PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Why is LeBron Given a Pass for His Obvious Steroid Abuse?

PlayNando
12-28-2013, 10:10 PM
It is fkn ridiculous that this alpha doesn't get criticized for the obvious: he is a rampant abuser of steroids and other PEDs. He is obviously not natural and can hardly even be considered human anymore. He has turned into a monster with bulging muscles, a massive forehead, balding hair, blazing speed, and a vertical that would leave many high-jumpers jealous. This type of athleticism + bulk simply cannot be natural and anyone who thinks it is is naive. I am sick of this favoritism.

The worst thing is that this alpha is about to use his drug-induced fervor to win another NBA Title. His names should be in the record books, but with an asterisk (*) next to it to signify that he did not achieve his records without the help of the needle. His doctors deserve more credit than he does for his success, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2013, 10:19 PM
It is fkn ridiculous that this alpha doesn't get criticized for the obvious: he is a rampant abuser of steroids and other PEDs. He is obviously not natural and can hardly even be considered human anymore. He has turned into a monster with bulging muscles, a massive forehead, balding hair, blazing speed, and a vertical that would leave many high-jumpers jealous. This type of athleticism + bulk simply cannot be natural and anyone who thinks it is is naive. I am sick of this favoritism.

The worst thing is that this alpha is about to use his drug-induced fervor to win another NBA Title. His names should be in the record books, but with an asterisk (*) next to it to signify that he did not achieve his records without the help of the needle. His doctors deserve more credit than he does for his success, tbh.

I agree...there's an article about rampant abuse specifically by Ohio high school students at the specific time he was in high school....have you seen his feet....he has an extra grown foot pad underneath his regular feet...and just a few yrs ago he had some extra growth removed from his jaw....who has extra growth well into their twenties....I also hear fading hairlines before 30 is a sign of use tbh

Thread
12-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Because there is still oodles of money to be made by both player & NBA and everyone is busy with MLB & "A-Rod." Complicit in this is Media, like they were in MLB. They're keeping their mouths closed because they're assured when it does blow up they'll have the downward spiral stories and make their money there. So there is no reason to kill the golden goose. The players figure it's worth it:::it's not a criminal act and they can make millions of dollars before they're caught, if they're caught at all.

Pelicans78
12-28-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm pretty certain Lebron used PEDs in his high school days.

Thebesteva
12-28-2013, 10:31 PM
Thats how these monkeys think. As long as you get away with it they dont care. Look at Holyfield, he was tested positive for steroids for the Tyson fight 15 years later and he hasnt been criticized for it once in the media.

Thebesteva
12-28-2013, 10:32 PM
I agree...there's an article about rampant abuse specifically by Ohio high school students at the specific time he was in high school....have you seen his feet....he has an extra grown foot pad underneath his regular feet...and just a few yrs ago he had some extra growth removed from his jaw....who has extra growth well into their twenties....I also hear fading hairlines before 30 is a sign of use tbh

LOL @ Mama:LakersRtheBestEva

I think I made a friend

Reck
12-28-2013, 10:37 PM
Doesn't he have some sort of foot condition? My guess is that he needs such treament to keep his foot from blotting up.

Rogue
12-28-2013, 10:42 PM
He also needs Steroid to keep his hairline from crawling back to his forehead imho.

heyheymymy
12-29-2013, 01:23 AM
It's obvious he is juicing, it's just a question of if the nba only makes money on his career or if they make money off of turning him out for abusing peds at the end of it too.

Clipper Nation
12-29-2013, 01:24 AM
Because there is still oodles of money to be made by both player & NBA and everyone is busy with MLB & "A-Rod." Complicit in this is Media, like they were in MLB. They're keeping their mouths closed because they're assured when it does blow up they'll have the downward spiral stories and make their money there. So there is no reason to kill the golden goose. The players figure it's worth it:::it's not a criminal act and they can make millions of dollars before they're caught, if they're caught at all.
Favors with 2.1 seconds left....tee, hee.

PlayNando
12-29-2013, 03:24 AM
Word.......... :tu

LeBron's PED abuse is more obvious than Barry Bonds', tbh.

PlayNando
12-29-2013, 03:26 AM
I'm pretty certain Lebron used PEDs in his high school days.
I agree, though I think he stepped it up once he got drafted. Tbh, I think since he got to Miami, he's really jacked it up a notch with that PED clinic in Miami. IMO, he realized that he couldn't win a title with his current supply of steroids in Cleveland, so he had to start jacking up the test to amazing levels in Miami.

PlayNando
12-29-2013, 03:26 AM
I think LeBron's affliction of those nasty azz feet is likely caused by his PED addiction.

PlayNando
12-29-2013, 03:28 AM
Obviously, Dwayne Wade is a PED-abuser, too. I agree.

