PDA

View Full Version : Koolaid_Man Is Offcially Redeemed From The Hell of The Trannyism Facade

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 08:14 PM
:lol

4SrtOsGYKFo

DMC
12-28-2013, 08:15 PM
No you're not. You cannot put the semen back into the dick.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 08:18 PM

have you tried

Clipper Nation
12-28-2013, 08:19 PM
So in other words, you've tried to seduce trannies? :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 08:19 PM

Facade is the key word

DMC
12-28-2013, 08:21 PM
No, homo is the key word, faggot.

CuckingFunt
12-28-2013, 08:21 PM

He thinks I'm a tranny now.

And he thinks my being a tranny makes his pathetic attempts to woo me somehow less embarrassing.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 08:24 PM
No, homo is the key word, faggot.

you seem mad that I paid TSA tonight.....there's a shit load more of where that came from DMC :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 08:25 PM

And he thinks my being a tranny makes his pathetic attempts to woo me somehow less embarrassing.

leave me alone please....

Reck
12-28-2013, 08:25 PM
LOL go shoot yourself.

ChumpDumper
12-28-2013, 08:39 PM
lol still trying

DMC
12-28-2013, 08:41 PM
you seem mad that I paid TSA tonight.....there's a shit load more of where that came from DMC :lol

Really? You spent 50 dollars and there's more? Wow you must be rich.

Rogue
12-28-2013, 08:42 PM
but he can lick it clean with his tongue any time he wants, can't he?

DMC
12-28-2013, 08:43 PM
but he can lick it clean with his tongue any time he wants, can't he?

I'm sure he'd fuck that up too.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 08:49 PM
I'm sure he'd fuck that up too.

where is all this unprovoked pent up anger coming from? you seem like a very dangerous person...

CuckingFunt
12-28-2013, 08:50 PM
where is all this unprovoked pent up anger coming from? you seem like a very dangerous person...

You should take this seriously, DMC.

Kool has been proven a very good and confident judge of character.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 08:51 PM
You should take this seriously, DMC.

Kool has been proven a very good and confident judge of character.

newsflash: DMC believes me...he thinks you're a tranny....:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 08:52 PM

of course he'd be right

DMC
12-28-2013, 08:57 PM

Newsflash... it wasn't you who made that accusation and you have no idea what I believe.

TheSanityAnnex
12-28-2013, 09:02 PM
For what it's worth, I never said Funt was a tranny, just a dude.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:14 PM
Newsflash... it wasn't you who made that accusation and you have no idea what I believe.

of course I can read your mind...you didn't know....don't put yourself in such a conundrum next time..either you believe it or you don't...again where do you justify all this rage against Kool....you log on and then proceed to act like the animal in your sig...what gives? are you really that unhappy at home? woman problems? maybe? something is driving you to uncontrollable fits of rage and has been for a while

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:15 PM
For what it's worth, I never said Funt was a tranny, just a dude.

you're right...but any dude that would go to these lengths gots to have something else going on in the nether regions

CuckingFunt
12-28-2013, 09:15 PM

For one thing, me being a tranny, or even just a man, is not a conclusion you reached on your own.

But, even if it was... if I actually am a man, then you were wrong when you thought I was a woman. And if I'm not a man, then you're wrong now for thinking I'm a tranny. Whichever the case, I maintain your track record on these types of judgments is far from stellar.

CuckingFunt
12-28-2013, 09:16 PM
of course I can read your mind...

I maintain your track record on these types of judgments is far from stellar.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:17 PM
For one thing, me being a tranny, or even just a man, is not a conclusion you reached on your own.

But, even if it was... if I actually am a man, then you were wrong when you thought I was a woman. And if I'm not a man, then you're wrong now for thinking I'm a tranny. Whichever the case, I maintain your track record on these types of judgments is far from stellar.

^The coming out..this isn't the "Cucking" I know....you played your game on me well dude....you've had a great run at this....TSA outed you...it's over...I was wrong a thousand times I admit it....but you're sick

ChumpDumper
12-28-2013, 09:20 PM
you're right...but any dude that would go to these lengths gots to have something else going on in the nether regionsLike a vagina.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Like a vagina.

post - op yes....

CuckingFunt
12-28-2013, 09:27 PM
^The coming out..this isn't the "Cucking" I know....you played your game on me well dude....you've had a great run at this....TSA outed you...it's over...I was wrong a thousand times I admit it....but you're sick

TSA didn't out anything. He said he's been calling me a man for years and you were so desperate for any excuse to spin yesterday's embarrassment that you jumped on his theory like a trampoline. But Sanity hasn't proven I'm a man. He never has. In nine years.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:28 PM
TSA didn't out anything. He said he's been calling me a man for years and you were so desperate for any excuse to spin yesterday's embarrassment that you jumped on his theory like a trampoline. But Sanity hasn't proven I'm a man. He never has. In nine years.

you proved it for him....have a good night bro...

