PDA

View Full Version : OT: I know I'm 8 years too late on this but Kobe's tattoos are horrible

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 06:33 PM
It's a crown with a fucking butterfly on it and his wifes name....and he got it after he cheated on her. Damn man...I mean....damn. That's a whole other level of whipped. What's creepier is in an interview 3 years ago he said a fan of his got the same tattoos and asked him to autograph his arm........

http://tattooloaders.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kobe-bryant-tattoos.jpg

Bynumite
12-26-2013, 09:06 PM
OP is all kinds of butthurt since the $48 mil contract, let it go, it's done.

Calispursfan11
12-26-2013, 09:19 PM
It's a crown with a fucking butterfly on it and his wifes name....and he got it after he cheated on her. Damn man...I mean....damn. That's a whole other level of whipped. What's creepier is in an interview 3 years ago he said a fan of his got the same tattoos and asked him to autograph his arm........

http://tattooloaders.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kobe-bryant-tattoos.jpg

I totally agree. I think he had to skimp on the quality due to the giant "forgive me" rock for Vanessa.

Calispursfan11
12-26-2013, 09:20 PM
Regardless, they're bad. Really bad. Others have pointed this out to me numerous times.

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Regardless, they're bad. Really bad. Others have pointed this out to me numerous times.

Its just really gay to get a butterfly tattoo on your arm as an alpha male

Yes I am butt hurt because Im a LAKER FAN. Sorry Im not happy for Kobe and jumping up and down that the greatest highlight reel for the Lakers in the last 3 years happened in the contract room

Rogue
12-26-2013, 09:39 PM
LA got some of the world's shittiest tattooists tbh. I bet Goddess's tattoos were also inked in some LA tattoo shop tbh :cry

scanry
12-26-2013, 09:55 PM
Besteva going full on TDMVPDPOY on Kobe.

scanry
12-26-2013, 09:57 PM

Like it matters but Kobe still has that no trade clause right?

Reck
12-26-2013, 09:58 PM
Looks like he let an apprentice tattoo him. Those are even worst than what Koriwhat can muster up tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-26-2013, 09:59 PM
Glad to know OP sits around all day looking at men's arms.

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 10:02 PM
Glad to know OP sits around all day looking at men's arms.

TEE HEE

DMX7
12-26-2013, 10:14 PM
I don't get his loyalty to Vanessa.

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 10:56 PM
I don't get his loyalty to Vanessa.

I think its like Alec Baldwin says in The Departed. Marriage makes a guy look good, its good for his image. I think this is about selling his brand and getting deals with products. I think if it were up to him, he'd dump that ****** off the 405 by now.

DMX7
12-26-2013, 10:59 PM
He could marry someone else. His idiot fans would still follow like the minions they are.

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 11:05 PM
He could marry someone else. His idiot fans would still follow like the minions they are.

I had a serious convo with a friend of mine whose a Kobe stan today. I said,"Its obvious he wont get to 6 rings." The guys heart broke, he debated for over 10 mins about how its very probably they will get 6 when we get Carmelo next year. On an average, most basketball fans are pretty retarded.

Reck
12-26-2013, 11:22 PM
I think its like Alec Baldwin says in The Departed. Marriage makes a guy look good, its good for his image. I think this is about selling his brand and getting deals with products. I think if it were up to him, he'd dump that ****** off the 405 by now.

That doesn't explain buying her multiple churches. :lol

He's just pussy whipped after the rape.

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:24 PM
That doesn't explain buying her multiple churches. :lol

He's just pussy whipped after the rape.

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 11:30 PM

He's on the Bucks now tho

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:32 PM
He's on the Bucks now tho

Moot point. You employed him as a rapist. You're living with thatPERIOD

TDMVPDPOY
12-26-2013, 11:34 PM

whether he raped or not

gary didnt waste a dime tryin to patch things up....

kobe with the tat, the tat is a symbol he got caught, snitch, pussywhipped...

had he not got caught there was no need for that tat, the 5m ring, the rolex watches he bought for the roster...that money couldve been spent better elsewhere....

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:36 PM
whether he raped or not

gary didnt waste a dime tryin to patch things up....

kobe with the tat, the tat is a symbol he got caught, snitch, pussywhipped...

had he not got caught there was no need for that tat, the 5m ring, the rolex watches he bought for the roster...that money couldve been spent better elsewhere....

I'm sure that is comfort to Neal rape victim. But, don't fret, it's not the girl was worth anything. Just some snatch in the way. Not your daughter, or, wife.

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 11:38 PM

I'm a Laker fan tho. I was also a Kobe fan prior to the contract and the fact he fell for the same mistake he fell for in 2005, that he can do it on his own. Kobe's legacy is done PERIOD.

NOBODY wants to buy shoes from Mr 0.500

DMC
12-26-2013, 11:38 PM

Gary nutted. Only pussies and assholes rape and have to jerk off in the shower.