HI-FI
12-29-2013, 03:38 AM
Thats how these monkeys think. As long as you get away with it they dont care. Look at Holyfield, he was tested positive for steroids for the Tyson fight 15 years later and he hasnt been criticized for it once in the media.
interesting point about Holyfied vs Tyson. It's all about the money, you could see the desperation on Lebron's face with 28 seconds to go, like he knew his brand and legacy would take a massive hit. Then Pop had to make one of the worst decisions I ever seen and then proceeded to hug them like they were his long loss sons.

I wouldn't be shocked if Biogenesis was making Papa Johns-esque runs to Lebron and Wade's places during the Finals. Wade has to be the worst offender though. Both niggas start looking like Rob Liefeld versions of humanity after awhile.

unforeseen
12-29-2013, 03:44 AM
It is for your entertainment. Are you not entertained?

thunderup
12-29-2013, 03:47 AM
When LeRoid is no longer at the top of the basketball mountain, he'll be crucified ala A-Roid and Lance Armstrong.

AchillesHeel
12-29-2013, 05:51 AM
NBPA is fighting AGAINST testing for HGH, I wonder why? :rolleyes

Thread
12-29-2013, 08:04 AM
When LeRoid is no longer at the top of the basketball mountain, he'll be crucified ala A-Roid and Lance Armstrong.

up

Buddy Mignon
12-29-2013, 01:49 PM

PlayNando
12-29-2013, 05:24 PM
NBPA is fighting AGAINST testing for HGH, I wonder why? :rolleyes
Because many of the freaky monkeyballing beasts out there are massive abusers of HGH. I mean, just look at Miami! It's like a freakshow there! You've got those monsters LeBron, D-Wade, and Beasley. You also have that freakshow that is Birdman, who is probably a heroin addict in addition to cocaine, meth, and HGH. I mean, WTF is going on down there? It's bizarre and in the future, when the dust finally settles, Miami will have to vacate all their titltes after it is revealed that their success was purely derived by their mass consumption of illicit drugs and performance enhancing chemicals.

PlayNando
12-29-2013, 05:25 PM
It's too bad you ignore that Russell Westbrook is also a rampant abuser of PEDs, tbh. I'm not sure about Durant; he might be clean, tbh, but you never know.

PlayNando
12-29-2013, 05:25 PM
Did anyone really think Ben Wallace wasn't juicing, tbh? I mean, that's the shat I'm talking about. These wankers are crazy ripped, yet weigh 250+ lbs., have 30"+ verticals, etc. It doesn't make sense. That can't happen!

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 05:53 PM
Because many of the freaky monkeyballing beasts out there are massive abusers of HGH. I mean, just look at Miami! It's like a freakshow there! You've got those monsters LeBron, D-Wade, and Beasley. You also have that freakshow that is Birdman, who is probably a heroin addict in addition to cocaine, meth, and HGH. I mean, WTF is going on down there? It's bizarre and in the future, when the dust finally settles, Miami will have to vacate all their titltes after it is revealed that their success was purely derived by their mass consumption of illicit drugs and performance enhancing chemicals.

:lmao dude you sound 100% convinced it's hilarious

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 05:55 PM
Did anyone really think Ben Wallace wasn't juicing, tbh? I mean, that's the shat I'm talking about. These wankers are crazy ripped, yet weigh 250+ lbs., have 30"+ verticals, etc. It doesn't make sense. That can't happen!

:lol I wouldn't say it couldn't happen...Spudd Webb defied logic to many....MJ and Nique strike me as clean players....but I've long suspected Nash was too...with the elongated jawline like Arnold Swarzengga :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 05:56 PM
It's too bad you ignore that Russell Westbrook is also a rampant abuser of PEDs, tbh. I'm not sure about Durant; he might be clean, tbh, but you never know.

I think Russell is all hardwork and grind

spurraider21
12-29-2013, 06:06 PM
show me his positive test tbh

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 06:08 PM
show me his positive test tbh

the NBA won't allow testing

spurraider21
12-29-2013, 06:09 PM
the NBA won't allow testing
so you can't, is what you are saying

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 06:10 PM
but I believe he's a user....I heard too many reports of high schoolers in Ohio during the time he came out that was using....I remember kids were using them when I was in high school....even in middle school...a growth Spur is one thing but growing an extra pad under your feet is something else....I've seen Bron's feet...looks grotesque

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 06:11 PM
so you can't, is what you are saying

but what planando is saying soon testing will invalidate Miami's titles and I think it is true...I see this going down like it did with Lance

spurraider21
12-29-2013, 06:20 PM
so you are still saying "no, i can't"

got it

HI-FI
12-29-2013, 06:20 PM
seriously though wtf is up with this shit
http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-08-at-6.54.40-AM-500x499.png

Reck
12-29-2013, 06:24 PM
Thanks HiFi. Really wanted to see that monstrocity again. :nope

elmanutres
12-29-2013, 08:13 PM
there will be absolutely no chance lebron will be exposed until he is in the decline of his career and others have taken his throne ala Alex Rodriguez. At that point the nba could give less of a shit of what happens

Spurs9
12-29-2013, 09:13 PM
seriously though wtf is up with this shit
http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-08-at-6.54.40-AM-500x499.pngwtf?!

