have been posted over a span of ten years. It's how they stay relevant... Gotta protect those ratings against the 50-85 year old demo or they'll lose advertising dollars.

"Tonight at 6, here's what else you should be angry or scared about, you gullible old idiots."

Wild Cobra
12-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Not only that, but they define what racism is!

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 01:36 PM

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003499609/4730998680_iStock_000004803025XSmall_answer_2_xlar ge.jpeg

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 01:37 PM

you guys are so selfish...you own the country and you want to be able to define racism as well....gotdam man leave something for us

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 01:38 PM
you guys are so selfish...you own the country and you want to be able to define racism as well....gotdam man leave something for us

Who are "you guys"?

Spurminator
12-27-2013, 01:38 PM

It's because they own the media!

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Who are "you guys"?

white guys

Trill Clinton
12-27-2013, 01:41 PM
what does black people not being racist have to do with this thread? deflecting once again smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ0QfLkjujY

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 01:42 PM
white guys

Then you must not have been talking to me.

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 01:44 PM

you might as well be

m>s
12-27-2013, 01:44 PM
You're be@ner?

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 01:46 PM
You're be@ner?

99% of Mexicans think they're white I personally think they all take a vow of white-hood during their early twenty's

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 01:49 PM
you might as well be

Why? Care to explain?

You're be@ner?

Nope

Don't have pickle breath either or a dot on my forehead.

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Why? Care to explain?

Nope

Don't have pickle breath either or a dot on my forehead.

if you're black and you talk shit to me...you must be a fucking uncle Tom

m>s
12-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Youre a Grey?

m>s
12-27-2013, 01:52 PM
So wait blacks are allowed to get all tribal and protect eachothers interests but when we do it it's "racist" and "white privilege" :lmao

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 01:56 PM

So IF I am black and don't agree with you then I am an uncle Tom? If I think that people need to stop pulling the race card to explain all of their shortcomings then I am an Uncle Tom? If I can man up and say that whatever happens to me good or bad is in my control and I don't let others influence who I am or what I do then I am an uncle Tom?

http://stephanierosic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/if-2.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 02:01 PM
So IF I am black and don't agree with you then I am an uncle Tom? If I think that people need to stop pulling the race card to explain all of their shortcomings then I am an Uncle Tom? If I can man up and say that whatever happens to me good or bad is in my control and I don't let others influence who I am or what I do then I am an uncle Tom?

Bingo!!!

Trill Clinton
12-27-2013, 02:06 PM

what the hell are you talking about??? who accused you of all that nonsense? if you have shortcomings in your life, thats your fault fam. do better.

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Bingo!!!

Got it. Makes sense

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 02:10 PM
what the hell are you talking about??? who accused you of all that nonsense? if you have shortcomings in your life, thats your fault fam. do better.

If I think that people need to stop pulling the race card to explain all of their shortcomings then I am an Uncle Tom?

What are you talking about? Maybe pick up a book every now and then and stop getting all of your info from youtube videos. You might be able to read better.

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 02:11 PM

See I didn't read all this shit until Trill responded...but gotdayum...this noogah sounds like the quintessential Manchurian candidate programmed straight off the Glen Beck internment camp...

you my friend are a white republican's dream

jRNCpD3xhsY

mrsmaalox
12-27-2013, 02:12 PM

mrsmaalox
12-27-2013, 02:15 PM

See I didn't read all this shit until Trill responded...but gotdayum...this noogah sounds like the quintessential Manchurian candidate programmed straight off the Glen Beck internment camp...

So is Trill also a white Republican's dream? He said the exact same thing Hustle did.

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 02:16 PM

jRNCpD3xhsY

So now I am a Republican too?

Damn. So I should go around talking about all the shit that other races do and how many white e-bitches I snag in order to fit in? Do I need to wear a do rag as I am typing this shit too? Oh and brag about my cawk too, right?
Because to me all that shows is insecurity.

m>s
Damn maalox is getting in on this shit :lmao

Trill Clinton
What are you talking about? Maybe pick up a book every now and then and stop getting all of your info from youtube videos. You might be able to read better.

i read daily, fam. i even suggested a few books to my brother creepn. there is a lot of valuable information on the internet so using youtube as an example is a fail on your part.

your post just made no sense and i was wondering where it was coming from. why did you feel the need to mention shortcomings, race cards and letting others define who you are as a person, when nobody was talking about any of that.

