PDA

View Full Version : THE REDEMPTION: REVISITED

Pages : [1] 2

TheSanityAnnex
12-29-2013, 01:37 AM
Koolaid_Man aka [email protected] aka Cedric Williams....

I have known her since the kingsfans.com days. I have always said she's a he. I've always said she doesn't talk sports. I have watched various men attempt to woo her and fail.

You're a known welcher. Worse, you brag and laugh about it.

CuckingFunt is a woman, a woman with an extremely nice rack tbh, seen em myself. Watching you flail around today was entertaining.

Thanks for the 50 spot. It's not much but I got a good laugh out of it. Not to mention a bottle of booze and some fried chicken.

Spin this shit Koolaid_Man. Happy New Year.

m>s
12-29-2013, 01:42 AM
:lmao

mrsmaalox
12-29-2013, 01:49 AM
Ouch!!!!!!

RD2191
12-29-2013, 01:50 AM
:td

CuckingFunt
12-29-2013, 01:52 AM
Ah, good times. Good times.

TheSanityAnnex
12-29-2013, 01:54 AM
^^^
what's up dude! :lol

Clipper Nation
12-29-2013, 01:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kVFIsIl.gif

:lmao Capri getting absolutely destroyed lately

Reck
12-29-2013, 02:04 AM
Pour some..
http://media.tumblr.com/b30e951cc688293950d7db80dfd83140/tumblr_inline_mnpadje2Lf1qz4rgp.gif

mrsmaalox
12-29-2013, 02:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kVFIsIl.gif

:lol

DJR210
12-29-2013, 02:28 AM

Rogue
12-29-2013, 02:51 AM
Thought Kool's first name was Kevin tbh

hehateme
12-29-2013, 04:06 AM
lol watch him try to spin this shit into something else or disappear into the night like Avante

HarlemHeat37
12-29-2013, 04:21 AM
Wait, so Double-Up or whoever it was that discovered Kool's name is actually Cedric was 100% correct, tbh?:lmao..

So, those pictures of that goofy African-looking nigga from Cedric's online photo album are actually pictures of Koolaidman?:lol..

I always told people that didn't believe he's Black, tbh, he's always emitted the style of a sheltered African kid trying to fit in with American culture..

DJR210
12-29-2013, 04:29 AM
:lmao exposed

Creepn
12-29-2013, 05:15 AM
Wow that is seriously fucked up TSA.

AchillesHeel
12-29-2013, 05:54 AM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1486329/oh-my-god.gif

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 06:00 AM
Koolaid_Man aka [email protected] aka Cedric Williams....

I have known her since the kingsfans.com days. I have always said she's a he. I've always said she doesn't talk sports. I have watched various men attempt to woo her and fail.

You're a known welcher. Worse, you brag and laugh about it.

CuckingFunt is a woman, a woman with an extremely nice rack tbh, seen em myself. Watching you flail around today was entertaining.

Thanks for the 50 spot. It's not much but I got a good laugh out of it. Not to mention a bottle of booze and some fried chicken.

Spin this shit Koolaid_Man. Happy New Year.

:lol please cue the Puppets on a string I guess you guys will never learn...as I told CF - nothing is posted that I don't want posted...CF's respones has exposed her as cross dresser...wescoast / Cedric Williams is for Spurtalk consumption. You cannot save him at this time...let it go

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 06:02 AM
Wow that is seriously fucked up TSA.

not it's not...he's doing what I predicted...$50 is nothing but play dough tbh...the account name is "THE ACCOUNT" - I have many more..

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 06:26 AM
Wait, so Double-Up or whoever it was that discovered Kool's name is actually Cedric was 100% correct, tbh?:lmao..

So, those pictures of that goofy African-looking nigga from Cedric's online photo album are actually pictures of Koolaidman?:lol..

I always told people that didn't believe he's Black, tbh, he's always emitted the style of a sheltered African kid trying to fit in with American culture..

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 07:00 AM
Harlem Heat it is me - I'm going to tackle this thing head on...I am a poor african guy just migrated here from Africa I'm going to face down my detractors

Reck
12-29-2013, 07:39 AM
Kool you sound like you're about to block a tear duct. :lol

Quadruple posting and shit. You're totally convincing us you dont care.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 07:47 AM
Kool you sound like you're about to block a tear duct. :lol

Quadruple posting and shit. You're totally convincing us you dont care.

I'm fucked now man...:lmao ....but in all seriousness I would feel bad if I forced "TSA" to post his information including that of his family's...which was pretty easy for me to get when I'm using Koolaid_man accounts.

I'm not in the least worried about what he posted he's ungrateful for the drink is what I don't like...

his family name is very cool and unique though...nice crib too...:lol why don't you go work for your Dad? looks like he has a pretty good gig over at T.... and your cousin "N".....or is that your brother...looks like he has thing for cats....now that's ironic... :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 09:26 AM
Holy shit TSA....I just got your picture and work email address and company website link....I know who you work for...it's good having Asian friends...:lmao but I'm not posting any of this shit...because it just wouldn't be right....you working at a place like that is totally fucking hilarious...you definitely needed that drink...I would have never guessed it...but I wouldn't be playing fair...sometimes though I think had I posted my real information it seems you would have had no problem sharing it....hmmmm...tsk tsk tsk....

quick question do you sample while you work :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 09:35 AM
I'm gonna play it Kool...but I'm just waiting for TSA to say something else smart...:lol I will force his hand...

TSA - I'm running queries on your avg salary...:lol this shit is getting good...I read your profile and your Boss's profile...so how long have you been knowing your boss he should give you a raise...tbh...

PS: I like the slick back jet black hair too....

Bill_Brasky
12-29-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm pretty sure TSA doesn't give a fuck if you posted personal info dude. Unless you have a pic of him fucking a goat or something your shits way worse :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 10:37 AM
I'm pretty sure TSA doesn't give a fuck if you posted personal info dude. Unless you have a pic of him fucking a goat or something your shits way worse :lmao

Listen carefully Braskey....very carefully....I can with the push of a button send to his Boss right now...how he's spending his time when he should be working...now I'm sure his Boss wouldn't fire him or anything but this certainly wouldn't be a good look for him....he took my drank and didn't say thanks :lol I can embarrass him to no end....emails to co-workers you name it....but truth be told I'm better than that...it all depends though on how he acts when he comes back to this thread....I've sent him some PM's and if he complies I will drop it..if not I'll let him clean up this mess at the office...doesn't matter to me either way it's his call...

AchillesHeel
12-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Kool making threats already.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Kool making threats already.

he looks like a republican and if I know republicans they double down on stupidity....I fully expect the middle finger which is quite alright by me....:lol

Bill_Brasky
12-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Listen carefully Braskey....very carefully....I can with the push of a button send to his Boss right now...how he's spending his time when he should be working...now I'm sure his Boss wouldn't fire him or anything but this certainly wouldn't be a good look for him....he took my drank and didn't say thanks :lol I can embarrass him to no end....emails to co-workers you name it....but truth be told I'm better than that...it all depends though on how he acts when he comes back to this thread....I've sent him some PM's and if he complies I will drop it..if not I'll let him clean up this mess at the office...doesn't matter to me either way it's his call...http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/245/6/a/gus_do_it_faggot_by_theunholycockbucket-d5dcvb8.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 10:59 AM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/245/6/a/gus_do_it_faggot_by_theunholycockbucket-d5dcvb8.jpg

that's not for you to say....I don't have your private information :hat

benefactor
12-29-2013, 11:00 AM
sup Cedric

AchillesHeel
12-29-2013, 11:05 AM
that's not for you to say....I don't have your private information :hat

Kool know betta, he ain't trying to get banned up in this bitch.