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 11:39 PM

:lmao Cant believe that faggot said he nutted in the shower

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:40 PM
I'm a Laker fan tho. I was also a Kobe fan prior to the contract and the fact he fell for the same mistake he fell for in 2005, that he can do it on his own. Kobe's legacy is done PERIOD.

Then you won't mind:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:42 PM

Hey, bugwit, go after MavsFan:::you just got done whippin' 'em in Dallas. You fuck, you.

DMC
12-26-2013, 11:44 PM
Nov. 4, 2005

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A jury acquitted two former La Salle basketball players of rape Friday, discounting prosecutors' contention that the woman involved was too drunk to consent to sex.
Attorneys for Gary Neal and Michael Cleaves maintained that the sex was consensual and that the woman, then 19, made up the allegation out of embarrassment after other female basketball players began to gossip.
"We put our faith in the jury system and they didn't let us down," said Wendy Goldstein, who represented Neal.

vs

Rape Case Against Bryant Is Dropped

Accuser Decided Against Testifying

By T.R. Reid
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, September 2, 2004; Page A01
EAGLE, Colo., Sept. 1 -- A Colorado judge dismissed a rape charge against Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant on Wednesday after prosecutors said the woman who alleged she had been assaulted would not testify against the basketball star.

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:45 PM
Nov. 4, 2005

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A jury acquitted two former La Salle basketball players of rape Friday, discounting prosecutors' contention that the woman involved was too drunk to consent to sex.
Attorneys for Gary Neal and Michael Cleaves maintained that the sex was consensual and that the woman, then 19, made up the allegation out of embarrassment after other female basketball players began to gossip.
"We put our faith in the jury system and they didn't let us down," said Wendy Goldstein, who represented Neal.

vs

Rape Case Against Bryant Is Dropped

Accuser Decided Against Testifying

By T.R. Reid
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, September 2, 2004; Page A01
EAGLE, Colo., Sept. 1 -- A Colorado judge dismissed a rape charge against Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant on Wednesday after prosecutors said the woman who alleged she had been assaulted would not testify against the basketball star.

Your Neal raped as well. Don't worry, D, it wasn't your daughter or wife. Just some human debris---in the way. You're okay.

DMC
12-26-2013, 11:46 PM
Hey, bugwit, go after MavsFan:::you just got done whippin' 'em in Dallas. You fuck, you.

You still have your comeuppance and Mavs were no threat.

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:47 PM
You still have your comeuppance and Mavs were no threat.

You weak fuck, you. All you Spur's Fans are chickenshit. Phony fucks.

DMC
12-26-2013, 11:47 PM
Your Neal raped as well. Don't worry, D, it wasn't your daughter or wife. Just some human debris---in the way. You're okay.

That human debris in Philly had a trial by jury. That debris in Colorado was paid off.

DMC
12-26-2013, 11:48 PM
You weak fuck, you. All you Spur's Fans are chickenshit. Phony fucks.

You've no room: You quit before the sweep and didn't return until the coast was clear. You rode in with the cavalry after abandoning the fort. You coward.

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:48 PM
That human debris in Philly had a trial by jury. That debris in Colorado was too paid off.

Your Neal raped, D. Going elsewhere won't save ya. She wasn't anything though, D...just a nobody, spare snatch. Doesn't matter.

Reck
12-26-2013, 11:49 PM

Looks like my brosefs said all there was to be said about this. Moving on Cubster.

DMC
12-26-2013, 11:49 PM
Your Neal raped, D. Going elsewhere won't save ya. She wasn't anything though, D...just a nobody, spare snatch. Doesn't matter.

Acquitted means innocent. Charges dropped means something different.

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Acquitted means innocent. Charges dropped means something different.

Your Neal raped and you'll account for it as long as I'm aboardPERIOD

DMC
12-26-2013, 11:51 PM
Your Neal raped and you'll account for it as long as I'm aboardPERIOD

Who the fuck are you to accuse a man of being guilty after a jury of his peers says he's not?

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:51 PM
Looks like my brosefs said all there was to be said about this. Moving on Cubster.

Just tell me when you've had enough and you're ready to spill my personal information and I'll retreat.

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:52 PM
Who the fuck are you to accuse a man of being guilty after a jury of his peers says he's not?

Neal raped. You're answering for itPERIOD

DMC
ac·quit
əˈkwit/
verb
past tense: acquitted; past participle: acquitted
free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty.
"she was acquitted on all counts"

synonyms:
clear (https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=939&q=define+clear&sa=X&ei=ZQe9UvXvLfPO2QXf-4CoBA&ved=0CDEQ_SowAA), exonerate (https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=939&q=define+exonerate&sa=X&ei=ZQe9UvXvLfPO2QXf-4CoBA&ved=0CDIQ_SowAA), find innocent, absolve (https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=939&q=define+absolve&sa=X&ei=ZQe9UvXvLfPO2QXf-4CoBA&ved=0CDMQ_SowAA); More

Reck
Just tell me when you've had enough and you're ready to spill my personal information and I'll retreat.