Trill Clinton
12-27-2013, 02:19 PM
So is Trill also a white Republican's dream? He said the exact same thing Hustle did.

nobody was arguing that point to begin with, though. which is what is confusing. kool just called him a uncle tom for not agreeing with him, nothing more nothing less.

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 02:20 PM
i read daily, fam. i even suggested a few books to my brother creepn. there is a lot of valuable information on the internet so using youtube as an example is a fail on your part.

your post just made no sense and i was wondering where it was coming from. why did you feel the need to mention shortcomings, race cards and letting others define who you are as a person, when nobody was talking about any of that.

Are you kidding me?! Do you need examples or can you just read every other thread that Kool posts in? I mean, you threw yourself in there. I was talking to Kool but you might as well be part of that shit. I was originally just asking Kool what his perception of an uncle Tom was. Now I have it. An uncle Tom is a "black" dude that doesn't agree with him.

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 02:24 PM
Are you kidding me?! Do you need examples or can you just read every other thread that Kool posts in? I mean, you threw yourself in there. I was talking to Kool but you might as well be part of that shit. I was originally just asking Kool what his perception of an uncle Tom was. Now I have it. An uncle Tom is a "black" dude that doesn't agree with him.

Clarence Thomas for one

Trill Clinton
12-27-2013, 02:26 PM

uuuhhhh this is my thread, doggie. i have free reign in here lol...and kool was talking to wc, before you threw yourself in there as well. but i digress...

again your post made zero sense. all he said was if you don't agree with him, then you're an uncle tom and thats it. your other questions had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 02:27 PM
uuuhhhh this is my thread, doggie. i have free reign in here lol...and kool was talking to wc, before you threw yourself in there as well. but i digress...

again your post made zero sense. all he said was if you don't agree with him, then you're an uncle tom and thats it. your other questions had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

fuck em..if the shoe fit wear it

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 02:28 PM

Your thread but this is my forum. I can pull freely from any other thread and derail as I please. Get in formation.

Trill Clinton
12-27-2013, 02:34 PM
Your thread but this is my forum. I can pull freely from any other thread and derail as I please. Get in formation.

i don't care if you derail. i do it all the damn time. your post was confusing and passive aggressive, seemed like you wanted to get some things off your chest.

SupremeGuy
12-27-2013, 06:18 PM
I don't care what color your skin is, if you walk around trying to knockout random people just to get your dick hard, you're a fucking piece of shit. Not only that, but you're a pretty big fucking pussy.

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 06:33 PM
So now I am a Republican too?

Damn. So I should go around talking about all the shit that other races do and how many white e-bitches I snag in order to fit in? Do I need to wear a do rag as I am typing this shit too? Oh and brag about my cawk too, right?
Because to me all that shows is insecurity.

^ you're focused on all the wrong things as to why I say you're an uncle Tom...I've seen your kind countless of times....a typical real dark skinned darky who's trying his damnedest to fit in and be accepted by white people...listen up loser...I grew up around white people, have many of them as my personal friends from child hood to college and beyond...I date almost exclusively white women...so what you're trying to accomplish is pretty fucking shallow to me... you're trying so hard to fit in you've lost all sense of reality...when all you can point to is do-rags and cock talk it's a clear sign you've experienced a tad bit of success in life and clearly getting carried away with it...Memo to the guy who Ironically :lol calls himself I-Hustle....you're doing it wrong...if you want true white acceptance there's a pilgrimage in Idaho you must visit..every black person that wants to be white knows about this farm....PM me when you're ready for the details...ok Potato head :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-27-2013, 06:40 PM
^ you're focused on all the wrong things as to why I say you're an uncle Tom...I've seen your kind countless of times....a typical real dark skinned darky who's trying his damnedest to fit in and be accepted by white people...listen up loser...I grew up around white people, have many of them as my personal friends from child hood to college and beyond...I date almost exclusively white women...so what you're trying to accomplish is pretty fucking shallow to me... you're trying so hard to fit in you've lost all sense of reality...when all you can point to is do-rags and cock talk it's a clear sign you've experienced a tad bit of success in life and clearly getting carried away with it...Memo to the guy who Ironically :lol calls himself I-Hustle....you're doing it wrong...if you want true white acceptance there's a pilgrimage in Idaho you must visit..every black person that wants to be white knows about this farm....PM me when you're ready for the details...ok Potato head :lmaoSo you wanted to be white and you did it correctly?

