jeebus
12-28-2013, 11:48 AM
lol fucking useless player
lol making a premature ejaculation move and naming a troll after him

Thread
12-28-2013, 11:53 AM
lol fucking useless player
lol making a premature ejaculation move and naming a troll after him

Though without him I'm at 4-3 and the tired old shit bag remains exclusively in celluloid.

Jim Buss x 2. Once when he insisted on drafting Byn & the second time when he told Kobe to go back and fuck that Colorado white woman some more when Kobe demaded that Byn be run off, tootsweet.

AchillesHeel
12-28-2013, 11:55 AM
I'm guessing he wants to retire.

Thread
12-28-2013, 11:55 AM
|

AchillesHeel
12-28-2013, 11:56 AM
sauces

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 36m

About Bynum suspension, league source tells Yahoo: "He doesn't want to play basketball anymore. He never liked it that much in first place."

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Bynum is now being placed on the trade block. The Cavs are "aggressively" attempting to trade him

Thread
12-28-2013, 11:59 AM
[[[Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 36m

About Bynum suspension, league source tells Yahoo: "He doesn't want to play basketball anymore. He never liked it that much in first place."]]]

That's basically why Kobe wanted to run him off. Yes, he was premature by 2 NBA World Titles, but, it looks like Kobe was on to something.

AchillesHeel
12-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Bynum is now being placed on the trade block. The Cavs are "aggressively" attempting to trade him

lol if he went back to the Lakers though

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:00 PM

& I bet the line to receive those attempts will be long & distinguished---like DMC's mother's 14 incher.

JoeTait75
12-28-2013, 12:00 PM
I thought Andrew Bynum playing was conduct detrimental to the team HEEEY-OOOOOOO!!!

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:01 PM
lol if he went back to the Lakers though

He could make his layups & if not those at least his 14 inch put backs.

tee, hee.

AchillesHeel
12-28-2013, 12:04 PM

About Bynum suspension, league source tells Yahoo: "He doesn't want to play basketball anymore. He never liked it that much in first place."]]]

That's basically why Kobe wanted to run him off. Yes, he was premature by 2 NBA World Titles, but, it looks like Kobe was on to something.

Kobe defended him when he was ballin' for the Lakers in 2012. In fact the only Laker to record a triple double in the playoffs since Magic in '91.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vh_mVeG7WA

RsxPiimp
12-28-2013, 12:08 PM

Kobe was always right about shipping Bynum's ass, as usual.

RsxPiimp
12-28-2013, 12:13 PM
Just further proof how Kobe can turn knuckleheads into useful players tbh. See Lamar Odom too.:lol

Lincoln
12-28-2013, 12:14 PM
thank god we didn't sign this fuckin loser

Clipper Nation
12-28-2013, 12:17 PM
Bynum's missing det MVPau leadership, tbh.....

Fabbs
12-28-2013, 12:22 PM

Ya sure that's why Kuntbee wanted to *run him off*. :rolleyes

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Kobe was always right about shipping Bynum's ass, as usual.

Yes, but, he was premature. Jim Buss knew that and insisted they keep him...we skimmed the top creme off and THEN traded him. In the end he showed his true colors, the colors that Kobe had sniffed years earlier. Just wished we coulda traded him for something worth a tinker's dam.

DMC
12-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Though without him I'm at 4-3 and the tired old shit bag remains exclusively in celluloid.

Jim Buss x 2. Once when he insisted on drafting Byn & the second time when he told Kobe to go back and fuck that Colorado white woman some more when Kobe demaded that Byn be run off, tootsweet.

You're 0 and forever because you're a Suns fan. No dick riding. You didn't come here from a Lakers forum, but from a Suns forum, Suns fan. Prior to that you were a Cavs fan. You've never actually been a Lakers fan.

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:28 PM
Ya sure that's why Kuntbee wanted to *run him off*. :rolleyes

I could be embellishing the goods here a smidge, but, I do recall when Kobe was running hither & yon in LA talking out of school about Byn it was mentioned he didn't have the ingrained love for the game that it took to stay the course.

jeebus
12-28-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm guessing he wants to retire.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind riding someone's bench to a title. That's about all he's good for right now; would be a good pickup for the Knicks to provide company for Amare while he sits on the bench 40 minutes a game imo.