Relevancy
12-29-2013, 11:06 AM
do it kool he backstabbed you

pretty bitch move if u ask me

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Kool know betta, he ain't trying to get banned up in this bitch.

I'm actually more clever than you think....if anyone gets banned it will be TSA...in fact Wescoast789 / Cedric Williams is my real information...:hat

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:14 AM
do it kool he backstabbed you

pretty bitch move if u ask me

I've been thinking about that...I'm very calculating and whether what I sent him is real or not the fact is he was willing to do it....but more importantly to me he showed he was ungrateful for my drank and then he tried to get gangsta on me....but he didn't know that I'm a good poker player....now I will force him to either comply or try and pre-empt me...if he pre-empts me....he better hope that his history on this site is decent...otherwise his collegues will find out just who he is :lmao

Buddy Mignon
12-29-2013, 11:17 AM
I've been thinking about that...I'm very calculating and whether what I sent him is real or not the fact is he was willing to do it....but more importantly to me he showed he was ungrateful for my drank and then he tried to get gangsta on me....but he didn't know that I'm a good poker player....now I will force him to either comply or try and pre-empt me...if he pre-empts me....he better hope that his history on this site is decent...otherwise his collegues will find out just who he is :lmao

Take it on the chin, homie. Keep it pushing.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:19 AM

so I shouldn't fuck with his job? perhaps...hmmm maybe if he gives me cash back I might consider it :hat

benefactor
12-29-2013, 11:20 AM
...and :lol threating people because your fake online life got outed. Here's a tip, just be who you really are and you won't have to worry about that shit.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:22 AM
...and :lol threating people because your fake online life got outed. Here's a tip, just be who you really are and you won't have to worry about that shit.

that's not it....he tried to get gangsta on me and then said Happy New Year....I'm inclined to teach him a lesson....and a very important one

Buddy Mignon
12-29-2013, 11:23 AM
so I shouldn't fuck with his job? perhaps...hmmm maybe if he gives me cash back I might consider it :hat

Fifty bucks is lunch money, homie. He needed it... you don't.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:26 AM
Fifty bucks is lunch money, homie. He needed it... you don't.

ok...Let me see how he responds...if he responds in a typical SAWM fashion....I'm putting him on blast..If he shows no humility he can spin this at the office....in my view what he does for a living is seriously fucking embarrassing for a guy trying to act gangsta....I mean I expect if I out him Spur fan would rally around him but it is embarrassing to say the least....

Buddy Mignon
12-29-2013, 11:32 AM
ok...Let me see how he responds...if he responds in a typical SAWM fashion....I'm putting him on blast..If he shows no humility he can spin this at the office....in my view what he does for a living is seriously fucking embarrassing for a guy trying to act gangsta....I mean I expect if I out him Spur fan would rally around him but it is embarrassing to say the least....

Dude... I stumbled across DPG's real info by accident. Midnight paid me $50 to a paypal account... user: I Own Your Ass... one of my troll names. I have his personal info and have seen pics... funny looking motherfucker. I'll never drop their info here. It means nothing to the board. Its your ass that they want on the crucifix.

johnsmith
12-29-2013, 11:35 AM
LOL....kool...errrr...Cedric, just making a bigger fool out of himself then he normally does here.

Must suck when your favorite hobby is to look like a fucking clown online.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:36 AM
Dude... I stumbled across DPG's real info by accident. Midnight paid me $50 to a paypal account... user: I Own Your Ass... one of my troll names. I have his personal info and have seen pics... funny looking motherfucker. I'll never drop their info here. It means nothing to the board. Its your ass that they want on the crucifix.

:lol I already have DPG's real info...and have for quite some time....perhaps you're right Luva....maybe I should give the kid a pass...I'd have him on his knees...:lol....now I will post what I've been up too lately since he believes he's outed me...

Relevancy
12-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Kinda true Kool, I mean I'm not in your side or in anyone's side in here. I don't ride anyone's pee pee, I'm just here for entertainment only, but if this bothered you so much, you can always track him down and beat his ass.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Kinda true Kool, I mean I'm not in your side or in anyone's side in here. I don't ride anyone's pee pee, I'm just here for entertainment only, but if this bothered you so much, you can always track him down and beat his ass.

^ Of course not..I knew ahead of time he'd post it..it's why I sent it from that account....my contention is the shit talk about the drank and chicken and the Happy New year boast....

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:44 AM
LOL....kool...errrr...Cedric, just making a bigger fool out of himself then he normally does here.

Must suck when your favorite hobby is to look like a fucking clown online.

Careful now!!!
Texas suspect, 29, detained on multiple counts Houston County, Texas Officials: suspect has been taken into custody, charged on multiple counts.
By LocalBlotter.com

Houston County, TX | Thu Dec 26, 2013 16:59:29 PST

Cedric Williams, a suspect of 29 years age, was booked according to information received from Houston County, TX officials Thursday.
Houston County, TX officials are reporting that Williams was detained Thursday on multiple counts.

http://www.localblotter.com/story-images/e/9760917.jpg

http://www.localblotter.com/news/texas/suspect-detained-on-multiple-counts/9760917.html

Buddy Mignon
12-29-2013, 11:45 AM
^ Of course not..I knew ahead of time he'd post it..it's why I sent it from that account....my contention is the shit talk about the drank and chicken and the Happy New year boast....

It's nothing, homie. Go get laid and laugh at how they obsess over you. It works for me.:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:47 AM
It's nothing, homie. Go get laid and laugh at how they obsess over you. It works for me.:lol

I wonder though if he will actually post his personal info to show me he's fearless....maybe I can goade him into it...I feel bad even telling you what this guy does for a living...it is pretty fucking embarrassing for any real man

Bill_Brasky
12-29-2013, 11:50 AM
I see a lot of words but none of it has substance. Post it or GTFO niglet.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:52 AM
I see a lot of words but none of it has substance. Post it or GTFO niglet.

you can't bait me Bill....if and when either he or I decides to share it we will....

Bill_Brasky
12-29-2013, 11:53 AM
Idk sounds kinda beta to me.

DO IT FUCKER

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:55 AM
Idk sounds kinda beta to me.

DO IT FUCKER

I have a suspicion TSA will do it for me :lol....he knows based on the PM's I sent him I have the goods on him...he might not feel comfortable with that and he might just spill the beans himself...just relax as I predict..he will share it...or he'll say he doesn't care and ask me to...