Viva Las Espuelas
12-28-2013, 03:03 AM
Hmm. So using the Rev's "logic", does that make him a burnt king? :reading

johnsmith
12-28-2013, 05:12 AM
Why everyone gives two 18 year olds so much respect on this forum, I will never understand.

Kool, trill, you guys own everyone here at this point. It's weird.

johnsmith
12-28-2013, 05:13 AM
Except I hustle...he's pretty much completely correct in this thread

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Except I hustle...he's pretty much completely correct in this thread

actually it's the total opposite :lol

here's the problem with I-Hustle let's dissect his views again:

^ this isn't true of any race on the face of the earth...yet he's fed into the right wing radio talk show hosts POV...I- Hustle is likely a black man with real dark skin...basically a darkie....and thus he has a complex about himself...he thinks and see's the world in the lenses of what the old black guard (i.e Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton) taught...he's see's black culture and sub-culture as the total black experience. I'm also willing to go on a limb and project he's never traveled a day outside of this country (USA) nor has he been exposed to black intellectuals...he thinks that ALL blacks form a monolithic group much like Rascal does. If Kool posts about his BBC then he's a discredit to his race. But if Mono posts about the glee over Tray's death then it's his own personal view...it doesn't reflect the white race as a whole. I-Hustle has fallen into this viewpoint trap.

He wants to be accepted by whites based on how he views black society at large and if his views are consistent with theirs then he demands acceptance at the table of whites...much like uncle Rukus...Neither Trill or Kool define themselves in the context of dick holding, corn-rows, and urban slang...however, it's the central basis of I-Hustle's belief system...It reminds me of a verse from Andre 3000...

"Now question is every nigga with dreads for the cause? Is every nigga with golds for the fall? Naw So don't get caught up in appearance
it's Outkast Aquemini another Black experience."

It's good I-Hustle wants to take personal accountability for his life and actions...so do I and most honest hard working people but that doesn't mean hate and evil will be removed from the hearts of men. People like Al Sharpton are very much needed in this day and age...we might can't change hearts but we can put pressure on people and power groups to do the right thing even if we do so by legislation. His quote above shows delusion, immaturity, and shows he's yet to really start living...he still has milk on his chest...but he is trying....

and yes this is coming from a guy who has friends that are on both sides of the isle...and from different races

johnsmith
12-28-2013, 12:14 PM

^ this isn't true of any race on the face of the earth...yet he's fed into the right wing radio talk show hosts POV...I- Hustle is likely a black man with real dark skin...basically a darkie....and thus he has a complex about himself...he thinks and see's the world in the lenses of what the old black guard (i.e Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton) taught...he's see's black culture and sub-culture as the total black experience. I'm also willing to go on a limb and project he's never traveled a day outside of this country (USA) nor has he been exposed to black intellectuals...he thinks that ALL blacks form a monolithic group much like Rascal does. If Kool posts about his BBC then he's a discredit to his race. But if Mono posts about the glee over Tray's death then it's his own personal view...it doesn't reflect the white race as a whole. I-Hustle has fallen into this viewpoint trap.

He wants to be accepted by whites based on how he views black society at large and if his views are consistent with theirs then he demands acceptance at the table of whites...much like uncle Rukus...Neither Trill or Kool define themselves in the context of dick holding, corn-rows, and urban slang...however, it's the central basis of I-Hustle's belief system...It reminds me of a verse from Andre 3000...

