PDA

View Full Version : Please Do Not Have Sex In Front of timvp

timvp
07-31-2005, 02:13 AM
:pctoss

After we finished playing basketball at Trinity, we all walk to our seperate cars. kris comes over and pays me for fantasy football and we talk for a couple minutes. Then a big pickup comes and tries to park exactly where we are standing. Since there were plenty of open parking spaces, I was like WTF are you doing. I decide to just walk over and stand on the other side of the car.

I see some 45 year old chubby lady driving and a 18 year old sluttly looking girl in the front seat. In the back seat there's some fat guy with another slutty 18 year old girl. So I see the 45 year old lady get out of the car but I don't think much of it. Me and kris continue to keep talking for another couple minutes and I tell kris that I think there's like a drug transaction going down or something because I look in the truck and the two hoes look nervous.

Me and kris part ways and when I sit in my car I look in the rear view mirror. At first I'm like why is that fat guy leaning over the back of the 45 year old lady. Did their truck break down? Heimlich maneuver? I take a look in my side mirror and then I almost threw up. The fat guy had his shorts pulled down and was attempting to have sex with the girl. I had the unique feeling of vomiting and laughing at the same time. As I fumble for my phone to see if kris sees what I see, I notice the couple finally got situated.

About ten second later as I'm backing up and exiting the parking lot, the guy was finished and was pulling up his pants. I was again vomiting through my laughter.

I circle the parking lot to see what they'd do next and they just got back in the pickup and drove off. WTF was that for? You just trying to give timvp nightmares or what? That was the LAST thing I wanted to see.

I'm guessing it was some sort of exhibitionist thing gone wrong, but who knows what the heck that was. Damn. Just damn.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-31-2005, 02:19 AM
I saw them get out of their cars as we pulled away, but damn, that must have been funny.

Horry For 3!
07-31-2005, 02:36 AM
hahahaha sounds like it was funny as hell. Well I was at some store in the North Star Mall, I think Foley's. I went to try on some pants in the dressing room. I went in there and I kept hearing noises like moaning and stuff. I hear some dude go like ahh fuck yeah or some shit. Then I see 2 people leave the dressing room. I guess they were fucking haha

JoePublic
07-31-2005, 02:36 AM
Dude was in the car with two 18 yr old slutty looking girls and he decides to bone the 45 yr. old? He wasn't making good use of the back seat.

mouse
07-31-2005, 02:38 AM
I call BS this story was posted in last month's PentHouse Forum magazine :lmao

Johnny_Blaze_47
What was even funnier was that it was pretty obvious that there were people around.

I know Kris and LJ were talking as we left and we rolled down our windows to get some air and were talking.

Kori Ellis
Hopefully those weren't the daughters watching the parents go at it in a parking lot :vomit

timvp
07-31-2005, 02:44 AM
Hopefully those weren't the daughters watching the parents go at it in a parking lot :vomit

I also thought perhaps it's the mom with the boyfriend and the husband is at home.

Something sick was going on. Not sure though.

blaze89
07-31-2005, 02:51 AM
I worked at a hotel and founds lots of sex, in the stairwell, in the elevator, in the garage. I know for a fact the couple in the garage were in there for an hour cause I took the ticket and the guy was kind enough to pay for her parking. I do remember her face looking flustered.

mouse
07-31-2005, 03:05 AM
:pctoss

After we finished playing basketball at Trinity, we all walk to our seperate cars.

Damm bro WTF? you A holes never heard of Car pooling? :lmao

don't any of you believe in Global warming? You all Know the location why not save some fule, so our troops won't have to die so we can have cheap Gas?

well that's what I read in the political forum :lmao

kris comes over and pays me for fantasy football

Word! that was a guilt trip plugg, for us that have not paid Kori yet , Good work brah :lmao

and we talk for a couple minutes.
two sweaty men talking late at night in a parking lot? Is this HBO or Showtime material? where is GayAbc when you need him? This has Queer as Folk all Over it, I like this story..........

Then a big pickup comes and tries to park exactly where we are standing.

ok let me get this straight. your Standing in a parking lot ? And your wondering why a truck is coming towards you? :lmao

Since there were plenty of open parking spaces, I was like WTF are you doing.