I think you need to talk to double up about that.

Why are you hassling me about some shit I had nothing to do with?

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:53 PM
ac·quit
əˈkwit/
verb
past tense: acquitted; past participle: acquitted
free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty.
"she was acquitted on all counts"

synonyms:

clear (https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=939&q=define+clear&sa=X&ei=ZQe9UvXvLfPO2QXf-4CoBA&ved=0CDEQ_SowAA), exonerate (https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=939&q=define+exonerate&sa=X&ei=ZQe9UvXvLfPO2QXf-4CoBA&ved=0CDIQ_SowAA), find innocent, absolve (https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=939&q=define+absolve&sa=X&ei=ZQe9UvXvLfPO2QXf-4CoBA&ved=0CDMQ_SowAA); More

Don't get excited, D. The girl Neal raped was nothing to you. Relax.

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 11:53 PM

How many finals MVP's does Duncan have btw? Just curious

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:54 PM
I think you need to talk to double up about that.

Why are you hassling me about some shit I had nothing to do with?

Now, now you want to play innocent because you won. You animal, you.

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:54 PM
How many finals MVP's does Duncan have btw? Just curious

I don't do those. I do these:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Raven
12-26-2013, 11:55 PM
does that mean king of the long mustache? Maybe king of the long dirty hair? Maybe king of pussy hair? i don't get it tbh..

DMC
12-26-2013, 11:55 PM

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.[17] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case#cite_note-17)

Reck
12-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Now, now you want to play innocent because you won. You animal, you.

You're giving me too much credit on which I deserve none.

DMC
12-26-2013, 11:56 PM

What was her name?

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:57 PM
You're giving me too much credit on which I deserve none.

You're a shit for doing what you did and you know it. Couldn't even stop yourself.

Fuck you.

Thread
12-26-2013, 11:58 PM
What was her name?

Doesn't matter.

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 11:58 PM
You're a shit for doing what you did and you know it. Couldn't even stop yourself.

Fuck you.

:'(

DMC
12-26-2013, 11:59 PM
So, while it's been shown here that Kobe's rape case was legally dismissed, it was continued in a civil lawsuit settled out of court. Ergo he raped.

Neal, on the other hand, was acquitted of all charges brought against him in a court of law, by a jury of his peers. He wasn't a multimillionaire baller like Kobe, but he was found innocent.

Kobe rapedPERIOD. Neal, you just lumped him in there to make yourself feel better about that shitty franchise you've spent years reminiscing about. You adopted the biggest sociopath in professional sports. Hell, even Artest never was sued for rape.

Reck
12-26-2013, 11:59 PM
LOL he's losing me. I'm confused.

DMC
12-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Doesn't matter.

Because you don't know, because she doesn't matter to you either.

Thread
So, while it's been shown here that Kobe's rape case was legally dismissed, it was continued in a civil lawsuit settled out of court. Ergo he raped.

Neal, on the other hand, was acquitted of all charges brought against him in a court of law, by a jury of his peers. He wasn't a multimillionaire baller like Kobe, but he was found innocent.

Kobe rapedPERIOD. Neal, you just lumped him in there to make yourself feel better about that shitty franchise you've spent years reminiscing about. You adopted the biggest sociopath in professional sports. Hell, even Artest never was sued for rape.

Don't worry, D, Neal raped, but, the girl was nondescript. Nothing to you, but, in the way.

Thread
Because you don't know, because she doesn't matter to you either.

Exactly.

DMC
12-27-2013, 12:01 AM
Don't worry, D, Neal raped, but, the girl was nondescript. Nothing to you, but, in the way.

But you cannot even identify her. You're once again shown as a hypocrite. Hey, everyone knows who Kobe raped though, ole Katelyn Faber.

Thebesteva
12-27-2013, 12:02 AM

I dont think he raped her, in fact I think its obvious he didnt. The problem and the hilarity is not if he raped her or not. It's that he actually went to Colorado to do a surgery and decided to fuck an 18 year old front desk girl raw without a condom and got busted for it and cried like a bitch and got tattoos and a $5 million dollar ring and lost all his sponsors and and and.....

Every real G has side bitches that are loyal, you fuck them however u want and they stay quiet but you gotta get a purse here and there. Kobe made the ultimate sin of going in raw and thinking this girl wouldnt snitch.

Arnold Toht
12-27-2013, 12:03 AM
I dont think he raped her, in fact I think its obvious he didnt. The problem and the hilarity is not if he raped her or not. It's that he actually went to Colorado to do a surgery and decided to fuck an 18 year old front desk girl raw without a condom and got busted for it and cried like a bitch and got tattoos and a $5 million dollar ring and lost all his sponsors and and and.....

Every real G has side bitches that are loyal, you fuck them however u want and they stay quiet but you gotta get a purse here and there. Kobe made the ultimate sin of going in raw and thinking this girl wouldnt snitch.