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:29 PM
You're 0 and forever because you're a Suns fan. No dick riding. You didn't come here from a Lakers forum, but from a Suns forum, Suns fan. Prior to that you were a Cavs fan. You've never actually been a Lakers fan.

Absolutely I'm a Suns fan.

Koolaid_Man
Yes, but, he was premature. Jim Buss knew that and insisted they keep him...we skimmed the top creme off and THEN traded him. In the end he showed his true colors, the colors that Kobe had sniffed years earlier. Just wished we coulda traded him for something worth a tinker's dam.

outside of politics...I will never doubt your wisdom again O fearless leader

Clipper Nation
I could be embellishing the goods here a smidge, but, I do recall when Kobe was running hither & yon in LA talking out of school about Byn it was mentioned he didn't have the ingrained love for the game that it took to stay the course.

Yet, MVPau kept Byn in line while leading his team to back-to-back titles....

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 12:30 PM
Thread is usually right about players...he's been a shot caller for years now....

Thread please tell me what will become of our Lakers....are done at 5? or could 6 be a possibility....

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:30 PM
thank god we didn't sign this fuckin loser

True, though you spent the idle time running Chandler, et al off after they'd rung.

Dummy.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Kobe is the one who sent this kid into a downward spiral

E2NUsGSzw0Q

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Thread is usually right about players...he's been a shot caller for years now....

Thread please tell me what will become of our Lakers....are done at 5? or could 6 be a possibility....

In this NBA ANYTHING is possible. There are no monster teams. We have to get rid of Gas, get Nash out on the technicalitie medical thing and have Kobe get as many games in this season as possible to rehab the knee & achilles. Then in the off season you get a couple a stone niqqers with pliers & a blow torch, put Duncan over the saw horse and drop them Fruits.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 12:36 PM
In this NBA ANYTHING is possible. There are no monster teams. We have to get rid of Gas, get Nash out on the technicalitie medical thing and have Kobe get as many games in this season as possible to rehab the knee & achilles. Then in the off season you get a couple a stone niqqers with pliers & a blow torch, put Duncan over the saw horse and drop them Fruits.

:lmao you're stone cold

DMC
12-28-2013, 12:52 PM
It's "pipe hittin'", Dale. If you're going to rip a trend, at least don't bastardize it.

Your pipe hittin' nigga is Odom and you let him walk. Otherwise, you sure looked good against that powerhouse in Utah last night.

Thread
12-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Your pipe hittin' nigga is Odom and you let him walk.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Clipper Nation
12-28-2013, 01:00 PM

Can't be any worse than BlowJob Mullens or Ryan H:lolllins, tbh :lol

thunderup
12-28-2013, 01:02 PM
:lol Maybe LeBeta was smart in leaving that shithole. Still a faggot though.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Baby drew is rich for life he doesn't need the league anymore

Clipper Nation
12-28-2013, 01:08 PM
:lol Maybe LeAlpha was smart in leaving that shithole. I'm still a faggot though.

Took you long enough to admit it, tbh :tu

thunderup
12-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Took you long enough to admit it, tbh :tu
^just you're typical faggot

PlayNando
12-28-2013, 01:14 PM
This oversized wanker is a clown!

DMC
12-28-2013, 01:15 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

What trend? That line is from Pulp Fiction ya senile old chickenshit. Even through your senility, you recognized the sweep coming and you left.

DMC
12-28-2013, 01:16 PM
Baby drew is rich for life he doesn't need the league anymore

No such as "rich for life" with these guys. He'll be Scotty Pippen broke before he's 40.

Thread
12-28-2013, 01:16 PM
What trend? That line is from Pulp Fiction ya senile old chickenshit.

lmcontrollinao!!!

DMC
12-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Waiting for you to edit.. Dale.

Thread
12-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Waiting for you to edit.. Dale.

lmcontrollinao!

DMC
12-28-2013, 01:18 PM
lmcontrollinao!

