PDA

View Full Version : Drew Rosenhaus...

TheDude
07-31-2005, 04:12 AM
Like him or hate him, you gotta respect him. Can anyone say Bob Sugar?

TheDude
07-31-2005, 04:16 AM
just because you spelt a racial slur like that, does that mean it isn't racist?

Dr.Phil
07-31-2005, 07:51 AM
Huh? i aint trying to be racist. he is just a fuccin greedy ass bitch like spreewell

You really have some racial issues you need to face.
Talking like that does not make you cool or hip or phat.
It makes you sound ignorant and like a fool, sorry, but I'm telling it like it is.
Or in your words, "Deal with it bitch!"

ALVAREZ6
07-31-2005, 07:56 AM
Drew Rosenhaus is a fucking bitch.

Clandestino
07-31-2005, 09:20 AM
yeah, some white boy is making TO an asshole.. i don't think so... TO has always been an asshole and thought the rules didn't apply to him... If TO wanted to play, he would. drew is cool though.. if he wasn't, players would have flocked to him..

NASHville
07-31-2005, 09:26 AM
Drew Rosenhaus is a fucking bitch.

While that may be true but if I were wanting to re-negotiate my contract he'd be the bitch I'd call.

TheDude
07-31-2005, 07:36 PM
Man, agents are everywhere, dont hate on the guy just because hes badass at what he does. There are alot of fuckers in sports.... thats what makes sports, sports.

N.Y. Johnny
07-31-2005, 08:53 PM
Man, agents are everywhere, dont hate on the guy just because hes badass at what he does. There are alot of fuckers in sports.... thats what makes sports, sports.

Barry Bonds is a fucker
I hope he don't come back :smokin

midgetonadonkey
07-31-2005, 08:57 PM
Two reasons why I have mild respect for that dick. First, I respect anyone that can talk their way into a million dollar paycheck. Two, he saved that little kids life. Other than that, he is a fucking dick that is ruining the integrity of the game. Now everybody want to holdout for more cash. It pisses me off that even Antonio Gates is holding out for a new deal. The bastard has one good season.

King
07-31-2005, 09:09 PM
He's doing what a lot of other people are doing, and doing it a whole hell of a lot better. It's all legal. Can't hate him for that.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-31-2005, 09:39 PM
Playing Devil's Advocate here, but what about what Drew has stated that if the teams can essentially cut any player they like if they choose to without having to pay them, then why not try to get everything you can.