I think Kobe should fuck you, you backstabbing prick.

Thebesteva
12-27-2013, 12:04 AM
I think Kobe should fuck you, you backstabbing prick.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1542283/rock-eyebrow-and-laugh-o.gif

DMC
12-27-2013, 12:14 AM
The local prosecutor, Hurlbert, told reporters after the hearing the justice in this case has been interrupted. The prosecution team wants to try this case. "Candidly," Hurlbert said," I understand why she had misgivings about her rights being protected."
When the woman filed a civil suit against Bryant in federal court, some court observers pointed out that move might be part of an "exit strategy." There were clear indications that the alleged victim had become reluctant to pursue the case. Her personal lawyer, John Clune, said the woman's concern increased sharply when the judge ruled that evidence of her sexual activity in the days surrounding her encounter with Bryant could be made public at the trial. Colorado's "rape shield" law would usually protect the complainant in a rape case from such disclosures, but Bryant's lawyers convinced the Judge Terry Ruckriegle that the privacy law should not apply in this case. The Colorado Supreme Court declined to overrule the judge's decision to let evidence of her sexual history be presented to the jury.
Beyond that, mistakes by the court staff have released the woman's name to the public, and sealed transcripts dealing with her sexual history have been sent to the media by accident. Her name, photo and whereabouts have been reported on numerous Web sites. Defense lawyers have described her in public documents as a sexually promiscuous liar and drug abuser. The parents of Faber once wrote angry letters to the judge, complaining that he failed to protect their daughter's privacy and reputation. The judge has apologized for the accidental release of information. [10] (http://conspiracytheories.lmc.gatech.edu/index.php/Kobe_Bryant#cite_note-articles-9)

Thread
12-27-2013, 12:17 AM
The local prosecutor, Hurlbert, told reporters after the hearing the justice in this case has been interrupted. The prosecution team wants to try this case. "Candidly," Hurlbert said," I understand why she had misgivings about her rights being protected."
When the woman filed a civil suit against Bryant in federal court, some court observers pointed out that move might be part of an "exit strategy." There were clear indications that the alleged victim had become reluctant to pursue the case. Her personal lawyer, John Clune, said the woman's concern increased sharply when the judge ruled that evidence of her sexual activity in the days surrounding her encounter with Bryant could be made public at the trial. Colorado's "rape shield" law would usually protect the complainant in a rape case from such disclosures, but Bryant's lawyers convinced the Judge Terry Ruckriegle that the privacy law should not apply in this case. The Colorado Supreme Court declined to overrule the judge's decision to let evidence of her sexual history be presented to the jury.
Beyond that, mistakes by the court staff have released the woman's name to the public, and sealed transcripts dealing with her sexual history have been sent to the media by accident. Her name, photo and whereabouts have been reported on numerous Web sites. Defense lawyers have described her in public documents as a sexually promiscuous liar and drug abuser. The parents of Faber once wrote angry letters to the judge, complaining that he failed to protect their daughter's privacy and reputation. The judge has apologized for the accidental release of information. [10] (http://conspiracytheories.lmc.gatech.edu/index.php/Kobe_Bryant#cite_note-articles-9)

Your Neal raped as well. You've nary room.

DMC
12-27-2013, 12:21 AM
Acquitted. Learn that term. You might need it if you're ever caught.

Thread
12-27-2013, 12:36 AM
Acquitted. Learn that term. You might need it if you're ever caught.

Your Neal rapedPERIOD

Calispursfan11
12-27-2013, 12:43 AM
This thread is going HAM tbh

Thread
12-27-2013, 12:46 AM
^Had to do something:::you chickenshits let Mavs Fan off the hook tonight.

DMC
12-27-2013, 12:49 AM
^Had to do something:::you chickenshits let Mavs Fan off the hook tonight.

We let you off the hook as well for Christmas. Regular season. Get over it. You still have a debt for the sweep, you should not point your dirty finger at our spots.

Thread
12-27-2013, 12:51 AM
We let you off the hook as well for Christmas. Regular season. Get over it. You still have a debt for the sweep, you should not point your dirty finger at our spots.

Nary a word to 'em. Both of ya's=chickenshits.

AchillesHeel
12-27-2013, 12:53 AM

You've nary room, you disappeared when we swept your asses, came back after 6 and disappeared again after the begging.

DMC
12-27-2013, 12:56 AM

You're 1 and 8 in your last two playoff series. You cannot call out "unfair" when you didn't stick around to get yours. The playoffs is where it comes down, fuck regular season (I know that's all you have now).

Winners get to pick and choose who they go after. Losers have to visit the tree. You were AWOL.

Thread
12-27-2013, 01:45 AM
You've nary room, you disappeared when we swept your asses, came back after 6 and disappeared again after the begging.

Not a word. You beat 'em in their house and you walked away like a chickenshit.