I have you flustered. You're game is off.

Thread
12-28-2013, 01:19 PM
I have you flustered.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

DMC
12-28-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

The only trend you set is hopping on and off the wagon.

Thread
The only trend you set is hopping on and off the wagon.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Clipper Nation
What trend? That line is from Pulp Fiction ya senile old chickenshit. Even through your senility, you recognized the sweep coming and you left.

All of his lines come from movies :lol

"Go back and fuck your mother some more" is from Stand by Me
"Tired old shitbag" is from Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead

Thread
12-28-2013, 01:22 PM
All of his lines come from movies :lol

"Go back and fuck your mother some more" is from Stand by Me
"Tired old shitbag" is from Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead

lmemulatedao!!!

Clipper Nation
12-28-2013, 01:23 PM
lmemulatedao!!!

Emulating, not emulated....

baseline bum
12-28-2013, 01:33 PM
Baby drew is rich for three years then he'll be stuck playing next to Antoine Walker on the Idaho Stampede in his comeback bid

fify

Chris
12-28-2013, 01:33 PM
lol never grew up
Prokhorov is probably salivating

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Bynum is richer than all of you combined...if you included Kool in the ST pool numbers then we'd beat him

Dex
12-28-2013, 01:37 PM
What a fucking head case. The fact that Phil Jackson was able to get anything out of this piece of shit proves how good he was at managing egos.

DMC
12-28-2013, 02:13 PM
Bynum's drive went to shit after he left LA, just like Odom. They both had this idea that they were part of a team, but learned the hard way that they were just a means to an end. Pau learned this earlier than both those coons and has been shitting on Laker dreams since. He learned he could fuck with them more by remaining there than by leaving.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Bynum's drive went to shit after he left LA, just like Odom. They both had this idea that they were part of a team, but learned the hard way that they were just a means to an end. Pau learned this earlier than both those coons and has been shitting on Laker dreams since. He learned he could fuck with them more by remaining there than by leaving.

and who taught him that....David Stern? :lol

PingPong
12-28-2013, 03:04 PM
Trade him for Splitter and someone else. The Spurs fans desesperatedly needs a big nigga in the team...

Thread
12-28-2013, 05:26 PM
...the one they got now can't make layups.

Buddy Mignon
12-28-2013, 05:33 PM

And Luva...

Reck
12-28-2013, 05:36 PM
sauces

To one one's surprise really. This guy showed strides of lazyness years ago with the Lakers.

Cant believe this guy got rich off being injured all of his career.

Hopefully he'll blow through all that money and be broke within 3 years.

Buddy Mignon
12-28-2013, 05:39 PM

Not really, Thread. We got Dwight for Bum Bynum straight up. Just think what we could have gotten for him when all these suckers thought he was the next coming of Kareem. We sold low when me and Kobe was trying to sell high.

Buddy Mignon
12-28-2013, 05:42 PM
To one one's surprise really. This guy showed strides of lazyness years ago with the Lakers.

Hey there, Hindsight.

AchillesHeel
12-28-2013, 05:45 PM

He had ONE good year in 2012 though, he was arguably the best Center in the league that season. I miss that dude. 19 and 12 with 2 blocks per game. He also had a very solid post game and he's one of the 3 players in the league history to put up 10 blocks in a playoff game along with Mark Eaton(averaged 5.6 blocks PER GAME for an entire season, he played 82 games as well) and Hakeem. The boy had a lot of talent. It's a shame that he never took the game seriously.

Still, he retires with 2 NBA Championships and an all-star appearance to his name. I guess him winning 2 titles took the drive away. Imagine a healthy Bynum. Kareem put everything into this kid, and he actually has the skillset that very few centers ever did. He just doesn't give a shit.

Thread
12-28-2013, 05:52 PM
He had ONE good year in 2012 though, he was arguably the best Center in the league that season. I miss that dude. 19 and 12 with 2 blocks per game. He also had a very solid post game and he's one of the 3 players in the league history to put up 10 blocks in a playoff game along with Mark Eaton(averaged 5.6 blocks PER GAME for an entire season, he played 82 games as well) and Hakeem. The boy had a lot of talent. It's a shame that he never took the game seriously.

