PDA

View Full Version : THE REDEMPTION

TheSanityAnnex
12-28-2013, 07:20 PM
THE REDEMPTION

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/391aa9e2-fa17-4541-9625-772b82fe944d_zpse6a4bc68.jpg (http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/thefuzzylumpkins/media/391aa9e2-fa17-4541-9625-772b82fe944d_zpse6a4bc68.jpg.html)

Koolaid_Man has redeemed himself. I saw his post saying he sent the money and sure enough he did, my ninja. I blurred your name out cause I am kool like that.

Stopped by the store on my way home.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/IMG_0313_zpsae1b6387.jpg (http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/thefuzzylumpkins/media/IMG_0313_zpsae1b6387.jpg.html)

I only asked for a 25.00 for a bottle of Buffalo Trace but Koolaid_Man being the player he is sent me 50.00. With the extra cash I opted for a big ass bottle of Bulleit instead since it was on sale, had enough left over to get me two pieces of fried chicken as well, for Koolaid_Man's people of course.

Thanks Kool, you are good in my book.

Creepn
12-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Lmao.

Didn't he owe money to DPG21920 though?

m>s
12-28-2013, 07:25 PM
LOL :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 07:26 PM
THE REDEMPTION

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/391aa9e2-fa17-4541-9625-772b82fe944d_zpse6a4bc68.jpg (http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/thefuzzylumpkins/media/391aa9e2-fa17-4541-9625-772b82fe944d_zpse6a4bc68.jpg.html)

Koolaid_Man has redeemed himself. I saw his post saying he sent the money and sure enough he did, my ninja. I blurred your name out cause I am kool like that.

Stopped by the store on my way home.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/IMG_0313_zpsae1b6387.jpg (http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/thefuzzylumpkins/media/IMG_0313_zpsae1b6387.jpg.html)

I only asked for a 25.00 for a bottle of Buffalo Trace but Koolaid_Man being the player he is sent me 50.00. With the extra cash I opted for a big ass bottle of Bulleit instead since it was on sale, had enough left over to get me two pieces of fried chicken as well, for Koolaid_Man's people of course.

Thanks Kool, you are good in my book.

don't even mention it...I'm still contemplating if DPG is worthy to receive his funds....but he claims he's punished me enough...

DMC
12-28-2013, 07:30 PM
don't even mention it...I'm still contemplating if DPG is worthy to receive his funds....but he claims he's punished me enough...

Just admit you tried to fuck a dude, dude. You can FKLA can hook up and do shemale stuff.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 07:31 PM
Just admit you tried to fuck a dude, dude. You can FKLA can hook up and do shemale stuff.

Not willingly...anyone can be deceived

DMC
12-28-2013, 07:33 PM
Not willingly...anyone can be deceived

Only betas can be deceived by shemales.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 07:34 PM
Only betas can be deceived by shemales.

anytime I'm online I automatically default to beta since the PC is my proxy

Clipper Nation
12-28-2013, 07:36 PM
You're still welchingPERIOD

Thread
12-28-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm still contemplating if DPG is worthy to receive his funds

Don't you dare give that hump a single red cent.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Don't you dare give that hump a single red cent.

yes sir

TheSanityAnnex
12-28-2013, 07:54 PM
Three fingers down. Thanks again Kool!

DMC
12-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Three fingers down. Thanks again Kool!

Goddamn dude you came in your pants over 50 dollars. Times must be hard.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 07:58 PM

if some stranger on the internet bought be a bottle and some chicken I'd be cool with him too....what you're doing DMC is tantmount to a woman who wants her spouse to hate other people based on her relationship with them...grow up DMC

TheSanityAnnex
12-28-2013, 08:04 PM
if some stranger on the internet bought be a bottle and some chicken I'd be cool with him too....what you're doing DMC is tantmount to a woman who wants her spouse to hate other people based on her relationship with them...grow up DMC

Agreed.

And I've never cared for you much Kool, but like a said, we can turn a new stone, and we did.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Agreed.

And I've never cared for you much Kool, but like a said, we can turn a new stone, and we did.

no Spur fan should...I've wrecked some Spur fan ass over the years...but this is a down year for me...same as last year....but we shall rise again :lol

Rogue
12-28-2013, 08:25 PM
true that, people often regret not working hard enough during their student years.

Rogue
12-28-2013, 08:32 PM
And it still makes me laugh when I think of someone mailing several hundred bucks to someone else just to honor a bet he lost on a Sports message board, I mean why in the hell is everyone taking this shit so seriously? I'm an honest man and I ain't no fan of welshers so don't get me wrong. It's the winner of the bet who takes it too seriously imho, if I were the winner I'd turn the money "owed" to me into a happy moment to us both, the winner and the "loser", or I'd just ask the "loser" to donate the money to this website and I wouldn't give a damn whether he did so or not. We come here for fun, on top of all imho.

