PDA

View Full Version : portable new drug test at dui checkpoints

InRareForm
12-28-2013, 10:49 AM
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78695500/

mouse
12-28-2013, 11:10 AM
I just took one yesterday it was a cotton lollypop you put in your mouth for a few minutes I passed so I like it.

m>s
12-28-2013, 01:46 PM
yeah i'll opt out of that one without a judges order

Biernutz
12-28-2013, 01:52 PM
They pull you over for DUI. A cotton swab you put in your mouth...It test for other things....does it take a DNA sample also?
Sounds like a fishing trip......

m>s
12-28-2013, 01:53 PM
i'm pretty sure dui checkpoints are unconstitutional in the first place. where's the probable cause? i'm not giving the fuckers my DNA

DMC
12-28-2013, 03:51 PM
If they want Funt's DNA, they need to pull Kool over.

m>s
12-28-2013, 03:52 PM
If they want Funt's DNA, they need to pull Kool over.
:lmao

Rogue
12-28-2013, 08:20 PM
Scientists can get your DNA from just a hair, or just a scurf of yours, and it's not like there indeed exist an underground clone factory like what you saw in The Island. If there were such a thing and I were in charge of it, I would copy a million Goddesses in my factory and the world would be a whole lot better place to be in. But first of all I'd ask Goddess to donate a test tube of her period.

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 02:16 PM
The cotton swab has been going on for quite a while now in pain management doctors offices. They can tell almost immediately and even weed.

mouse
12-29-2013, 08:04 PM
They pull you over for DUI. A cotton swab you put in your mouth...It test for other things....does it take a DNA sample also?
Sounds like a fishing trip......

I have nothing to hide they can stick a cotton swab up my ass if they like. When I get loaded I stay home never understood why people need to leave home to get high and drunk.

And if you do why have any drugs on you? stay home have your Dro delivered and bust open a 12 pack of rolling rock and listen to music played from 1978-1984

raid the refrigerator eat shit you wouldn't eat sober, pop in a video, wax your carrot ,and go to sleep end of story.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 01:24 PM
I have nothing to hide they can stick a cotton swab up my ass if they like. When I get loaded I stay home never understood why people need to leave home to get high and drunk.

And if you do why have any drugs on you? stay home have your Dro delivered and bust open a 12 pack of rolling rock and listen to music played from 1978-1984

raid the refrigerator eat shit you wouldn't eat sober, pop in a video, wax your carrot ,and go to sleep end of story.

:lmao
The only problem is that THC attaches to your fat cells and consequently stays detectable for up to six weeks.
Even second hand weed smoke is detectable now.
Can make getting a job problematic, or keeping one that insurance companies want you tested for, such as working in school systems.