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 11:56 AM
No one should be upset with Kool...when yall thought he opened a can of goodies....he actually did on himself :lol

mrsmaalox
12-29-2013, 11:57 AM
Sure did go from "He only posted what I wanted him to post" and "$50 is play dough" to "I'll post his info/contact his employer and ruin him" and "give the money back" in a hurry lol

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 11:58 AM
not it's not...he's doing what I predicted...$50 is nothing but play dough tbh...the account name is "THE ACCOUNT" - I have many more..Shouldn't it be called "AN ACCOUNT" or "JUST ONE OF MY MANY ACCOUNTS" then?

TSA already posted his picture here btw.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 12:03 PM

:lol Don't worry, Kool takes it on the chin on a regular basis.

that's not it....he tried to get gangsta on me and then said Happy New Year....I'm inclined to teach him a lesson....and a very important one

You can't teach anyone a lesson when you are in their pocket. Not only for the $50 you are begging for back, but when they embarrass you like this in front of your Nauratos friends.

I will pay you $100 if you can post my personal info. If you feel like it's not cool to do publicly, just private message me what you have and I will pay you the money. My honor is above reproach on this site so you know I am good for it.

:lol I already have DPG's real info...and have for quite some time....perhaps you're right Luva....maybe I should give the kid a pass...I'd have him on his knees...:lol....now I will post what I've been up too lately since he believes he's outed me...

Same offer goes to you as it does to Buddy. $100 if you can post anything on me that I haven't given you/the board already. You can do it publicly or in private.

But that aside, I actually side with Kool here. No one, not even the guy who got trolled into believing he prank called me (which, how do you not know you physically didn't call me :lol) and then gave me a time stamped PM with his e-mail saying "now try to deny you didn't have my personal info as well", is dumb enough to do this when you are as obsessed with hiding yourself as Kool is.

I fully believe this hurt Kool's feelings - he is very sensitive about his online life (see how he still brings me up in private PM's to girls and in this thread about him) and what I did to him still impacts him daily. I don't believe he planned anything, but I do believe he knew this could happen so used the name that DU found in case. However, he is the dumbest person I've ever seen, so it's possible he just messed up and is panicking but I don't believe that is the case FWIW. I just believe he used a fake name and got his feelings hurt.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:05 PM
Sure did go from "He only posted what I wanted him to post" and "$50 is play dough" to "I'll post his info/contact his employer and ruin him" and "give the money back" in a hurry lol

He did exactly as I expected by posting it..listen baby I gamble online I know how this game works....what I didn't expect was the gangsta attitude that followed...he asked me to spin it..and tried to clown me on top..He issued a challenge...and so I called up Mr. Bui and well...spun it in his favor :lol

but the fact is...I haven't posted it....I could but I likely wont...I won't fuck with his job....I just wanted to get a rise out of yall because I know yall think I would be totally wrong for emailing his boss and colleagues his posting history for their enjoyment...I know he's yall friend and you give him a pass because I'm Kool....I get it...he looks like a hard working young man even though he's fucking off company time....that's on his conscience...

mrsmaalox
12-29-2013, 12:09 PM
Shouldn't it be called "AN ACCOUNT" or "JUST ONE OF MY MANY ACCOUNTS" then?

TSA already posted his picture here btw.

That's what I was thinking. He's posted pics of himself on vacation and pictures of him with his girlfriends. He's posted pics of all his tattoos, and of his dog. He never seemed to mind being seen or talking about what he's doing. And always posted pics of himself actually doing those things. I don't know but if Kool is the one with the upper hand here, as he claims, then why the threats to notify TSA's employer? I think the only way Kool can redeem himself is to actually prove that he is what he says he is; he makes claims about expensive cars, homes, clothes, hot women, and a playboy lifestyle but we haven't seen any of it. Post pics of yourself with all those things Kool, and we will have no choice but to accept that you are a winner and TSA is the loser in this scenario. :D

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:11 PM
:lol Don't worry, Kool takes it on the chin on a regular basis.

You can't teach anyone a lesson when you are in their pocket. Not only for the $50 you are begging for back, but when they embarrass you like this in front of your Nauratos friends.

I will pay you $100 if you can post my personal info. If you feel like it's not cool to do publicly, just private message me what you have and I will pay you the money. My honor is above reproach on this site so you know I am good for it.

Same offer goes to you as it does to Buddy. $100 if you can post anything on me that I haven't given you/the board already. You can do it publicly or in private.

But that aside, I actually side with Kool here. No one, not even the guy who got trolled into believing he prank called me (which, how do you not know you physically didn't call me :lol) and then gave me a time stamped PM with his e-mail saying "now try to deny you didn't have my personal info as well", is dumb enough to do this when you are as obsessed with hiding yourself as Kool is.

I fully believe this hurt Kool's feelings - he is very sensitive about his online life (see how he still brings me up in private PM's to girls and in this thread about him) and what I did to him still impacts him daily. I don't believe he planned anything, but I do believe he knew this could happen so used the name that DU found in case. However, he is the dumbest person I've ever seen, so it's possible he just messed up and is panicking but I don't believe that is the case FWIW. I just believe he used a fake name and got his feelings hurt.

you're wrong...he tried to get gangsta on me by telling me Happy New Year and he got a 50 spot from me..like I'm not a Boss player...I threw that 50 at him..not even Ho's talk to me that way....that's really the only thing that pissed me off...I could embarass this kid to no end...but Imma let him ride....he knows that I know...I will let him make it this time....but he better watch how he addresses me going forward or his ass is grass :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:12 PM
That's what I was thinking. He's posted pics of himself on vacation and pictures of him with his girlfriends. He's posted pics of all his tattoos, and of his dog. He never seemed to mind being seen or talking about what he's doing. And always posted pics of himself actually doing those things. I don't know but if Kool is the one with the upper hand here, as he claims, then why the threats to notify TSA's employer? I think the only way Kool can redeem himself is to actually prove that he is what he says he is; he makes claims about expensive cars, homes, clothes, hot women, and a playboy lifestyle but we haven't seen any of it. Post pics of yourself with all those things Kool, and we will have no choice but to accept that you are a winner and TSA is the loser in this scenario. :D

I prefer you think I'm lying...and I've already answered the question of why I was inclined to fuck with him further....but I won't...he knows that i know that he has a shit job...and I will leave it at that....

mrsmaalox
12-29-2013, 12:12 PM
He did exactly as I expected by posting it..listen baby I gamble online I know how this game works....what I didn't expect was the gangsta attitude that followed...he asked me to spin it..and tried to clown me on top..He issued a challenge...and so I called up Mr. Bui and well...spun it in his favor :lol

but the fact is...I haven't posted it....I could but I likely wont...I won't fuck with his job....I just wanted to get a rise out of yall because I know yall think I would be totally wrong for emailing his boss and colleagues his posting history for their enjoyment...I know he's yall friend and you give him a pass because I'm Kool....I get it...he looks like a hard working young man even though he's fucking off company time....that's on his conscience...