TheSanityAnnex
12-28-2013, 08:40 PM
We come here for fun, on top of all imho.
precisely.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 08:54 PM
And it still makes me laugh when I think of someone mailing several hundred bucks to someone else just to honor a bet he lost on a Sports message board, I mean why in the hell is everyone taking this shit so seriously? I'm an honest man and I ain't no fan of welshers so don't get me wrong. It's the winner of the bet who takes it too seriously imho, if I were the winner I'd turn the money "owed" to me into a happy moment to us both, the winner and the "loser", or I'd just ask the "loser" to donate the money to this website and I wouldn't give a damn whether he did so or not. We come here for fun, on top of all imho.

DMC is in a rage because I paid TSA...it wasn't even a bet...I just hooked him up for letting me know I was hitting up a Tranny :lol..I feel so dirty and ashamed....

DMC
12-28-2013, 08:59 PM
DMC is in a rage because I paid TSA...it wasn't even a bet...I just hooked him up for letting me know I was hitting up a Tranny :lol..I feel so dirty and ashamed....

I'm just getting some entertainment from your years of stale ass shtick, watching you shit all over yourself.

Hows that "clit made of stone" coming along? You crack it yet? Lol...watch for the little stones beneath.

m>s
12-28-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm just getting some entertainment from your years of stale ass shtick, watching you shit all over yourself.

Hows that "clit made of stone" coming along? You crack it yet? Lol...watch for the little stones beneath.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:19 PM
:lmao

you have the audacity to laugh...when it was you who started flirting with cucking boy first...you've been after him for years...and now you want to maintain radio silence

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:21 PM

you're backing off now because I'm pointing out how enraged you are...you can't even play online without becoming a raging psychopath...you are crazy in my view....and one we need to watch

m>s
12-28-2013, 09:21 PM
lol no. ask her to post the pm's..there aren't any :lol you can pay real money and attempt as hard as you want to deflect but this hasn't been a good couple of days for you.

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:23 PM
Agreed.

:lol If $50 makes someone as stupid as Capri cool to you, then you are a sad individual IMVHO. Even if Capri would have paid $500, he's still be a loser idiot to me and like I said, I wouldn't celebrate it, I would give all the money to a homeless person and film it.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:23 PM
lol no. ask her to post the pm's..there aren't any :lol you can pay real money and attempt as hard as you want to deflect but this hasn't been a good couple of days for you.

I'm fine..the only thing that's bad for me is hitting on a dude....there's nothing else that makes me look bad...and you...you're the original tranny lover...I''m not letting you walk away from this unscathed

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Lmao.

Didn't he owe money to DPG21920 though?

Yes - he lost a $500 bet and welshed.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:25 PM
:lol If $50 makes someone as stupid as Capri cool to you, then you are a sad individual IMVHO. Even if Capri would have paid $500, he's still be a loser idiot to me and like I said, I wouldn't celebrate it, I would give all the money to a homeless person and film it.

you're lying your ass off....you're still trying to get that money....while claiming you don't want it....you're just a big fucking liar...or else you wouldn't even be addressing TSA

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:26 PM
I got someone who mentioned me which notified me of the thread smart guy.

Koolaid_Man
Yes - he lost a $500 bet and welshed.

we never had a bet....Kori didn't moderate anything...we had the basic outlines of an initial agreeement...but nothing signed or shaked on

Koolaid_Man
I got someone who mentioned me which notified me of the thread smart guy.

nope...you want that money and you're smarting over it now

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:31 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Not only were you trying to hook up with a tranny, but you were mentioning me in PM's to the tranny like you want to fuk with DPG :lol

Then you had to pay $50 evidently for another bet lost. I never talk about the bet anymore but you are still suffering the consequences it appears. Just pay up and move on with your life since it's eating you up inside.

RD2191
12-28-2013, 09:32 PM
What did you guys bet $500 on?

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:33 PM

Basketball IQ.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:33 PM

nothing...we didn't have a real bet...we had a wink and a smile

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:34 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Not only were you trying to hook up with a tranny, but you were mentioning me in PM's to the tranny like you want to fuk with DPG :lol

Then you had to pay $50 evidently for another bet lost. I never talk about the bet anymore but you are still suffering the consequences it appears. Just pay up and move on with your life since it's eating you up inside.

I didn't bet TSA....I rewarded him...pretty big difference...bag boy

RD2191
12-28-2013, 09:35 PM
Basketball IQ.
You bet on who has a higher knowledge of the game? How does one win or lose that type of bet?

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:37 PM
$50 reward :lol. If you're a real baller, you know $50 ain't no thing. Reward :lmao. You basically calling TSA a loser if you think $50 is a reward. That or you lied about being a baller and saying money is no issue. No real baller claims $50 is a reward for anything.

I caught you again, so you choose the path you want to go down: You calling TSA a broke ass loser or were you lying about your money and $50 is a big deal to you. Cause when we bet and you tried to bluff me with a number you thought was big, I threw that stack right in your stupid face and didn't flinch.

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:38 PM
You bet on who has a higher knowledge of the game? How does one win or lose that type of bet?

Yes. He tried to use his basketball IQ to explain why a certain team had match up advantages and would win. I claimed he was an ugly moron with no friends and told him he was wrong. We bet on that game and naturally I won.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:39 PM
$50 reward :lol. If you're a real baller, you know $50 ain't no thing. Reward :lmao. You basically calling TSA a loser if you think $50 is a reward. That or you lied about being a baller and saying money is no issue. No real baller claims $50 is a reward for anything.

