PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets A Good Sign You're About To Get Several Women Pregnant

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 07:04 AM
and have your current child support payments increased....

Go out and buy 15 dudes you just met Rolex watches....it's a bad sign you're now ready to start shooting your seed all over the city...:lol

hmmmm...and I wonder what all those kids got for x-mas...cheap K-Mart toys???DNA paternity test # 2??? A picture in the mail of all their other siblings in different cities???

at least Mamba's gift was sincere...he bought Cheap laptops and a nice Turkey Dinner...it's what any smart business man would do...and when Mamba did buy his team Rolex's it was only after they won the NBA finals in 09...he actually tied it to a worthwhile accomplishment...same thing MJ did for his team after they won championships...this other buffoon is just out there buying shit because his teammates make him smile? WTF man...:lol

what's really bad is that he bought a gift for a teammate who gives hookers 20,000 for a night of sex....that just might be the worse investment this CLOWN has ever made....I mean at least Tammy bought his MAIN MAN something that appreciates in value like the Condo...:lol

kids these days....I tell ya :lol

Arnold Toht
12-27-2013, 07:20 AM
He's fucking 29, too.

AchillesHeel
12-27-2013, 07:24 AM
:lmao

Rogue
12-27-2013, 09:04 AM
Kool going HAM on those allusive trolling threads lately tbh