PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Real talk yall

thunderup
12-27-2013, 07:34 PM
The Spurs will never ever win another championship again. Number 5 should have been the franchise's last. With their advanced age and the improvement of other teams, it'll take season ending injuries to star players to multiple teams like the Heat, Thunder, Rockets and Warriors for them to win and even then they're so old and decrepit that they'll lose anyway. It sucks to say everything I've said but it's the truth. I know I say a lot of shit about the Spurs but they are a well respected franchise. It's just sad that they'll last be remembered for 6.

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 07:36 PM
The Spurs will never ever win another championship again. Number 5 should have been the franchise's last. With their advanced age and the improvement of other teams, it'll take season ending injuries to star players to multiple teams like the Heat, Thunder, Rockets and Warriors for them to win and even then they're so old and decrepit that they'll lose anyway. It sucks to say everything I've said but it's the truth. I know I say a lot of shit about the Spurs but they are a well respected franchise. It's just sad that they'll last be remembered for 6.

ain't a muthafuckin thing I find sad about that shit

Sheriff Hoyt
12-27-2013, 07:37 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2529277/russhurt.gif

Bill_Brasky
Hopefully this ends up being avantesque.

ElNono

:lol

Reck
12-27-2013, 07:38 PM
Sup Mitchell, got them new Jordans?

thunderup
12-27-2013, 07:38 PM
ain't a muthafuckin thing I find sad about that shit
C'mon man. You damn well know it's sad. It's sad watching Kirby drag his decrepit ass around to the tune of his new contract. All the greats of yesteryear are just about to hang em up.

Thread
12-27-2013, 07:39 PM
Nice avatar, Kool. I cleaned my magnifying glass for the occassion.

thunderup
got them new Jordans?
Yeah. They're broke in already so it's good partner.

Robz4000

:rollin

timtonymanu
12-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Probably but neither will the Thunder.

Thread
12-27-2013, 07:40 PM
C'mon man. You damn well know it's sad. It's sad watching Kirby drag his decrepit ass around to the tune of his new contract. All the greats of yesteryear are just about to hang em up.

That contract doesn't start till next season. Kobe is dragging his ass around on the contract where he went back-to-back.

thunderup
12-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Looking back at what I said in a previous sentence, maybe not Kirby. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 07:42 PM

:lol you nasty Trend Setter You :lol

Thread
12-27-2013, 07:42 PM
:rollin

There is no way I'd let that go unpunished if I were Westbrook. Bev be totally empathtic when I was finished with him.

thunderup
12-27-2013, 07:43 PM
Probably but neither will the Thunder.
We'll win within the next three years partner. I hope you're rooting for us. :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2013, 07:44 PM

all I know is if Durant doesn't ring this year he's also finished...he spent all those years trying to beat Kobe and then goes to the finals with a stacked team and promptly rolls over for Lebron...no fucking excuses....if WB is healthy and yall don't ring THIS YEAR you might as well rubber stamp shit sandwich on your forehead...

Sheriff Hoyt
12-27-2013, 07:45 PM
:lol Fake Bravado acting like the Thunderbuddies would get past the 1st round.

HI-FI
12-27-2013, 07:46 PM
:lol
Mitchell with the meltdown goods.

thunderup
all I know is if Durant doesn't ring this year he's also finished...he spent all those years trying to beat Kobe and then goes to the finals with a stacked team and promptly rolls over for Lebron...no fucking excuses....if WB is healthy and yall don't ring THIS YEAR you might as well rubber stamp shit sandwich on your forehead...
There is no excuse for 2012.

Russ coming back back healthy with the team picking it up around March or so. I'm very optimistic this time around.

Thread
We'll win within the next three years partner. I hope you're rooting for us. :toast

Count me in.

Clipper Nation
12-27-2013, 07:47 PM
:lol Meltdown

Clipper Nation
12-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Count me in.
Culb, gettin' his bandwagon on.... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth....

Thread
There is no excuse for 2012.