TSA is no more friend of mine than you or Funt or anyone else you try to delude us into thinking you are better than.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:17 PM
TSA is no more friend of mine than you or Funt or anyone else you try to delude us into thinking you are better than.

baby no one is deluding you....you should always believe what you know...not what someone tells you...what I post is for my enjoyment...I know I have material possessions you likely don't...that's not for you to believe....now Trill and Lebomb they've seen and they believe...:lol

Trill Clinton
12-29-2013, 12:21 PM
a dummy yahoo account and an unverified name is an exposure now? http://i40.tinypic.com/e1dlw6.gif

somebody @ me when some real dirt is dropped.

Trill Clinton
12-29-2013, 12:22 PM
kool you fucked up by sending him $50 for nothing. i know its a small amount of money but i refuse to exchange legal tender with anyone over the internet under any circumstances.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 12:23 PM
you're wrong...he tried to get gangsta on me by telling me Happy New Year and he got a 50 spot from me..like I'm not a Boss player...I threw that 50 at him..not even Ho's talk to me that way....that's really the only thing that pissed me off...I could embarass this kid to no end...but Imma let him ride....he knows that I know...I will let him make it this time....but he better watch how he addresses me going forward or his ass is grass :lol

:lol Just so many lies. I already told you, even after I throughly embarrassed you and continue to mock you (and make others do it too) you don't have to lie to kick it here.

His ass isn't grass and I can prove it. You say what makes you upset is not the $50, but the fact he mocked you and said Happy New Year. Well, I have not only mocked you worse, I continue to do so right in your face :lol. So I don't watch anything I say to you and for someone that has my "info" you sure as hell haven't done anything :lol

So the only logical conclusions are:

1) You have nothing

2) You are scared of what DPG will do to you if you slip up

There are no other options because if people dont watch how they address you, you said you will make their ass "grass".

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 12:24 PM
kool you fucked up by sending him $50 for nothing. i know its a small amount of money but i refuse to exchange legal tender with anyone over the internet under any circumstances.

:lmao Trill was backing Kool when he welshed earlier and now he has to tuck tail on Kool too and separate himself. That will really set Kool off IMO. He loves Trill and anyone who doesn't completely mock him tbh..

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 12:25 PM
a dummy yahoo account and an unverified name is an exposure now? http://i40.tinypic.com/e1dlw6.gif

somebody @ me when some real dirt is dropped.

I agree, I already said that.

Koolaid_Man
:lol Just so many lies. I already told you, even after I throughly embarrassed you and continue to mock you (and make others do it too) you don't have to lie to kick it here.

His ass isn't grass and I can prove it. You say what makes you upset is not the $50, but the fact he mocked you and said Happy New Year. Well, I have not only mocked you worse, I continue to do so right in your face :lol. So I don't watch anything I say to you and for someone that has my "info" you sure as hell haven't done anything :lol

So the only logical conclusions are:

1) You have nothing

2) You are scared of what DPG will do to you if you slip up

There are no other options because if people dont watch how they address you, you said you will make their ass "grass".

I didn't send you nary a red cent....so nothing you ever says matters...

Buddy Mignon
Here comes the defense brigade.

Trill Clinton
:lmao Trill was backing Kool when he welshed earlier and now he has to tuck tail on Kool tool and separate himself. That will really set Kool off IMO. He loves Trill and anyone who doesn't completely mock him tbh..

what are you talking about?

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 12:26 PM
I didn't send you nary a red cent....so nothing you ever says matters...

I just exposed you (again). You said the money doesn't matter. It's about him mocking you. I mock you. Everyone does. You do nothing about it except take it.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:27 PM
:lmao Trill was backing Kool when he welshed earlier and now he has to tuck tail on Kool too and separate himself. That will really set Kool off IMO. He loves Trill and anyone who doesn't completely mock him tbh..

no I won't..the 50 isn't the issue....nor is the Wescoast/ Cedric Williams...Trill can testify to a different name from an email I sent...:lol he went gangsta on me...and issued a challenge after I sent money...I never sent you a got dam thing DPG

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 12:28 PM
what are you talking about?

Please, girl. You laughed and laughed when you found out Kool welshed on me and defended his welshing. Not only is your logic terrible (I won't go there too much, but why would you pay a bet offline, but not online? Makes no damn sense), but now you play dumb.

You laughed and applauded him when he welshed and now he paid and you have to publicly tell him f'd up.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:28 PM
I just exposed you (again). You said the money doesn't matter. It's about him mocking you. I mock you. Everyone does. You do nothing about it except take it.

you mock but you're the one who got fucked

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 12:29 PM
no I won't..the 50 isn't the issue....nor is the Wescoast/ Cedric Williams...Trill can testify to a different name from an email I sent...:lol he went gangsta on me...and issued a challenge after I sent money...I never sent you a got dam thing DPG

Oh, so now the money is a factor? Earlier you said that the money played no part in the equation. You said it was the fact he exposed you and tried to go gangsta and mock you...Changing stories now..

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Oh, so now the money is a factor? Earlier you said that the money played no part in the equation. You said it was the fact he exposed you and tried to go gangsta and mock you...Changing stories now..

DPG the money isn't a factor and soon you find out...

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:31 PM
Please, girl. You laughed and laughed when you found out Kool welshed on me and defended his welshing. Not only is your logic terrible (I won't go there too much, but why would you pay a bet offline, but not online? Makes no damn sense), but now you play dumb.

You laughed and applauded him when he welshed and now he paid and you have to publicly tell him f'd up.

I thought you were over it

Trill Clinton
12-29-2013, 12:32 PM

you got some lanks to back up your claims? what does him welshing on you have to do with this? stop being so emotional over money you don't care about, doggie.

he did fuck up by sending money to an anonymous person. anywys, you obviously hold some type of feelings toward me, for whatever reason, so now you have to make up shit and call me girl in attempts to get under my skin...sad.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:33 PM
you got some lanks to back up your claims? what does him welshing on you have to do with this? stop being so emotional over money you don't care about, doggie.

he did fuck up by sending money to an anonymous person. anywys, you obviously hold some type of feelings toward me, for whatever reason, so now you have to make up shit and call me girl in attempts to get under my skin...sad.

I think I will just pay DPG to get him to stop all the gotdam emo'ing...he just can't let it go

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 12:35 PM
you mock but you're the one who got fucked

Nah fam - I'll play the Kool game. It was my plan all along to publicly make a bet with you. I knew you wouldn't pay and you played into my plan perfectly. I even said it in that thread right in your face because I like to drop clues because I'm cocky :hat.

But I also knew I couldn't lose a basketball bet with you so I saw my shot to ruin your basketball rep on here and force you go troll. But I also knew you were too dumb to do a good troll so I made it to where everyone would forever mock you and spam your threads and make fun of you too. So my plan the entire time was to relegate you to nothing online and you played right into it :hat . You got pinked, mocked and it eats you up. Not only that, I knew by forcing you to welsh (which I knew would happen) you would eventually have to pay someone because you care so much about this place. After the years of being mocked, I knew you would break and in one weak moment believe there could be redemption for yourself :lol. I planned all this way back then and have seen this all unfold perfectly.

Then the master plan was knowing that once you had that glimmer of hope (see your thread after you paid and how good you felt and how happy you were saying "my debt is paid") and actually paid someone like I planned, that they would expose you and completely embarrass you on the only place you actually feel happy.