Let me guess did he say.... Parking? :lmao

I decide to just walk over and stand on the other side of the car.

now that was smart, I give you props.

I see some 45 year old chubby lady driving was she wearing a white body soulutions Tee shirt? my girlfriend has not been back since I sent her for beer,

and a 18 year old sluttly looking girl in the front seat. In the back seat there's some fat guy with another slutty 18 year old girl. So I see the 45 year old lady get out of the car but I don't think much of it.

Your right that kind of shit happens everyday when I park also :lmao

Me and kris continue to keep talking for another couple minutes and I tell kris that I think there's like a drug transaction going down or something because I look in the truck and the two hoes look nervous.

Dude ? have you ever gave head to some student for 20 dollars at some religious collage parking lot before? I would be nervous also :lmao

To be continued.........................

AlamoSpursFan
07-31-2005, 03:15 AM
don't worry, LJ...I'm married.

:lol

mouse
07-31-2005, 03:24 AM
I worked at a hotel and founds lots of sex, in the stairwell, in the elevator, in the garage.

I call BS first off you and Job don't go in the same sentance :lmao
second, if your really here finding...

lots of sex, in the stairwell, in the elevator, in the garage. ....

Then how can you be at work ,and all those places, at the same time? :lmao

I know for a fact the couple in the garage were in there for an hour cause I took the ticket and the guy was kind enough to pay for her parking. I do remember her face looking flustered.

Psssst! next time have your camera phone with you, so we can make sure this is a True story.

at least mr. run away Jury TimVp has a witness to back up his fantasy story. Go get the hand lostion I will tell you what I saw in the parking lot of Adult Megaplex, before I send it into Spank It magazine this month. :lmao

mouse
07-31-2005, 03:51 AM
Still havent found your gf Mouse?

I like young white boys who can rap. Can you flow?

TheDude
07-31-2005, 03:58 AM
TheDude thinks this story is just crazy, thedude wishes he had a camera and a blow horn.

3rdCoast
07-31-2005, 04:00 AM
Were the slutty looking girls hot?

mouse
07-31-2005, 04:02 AM
the dude wishes he had a blow horn.

How about a Horn to Blow ? :lmao

Speaking of Horns that Blow? who is that white dude ,with the white stockings on that plays for the Mavs that can't dunk? keith Van .................?

TheDude
07-31-2005, 04:03 AM
How about a Horn to Blow ? :lmao

Speaking of Horns that Blow? who is that white dude ,with the white stockings on that plays for the Mavs that can't dunk? kieth Van .....?
is that the dude that wears his socks up to his taint? not sure who that guy is.

3rdCoast
07-31-2005, 04:04 AM
i can dunk better than Keith

No Joke?

TheDude
07-31-2005, 04:05 AM
Gig, all you do is stroke your own ego. Build a bridge guy.

3rdCoast
07-31-2005, 04:05 AM
Seriously. he has to be one of the worst dunkers and defensive players in the league

Could you school him in 1 on 1?

3rdCoast
07-31-2005, 04:06 AM
Gig, all you do is stroke your own ego. Build a bridge guy.

TheDude
07-31-2005, 04:14 AM
Ummm, what do u think? Fuck no I couldnt. I think he is a good player, just not very athletic. im not tryin to pump my ego. i just know i can do more impressive dunks than him and i am about the same height.

What we're talking about is dunking... during a game, Dunking on someone. Not having a free lane to the basket, but actually having someone guard you. Anyone over six foot three can dunk a volleyball when they have all the time in the world, but can you posterize someone?

mouse
07-31-2005, 04:16 AM
ginobili_is_god earned im not tryin to pump my ego. i just know i can do more impressive dunks than him and i am about the same height

But can you rap? that is what makes you an NBA Star, just ask Tony Parker , that dude has some flow , not even you know :lmao

TheDude
07-31-2005, 04:32 AM
congratulations, you are [ ] this close to sucking your own junk.