It's good I-Hustle wants to take personal accountability for his life and actions...so do I and most honest hard working people but that doesn't mean hate and evil will be removed from the hearts of men. People like Al Sharpton are very much needed in this day and age...we might can't change hearts but we can put pressure on people and power groups to do the right thing even if we do so by legislation. His quote above shows delusion, immaturity, and shows he's yet to really start living...he still has milk on his chest...but he is trying....

and yes this is coming from a guy who has friends that are on both sides of the isle...and from different races

Tl;dr

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Tl;dr

yeah..that is too much for you to comprehend

johnsmith
12-28-2013, 12:45 PM
yeah..that is too much for you to comprehend

Nah, I just feel like reading that much shit from someone as dumb as you would be a waste of my time and an overall ding against my intelligence.

But we all know you live in a fantasy world so carry on with bear wrestling and your millions of fictional dollars.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 12:49 PM
Nah, I just feel like reading that much shit from someone as dumb as you would be a waste of my time and an overall ding against my intelligence.

But we all know you live in a fantasy world so carry on with bear wrestling and your millions of fictional dollars.

ditto :hat

Trill Clinton
12-28-2013, 12:54 PM
Why everyone gives two 18 year olds so much respect on this forum, I will never understand.

Kool, trill, you guys own everyone here at this point. It's weird.

i get zero respect on this forum and i'm fine with that. i've been labeled the most racist and i'm probably one of the most hated posters here, outside of avante and kool.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 12:57 PM
i get zero respect on this forum and i'm fine with that. i've been labeled the most racist and i'm probably one of the most hated posters here, outside of avante and kool.

you're a truth teller and a fire breather....I actually thrive much better in the Kobe, TO, Mike Tyson, The Decision, Latrell Sprewell roles....people hating me on this site is par for the course...what's even better is the bubble bath I take at the end of almost each night....if I'm home of course...:hat

Trill Clinton
12-28-2013, 01:06 PM
you're a truth teller and a fire breather....I actually thrive much better in the Kobe, TO, Mike Tyson, The Decision, Latrell Sprewell roles....people hating me on this site is par for the course...what's even better is the bubble bath I take at the end of almost each night....if I'm home of course...:hat

word. i embraced the villain role that these lames gave me. they created a monster.

johnsmith
12-28-2013, 01:16 PM
ditto :hat

:rolleyes

Wow

m>s
12-28-2013, 01:42 PM
word. i embraced the villain role that these lames gave me. they created a monster.

go tell your "homies" about your adventures posting online with a bunch of "crackers" and they'll tell you who's lame

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 01:46 PM
go tell your "homies" about your adventures posting online with a bunch of "crackers" and they'll tell you who's lame

they would say give it to those crackers..you've always been the smartest amongst us

m>s
12-28-2013, 01:48 PM
no, they'd "muh dik" him and clown him about how he's "not gettin no pussy dawg bc he's always fukn wit dem crackas online like a lame nawmsayin"

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 01:49 PM
no, they'd "muh dik" him and clown him about how he's "not gettin no pussy dawg bc he's always fukn wit dem crackas online like a lame nawmsayin"

He's protected in the hood....they look up to him he's the man...trust

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 01:50 PM
Trill be showing them how that internet works...nigga got the g- pass to the hood..I'm not like Trill I've never been to jail(knock on wood)...even though I could have...

DMC
12-28-2013, 03:49 PM
There should be a forum limit for how many trolls can use the same shtick.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 03:50 PM
There should be a forum limit for how many trolls can use the same shtick.

and also the same sig - touche

DMC
Trill be showing them how that internet works...nigga got the g- pass to the hood..I'm not like Trill I've never been to jail(knock on wood)...even though I could have...

I think Funt is of legal age.