The Master :hat.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:38 PM
Nah fam - I'll play the Kool game. It was my plan all along to publicly make a bet with you. I knew you wouldn't pay and you played into my plan perfectly. I even said it in that thread right in your face because I like to drop clues because I'm cocky :hat.

But I also knew I couldn't lose a basketball bet with you so I saw my shot to ruin your basketball rep on here and force you go troll. But I also knew you were too dumb to do a good troll so I made it to where everyone would forever mock you and spam your threads and make fun of you too. So my plan the entire time was to relegate you to nothing online and you played right into it :hat . You got pinked, mocked and it eats you up. Not only that, I knew by forcing you to welsh (which I knew would happen) you would eventually have to pay someone because you care so much about this place. After the years of being mocked, I knew you would break and in one weak moment believe there could be redemption for yourself :lol. I planned all this way back then and have seen this all unfold perfectly.

Then the master plan was knowing that once you had that glimmer of hope (see your thread after you paid and how good you felt and how happy you were saying "my debt is paid") and actually paid someone like I planned, that they would expose you and completely embarrass you on the only place you actually feel happy.

The Master :hat.

You are deep :lol

Buddy Mignon
12-29-2013, 12:39 PM

I remember that day...lol. But your blowing it out of proportion.

Trill Clinton
12-29-2013, 12:40 PM
I think I will just pay DPG to get him to stop all the gotdam emo'ing...he just can't let it go

yea he's very emotional.

TheSanityAnnex
12-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Looks like I've been given a few options.....decisions, decisions :lol

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 12:42 PM
DPG the money isn't a factor and soon you find out...

So if money isn't a factor as quoted here, why have you spared me despite mocking you?

johnsmith
12-29-2013, 12:43 PM
Kool is proving how much he "doesn't care" about this by constantly posting for three straight hours on a Sunday.

Get a life man....seriously, you are easily the biggest loser that's I've come across on this site over the past 8 years....and that's saying something.

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 12:46 PM
Here comes the defense brigade.lol you're already here

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:55 PM
So if money isn't a factor as quoted here, why have you spared me despite mocking you?

because you didn't get paid and mock me...capish?

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 12:57 PM
So if the "paid" part is a factor, then the money part is a factor :lol.

I've said my part though. I actually agree the info isn't yours and said so. So now you can't even talk about me being biased, I was the first to say it despite thinking your an idiot. Which only means when I talk trash it's actually true because I am not biased :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 12:59 PM
So if the "paid" part is a factor, then the money part is a factor :lol.

I've said my part though. I actually agree the info isn't yours and said so. So now you can't even talk about me being biased, I was the first to say it despite thinking your an idiot. Which only means when I talk trash it's actually true because I am not biased :lol

it doesn't matter...you are apparently still holding grudges

DJR210
12-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Holy shit TSA....I just got your picture and work email address and company website link....I know who you work for...it's good having Asian friends...:lmao but I'm not posting any of this shit...because it just wouldn't be right....you working at a place like that is totally fucking hilarious...you definitely needed that drink...I would have never guessed it...but I wouldn't be playing fair...sometimes though I think had I posted my real information it seems you would have had no problem sharing it....hmmmm...tsk tsk tsk....

quick question do you sample while you work :lmao

:lol Anecdotes.
:lol Cornered animal desperation tactics

johnsmith
12-29-2013, 01:00 PM
Keep "not caring" Kool

:lmao

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 01:01 PM
it doesn't matter...you are apparently still holding grudgesIt looks like you started one today.

Sincerely,

David Kimbrell

DJR210
12-29-2013, 01:06 PM
LMAO @ this faggot naruto feverishly defending his man. We haven't seen someone this desperate in defending another man online since the Ambiguously Gay Duo launched their anti-cyber bullying campaign for Avante.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:11 PM
it doesn't matter...you are apparently still holding grudges

My friend, I rarely ever talk to you. You keep bringing me up in private messages to Funt, in this thread and it's weird. You even called me your slave master once IIRC which is really strange.

Just move on from me because I did this all to you. Since I pity you I will give you the only advice that matters: If you want to salvage anything (which in your world it's important), just take the viscous beatdown that is your online life so far and start to move towards more serious posting. People will still rib you from time to time, but don't engage. That doesn't mean be boring, you can still crack jokes, just don't go too far and stick to mostly real takes. Its your only hope.

Even Buddy realizes it. He, despite being rather dumb mostly, has made more attempts at real basketball talk and it's been incredibly well received.

RD2191
12-29-2013, 01:12 PM
You guys take your online personas way too seriously. Fuck my life.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:13 PM
My friend, I rarely ever talk to you. You keep bringing me up in private messages to Funt, in this thread and it's weird. You even called me your slave master once IIRC which is really strange.

Just move on from me because I did this all to you. Since I pity you I will give you the only advice that matters: If you want to salvage anything (which in your world it's important), just take the viscous beatdown that is your online life so far and start to move towards more serious posting. People will still rib you from time to time, but don't engage. That doesn't mean be boring, you can still crack jokes, just don't go too far and stick to mostly real takes. Its your only hope.

Even Buddy realizes it. He, despite being rather dumb mostly, has made more attempts at real basketball talk and it's been incredibly well received.

everything you post is deep and meaningful

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:13 PM

Hold a grudge? You are weird dude. I rarely ever talk to you. You hold grudges on here not me. Didn't you start like 5-10 award threads for an online forum? Then not only that, you questioned people's votes? That's too much.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:14 PM
Hold a grudge? You are weird dude. I rarely ever talk to you. You hold grudges on here not me. Didn't you start like 5-10 award threads for an online forum? Then not only that, you questioned people's votes? That's too much.

going off like a female

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:15 PM
everything you post is deep and meaningful

Thanks. Despite everything, I still offer those who really want it help. I will always give you real advice even if I think you are too dumb to follow it. But I am an optimist.

m>s
12-29-2013, 01:15 PM
I actually think it's kools real info because you can't just set up a paypal account and fund it instantly you have to get it approved through your bank and it was already after 5.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:16 PM
going off like a female

Sons - the only thing that is "female" is acting scorned after someone does you dirty like you are doing with TSA/Funt.

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 01:16 PM
going off like a femaleYou should probably take a step back and look at your posts from the last few days.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:17 PM
I actually think it's kools real info because you can't just set up a paypal account and fund it instantly you have to get it approved through your bank and it was already after 5.

:lol ohh really now....who says I just set it up? But you're right M>S it is my account info....

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 01:17 PM
You guys take your online personas way too seriously. Fuck my life.

That is the honest truth if I ever heard it.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Sons - the only thing that is "female" is acting scorned after someone does you dirty like you are doing with TSA/Funt.

like a boss female

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:18 PM

I'm pretty sure you can fill out any name and e-mail as long as the bank account info matches. Either way, it's just an e-mail address and name anyways so who cares. The point is people think so little of Kool they are all fine punking him and making him look dumb.

I'd have a big issue with that if I was someone who cared about my online life as much as Kool.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:19 PM
But I'm done posting about this. I've said my peace, exposed the dumb logic and gave advice. Kool will continue to post. Book it.