3rdCoast
07-31-2005, 04:33 AM
congratulations, you are [ ] this close to sucking your own junk.

Jesus Christ

TheDude
07-31-2005, 04:35 AM
Jesus Christ

Yes?

3rdCoast
07-31-2005, 04:35 AM
Yes?

mouse
07-31-2005, 04:46 AM
tony's shit sounds good cuz its in french. in english, it would prolly sound like shit

Priceless :lmao

GrandeDavid
07-31-2005, 06:00 AM
Tim, you should've called campus security on those pigs.

GrandeDavid
07-31-2005, 06:08 AM
Tim, sadly in America we don't have the (sex) motels that they have all over every major city in Brazil. You go in there discreetly, its clean and safe, and you're out discreetly at an inexpensive rate. That couple could've gone to a motel instead of a damn parking lot.

Okay, here are a few bizarre images of motels in Brazil:

http://www.hotelchatter.com/files/3/opium_motel.jpg

http://www.biancagata.com/biancagata%2009.jpg

http://caixinhadesurpresa.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/lm1-3.jpg

http://www.scalamotel.ubbi.com.br/entrada.jpg

http://www.terra.com.br/istoe/istoe_sp/dia_dos_namorados_2003/fotos/moteis_01.jpg

GrandeDavid
07-31-2005, 06:09 AM
What's up with the horse in that pic?

ALVAREZ6
07-31-2005, 07:27 AM
tx3rdcoastborn, nice avatar!

spurschick
07-31-2005, 10:08 AM
Sounds like something out of an HBO Real Sex episode. Maybe the 18-year-olds were pros and the two older people hired them to watch them have sex.

ALVAREZ6
07-31-2005, 10:22 AM
nah i cannot flow on the spot. tony's shit sounds good cuz its in french. in english, it would prolly sound like shit
Even in french, it sounds like shit.

Ginofan
07-31-2005, 11:34 AM
I circle the parking lot to see what they'd do next and they just got back in the pickup and drove off. WTF was that for? You just trying to give timvp nightmares or what? That was the LAST thing I wanted to see.

I want to know why the hell would you circle the parkinglot to see what they were going to do next, what if they went at it again?! I would've been scarred for life and probably would've been crying as I hauled ass out of there. :lol

timvp
07-31-2005, 12:46 PM
I want to know why the hell would you circle the parkinglot to see what they were going to do next, what if they went at it again?! I would've been scarred for life and probably would've been crying as I hauled ass out of there. :lol

The guy was done. I saw a cop car coming so I wanted to see what would transpire.

Unfortunately, they got away and are now free to give nightmares to other people around the city. Beware of a black pickup truck.

ZStomp
07-31-2005, 12:57 PM
The guy was done. I saw a cop car coming so I wanted to see what would transpire.

Unfortunately, they got away and are now free to give nightmares to other people around the city. Beware of a black pickup truck.

Hey, I have a black pickup....but it wasn't me...I swear!

KEDA
07-31-2005, 01:17 PM
I would have gone up to the window and watched

mabye took a few pix with my camera phone!!!

KEDA
07-31-2005, 01:18 PM
LOL

j/k

SpursWoman
07-31-2005, 01:23 PM
Re: Please Do Not Have Sex In Front of timvp

:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-31-2005, 02:35 PM
who the hell dunks vollleyballs?

ALVAREZ6
07-31-2005, 02:36 PM
who the hell dunks vollleyballs?
Pussies.

ShoogarBear
07-31-2005, 04:27 PM
You should have offered them some of your tasty wood, timvp.

MI21
07-31-2005, 09:17 PM
^^:lol^^

midgetonadonkey
07-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Dude, would you have been bothered if the chick was hot? Or what if it was two hot chicks going at it, strap on and all? Just curious.

2pac
07-31-2005, 09:57 PM
Has anyone here ever actually seen GiG do any of these marvelous things?

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-31-2005, 09:58 PM
Has anyone here ever actually seen GiG do any of these marvelous things?

Well, the only thing we have seen is that he has green tiles in his bathroom and has kissed a monkey.

ZStomp
07-31-2005, 10:39 PM

GiG....its all funny.