Thread
12-27-2013, 01:46 AM
You're 1 and 8 in your last two playoff series. You cannot call out "unfair" when you didn't stick around to get yours. The playoffs is where it comes down, fuck regular season (I know that's all you have now).

Winners get to pick and choose who they go after. Losers have to visit the tree. You were AWOL.

Not one word after you beat 'em in Dallas. You're chickenshit.

Clipper Nation
12-27-2013, 01:48 AM
You're chickenshit.
Chickenshit is how you ran away for months after The Begging & how Double-Up threatened to lodge your personals.... tee, hee.

Thread
12-27-2013, 01:49 AM
Chickenshit is how you ran away for months after The Begging & how Double-Up threatened to lodge your personals.... tee, hee.

You got beat tonite. ha, ha.

Thebesteva
12-27-2013, 01:49 AM

How you feeling the new sig?

Clipper Nation
12-27-2013, 01:55 AM
You got beat tonite. ha, ha.

You hid until 6 could safely be lodgedPERIOD

Thread
12-27-2013, 01:58 AM
You hid until 6 could safely be lodgedPERIOD

You had it too...let t take your cookie.

WOO HOO!

Clipper Nation
12-27-2013, 01:59 AM
You had it too...let t take your cookie.

WOO HOO!
^ Chickenshit

Thread
12-27-2013, 02:00 AM
^ Chickenshit

Up 3 and farted around and gave it back.

t is about 14 inches up that ass.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
12-27-2013, 02:02 AM
^ Couldn't even come back after 6.... you had to wait until Game 7 ended and 6 could safely be lodged.... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth....

namlook
12-27-2013, 02:02 AM
They are bad but not worse than Duncan's tramp stamp.

Thread
12-27-2013, 02:04 AM
^ Couldn't even come back after 6.... you had to wait until Game 7 ended and 6 could safely be lodged.... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth....

Had it in the bag...and gave it back. & t accepted it--in the fine traditions.

SCOREBOARD=t

RsxPiimp
12-27-2013, 02:19 AM
How you feeling the new sig?
Biggest cock sucker in Spurstalk, real talk.

Thebesteva
12-27-2013, 02:21 AM

Damn you can see the steroid scar on Kobe's shoulder in your sig

Arnold Toht
12-27-2013, 02:25 AM

:lol. He's sold his soul to the 0-timers. What a fucking gutless prick.

Thebesteva
12-27-2013, 02:32 AM
:lol. He's sold his soul to the 0-timers. What a fucking gutless prick.

One of few true Laker fans on this board. Unlike you Kobe-stans that would suck his mushroom tip

Venti Quattro
12-27-2013, 03:53 AM
Think it's rather nice because he didn't make a tattoo canvas out of his own upper body. I don't hate people who get tattoos but I think you're or you've screwed up somewhere if you fill your torso with tattoos.

LkrFan
12-27-2013, 04:11 AM
At least it's not Merlin or a Tramp Stamp :lol

Killakobe81
12-27-2013, 11:26 AM

Wait, what?
His shoes still sell ... also wgaf?
If you are a Laker fan and a realistic one as you proclaim in what world is Kobe taking $10 million less (like I wanted I figured $15 million was fair) gonna lead us to a title?
Kobe has a legacy left ...but I think he is done winning as a alpha ...
So adding Melo and Rudy Gay or Melo and some other overpaid all-star was NOT going to bring a title.

Im actually now glad he took that money and is hurt because tbh, we need to tank.
Kobe's injury and no PG depth should allow for a decent amount of ping-pong balls.
Lakers best hope is to be shitty enough to get a top 3 pick, sign a decent player (hopefully not another max contract) and ride out the "golden parachute" they gave Kobe.

Signing Melo to a max deal will put us in the same shitty situation in the last two years that we face now with Kobe or would of faced with Dwight.

Lakers Fans and FO need patience.
Yes, it sucks to bottom out.
Yes, I would prefer Kobe took less.
But reality is there was no championship to be won or Lebron to be signed anyway.

Kobe saved us from Dwight and Melo at max deals.
Only major issue is we have to be decent in 2015 since we dont have our pick and tanking does us no good ... we need to bottom out this year and sign players to short term deals.

Durant, Westbrook, Love, and Paul George are all players I would rather have then Melo. heck Lakers should do whatever they can to pry either barnes or Klay from golden state and they would cost much less especially Barnes who has been marginalized with the Iggy deal. Lakers need to take chances like they have with Xavier henry types and hyope they can find a diamond in the rough ...
This new CBA will make it harder to sign superstar players unless you get a superfriends coalition like they have in MIAMI and that is only working because Lebron is so great and yet Spurs pissed away a chance to beat them, 2 years after Dirk and them Mavs ...