Still, he retires with 2 NBA Championships and an all-star appearance to his name. I guess him winning 2 titles took the drive away. Imagine a healthy Bynum. Kareem put everything into this kid, and he actually has the skillset that very few centers ever did. He just doesn't give a shit.

Why, because that's what Media says? Nothin' but rats & vultures.

Thebesteva
12-28-2013, 07:08 PM
LMAO, Laker fans

leor_77
Star Player
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_3.gif

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5622349#5622349)Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:16 am Post subject:

I'd take him in a minute. I bet he would love to be back in L.A., and would be motivated to play - Would just need to do a medical eval. Cavs are trying to trade the guy because after they cut him, they get nothing. Very smart.

Last edited by leor_77 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=164945&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=150#top)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32207) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=32207) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=5622349)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/spacer.gif

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First

Thebesteva
12-28-2013, 07:16 PM
According to Bill Simmons, Bynums contract is structured in such a way that hes playing his hand perfectly so he ends up in Miami or the Clippers.

Thread
12-28-2013, 07:16 PM
^He cannot play with the pain.

I always think of Sandy Koufax and his inability to play with it. He had to take such heavy pain killers in order to function that he couldn't live a life worth living and finally walked away.

Thebesteva
12-28-2013, 07:19 PM

I always think of Sandy Koufax and his inability to play with it. He had to take such heavy pain killers in order to function that he couldn't live a life worth living and finally walked away.

Does this mean.......we got to put him to sleep pa?

Clipper Nation
12-28-2013, 07:22 PM

He would come off the bench for the Clippers, and probably get limited minutes and be rested a lot during the regular season, tbh....

Thread
12-28-2013, 07:26 PM
He would come off the bench for the Clippers, and probably get limited minutes and be rested a lot during the regular season, tbh....

You have to get over your myopia to the other side of the hallway there at Staples and look to winning the last game played in June.

Clipper Nation
12-28-2013, 07:35 PM
You have to get over your myopia to the other side of the hallway there at Staples and look to winning the last game played in June.
And Bynum playing decently off the bench would help a lot in reaching that goal, tbh....

Thread
12-28-2013, 07:39 PM
And Bynum playing decently off the bench would help a lot in reaching that goal, tbh....

You're wrong, but, nothing will stop you or the Clippers. Just a waste of time.

Buddy Mignon
12-28-2013, 08:26 PM

Stop it, idiot. Haven't I told you this guy is a loser. You've already got a team full of em.

Thread
12-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Stop it, idiot. Haven't I told you this guy is a loser. You've already got a team full of em.

It's the link with the Lakers that drive 'em. And Hell, to be honest, it's the path of least resistance, sure beats fighting to be last man standing in June. And Media?....they just invite the Clips right on in, unbuckle their pants and set 'em on their ankles.

Stupid, lazy shits.

ambchang
12-28-2013, 11:21 PM
Paying with Kobe then Irving killed his passion for the game.

Tough to like a game where you gets all the blame, none of the credit, and never gets the ball.

Plum Island
12-28-2013, 11:26 PM

Damn funny! Good show!

Plum Island
12-28-2013, 11:29 PM

A true Jew... making his momma proud since he couldn't be a doctah- he still made the bucks.

Shalom.

Rogue
12-29-2013, 02:55 AM
A healthy Bynum is clearly the best big in the league, 2nd to only DH defensively and 2nd to no one in terms of offense.

HI-FI
12-29-2013, 03:53 AM
Paying with Kobe then Irving killed his passion for the game.

Tough to like a game where you gets all the blame, none of the credit, and never gets the ball.

Biernutz
12-29-2013, 04:03 AM
Bynum will get another team to give him Millions to sit on the bench. The league is
full of dumb ass owners and GM's who love to over pay. He would be a great fit with
the Heat. Oden and Bynum the twin towers....sure :loser

SpursDynasty
12-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Another one of the handful of guys who are useless without the bright lights of L.A. and Kobe.