PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: will Rapist still surpass MJ in scoring?

HI-FI
12-27-2013, 07:43 PM
this was the one thing Extra Stout/Koolaid_Man/Homeland_Security was hanging his hat on, as were a lot of KbFans LkrFans. So will he even accomplish this goal now or will his body break down before, with a leg cracking open and tons of German fetuses spilling out onto the court in a gooey mess.

I don't wish injury on the scumbag, but it would be kind of eerie if he can't accomplish this goal after standing on the shoulders of legendary bigs to get there. almost like Kid Icarus or some shit.....:depressed

Thread
12-27-2013, 07:44 PM
After 6 ANYTHING is possible.

LkrFan
12-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Will Tammy ever tie Kobe in rang totals? :downspin: that shit if you dare. :lol

HI-FI
12-27-2013, 08:48 PM
Will Tammy ever tie Kobe in rang totals? :downspin: that shit if you dare. :lol
It's possible, as an alpha he's already surpassed him in Finals and playoff greatness, no 6-24 type shitting the bed.

But in terms of TD getting 5, I still believe it can happen, but we'll see. This thread though is about the greatest coattail rider trying to get the one thing he wants more than using a DeLorean to sign that pre-nup when he had the chance. :depressed

LkrFan
12-27-2013, 09:01 PM
It's possible, as an alpha he's already surpassed him in Finals and playoff greatness, no 6-24 type shitting the bed.

But in terms of TD getting 5, I still believe it can happen, but we'll see. This thread though is about the greatest coattail rider trying to get the one thing he wants more than using a DeLorean to sign that pre-nup when he had the chance. :depressed
BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :flag: :rollin

Reck
12-27-2013, 09:07 PM
After 6 ANYTHING is possible.

For someone who doesn't like to take it you sure love to dish it out Thread.

Dont go take it out on Katherine when you get your ass reamed.

spurraider21
12-27-2013, 09:18 PM
if tim can coattail for a few to end his career the same way kobe coattailed to begin his career, he'd pass him pretty easily imo