Lakers need to be patient and smart and Lakersarethbesteva, you need to act like somebody.
Dont mind you hating on Kobe but shitty posts like this dont forward the cause.
Instead of whining/bashing Kobe why not a post that talks about how you would rebuild that is realistic?

spurraider21
12-27-2013, 01:42 PM
TEE HEE
you obviously get most of your pussy outside of a fish store :lmao

i cant believe that was actually a joke he made

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-27-2013, 01:56 PM

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8trwjKpAr1rxevt4o1_500.gif

Leetonidas
12-27-2013, 03:28 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Don't forget he snitched on Shaq in the process for no apparent reason

Thebesteva
12-27-2013, 03:57 PM

Theres this joke one of my favorite stand up comedians says (Chris D'elia) about how he got into a twitter war with someone and they went into an argument for a few days and finally after a ton of exchanged insults he was informed the person was about 16 years old.

Thats pretty much how I feel with N0 Lyfe which is why I dont get defensive anymore. It's clear he's a kid.

DMC
12-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Not one word after you beat 'em in Dallas. You're chickenshit.

And not one word when we beat you in LA. At least not one you were around to read.

Ya can't have your cake and have eaten it too, Dale. Only pussies and assholes try that.

DMC
12-27-2013, 05:12 PM
Wait, what?
His shoes still sell ... also wgaf?
If you are a Laker fan and a realistic one as you proclaim in what world is Kobe taking $10 million less (like I wanted I figured $15 million was fair) gonna lead us to a title?
Kobe has a legacy left ...but I think he is done winning as a alpha ...
So adding Melo and Rudy Gay or Melo and some other overpaid all-star was NOT going to bring a title.

Im actually now glad he took that money and is hurt because tbh, we need to tank.
Kobe's injury and no PG depth should allow for a decent amount of ping-pong balls.
Lakers best hope is to be shitty enough to get a top 3 pick, sign a decent player (hopefully not another max contract) and ride out the "golden parachute" they gave Kobe.

Signing Melo to a max deal will put us in the same shitty situation in the last two years that we face now with Kobe or would of faced with Dwight.

Lakers Fans and FO need patience.
Yes, it sucks to bottom out.
Yes, I would prefer Kobe took less.
But reality is there was no championship to be won or Lebron to be signed anyway.

Kobe saved us from Dwight and Melo at max deals.
Only major issue is we have to be decent in 2015 since we dont have our pick and tanking does us no good ... we need to bottom out this year and sign players to short term deals.

Durant, Westbrook, Love, and Paul George are all players I would rather have then Melo. heck Lakers should do whatever they can to pry either barnes or Klay from golden state and they would cost much less especially Barnes who has been marginalized with the Iggy deal. Lakers need to take chances like they have with Xavier henry types and hyope they can find a diamond in the rough ...
This new CBA will make it harder to sign superstar players unless you get a superfriends coalition like they have in MIAMI and that is only working because Lebron is so great and yet Spurs pissed away a chance to beat them, 2 years after Dirk and them Mavs ...

Lakers need to be patient and smart and Lakersarethbesteva, you need to act like somebody.
Dont mind you hating on Kobe but shitty posts like this dont forward the cause.
Instead of whining/bashing Kobe why not a post that talks about how you would rebuild that is realistic?

So then by your logic, might as well give Kobe 40 million a year and have D leaguers fill out the roster.

Killakobe81
12-27-2013, 05:19 PM
So then by your logic, might as well give Kobe 40 million a year and have D leaguers fill out the roster.

I dont give a shit. Not my $.
Wanted him to take half that (12-15)
Now, I just want a tank special.
Pick up Parker or Exum.
Dont pay a max deal to Melo or Gay ...
sign a second tier cat with potential ...
Ride out the contract ... good or bad.

Building around Kobe is the mistake the Lakers are making AFTER Dwight left. We need to build around a top draft pick tbh ...
They seem hell bent going all in trying to chase 6 ... when building for the future is more important.
But what's done is done.

LRBE decrying Kobe's tatoos is pointless.

I would trade 17 (tying Celts ) and 18 Passing Boston, over Kobe getting 6.
He aint catching MJ even with 6 rings ...so his legacy is what it is. 2nd best SG in NBA history second greatest Laker.

JamStone
12-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Being concerned with another man's tattoos is not dissimilar to being concerned about another man's dick size. Why should you give a fuck? That goes for any NBA player and his tattoos. Stop caring if it's ugly or pretty. Stop caring about the meaning or lack of meaning. Stop caring about the subtle inferences. Rather than what the tattoo says about that person, it speaks more about your suspect curiosity and/or obsession why you would even care.

Thebesteva
12-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Being concerned with another man's tattoos is not dissimilar to being concerned about another man's dick size. Why should you give a fuck? That goes for any NBA player and his tattoos. Stop caring if it's ugly or pretty. Stop caring about the meaning or lack of meaning. Stop caring about the subtle inferences. Rather than what the tattoo says about that person, it speaks more about your suspect curiosity and/or obsession why you would even care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

Killakobe81
12-27-2013, 06:28 PM

This.
I get LBRE is on a Kobe bashing brigade but his tatoos ...seriously?
How is this any different than the obsession with duncan's tramp stamp, Merlin or whatever duncan has?
I dont even get why people in NBA2k14 get so bent over a missed tattoo...I dont watch the replays that often where i care if one of the Morris twins tatoos are missing ...wgaf?

