PDA

View Full Version : Having the flu

m>s
12-26-2013, 07:43 PM
So I haven't been sick in over 10+ years..woke up on Christmas Day with the freaking flu. I'm thinking it must be the swine flu sin sit was enough to take me down. Anyone with more experience with this crap know what to do? Just been taking vitamin c along with eating chicken noodle soup and sleeping. Got a nasty case of the chills too.

J.T.
12-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Go for a walk around the block naked.

monosylab1k
12-26-2013, 07:47 PM
I got a 24 hour bug a couple days ago, crazy how it can knock you on your ass out of the blue, then a day later it disappears almost as quickly as it hits.

Theraflu was always my med of choice, basically that, lots of fluids, and sleep.

RD2191
My Aunt has been sick for 3 weeks with that shit. Just ride it out.

m>s
Go for a walk around the block naked.

Shove a bundle of heroin needles up your butt fag

m>s
I got a 24 hour bug a couple days ago, crazy how it can knock you on your ass out of the blue, then a day later it disappears almost as quickly as it hits.

Theraflu was always my med of choice, basically that, lots of fluids, and sleep.
I keep neglecting fluids thanks

J.T.
12-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Shove a bundle of heroin needles up your butt fag

I think you have me confused with any random member of the mookie crew. . . .

m>s
12-26-2013, 07:52 PM
^pego troll imho

Thebesteva
There's no fucking way you havent been sick in over 10 years with a basic cold. I am on a 3 1/2 year streak and even I'm amazed right now because I'd get a cold once a year or so. I know most people who think that's insane I rarely get sick and they get sick 3-5 times a year.

10 years is ridiculous...if so they should sell your oil in Vitamin Shoppe.

J.T.

Man I got hit with the same thing the week after Thanksgiving. Felt like total shit at work all day on Friday, got home and went straight to bed, covered myself in like four blankets to sweat it out and woke up just fine. Even went to the bar Saturday night.

DJR210
12-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Studies show those with circumcisions have 75% less sicknesses.

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2013, 07:58 PM
So I haven't been sick in over 10+ years..woke up on Christmas Day with the freaking flu. I'm thinking it must be the swine flu sin sit was enough to take me down. Anyone with more experience with this crap know what to do? Just been taking vitamin c along with eating chicken noodle soup and sleeping. Got a nasty case of the chills too.

stop sniffing your mama's stank panties on X-mas eve and you'll be fine little homie....:lol

J.T.
12-26-2013, 07:58 PM

False I get sick all the time. I probably have AIDS from all those heroin needles I shove up my butt though.

m>s
12-26-2013, 07:59 PM
There's no fucking way you havent been sick in over 10 years with a basic cold. I am on a 3 1/2 year streak and even I'm amazed right now because I'd get a cold once a year or so. I know most people who think that's insane I rarely get sick and they get sick 3-5 times a year.

I have allergies but never sickness with fever and throwing up and all that. Just chronic sinus issues tbh. I forgot what it felt like to be sick I thought I was dying :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2013, 08:00 PM
I have allergies but never sickness with fever and throwing up and all that. Just chronic sinus issues tbh. I forgot what it felt like to be sick I thought I was dying :lol

burn your mama's panties tbh

m>s
12-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Kool you have aids right? What do you do whenever your compromised immune system gives in?

Buddy Mignon
12-26-2013, 08:01 PM
I HOPE YOU DIE

Thebesteva
12-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Kool you have aids right? What do you do whenever your compromised immune system gives in?

:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2013, 08:02 PM

I stay far away from your mama's panties then I start to heal

m>s
12-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Studies also show 75% reduced sensation and function

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2013, 08:03 PM
I HOPE YOU DIE

then I wouldn't have a punching bag...I just hope he never gets over it :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
12-26-2013, 08:03 PM
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2013, 08:04 PM

what kind of crust was in those panties? did you get a good whiff?

m>s
12-26-2013, 08:05 PM
I stay far away from your mama's panties then I start to heal
I wish I could give you my swine flu right now you'd be a goner RIP. Tbh what do you like wear a mask or something at work coming in contact with all those customers and handling all that dirty money at the register?

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2013, 08:08 PM
I wish I could give you my swine flu right now you'd be a goner RIP. Tbh what do you like wear a mask or something at work coming in contact with all those customers and handling all that dirty money at the register?

as your mama enters your bedroom to serve you up her tainted chicken little soup..her pussy oder will do you in before you can pass that swine flu...

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2013, 08:09 PM
M>S....when you think of your mama...think of her pussy :hat

Mama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, Die

jeebus
12-26-2013, 08:09 PM
:lmao

DJR210
12-26-2013, 08:17 PM
False I get sick all the time. I probably have AIDS from all those heroin needles I shove up my butt though.

:lol

m>s
12-26-2013, 08:18 PM
M>S....when you think of your mama...think of her pussy :hat

Mama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, Die
Lol copying culburns dumb shtick

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Lol copying culburns dumb shtick

maybe..but I got you thinking about your mama's pussy now...