DJR210
12-29-2013, 01:20 PM
You should probably take a step back and look at your posts from the last few days.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:23 PM
ok listen up fellas....I just pulled a massive troll job....though I have his address and other personal information...I was never going to post it or send that shit to TSA's job and threaten a lawsuit because he posted account information of mine and the discussion started while he was at work..:hat

he thought he was fucking me over..fair enough....:lol he does know my real name though....but I didn't give him permission to share it....we worked out a gentleman's agreement behind the scene....we both prefer to keep trolling....but nothing changes the fact that CF is a guy

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Well, 40 Kool posts in this thread. I guess someone is bound to believe one of them.

Trill Clinton
12-29-2013, 01:25 PM

I know you rarely talk to me. We would probably never interact if you didn't qoute me every chance you got lol. You stay pressed for my attention.

monosylab1k
12-29-2013, 01:26 PM

straight cash homey

johnsmith
12-29-2013, 01:26 PM
ok listen up fellas....I just pulled a massive troll job....though I have his address and other personal information...I was never going to post it or send that shit to TSA's job and threaten a lawsuit because he posted account information of mine and the discussion started while he was at work..:hat

he thought he was fucking me over..fair enough....:lol he does know my real name though....but I didn't give him permission to share it....we worked out a gentleman's agreement behind the scene....we both prefer to keep trolling....but nothing changes the fact that CF is a guy

Jesus christ

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 01:27 PM

As we all suspected all along!

Well, 40 Kool posts in this thread. I guess someone is bound to believe one of them.

The odds favored it actually.

m>s
12-29-2013, 01:27 PM
he does know my real name though....but I didn't give him permission to share it
Can't take ya seriously then ya little faggot

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:29 PM
I know you rarely talk to me. We would probably never interact if you didn't qoute me every chance you got lol. You stay pressed for my attention.

You have proof of this? You quote and respond to me plenty and it's only in a few threads we talk. You are just using random throw away lines for no reason.

Well, not no reason. You care about this stuff hence the 10 threads or so that you started about polls.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Can't take ya seriously then ya little faggot

TSA is a character....He allowed me to goade him....he says he's going to post his information including a pic of his fine ass girlfriend that would backfire on me :lol...I told him to be my guest....still doesn't mean I'm posting mine...not at this time anyway...:lol

m>s
12-29-2013, 01:33 PM
Lol Cedric

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 01:34 PM
Jesus christ

You seem to have a hard time interacting with people online, don't you?
How long have you had this problem?
Probably accounts for you having so few real friends in real life.
That, and you taking this site so seriously.
You really need to laugh more, but then that implies you to possess a sense of humor first, which obviously you are seriously lacking.

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 01:34 PM
TSA is a character....He allowed me to goade him....he says he's going to post his information including a pic of his fine ass girlfriend that would backfire on me :lol...I told him to be my guest....still doesn't mean I'm posting mine...not at this time anyway...:lolHe has already posted pictures of himself with girls.

I don't think anyone really cares to see yours.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:35 PM
You seem to have a hard time interacting with people online, don't you?
How long have you had this problem?
Probably accounts for you having so few real friends in real life.
That, and you taking this site so seriously.
You really need to laugh more, but then that implies you to possess a sense of humor first, which obviously you are seriously lacking.

Leave jonboy alone :lol he's got me figured out

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:37 PM
He has already posted pictures of himself with girls.

I don't think anyone really cares to see yours.

:lol no they don't (cough cough)....listen I have more information on him than I should have..it'll never see the light of day...TSA and I already discussed it..now if he wants to share his address and financial information that's all on him....but he knows if he needs information on anyone about anything he can call me

Buddy Mignon
12-29-2013, 01:37 PM

Bullshit, little man. You guys tried to bury me beneath mono's lame attempt of internet character assassination. I didn't come back with basketball takes. Fuck you, lil nigga... I yanked that fucking scab right off and reminded you faggots that I STILL OWE YOU MONEY AND REFUSE TO PAY. That's right... it was just that easy to get my fan-base back. My return to prominence was like standing a bitch up, right... then calling her a month later to hook up for a sex session. And you all obliged. Like shaved pussy...

RD2191
12-29-2013, 01:39 PM
:lmao28 guests

ChumpDumper
:lol no they don't (cough cough)....listen I have more information on him than I should have..it'll never see the light of day...TSA and I already discussed it..now if he wants to share his address and financial information that's all on him....but he knows if he needs information on anyone about anything he can call meYeah, it's too late to say that.

Koolaid_Man
all of my threads are muy Calinte right now....:lol

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 01:41 PM
all of my threads are muy Calinte right now....:lolPeople slow down to see train wrecks tbh.

Trill Clinton
You have proof of this? You quote and respond to me plenty and it's only in a few threads we talk. You are just using random throw away lines for no reason.

Well, not no reason. You care about this stuff hence the 10 threads or so that you started about polls.

you're my number 1 fan

Koolaid_Man
People slow down to see train wrecks tbh.

yes they do...they also ride the train

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:42 PM
Bullshit, little man. You guys tried to bury me beneath mono's lame attempt of internet character assassination. I didn't come back with basketball takes. Fuck you, lil nigga... I yanked that fucking scab right off and reminded you faggots that I STILL OWE YOU MONEY AND REFUSE TO PAY. That's right... it was just that easy to get my fan-base back. My return to prominence was like standing a bitch up, right... then calling her a month later to hook up for a sex session. And you all obliged. Like shaved pussy...

No :lol. You already paid an online bet so you can't even stick to the "I am a badass welsher" shtick.

I can post the threads on here where you posted basketball only takes recently if you want. I don't know why people like you and Kool continue to lie when it's so easy to get found out tbh..baffles me.

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 01:43 PM
yes they do...they also ride the trainYou'll have to explain that metaphor.

I will start a new respect thread if you pay DPG $500 though.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:43 PM
You'll have to explain that metaphor.

ok real soon...I just paid out $50 funds kinda low right now

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 01:44 PM
ok real soon...I just paid out $50 funds kinda low right nowTHE ACCOUNT

Koolaid_Man
No :lol. You already paid an online bet so you can't even stick to the "I am a badass welsher" shtick.

I can post the threads on here where you posted basketball only takes recently if you want. I don't know why people like you and Kool continue to lie when it's so easy to get found out tbh..baffles me.

I paid an online obligation as well...yet you still call me welsher

DPG21920
you're my number 1 fan

That literally makes no sense. I could say the same random throw away lines and start 10 online polls, but I am actually a cool person :lol

If I am obsessed with you, I would have for sure voted in your 10 polls no? How about this, if you can find my vote in any of the polls, $100 to you. If not, you leave the site for good? Deal doggie?

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:45 PM
I paid an online obligation as well...yet you still call me welsher

You welshed first, then adhered to my plan in a moment of weakness :hat . Big difference.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:45 PM
THE ACCOUNT

TSA did ask me if I wanted the money back...at first I said yes...then I asked him to send it to DPG....finally I told him to keep it

Buddy Mignon
12-29-2013, 01:46 PM
You'll have to explain that metaphor.