I caught you again, so you choose the path you want to go down: You calling TSA a broke ass loser or were you lying about your money and $50 is a big deal to you. Cause when we bet and you tried to bluff me with a number you thought was big, I threw that stack right in your stupid face and didn't flinch.

it's an age old riddle of how the rich get richer.....

my answer: = Don't pay bets :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Yes. He tried to use his basketball IQ to explain why a certain team had match up advantages and would win. I claimed he was an ugly moron with no friends and told him he was wrong. We bet on that game and naturally I won.

yes you did win :lol

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Just owning yourself left and right :lol. You just paid :lol

Cue the "it was not an actual bet" terrible logic..

m>s
12-28-2013, 09:41 PM

look what time it is and he still hasn't left for dinner yet. i told you guys it was his food money and now he's starving..i actually feel bad that he felt pressured to pay real money that he doesn't have to save face online to people he doesn't even know and will never meet tbh.

DPG21920
yes you did win :lol

I know. You were (and still are mocked), pinked and now go hard after tranny's :lol Then everyone calls you Caprisun and no one respects you and I ruined your troll efforts and only chance to be considered a legit basketball poster. Damn.

Koolaid_Man

I paid but it wasn't on a bet...

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Not only did he PM a tranny looking for a relationship, he even brought me up. That's how much I impacted him.

RD2191
12-28-2013, 09:42 PM
:lol

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:43 PM

I paid but it wasn't on a bet...

Damn, I am good.

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:44 PM
TSA just befriended a guy who's a certified dummy who hits on tranny's over $50 when that same person claims $50 is only something loser broke idiots would get excited over :lol You cold for that Capri..

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:44 PM
I know. You were (and still are mocked), pinked and now go hard after tranny's :lol Then everyone calls you Caprisun and no one respects you and I ruined your troll efforts and only chance to be considered a legit basketball poster. Damn.

^ DPG...seriously....slap yourself silly for me bro.:lmao do you ACTUALLY believe I give a shit? seriously? you're pretty fucking sad if you do...you're so childish

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:46 PM
TSA just befriended a guy who's a certified dummy who hits on tranny's over $50 when that same person claims $50 is only something loser broke idiots would get excited over :lol You cold for that Capri..

he didn't befriend me...he said I was alright in his book....you're trying way too hard bro

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:46 PM
^ DPG...seriously....slap yourself silly for me bro.:lmao do you ACTUALLY believe I give a shit? seriously? you're pretty fucking sad if you do...you're so childish

I am 100% certain you do. You still get up in arms about it and even bring up in random tranny solicitation PM's :lol. Not only that, if money isn't a big deal to you, you would have paid. But you got so enraged that I am smarter than you and had the entire message board you care so dearly about laughing at you that you refused to pay. That's caring. You ain't gotta lie to kick it, Kool.

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:48 PM
he didn't befriend me...he said I was alright in his book....you're trying way too hard bro

:lol Damn, you on a lying spree tonight. Youpaidperiod.

Buddy Mignon
12-28-2013, 09:54 PM

Yup... that tiny motherfucker DPG did me the same way when someone wanted merchant account advice. He even told him that im The Great Luva in disguise.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:54 PM
I am 100% certain you do. You still get up in arms about it and even bring up in random tranny solicitation PM's :lol. Not only that, if money isn't a big deal to you, you would have paid. But you got so enraged that I am smarter than you and had the entire message board you care so dearly about laughing at you that you refused to pay. That's caring. You ain't gotta lie to kick it, Kool.

hey kid..whatever makes you happy :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:56 PM
Yup... that tiny motherfucker DPG did me the same way when someone wanted merchant account advice. He even told him that im The Great Luva in disguise.

haters gonna hate

DPG21920
12-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Yall are truly sad. :lmao TSA & Kool getting excited about $50

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 10:05 PM

why are you attacking TSA?

you're getting nary a red dime...you're mad and it's showing...get over it already...why are you still discussing it if you don't care...and now trying to disparage TSA because he took money that was waiting in his account? you're real salty....

ChumpDumper
12-28-2013, 10:10 PM
why are you attacking TSA?

you're getting nary a red dime...you're mad and it's showing...get over it already...why are you still discussing it if you don't care...and now trying to disparage TSA because he took money that was waiting in his account? you're real salty....lol distraction attempt

Rogue
12-28-2013, 10:36 PM
my point is if you're not a brokeass student like Rogue and you still take seriously just 50 bucks, you're flat out pathetic tbh.

DMC
12-28-2013, 11:05 PM

And posting pics of the paypal and everything to prove one of them had 50 dollars and now one of them has chicken and some liquor. That's uptown shit right there.

TheSanityAnnex
12-28-2013, 11:32 PM
It will only get worse.

TheSanityAnnex
12-28-2013, 11:38 PM
The Redemption: Revisited

Coming soon to a thread near you.

DMC
12-29-2013, 12:13 AM
The Redemption: Revisited

Coming soon to a thread near you.

Better make hay while the sun is shining on this one. Everyone will lose interest in a couple days.