Rogue
12-26-2013, 09:18 PM
i got a common flue earlier this semester from a friend in our class. guy seems to be always suffering from flu cuz he always blows his nose or shit, I know some other guys who have chronic problems with their noses so it doesn't necessarily hits at HIV or anything. So I got flue from him, i was sure about it cuz i talked a lot with him the day before i fell sick, but the symptom on me was minimal, nothing comparable to that friend. I think that's mainly because of my virginity and the chi in my virgin body. But just like m>s said, he's been healthy as fuck and has never been sick for over 10yrs, so you know it must be some serious virus that struck him down imho. Better see the docter as soon as you can tbh

m>s
12-26-2013, 09:40 PM
Fuck a doctor just going to sleep it off tbh

SnakeBoy
12-26-2013, 10:56 PM

I'm just getting over a cold, my first in at least 10 years probably closer to 15 years. When I was younger I got colds just about every fall/winter then I just quit getting them.

SnakeBoy
12-26-2013, 10:57 PM
Fuck a doctor just going to sleep it off tbh

If it's the flu or a cold, not much the doctor can do anyways. Well unless you can hit them up for some hydrocodone, best cold/flu medicine tbh.

AchillesHeel
12-27-2013, 12:15 AM
got the flu as well :wakeup

DMC
12-27-2013, 12:43 AM
Nyquil.

I've never had the flu, but I had an upper respiratory infection last year that lasted like 3 fucking months and took 2 rounds of antibiotics to stop. I go to Denver a lot and they seem to have just about every fucking disease known to man. Good thing my immune system is strong. Never been bed ridden sick in my entire life.

SnakeBoy
12-27-2013, 12:48 AM
Difference between a bad cold and the flu:

I started feeling bad yesterday and today I'm sick as a dog = Bad cold

I was fine until 10:35 this morning and then bam I was sick as fuck = FLU

Most people with the flu can remember exactly when they got sick and what they were doing when it hit them. Colds just kind creep up on you and then get progressively worse.

Kool Bob Love
12-27-2013, 12:59 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZawyhCAkCbM/UFjfbeqaL_I/AAAAAAAADD4/VV4QaEYK0H8/s1600/cristiano-ronaldo-jews.gif

mrsmaalox
12-27-2013, 01:11 AM
Nyquil.

I've never had the flu, but I had an upper respiratory infection last year that lasted like 3 fucking months and took 2 rounds of antibiotics to stop. I go to Denver a lot and they seem to have just about every fucking disease known to man. Good thing my immune system is strong. Never been bed ridden sick in my entire life.

Nyquil is the best. All you can really do is sleep the sickness off. I got bad sick last spring too, had pneumonia for like 2 months. And my daughter was in the hospital for 3 weeks in the fall. I've had it with sickness this year, I've gotta be sure this next year is different.

benefactor
12-27-2013, 07:09 AM
Never had a flu shot, never had the flu. I will stay the course until the results are different.

m>s
12-27-2013, 08:39 AM
^flu shot just gives you the flu

Biernutz
12-28-2013, 02:47 AM
Heavy flu cases are reported in Texas. 13 deaths in the Houston area alone ,with most of which
were caused by the H1N1 strain that's the swine flu. A 19 year old is included in the total.
Reports that 95% of the cases in Texas are the swine flu type. This years flu shot covers
the H1N1 virus.

Relevancy
12-28-2013, 11:52 AM
When I was a kid I used to get sick from many things, my teeth would hurt and I would often cry, my ears would hurt like hell and I got that thing that makes your eyes yellow(I know how to say it Spanish but don't know what its called here) and of course sore throats, really bad ones. I think all that was due to me not being breast fed, my mom couldn't do that for some reason, I didn't get the proper nutrients, didn't help that I hated milk as a child.

But now, I rarely get sick, I go years sometimes without getting sick.

TDMVPDPOY
12-28-2013, 12:09 PM
^flu shot just gives you the flu

flu shots should only be taken 1 month in advance b4 flu season kicks in

no point t akin a flu shot during the flu, doesnt do shit

dont take medicine man, let ur body fight it off naturally....taking flu pills, that shit just freezes the shit for the day, next day it comes back harder then b4...fck that shit

too much pollen is a bitch

m>s
12-28-2013, 01:39 PM
i'm over it now about 95% tbh only annoying thing is i still have eyeball headaches

Spur|n|Austin
12-28-2013, 01:41 PM
Never had a flu shot, never had the flu. I will stay the course until the results are different.

Yep, same here. Fuck flu shots.

m>s
12-28-2013, 01:41 PM
Heavy flu cases are reported in Texas. 13 deaths in the Houston area alone ,with most of which
were caused by the H1N1 strain that's the swine flu. A 19 year old is included in the total.
Reports that 95% of the cases in Texas are the swine flu type. This years flu shot covers
the H1N1 virus.

yeah i think i did have the swine flu, because i've never been susceptible to the regular flu. never had it in my entire life. i can't even remember the last time i was sick, it was sometime around 10 years ago before this one. i have a superhuman immune system that runs in the family..i'm convinced it had to be the swine flu because i wasn't immune to it and it's nastier than the regular one. took me down for 3 days, that's a record. feel better now for the most part just extremely hungry from not eating a whole lot. time to play catch up.