ChumpDumper
12-28-2013, 09:35 PM
you proved it for him....have a good night bro...You paid off the wrong dude, dude.

CuckingFunt
12-28-2013, 09:37 PM
you proved it for him....have a good night bro...

Because I said Doug Christie instead of Mike Bibby?

Real talk, that was probably the single stupidest thing I've ever posted. I've rightfully been called out on it, and I probably will be again in the future. I haven't tried to spin it as intentional, I haven't tried to back away from the fact I said it. I did and it was dumb as hell.

But it was a brain fart. It wasn't proof of my manhood. Doubtful that anyone but you actually thinks it was.

Reck
12-28-2013, 09:49 PM
Damn Kool is reddish tonight. 4th different topic talking about trannies and shit.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 09:52 PM

Real talk, that was probably the single stupidest thing I've ever posted. I've rightfully been called out on it, and I probably will be again in the future. I haven't tried to spin it as intentional, I haven't tried to back away from the fact I said it. I did and it was dumb as hell.

But it was a brain fart. It wasn't proof of my manhood. Doubtful that anyone but you actually thinks it was.

why do you even care bro....you have a very sick sick and twisted fetish that you'll obviously go to no end to defend....no woman would still be here trying to convince me she's a woman....I can't see Maalox or Judy acting like this....TSA knows you're a dude from his time with you on other boards...and you're still here trying your damnedest to see if this will turnaround...listen if that's your thing then fine...I for one am glad you posted my PM's.... no telling how far you would have went to deceive me...just remember when you point your finger at someone your thumb is always pointing back at you

jeebus
12-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Damn Kool is reddish tonight. 4th different topic talking about trannies and shit.

It's been a pathetic year for Capri. Lakers were neutered, achilles, The Begging, Dwert, and that's just in the interest of basketball. Won't even bring up his pers:lolnal life, his coal burning mother, and his constant melting down for the past 8 months or so. The good news is he graduates high school this year so maybe he can finally get over the hump.

Rogue
12-28-2013, 09:56 PM
It's just hilarious that some posters judge other's gender by their avatars, in that sense I'm afraid he might suspect I was a bitch too tbh. CF never talks that much trash as a man, even a well-educated one like DMC does. I think one's language is far more dependable an evidence to show his/her real identity (not just gender, but also nationality and race) than their avatars imho

Buddy Mignon
12-28-2013, 09:57 PM

Theres not a nary of difference twixt homos and trannies.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 10:00 PM
It's just hilarious that some posters judge other's gender by their avatars, in that sense I'm afraid he might suspect I was a bitch too tbh. CF never talks that much trash as a man, even a well-educated one like DMC does. I think one's language is far more dependable an evidence to show his/her real identity (not just gender, but also nationality and race) than their avatars imho

those kind of men like CF....go to great lengths to act like women

Rogue
12-28-2013, 10:03 PM
why do you even care bro....you have a very sick sick and twisted fetish that you'll obviously go to no end to defend....no woman would still be here trying to convince me she's a woman....I can't see Maalox or Judy acting like this....TSA knows you're a dude from his time with you on other boards...and you're still here trying your damnedest to see if this will turnaround...listen if that's your thing then fine...I for one am glad you posted my PM's.... no telling how far you would have went to deceive me...just remember when you point your finger at someone your thumb is always pointing back at you
it was you who started numerous threads talking about the sexual identities of other posters, not the other way around, and I don't see how it is your business if you don't have such a crush on him/her nor any interest in bedding him/her for the night. You're obsessed with CF even to a more excessive level than I am with our Goddess tbh. I'm also a fan of CF and I admire her for her knowledge and genuineness but I'd never want to know that many details about what's under her underwear tbh.

Rogue
12-28-2013, 10:05 PM
those kind of men like CF....go to great lengths to act like women
I guess CF is a Nicole Kidman type of girl, smart as hell and acts a bit like a man but anyway, it's none of my business to dig out any details from behind her panties tbh

Buddy Mignon
12-28-2013, 10:06 PM
:king

In reality you are a bitch. Your goddess has a twin brother, which makes her no more than a hermaphrodite... closer to the male side. So in essence... you fell in love with a dude, making you the bitch. Don't beat yourself up over this dilemma. I too was smitten by an allusion. That Haywood kid for Utah during his rookie season... there was something about his mouth that I found quite girlish. After during my research... turns out he has a twin sister. What the hell.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 10:08 PM
it was you who started numerous threads talking about the sexual identities of other posters, not the other way around, and I don't see how it is your business if you don't have such a crush on him/her nor any interest in bedding him/her for the night. You're obsessed with CF even to a more excessive level than I am with our Goddess tbh. I'm also a fan of CF and I admire her for her knowledge and genuineness but I'd never want to know that many details about what's under her underwear tbh.