Koolaid_Man
I think Funt is of legal age.

yes he is apparently

I. Hustle
12-30-2013, 08:34 AM

I just skimmed through this because you try to hard. Nah, I'm not dark I am actually light. I've been outside this country plenty of times. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are idiots. You assume that I am ok with the Trayvon posts but I don't recall ever posting in those forums. Why would I care what Mono posts? It's idiots like you that make us look bad.
You get mad about how we are portrayed and yet all you do is post porn, lie about what you have and beg for pics on here but I am the immature one.

hehateme
01-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Looks like the knockout game propoganda backfired on a frost king. I tried to tell yall, yall were being fooled and misled. Now this dummy caught a fed case over a fake ass game smh. Oh well.

bumping because of this mythical phenomenon occurring yet again. "knockout" artist caught after sneaking up on only women :lol

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/04/justice/new-york-knockout-assaults-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

johnsmith
01-04-2014, 10:50 PM

They created a monster, "online, where I can make up anything I want an no one will ever know the difference because quite honestly I'm 18 years old and have never done or said any of the shot that I claim on this site".

That's what you meant right?

Trill Clinton
01-04-2014, 11:00 PM
bumping because of this mythical phenomenon occurring yet again. "knockout" artist caught after sneaking up on only women :lol

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/04/justice/new-york-knockout-assaults-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

happy his dumb ass is getting locked up.

They created a monster, "online, where I can make up anything I want an no one will ever know the difference because quite honestly I'm 18 years old and have never done or said any of the shot that I claim on this site".

That's what you meant right?

what have i made up?

johnsmith
01-04-2014, 11:18 PM
happy his dumb ass is getting locked up.

what have i made up?

Honestly, when I was your age, which wasn't that long ago, the last thing I was concerned about was the Internet on a Saturday night at this time.

It makes no sense that you would be so diligent to post on here at 10:17 on a Saturday night...makes me think you're lying about most everything you post here.

johnsmith
01-04-2014, 11:18 PM
And didn't you say you used to play knock out?

Trill Clinton
01-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Honestly, when I was your age, which wasn't that long ago, the last thing I was concerned about was the Internet on a Saturday night at this time.

It makes no sense that you would be so diligent to post on here at 10:17 on a Saturday night...makes me think you're lying about most everything you post here.

this makes absolutely no sense:lol

there is an age limit to posting online? me and you are absolutely different people, doggie. you like to follow avante around the forum like a lost puppy. me at the ripe age of 17 would never do anything like that. so its odd for a grown man to act like thathttp://i39.tinypic.com/29ypgxv.png

now what exactly am i lying about?

Trill Clinton
01-04-2014, 11:33 PM
And didn't you say you used to play knock out?

we didn't call it knock out and we didn't hit innocent people. just our rivals.

johnsmith
01-05-2014, 12:27 AM
this makes absolutely no sense:lol

there is an age limit to posting online? me and you are absolutely different people, doggie. you like to follow avante around the forum like a lost puppy. me at the ripe age of 17 would never do anything like that. so its odd for a grown man to act like thathttp://i39.tinypic.com/29ypgxv.png

now what exactly am i lying about?

So me calling you a fake ass douche bag is following avante around? Weird.

You say that everyone here has created a monster, but all I see is a faggot ass socially awkward clown that doesn't socialize with real people...which is sad because you're a portly young man that should be out being a portly young man.

When your nuts drop, we can talk...until then, don't respond to this...I don't want to be a party to a young man's demise.

johnsmith
01-05-2014, 12:28 AM
we didn't call it knock out and we didn't hit innocent people. just our rivals.

There is where you're lying...you've never laid a hand on anyone and you know it pussy.

Drachen
01-05-2014, 12:12 PM

Looks like he I into trannies and necrophilia

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2014, 07:17 AM
has anyone been sentence for this sort of assault? how many years?

down here they are introducing laws for 1 punch cheapshot, minimum 8years in jail...

Sportcamper
01-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Doesn't this come under the seriousness of Assault on a senior citizen...Those laws have pre existing sentencing guidelines...

Rogue
01-21-2014, 10:12 AM
^ maybe going to jail is just the purpose of those knockout game players tbh. Those tramps would've otherwise starved to death exposed in the cold winter this year. Putting those assholes in a federal prison or a state prison would only increase the burden upon taxpayers. Should just banish the motherfuckers to Houston (the anus of this country), Siberia, Antarctica or Australia etc... where they cannot cause anymore harm or disgust.