Phillip
12-29-2013, 02:26 PM
just got over this crap today. friday night felt great. saturday morning around 3am my stomach felt horrible and chills like crazy. puked my guts out in the morning and could barely walk around all day long because i was so nauseated and weak. this morning? i feel 100%.

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 02:31 PM
Nyquil.

This is true but it only works on the "symptoms", it has to run its course and you can speed the process along the more water you consume to flush out the virus from your system.

DMC
12-29-2013, 02:34 PM
This is true but it only works on the "symptoms", it has to run its course and you can speed the process along the more water you consume to flush out the virus from your system.

No one gives a fuck about the virus aside from the symptoms.

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 02:36 PM
No one gives a fuck about the virus aside from the symptoms.

The point is the more water you drink, the faster you will recover, for obvious reasons.

m>s
12-29-2013, 02:46 PM
just got over this crap today. friday night felt great. saturday morning around 3am my stomach felt horrible and chills like crazy. puked my guts out in the morning and could barely walk around all day long because i was so nauseated and weak. this morning? i feel 100%.
shit sucks scro, among all the people at work and otherwise i know who had it also the common theme seems to be those chills. dude i had on thermal longjohns, sweat pants, 2 pairs of socks, 2 shirts, a jacket, and was under like 3 blankets and i was freezing my ass off. i kept taking hot baths in water hot enough to be a hot tub.

Phillip
12-29-2013, 03:18 PM
shit sucks scro, among all the people at work and otherwise i know who had it also the common theme seems to be those chills. dude i had on thermal longjohns, sweat pants, 2 pairs of socks, 2 shirts, a jacket, and was under like 3 blankets and i was freezing my ass off. i kept taking hot baths in water hot enough to be a hot tub.

yep same here. it seemed impossible to get my body warm. and when i actually felt warm, i was dripping with sweat which sucks too. i hate laying around in wet clothes... smh

SnakeBoy
12-29-2013, 06:25 PM
yeah i think i did have the swine flu, because i've never been susceptible to the regular flu. never had it in my entire life. i can't even remember the last time i was sick, it was sometime around 10 years ago before this one. i have a superhuman immune system that runs in the family..i'm convinced it had to be the swine flu because i wasn't immune to it and it's nastier than the regular one. took me down for 3 days, that's a record. feel better now for the most part just extremely hungry from not eating a whole lot. time to play catch up.

Sounds like a cold tbh.

lol starting a sympathy thread over the common cold.

Be sure and let us know if you get something more serious...like an ant bite lol.

m>s
12-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Sounds like a cold tbh.

lol starting a sympathy thread over the common cold.

Be sure and let us know if you get something more serious...like an ant bite lol.
no idiot

http://www.flu.gov/symptoms-treatment/symptoms/

SnakeBoy
12-29-2013, 07:29 PM
no idiot

http://www.flu.gov/symptoms-treatment/symptoms/

Poor baby had a cold for two days. In previous times you'd have to do a tour with the strafbattalion for being such a wuss.

Rogue
12-29-2013, 10:36 PM
didn't know flu could cause discomfort in your stomach tbh. Maybe the nausea was just a symptom that resulted from overeating pickles imho.

Susan Boyle
12-30-2013, 09:39 AM
been taking vitamin c along with eating chicken noodle soup .

What is this 1970s?

Your supposed to get shots each year so your kids can be autistic.

8j9YY-uAekw

mouse
12-30-2013, 09:50 AM
Sounds like a cold

Something Science hasn't a cure for..............on the bright side thanks to the 2.5 Billion spent on Mars it's confirmed the dirt has a reddish hue.

TDMVPDPOY
12-30-2013, 10:56 AM
i got a common flue earlier this semester from a friend in our class. guy seems to be always suffering from flu cuz he always blows his nose or shit, I know some other guys who have chronic problems with their noses so it doesn't necessarily hits at HIV or anything. So I got flue from him, i was sure about it cuz i talked a lot with him the day before i fell sick, but the symptom on me was minimal, nothing comparable to that friend. I think that's mainly because of my virginity and the chi in my virgin body. But just like m>s said, he's been healthy as fuck and has never been sick for over 10yrs, so you know it must be some serious virus that struck him down imho. Better see the docter as soon as you can tbh

in chinese culture, u must cure poison with poison...so u know what to do right? or you can always go the shaolin route...drink virgin boy piss

mouse
12-30-2013, 12:11 PM
or you can always go the Catholic route...drink virgin boy piss

http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/brazil-pope-2.jpg

Rogue
12-30-2013, 07:18 PM
in chinese culture, u must cure poison with poison...so u know what to do right? or you can always go the shaolin route...drink virgin boy piss
I don't need to go to Shaolin to get some virgin boy's piss to drink, I can simply drink mine since I'm a virgin too.

DMC
03-18-2020, 01:26 PM
This shit

LaMarcus Bryant
03-31-2020, 11:27 AM
hopefully the OP perished drowning in his own foreskin