RsxPiimp
12-29-2013, 09:18 PM
I wouldn't be shocked if Biogenesis was making Papa Johns-esque runs to Lebron and Wade's places during the Finals. Wade has to be the worst offender though. Both niggas start looking like Rob Liefeld versions of humanity after awhile.

Nice :lol

PlayNando
12-30-2013, 12:54 PM
LeBron grew extra pads on his feed using PEDs, which allows him to be taller than before and jump higher. The pads are used from spliced cat genes as they splice genes from a cat's paw to create his foot-paws. This creations also have some bouncy tendencies, which allows the beast to jump even higher, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 01:02 PM
LeBron grew extra pads on his feed using PEDs, which allows him to be taller than before and jump higher. The pads are used from spliced cat genes as they splice genes from a cat's paw to create his foot-paws. This creations also have some bouncy tendencies, which allows the beast to jump even higher, tbh.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 01:02 PM
So if Spur fan thinks he's cheating his ass off...where does this leave Kobe?

PlayNando
12-30-2013, 05:29 PM
So if Spur fan thinks he's cheating his ass off...where does this leave Kobe?
Kobe doesn't really look like a genetically modified superhuman beast, tbh. He looks more normal. Perhaps he used some HGH to extend his career, allow him to play extra minutes, and decrease healing time, though. I also wouldn't be surprised if he uses drugs to increase the oxygen in his red blood cells like bicyclists do.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Kobe doesn't really look like a genetically modified superhuman beast, tbh. He looks more normal. Perhaps he used some HGH to extend his career, allow him to play extra minutes, and decrease healing time, though. I also wouldn't be surprised if he uses drugs to increase the oxygen in his red blood cells like bicyclists do.

Lol. Now its coming across as you have gene envy...

KL2
12-30-2013, 06:04 PM
Lebron and Wade make me laugh, they look so unnatural :lmao. Large protruding brow ridge, massive jaws, acne, balding etc. it's so fucking obvious these guys are on something.

PlayNando
12-30-2013, 06:10 PM
No, I don't want LeBron's roid rage and his early death, tbh. Maybe his money will save him and be able to get medical care that will undo all the harm he has caused his body, though, tbh.

PlayNando
12-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Lebron and Wade make me laugh, they look so unnatural :lmao. Large protruding brow ridge, massive jaws, acne, balding etc. it's so fucking obvious these guys are on something.
:tu Word....... :tu

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 06:12 PM
there will be absolutely no chance lebron will be exposed until he is in the decline of his career and others have taken his throne ala Alex Rodriguez. At that point the nba could give less of a shit of what happens

This has already been said 20 times in this thread. Fucking messicans always late to the party.

JohnnyMax
12-30-2013, 07:42 PM
People are growing more suspicious as more players are injured in playoffs and regular season while Lebron is always healthy.

elmanutres
12-30-2013, 09:06 PM
Fucking messicans always late to the party.

That's true, but nobody can party better than us :toast

PlayNando
12-30-2013, 10:02 PM
People are growing more suspicious as more players are injured in playoffs and regular season while Lebron is always healthy.
He is probably taking a drug which increases the strength and density of his bones.

PlayNando
12-30-2013, 11:07 PM
But LeBron has artificial, synthetic genes.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 11:18 PM
But LeBron has artificial, synthetic genes.

let it go man...Timmy gave 5 back in 6

PlayNando
12-31-2013, 12:32 PM
let it go man...Timmy gave 5 back in 6
Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that LeBron is a monster.

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 12:47 PM
Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that LeBron is a monster.

you know I have to give you credit on this one...what's even more interesting is the fact that it's rumored before he was born his mama was on crack or some other drugs..I just don't see how a monster like he is came from a crack or drugged out mom...

Expert
12-31-2013, 12:50 PM
the toes are hereditary.

Clipper Nation
12-31-2013, 12:56 PM
So because some players' bodies are less amenable to the grind of an NBA schedule than others', that automatically means LeBron is juicing? Solid logic....

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 01:02 PM
So because some players' bodies are less amenable to the grind of an NBA schedule than others', that automatically means LeBron is juicing? Solid logic....

Lebron's maxi-pad to the rescue :lol

lmbebo
12-31-2013, 03:05 PM

The rigors of the NBA schedule and the high amount of injuries is one issue.

I do believe Wade and Lebron use PEDs though. Jaw lines are striking. No way to prove it right now unfortunately.

Another thing to consider with the NBAPA, didn't lebron want to be the President? Fight against HGH testing? Maybe?

Doesn't matter. NBA has turned its back to this issue.

PlayNando
12-31-2013, 09:57 PM
Lebron's maxi-pad to the rescue :lol
Yes, it cushions the weight his bones feel because he has extra padding, which puts less stress on his bones and allows him to remain more healthy. It's science and it's cool, but cheating.

PlayNando
01-01-2014, 12:29 AM
tbh