Russ coming back back healthy with the team picking it up around March or so. I'm very optimistic this time around.

You haven't got enough, daddy-O. You're not listening. YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH. All your doing is setting yourself up for a broken heart. GO GET SOME MORE!

koriwhat
C'mon man. You damn well know it's sad.

the only thing sad is some chump from OK puffing his chest as if the thunder have won a damn thing or will ever win a damn thing.

thunderup
meltdown
Shitty posters like yourself have diluted the fuck out of that word. A "system poster" like yourself should pick it up. Act like somebody partner!

Thread
Culb, gettin' his bandwagon on.... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth....

At home, CN?

Thread
12-27-2013, 07:49 PM
At home, CN?

Never mind, CN. Had you mixed up with Mav's Fan. Sorry dude.

thunderup
12-27-2013, 07:50 PM
So saying some truthbombs about another team = meltdown?

Yall are some crazy methheads :lol

Clipper Nation
12-27-2013, 07:50 PM
At home, CN?
It's like the Chuckbox all over again & you duckin' out the back in chickenshit fashion.... tee, hee.

HI-FI
12-27-2013, 07:55 PM
I could just as easily say my nig Kawhi will end up with 3 rings when all said done with the Spurs. I'm not even ice skating while prognosticating this either.

koriwhat
12-27-2013, 07:56 PM

when the team you support wins a championship, not a wcf championship, then you can come back in here and try to talk shit but hearing shit talking from some chump like yourself is equivalent to losers on the internet showing off their new j's but can't pay rent, don't have a car, no money in their wallets, etc. get a new shtick loser.

Suspect
12-27-2013, 07:57 PM
spursfan already relying on other teams to get injuries to beat them. then when that team does get an injured player they post an "lol *insert team*" thread. pathetic

Reck
12-27-2013, 07:58 PM

I'm sorry but how do you know they wont win a championship anymore? Are the Spurs going to ceased operations or is the NBA going to the nuked?

To say they will never win a championship again is egregious to say the least.

You best concern yourself with your championless team before haggling teams way above your station.

elmanutres
12-27-2013, 07:59 PM
In all seriousness thunderup I'm pretty unsure about this season. The regular season don't mean shit. Before miami in the finals we didn't beat them for like 2 years in the reg season. people expected us to get swept but it ended up being a back and forth series. I still think we can do it, but it's one of those seasons where I gotta see it unfold. I do have a great feeling the spurs and thunder will meet up in the playoffs. As long as harden ain't wearing a thunder jersey, spurs got a chance. Still bookmarking this page for future bragging rights.

Thread
12-27-2013, 08:01 PM
In all seriousness thunderup I'm pretty unsure about this season. The regular season don't mean shit. Before miami in the finals we didn't beat them for like 2 years in the reg season. people expected us to get swept but it ended up being a back and forth series. I still think we can do it, but it's one of those seasons where I gotta see it unfold. I do have a great feeling the spurs and thunder will meet up in the playoffs. As long as harden ain't wearing a thunder jersey, spurs got a chance. Still bookmarking this page for future bragging rights.

Well, Elm, no matter what happens you'll have bragging rights because you pussy, you, you covered yourself admirably. Don't you have homework?

elmanutres
12-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Well, Elm, no matter what happens you'll have bragging rights because you pussy, you, you covered yourself admirably. Don't you have homework?

Winter break, I don't got homework

RD2191
12-27-2013, 08:03 PM
:lmao

thunderup
12-27-2013, 08:05 PM
when the team you support wins a championship, not a wcf championship, then you can come back in here and try to talk shit but hearing shit talking from some chump like yourself is equivalent to losers on the internet showing off their new j's but can't pay rent, don't have a car, no money in their wallets, etc. get a new shtick loser.
Now this is a meltdown. Why are you so mad at the truth? You're in DENIAL partner.