:lmao:lmao:lmao Rogue wants to go in balls deep dick under the skirt be damed....:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 10:09 PM

In reality you are a bitch. Your goddess has a twin brother, which makes her no more than a hermaphrodite... closer to the male side. So in essence... you fell in love with a dude, making you the bitch. Don't beat yourself up over this dilemma. I too was smitten by an allusion. That Haywood kid for Utah during his rookie season... there was something about his mouth that I found quite girlish. After during my research... turns out he has a twin sister. What the hell.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
12-28-2013, 10:12 PM

In reality you are a bitch. Your goddess has a twin brother, which makes her no more than a hermaphrodite... closer to the male side. So in essence... you fell in love with a dude, making you the bitch. Don't beat yourself up over this dilemma. I too was smitten by an allusion. That Haywood kid for Utah during his rookie season... there was something about his mouth that I found quite girlish. After during my research... turns out he has a twin sister. What the hell.When did you find out Naruto wasn't real?

DMC
12-28-2013, 10:25 PM
When did you find out Naruto wasn't real?

Or that he's one of the 70 virgins waiting to be plowed by a martyr.

Rogue
12-28-2013, 10:29 PM

your proposition contradicts itself imho. If what you said is true that I act in a girlish manner, then that means I ought to have a twin sister too, which I don't (I wish I had one though). Since I don't have a twin sister, I'm supposed to behave like a man, which also goes against your postulation that I am a BITCH. So the conclusion is, your trolling attempt failed.

Rogue
12-28-2013, 10:33 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao Rogue wants to go in balls deep dick under the skirt be damed....:lmao:lmao:lmao
I humbly disagree with you, bro. It is you who try your utmost to pry into CF's privacy and I'm just illustrating in a caricaturing manner how stupid your behaviors are tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 10:42 PM
I humbly disagree with you, bro. It is you who try your utmost to pry into CF's privacy and I'm just illustrating in a caricaturing manner how stupid your behaviors are tbh.

:lmao not at all what you illustrated...you don't care if she has a dick is what you said....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 10:44 PM

white women also don't use the phrase real talk.....it's all falling apart for you :lmao

Rogue
12-28-2013, 10:46 PM
I don't care what a poster has between his/her legs, no matter if it's a dick or a pussy, as long as I don't have such a strong internet fetish for other people's sexual orientations and personal lives etc...

Reck
12-28-2013, 10:48 PM

Scrah, your words of wisdom is going right over his head. You might want to try simple words with him.

Reck
12-28-2013, 10:49 PM
I don't care what a poster has between his/her legs, no matter if it's a dick or a pussy, as long as I don't have such a strong internet fetish for other people's sexual orientations and personal lives etc...

Kind of like this. :tu

Buddy Mignon
12-28-2013, 10:50 PM
your proposition contradicts itself imho. If what you said is true that I act in a girlish manner, then that means I ought to have a twin sister too, which I don't (I wish I had one though). Since I don't have a twin sister, I'm supposed to behave like a man, which also goes against your postulation that I am a BITCH. So the conclusion is, your trolling attempt failed.

Don't take it personal... its all perception.

DMC
12-28-2013, 10:58 PM
white women also don't use the phrase real talk.....it's all falling apart for you :lmao

You can stop digging that hole at any time.

Rogue
12-28-2013, 11:05 PM
Scrah, your words of wisdom is going right over his head. You might want to try simple words with him.
in fact I'm nearly exhausting my own vocabulary too tbh. I need to practice using those words lest I should forget them soon :lol

CuckingFunt
12-29-2013, 01:31 AM

You don't know common sayings.

Or basic anatomy.

Responding to the same post a full hour after you responded to it the first time is a good way of showing you don't care.

CuckingFunt
12-29-2013, 01:32 AM

That's not how twins works.

m>s
12-29-2013, 01:35 AM
Or basic anatomy

Are you surprised? He doesn't even have basic normal anatomy he's been altered.

Fillmoe
12-30-2013, 10:42 PM
this fag loves tranny dick

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:55 PM
this fag loves tranny dick

rotate my balls asshole who the fuck r u..another boitch for me to eviscerate

Fillmoe
12-30-2013, 10:59 PM
im your father nigga... now go get me a soda and put only one ice cube in that motherfucker.... unless you wanna watch your mom hop back on this dick

Vagina
12-30-2013, 11:16 PM
Like a vagina.

Oh hell no.

I. Hustle
12-31-2013, 10:27 AM
http://republicandirtytricks.com/Images/BlogImages/KBR_halliburton_Disgruntled_Employee.jpg