Some things are better off remaining the same, Chumpy.

DPG ain't getting paid.
Trill will continue to giggle at that fact.
I still have the largest cock on this site.
You still love stroking it.

DMC
12-29-2013, 01:47 PM
Didn't know you could paypal a foodstamp.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:47 PM

DPG ain't getting paid.

Nuratos - You even called out Kool for not paying me and scolded him. You can't play that haha card either.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:48 PM

DPG ain't getting paid.

you're bigger than 11.375? if so you were the crown

Trill Clinton
That literally makes no sense. I could say the same random throw away lines and start 10 online polls, but I am actually a cool person :lol

If I am obsessed with you, I would have for sure voted in your 10 polls no? How about this, if you can find my vote in any of the polls, $100 to you. If not, you leave the site for good? Deal doggie?

it makes no sense that you quote me the way you do.

and i never said you were obsessed with me, those are your own words. but you do make it a habit to quote the don whenever you get a chance. call it what you want:p:

Koolaid_Man
Nuratos - You even called out Kool for not paying me and scolded him. You can't play that haha card either.

he did what he did for public consumption only....behind the scenes it was different...

ChumpDumper

DPG ain't getting paid.
You still love stroking it.Your screen name changed.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:52 PM
it makes no sense that you quote me the way you do.

and i never said you were obsessed with me, those are your own words. but you do make it a habit to quote the don whenever you get a chance. call it what you want:p:

Doggie, I already told you it's way more rare than you make it out to be. You just lie and lie and lie when it comes to DPG. Then when the Don comes to you and exposes your logic and gives you a chance to put money where that stupid mouth is you back down.

Typical doggie. Just let it go and stop responding to me if it's me who quotes you so much..

TheSanityAnnex
TSA is a character....He allowed me to goade him....he says he's going to post his information including a pic of his fine ass girlfriend that would backfire on me :lol...I told him to be my guest....still doesn't mean I'm posting mine...not at this time anyway...:lol

Still can't believe this option was pulled off the table. Was going to bring the girl along with me to work tomorrow and give everyone a tour of my work with pictures and commentary, would have been informative and funny.

But we do have a gentleman's agreement and I will honor it since Kool's been a good sport through this.

Off to the Chargers game. Go Jets Go Miami.

Buddy Mignon

No I didn't... link. Before you go searching... make sure you weren't getting played again.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 01:53 PM
No I didn't... link. Before you go searching... make sure you weren't getting played again.

No need to lie dummy, everyone saw it.

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 01:56 PM
:lmao28 guests

Were you at the Chris Madrid Spurs GTG last night?
I thought you were going?

Trill Clinton
12-29-2013, 01:57 PM
Doggie, I already told you it's way more rare than you make it out to be. You just lie and lie and lie when it comes to DPG. Then when the Don comes to you and exposes your logic and gives you a chance to put money where that stupid mouth is you back down.

Typical doggie. Just let it go and stop responding to me if it's me who quotes you so much..

you didn't expose anything other than you having a weird fascination with betting strangers on messageboards. get some real life friends to bet with, doggie. but anyways, i will let it go because your feeble attempts to spin your cyber stalking my posts is getting sad. till you quote me again...

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Still can't believe this option was pulled off the table. Was going to bring the girl along with me to work tomorrow and give everyone a tour of my work with pictures and commentary, would have been informative and funny.

But we do have a gentleman's agreement and I will honor it since Kool's been a good sport through this.

Off to the Chargers game. Go Jets Go Miami.

that's cool bro..I just want to see the bank account statement :hat....seriously I grew up in LA....I know pretty much all kinds of people call me the HR access guru if you will....I do though think you should post what you do for a living...it would be welcomed and you'd actually get a ton of support from this crowd vis-a-vis we hate Kool :lol....especially if you include your girlfriend in the expose....however, if I personally did that for a living this crowd would give me grief to no end :lol make your paper Big J...:lol

RD2191
12-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Were you at the Chris Madrid Spurs GTG last night?
I thought you were going?
Nope, I said I might make it out if I was passing through. I'm from the RGV remember, not from the SA area.

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Nope, I said I might make it out if I was passing through. I'm from the RGV remember, not from the SA area.

Yes, I know.
Joe is having another one this coming Saturday evening at Hooters at Bitters Rd and Hwy 281.
Will you be there?

I will be in Weslaco then.

RD2191
12-29-2013, 02:03 PM
Yes, I know.
Joe is having another one this coming Saturday evening at Hooters at Bitters Rd and Hwy 281.
Will you be there?
I doubt it, my nephews B-day was on the 28th but his party got moved to the 4th. I'll make one eventually though. Possibly during the playoffs would be a good time.

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 02:06 PM
You can check some of the pics in the GTG thread.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:07 PM
if DPG comes back to this thread I did want to mention that I did ask TSA to send the $50 to him

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm just glad that I got some cash out the door so people won't believe I'm a total welsher..I've redeemed my self 50/50

DMC
12-29-2013, 02:13 PM
So Kool, do you have any relatives in Richmond, California... like oh... in some public office or something?

Also, ever heard of industrial engineering?

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:15 PM
So Kool, do you have any relatives in Richmond, California... like oh... in some public office or something?

Also, ever heard of industrial engineering?

why do you want to know?

DMC
12-29-2013, 02:16 PM
why do you want to know?

Just trying to make idle conversation.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Just trying to make idle conversation.

DMC....you cannot fish with a shark in water...ok....before I chose that as one of my alt names....I searched all the names of Wescoast789 / Cedric Williams.....it's clean and good for use....one thing that DPG was right about was my first name starts with a B....that's about all I can offer :hat

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm just glad that I got some cash out the door so people won't believe I'm a total welsher..I've redeemed my self 50/5050/500

Clipper Nation
12-29-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm just glad that I got some cash out the door so people won't believe I'm a total welsher..I've redeemed my self 50/50
You're a welcher until DPG gets his moneyPERIOD

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:27 PM

nope...I got money on the board now:lol

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 02:28 PM

Why do you even care one way or the other?
Do you think you're taking this a bit too seriously, so serious that you felt the need to call him out?

Clipper Nation
12-29-2013, 02:30 PM
Do you think you're taking this a bit too seriously, so serious that you felt the need to call him out?
I'm not taking things seriously at all :lol

Capri welched, continues to welch, and then claims to not be a welcher - that's it and that's all :lol

DMC
12-29-2013, 02:33 PM
DMC....you cannot fish with a shark in water...ok....before I chose that as one of my alt names....I searched all the names of Wescoast789 / Cedric Williams.....it's clean and good for use....one thing that DPG was right about was my first name starts with a B....that's about all I can offer :hat

So do you know anything about industrial engineering?

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm not taking things seriously at all :lol

Capri welched, continues to welch, and then claims to not be a welcher - that's it and that's all :lol

most people would say I'm not a welsher...I paid 50 and revealed my identity in doing so....:toast

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:34 PM
^ that's a lot of red meat you have to consider

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 02:34 PM
most people would say I'm not a welsher...Start a poll.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:35 PM
So do you know anything about industrial engineering?

why would I...the Industrial Revolution happened before I was born....use your brain DMC :hat

DMC
12-29-2013, 02:38 PM
why would I...the Industrial Revolution happened before I was born....use your brain DMC :hat

So do you know anyone who works for Haliburton?