Reck
12-27-2013, 08:05 PM

Why are you all up in this thread cul?

thunderup
12-27-2013, 08:06 PM
:toast

HI-FI
12-27-2013, 08:09 PM
Why are you all up in this thread cul?

because Dale lives vicariously through other teams that are successful or have the odds in their favor, like current Heat and Lakers historically. hence the bandwagoning.

Leetonidas
12-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Isn't Westbrook out til February with knee surgery again? :lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-27-2013, 08:13 PM
They won't win again in any of our lifetimes. As I predicted after the collapse, the day Duncan hangs 'em up will not only be filled with sadness (obviously), but also extreme bitterness over 6, especially towards Manu. Dude should have one for thumb but that faggot Argie took it from him.

Budkin
12-27-2013, 08:25 PM

I normally like you thunderup but saying that any sports franchise will never win another championship ever again?? That's just laughable.

Rogue
12-27-2013, 08:45 PM
there ain't no feast that will last forever. Duncan's era will finally come to an end and spurs fans should feel content with the 4 rings Tammy delivered during his tenure for you guys tbh. maybe spurs will tank another year and draft another duncan-caliber player some time in the future, and they'll then start to win championships again.

KaiRMD1
12-27-2013, 08:49 PM
I don't get how someone talks shit about any team and claims they are the best when they ain't prove shit i.e. ring? You gotta be on some serious meth to do that

Reck
12-27-2013, 09:09 PM
there ain't no feast that will last forever. Duncan's era will finally come to an end and spurs fans should feel content with the 4 rings Tammy delivered during his tenure for you guys tbh. maybe spurs will tank another year and draft another duncan-caliber player some time in the future, and they'll then start to win championships again.

My nigga Rogue understands. :cry

DMC
12-27-2013, 09:14 PM

Was it a picture of his dick?

DMC
12-27-2013, 09:17 PM
spursfan already relying on other teams to get injuries to beat them. then when that team does get an injured player they post an "lol *insert team*" thread. pathetic

You goddamned right. Police your shit, tell your coaches to stop playing niggas 48 minutes a night even during a blowout just to pad stats. See you in June.

Reck
12-28-2013, 12:32 AM
You goddamned right. Police your shit, tell your coaches to stop playing niggas 48 minutes a night even during a blowout just to pad stats. See you in June.

lol june.

Rockets wont make it out of May.

Raven
12-28-2013, 12:37 AM
i'm not sure what makes you believe we can't rebuild and be competitive again tbh, we've been making great team additions with peanuts year in year out, it's not like there's a more competent front office in the league or anything.

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:41 AM
i'm not sure what makes you believe we can't rebuild and be competitive again tbh, we've been making great team additions with peanuts year in year out, it's not like there's a more competent front office in the league or anything.

You ain't rung but once since '07 and then you had to give that one back a few minutes thereafter. That's a 6 year hiatus counting the 6.

You hired a rapist, you've swapped wives and your ace is a homosexual.

You've nary room.

Raven
12-28-2013, 12:46 AM
You ain't rung but once since '07 and then you had to give that one back a few minutes thereafter. That's a 6 year hiatus counting the 6.

You hired a rapist, you've swapped wives and your ace is a homosexual.

You've nary room.

you know we have a rapist and you talk shit? either you're homo or a rapist as well. we can talk shit about kobe since he can't walk anyway..

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:49 AM
you know we have a rapist and you talk shit? either you're homo or a rapist as well. we can talk shit about kobe since he can't walk anyway..

Calm down. I was checkin' assholes and you came to mind first & foremost.

Raven
12-28-2013, 12:50 AM
Calm down. I was checkin' assholes and you came to mind first & foremost.

according to this post, you still fall into either of the aforementioned categories.

irishock
12-28-2013, 12:52 AM
I could just as easily say my nig Kawhi will end up with 3 rings when all said done with the Spurs. I'm not even ice skating while prognosticating this either.

He's not a franchise player though.

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:55 AM
He's not a franchise player though.

And Luva discovered that one photo of him where he's showing signs of tard. Could be the angle or the lighting, but, he looks a little special.