Thebesteva
12-28-2013, 02:04 AM

Serious question, how do you get pussy outside of a fish store? Is this some underground human trafficking joke I dont know about?

Venti Quattro
12-28-2013, 02:21 AM
Serious question, how do you get pussy outside of a fish store? Is this some underground human trafficking joke I dont know about?

That's enough internet for the week for you.

Thebesteva
12-28-2013, 02:22 AM
That's enough internet for the week for you.

That girl in your sig, she gets fucked by the fat one from Horrible Bosses

DMC
12-28-2013, 12:15 PM
I dont give a shit. Not my $.
Wanted him to take half that (12-15)
Now, I just want a tank special.
Pick up Parker or Exum.
Dont pay a max deal to Melo or Gay ...
sign a second tier cat with potential ...
Ride out the contract ... good or bad.

Building around Kobe is the mistake the Lakers are making AFTER Dwight left. We need to build around a top draft pick tbh ...
They seem hell bent going all in trying to chase 6 ... when building for the future is more important.
But what's done is done.

LRBE decrying Kobe's tatoos is pointless.

I would trade 17 (tying Celts ) and 18 Passing Boston, over Kobe getting 6.
He aint catching MJ even with 6 rings ...so his legacy is what it is. 2nd best SG in NBA history second greatest Laker.
Of course it's not your money, but your logic is that you cannot overpay Kobe because they aren't going to ring anyhow. It's not your money when they spend 130 million for a 1st round sweep either, but you weren't too happy about it.

No one here cares how much the team spends. They want a competitive group on the court. Salary management has a lot to do with that, at least it has. These days it's about friends playing with friends. I don't recall Jordan wanting to go play with another superstar, or Magic wanting to bring Bird to LA, or any of that nonsense.

Right now the league is dealing with the over the top draft class of 2003. 3 of the top 5 are on the same team. If only Darko could get to Miami (lol drafting Darko 2nd overall).

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 12:26 PM
Theres this joke one of my favorite stand up comedians says (Chris D'elia) about how he got into a twitter war with someone and they went into an argument for a few days and finally after a ton of exchanged insults he was informed the person was about 16 years old.

Thats pretty much how I feel with N0 Lyfe which is why I dont get defensive anymore. It's clear he's a kid.

there's absolutely nothing Kobe has said or done in his life that's worse than:

(1) Letting your homeboy share a condo with you and your new wife for 2 years and then when he's forced out by the wife to buy him a condo just down the street from you....

(2) getting a tramp stamp and tongue ring while your homeboy is living with you and your wife

(3) getting cucked for 3 yrs and having your wife fork over 1 million dollars of your money to her illegal alien stripper boyfriend so he can buy a gym

(4) being accused by wife of being gay and then divorcing you after 6 (this is consistent with #1 tbh)

DMC
12-28-2013, 12:46 PM
there's absolutely nothing Kobe has said or done in his life that's worse than:

(1) Letting your homeboy share a condo with you and your new wife for 2 years and then when he's forced out by the wife to buy him a condo just down the street from you....

(2) getting a tramp stamp and tongue ring while your homeboy is living with you and your wife

(3) getting cucked for 3 yrs and having your wife fork over 1 million dollars of your money to her illegal alien stripper boyfriend so he can buy a gym

(4) being accused by wife of being gay and then divorcing you after 6 (this is consistent with #1 tbh)

I don't know... jerking off in the shower and still going on trial for rape is up there pretty high, not to mention fighting in church.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 12:50 PM
I don't know... jerking off in the shower and still going on trial for rape is up there pretty high, not to mention fighting in church.

nothing is worse that tenderness time with your homie while the wife is grocery shopping and the kids playing video games

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:58 PM

You've nary room.

Your Neal raped as well. And your Duncan is a homosexual.

DMC
12-28-2013, 01:12 PM
You've nary room.

Your Neal raped as well. And your Duncan is a homosexual.

Tim has 2 kids. He might be bisexual, but not homosexual. Neal was acquitted, meaning he did not rape.

You're trying to sneak those in, but they don't work. Much like Kobe.

DMC
12-28-2013, 01:13 PM
nothing is worse that tenderness time with your homie while the wife is grocery shopping and the kids playing video games

Weren't you going around talking about being a fag yourself?

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 01:14 PM
Tim has 2 kids. He might be bisexual, but not homosexual. Neal was acquitted, meaning he did not rape.

how do we know he didn't seek out a sperm donor like Michael Jackson....Tammy is just the ultimate cuck...dem kids look nothing like em

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Weren't you going around talking about being a fag yourself?

nor sir...