TDMVPDPOY
12-28-2013, 01:07 AM
lol acting all hard and shit last week,

now playing the injury card...

whatta a fkn faggot

koriwhat
12-28-2013, 04:09 AM
Now this is a meltdown. Why are you so mad at the truth? You're in DENIAL partner.

if what i wrote is considered a meltdown then what about your reply? it stunk of denial! again, when you wanna talk shit just remember your team ain't won shit, at least not yet and probably never tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-22-2014, 01:28 AM

bump

Splits
05-22-2014, 01:49 AM

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/c/I/6/G/7/J/pink-tilted-tiara-and-number-35-md.png

http://i2.minus.com/jKPcW9Kav7oBE.png

http://www.sportspickle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/KevinDurant.jpg

Clipper Nation
05-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Vanilla Company acting like they've already won the Finals :lol

KaiRMD1
05-22-2014, 11:51 AM

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1791370!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/490270861.jpg

djohn2oo8
10-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Shit looks like Arnold Toht schtick.

Splits
10-02-2014, 08:48 PM
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/c/I/6/G/7/J/pink-tilted-tiara-and-number-35-md.png

http://i2.minus.com/jKPcW9Kav7oBE.png

http://www.sportspickle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/KevinDurant.jpg

Kool Bob Love
10-02-2014, 08:49 PM

Say something.

Kool Bob Love
10-02-2014, 08:50 PM
They won't win again in any of our lifetimes. As I predicted after the collapse, the day Duncan hangs 'em up will not only be filled with sadness (obviously), but also extreme bitterness over 6, especially towards Manu. Dude should have one for thumb but that faggot Argie took it from him.

Look at this clown right here.

Splits
10-02-2014, 08:51 PM

:lmao fail so hard

Splits
10-02-2014, 08:52 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/9be914ea4d37511534b1a47975d3c19f/tumblr_n78wlq4A1N1ru2hx7o1_500.jpg

Splits
10-02-2014, 08:59 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1791370!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/490270861.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iMu7oirUK9G7b.gif

Splits
10-02-2014, 09:02 PM

http://i.minus.com/iySWiqCxHxaJE.gif

DAF86
10-02-2014, 09:10 PM
It's good to be a Spurs fan. :hat

m>s
10-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Fuhrer speaking truth about the jewish treachery that brought the world to war in various speeches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kY4DmYu1ts&index=5&list=FL0Wv8Z97uf7BX-D6FiGztCQ

DeadlyDynasty
10-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Look at this clown right here.
This would've been an effective burn had you bumped it after the finals, but I already don't care about it now--you missed out on the statute of limitations. It took you 4 months to find that post...but as science has proven, the black brain processes information at an exponentially slower rate:lol

and a white man will still be signing your paycheck tomorrow.

:lmao fail so hard

Welcome to Spurstalk. It's always nice to see fresh new faces

King Emmanuel
10-02-2014, 10:21 PM
This would've been an effective burn had you bumped it after the finals, but I already don't care about it now--you missed out on the statute of limitations. It took you 4 months to find that post...but as science has proven, the black brain processes information at an exponentially slower rate:lol

Well if you put it like that..

Kool Bob Love
10-02-2014, 10:29 PM

Welcome to Spurstalk. It's always nice to see fresh new faces

a white man signs your check too hoe. Don't get it twisted b.

and I didn't find anything. It was already here.

AlexJones
10-02-2014, 10:30 PM

Would be wise to back off

Kool Bob Love
10-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Would be wise to back off

Hockey in 2014, this color boy don't scare me. You be scared.

DeadlyDynasty
10-02-2014, 10:54 PM

That's right, we both serve under the white man:lol

Kool Bob Love
10-02-2014, 11:00 PM
That's right, we both serve under the white man:lol

Glad you owned up to that. To many white hoes wanna act like they ain't getting pimp.

Hope you stick around for the season hoe. Lin, Boozer, Swaggy P, and 48.5. Enjoy.:toast