Thread

Duncan is as queer as a $3 bill. And your Neal rapedPERIOD

Let us proceed...

Koolaid_Man
Duncan is as queer as a $3 bill. And your Neal rapedPERIOD

Let us proceed...

:lol

Killakobe81
12-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Of course it's not your money, but your logic is that you cannot overpay Kobe because they aren't going to ring anyhow. It's not your money when they spend 130 million for a 1st round sweep either, but you weren't too happy about it.

No one here cares how much the team spends. They want a competitive group on the court. Salary management has a lot to do with that, at least it has. These days it's about friends playing with friends. I don't recall Jordan wanting to go play with another superstar, or Magic wanting to bring Bird to LA, or any of that nonsense.

Right now the league is dealing with the over the top draft class of 2003. 3 of the top 5 are on the same team. If only Darko could get to Miami (lol drafting Darko 2nd overall).

never said theu could never overpay Kobe, my point was him taking $10 million less means we probably spend $10million more on some overrated star. Kobe is overrated to at this point, but I get why they did it. I want to rebuild so though Kobe's deal hurts the cap hopefully it prevents us from maxing a Gay or Melo type because that us the same as maxing Dwight who at least plays defense. As for the sweep was expected after Kobe Blake went down did not lose sleep over it ...

DMC
12-28-2013, 01:30 PM
never said theu could never overpay Kobe, my point was him taking $10 million less means we probably spend $10million more on some overrated star. Kobe is overrated to at this point, but I get why they did it. I want to rebuild so though Kobe's deal hurts the cap hopefully it prevents us from maxing a Gay or Melo type because that us the same as maxing Dwight who at least plays defense. As for the sweep was expected after Kobe Blake went down did not lose sleep over it ...

You don't seem to understand the concept of deductive reasoning.

Let me splain it to ya's:

1. Giving Kobe 10 million more isn't an issue because they would have just paid an overhyped player and not won anything
2. Giving Kobe 20 million more isn't an issue because they would have just paid an overhyped player and not won anything
3. It doesn't matter how much Kobe makes because it's not your money

Since you think 1 is true, why then isn't 2 also true, especially considering 3? In fact, couldn't you just say Kobe could make 50 million and not have any other players? I know about the rules and how that's not feasible, but as far as building the team, Kobe cannot make too much, cannot be overpaid... since 1 must be true according to your logic.

Now here's my take:

Kobe is overpaid as a player. He's not overpaid as a celebrity. The Lakers aren't paying him to play better basketball, they are paying him to sell tickets. Their title aspirations are shelved for the time being, probably for the remainder of Kobe's tenure. However, in any real world basketball team assessment, Kobe's salary kills any chance the Lakers had to field a competitive team for the next two years.

Allowing that overpaying one guy keeps others away is delusional and self defeating. No other player would be as useless as Kobe, nor command the pay that Kobe commands. If you think your management would bring in a useless player just because they had the cap space, what's to stop them from doing so when Kobe retires? Also, aren't you just saying your management is too stupid to manage an NBA franchise and needs a money pit to prevent them from spending more money?

You didn't lose sleep over the sweep but the season was a huge letdown. No other Lakers season has been as hyped and produced as little, and you cannot blame the injuries because they were struggling to even make the playoffs when Kobe was playing, and Blake? lol

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 01:36 PM
You don't seem to understand the concept of deductive reasoning.

Let me splain it to ya's:

1. Giving Kobe 10 million more isn't an issue because they would have just paid an overhyped player and not won anything
2. Giving Kobe 20 million more isn't an issue because they would have just paid an overhyped player and not won anything
3. It doesn't matter how much Kobe makes because it's not your money

Since you think 1 is true, why then isn't 2 also true, especially considering 3? In fact, couldn't you just say Kobe could make 50 million and not have any other players? I know about the rules and how that's not feasible, but as far as building the team, Kobe cannot make too much, cannot be overpaid... since 1 must be true according to your logic.

Now here's my take:

Kobe is overpaid as a player. He's not overpaid as a celebrity. The Lakers aren't paying him to play better basketball, they are paying him to sell tickets. Their title aspirations are shelved for the time being, probably for the remainder of Kobe's tenure. However, in any real world basketball team assessment, Kobe's salary kills any chance the Lakers had to field a competitive team for the next two years.

Allowing that overpaying one guy keeps others away is delusional and self defeating. No other player would be as useless as Kobe, nor command the pay that Kobe commands. If you think your management would bring in a useless player just because they had the cap space, what's to stop them from doing so when Kobe retires? Also, aren't you just saying your management is too stupid to manage an NBA franchise and needs a money pit to prevent them from spending more money?

You didn't lose sleep over the sweep but the season was a huge letdown. No other Lakers season has been as hyped and produced as little, and you cannot blame the injuries because they were struggling to even make the playoffs when Kobe was playing, and Blake? lol

It doesn't matter DMCEE...

Kobe 5
The Fag 4