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:40 PM

the fate of the account I leave to you :lol...

seriously all the names you're looking at...I looked at last year....let it go....

soon I will send you cretins down another rabbit trail :lmao

xmas1997
12-29-2013, 02:41 PM

Our former VP was CEO.

DMC
12-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Our former VP was CEO.

I mean personally.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:51 PM

seriously all the names you're looking at...I looked at last year....let it go....

ok DMC let's play the game...Yes I know someone from Halli B....

DMC
12-29-2013, 02:51 PM

Then you shouldn't mind that you've gotten everyone off on the wrong path. You seem a bit anxious to let everyone know it's a ruse, so much so that it doesn't make sense to have a ruse if you're going to expose it so readily.

I think I'll keep looking. Don't freak when someone you know asks you "who's DMC?"

I don't believe you created a fake paypal account just for the hell of it. If anything, I'd go with 1 of 2 options:

1. The entire shtick is cooked up by you and TSA.

2. You really are who you're saying you aren't.

No one cares who you really are. Either way you're not important. What's interesting is watching you squirm and feign control even if it's a troll job. It's not a good one if I can sniff it out.

Bill_Brasky
12-29-2013, 02:52 PM
:lmao at people who try to spin The Welshing as "well, herp derp you shouldn't make bets online with strangers!" as if DPG really gives a shit about the money. It was never about the money, and DPG said he would donate it to a charity if Capri paid.

Its about the fact that Capri ran his mouth endlessly like a little bitch, DPG challenged him to a bet, and Capri accepted it and continued to puff his chest like he was hot shit. Then when it came time to prove that he is who he says he is, Capri took the least honorable route. Its just proof that this dude is a retard.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:52 PM
Willie's been working as Janitor for 20 yrs....bought me a pizza pocket from the vending machine one day

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:54 PM
Then you shouldn't mind that you've gotten everyone off on the wrong path. You seem a bit anxious to let everyone know it's a ruse, so much so that it doesn't make sense to have a ruse if you're going to expose it so readily.

I think I'll keep looking. Don't freak when someone you know asks you "who's DMC?"

:lmao...this should be real good......I'll be waiting

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:54 PM
and DMC..I didn't expose...TSA did :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 02:55 PM
:lmao at people who try to spin The Welshing as "well, herp derp you shouldn't make bets online with strangers!" as if DPG really gives a shit about the money. It was never about the money, and DPG said he would donate it to a charity if Capri paid.

Its about the fact that Capri ran his mouth endlessly like a little bitch, DPG challenged him to a bet, and Capri accepted it and continued to puff his chest like he was hot shit. Then when it came time to prove that he is who he says he is, Capri took the least honorable route. Its just proof that this dude is a retard.

not true at all

DMC
12-29-2013, 02:57 PM
ok DMC let's play the game...Yes I know someone from Halli B....

Well that's nifty because I know some upper management there so I'll drop a couple names on them and see what they think.

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 02:57 PM
not true at allDoesn't matter at all either.

You bet.

You welshed.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:00 PM
are you hot yet..DMC....:lol I would tell you to stop wasting your time...but then it would only feed the notion it's not a ruse....I think I rather enjoy watching your thought process unfold...I might even help....

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:01 PM
Well that's nifty because I know some upper management there so I'll drop a couple names on them and see what they think.

:lmao you go right ahead young lad..Give the the name Cedric Williams email address wescoast789

DMC
12-29-2013, 03:01 PM
are you hot yet..DMC....:lol I would tell you to stop wasting your time...but then it would only feed the notion it's not a ruse....I think I rather enjoy watching your thought process unfold...I might even help....

I don't care who you are IRL. You do though.

DMC
12-29-2013, 03:02 PM
:lmao you go right ahead young lad..Give the the name Cedric Williams email address wescoast789

I won't use the email address. The name should be enough.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Doesn't matter at all either.

You bet.

You welshed.

so what's the definition of a bet? I say I had no bet in place with DPG....when never closed the deal on any bet we talked about it in theory....and I said I would bet him but we never made arrangements to see it through

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:03 PM
I won't use the email address. The name should be enough.

so what do I get when you come back empty handed?

m>s
12-29-2013, 03:04 PM
DMC gonna hunt you down and scalp you like an apache headhunter boy

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 03:05 PM
so what's the definition of a bet? I say I had no bet in place with DPG....when never closed the deal on any bet we talked about it in theory....and I said I would bet him but we never made arrangements to see it throughOf course you would say that.

Means a lot to you.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:07 PM
I don't care who you are IRL. You do though.

^ DMC...I care very much....please don't out me bro....ok ok ok...I give in...it is me...don't out me bro...:lol...ohh god this dude is too easy...

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:07 PM
DMC gonna hunt you down and scalp you like an apache headhunter boy

:lol he'd be dead in two shakes of lamb chops tail..is that how they say it?

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:10 PM
Of course you would say that.

Means a lot to you.

Chumper..all BS'ing aside...I'm sit here sipping Merlot...trust me...I'm having fun with you guys....this is for my entertainment...I do have other hobbies though....this BS'ing I do really means nothing to me....I like getting a rise out of people it's a personality flaw...likely but not medically determined...:hat

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:18 PM

I don't believe you created a fake paypal account just for the hell of it. If anything, I'd go with 1 of 2 options:

1. The entire shtick is cooked up by you and TSA.

2. You really are who you're saying you aren't.

No one cares who you really are. Either way you're not important. What's interesting is watching you squirm and feign control even if it's a troll job. It's not a good one if I can sniff it out.

DMC - I totally missed this one....yes you sniffed it out bro...you're on the right trail..I'm deflecting because it is true....it certainly ain't option 1....

DMC
12-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Are you a "Jr"? Or are you "III"?

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Are you a "Jr"? Or are you "III"?

I'm a first...

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Chumper..all BS'ing aside...I'm sit here sipping Merlot...trust me...I'm having fun with you guys....this is for my entertainment...I do have other hobbies though....this BS'ing I do really means nothing to me....I like getting a rise out of people it's a personality flaw...likely but not medically determined...:hatDriven to day drink by SpursTalk. :tu

If you didn't care you wouldn't have to explain why you don't care so much.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 03:38 PM

Are you really this dumb? What kind of logic is that? Are you taking this too seriously yourself? So seriously you felt the need to call him out about calling someone else out?

You see how stupid that is?

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:45 PM
Are you really this dumb? What kind of logic is that? Are you taking this too seriously yourself? So seriously you felt the need to call him out about calling someone else out?

You see how stupid that is?

^ and yet..........you......

:lmao that's right....called him out

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 03:46 PM

Bill gets it. I told Kool (and everyone) very publicly that the money was secondary and that having the one up on the other poster is the real prize. The money only became a bigger deal when Kool thought "a big number" would scare me into not making him look dumb. It didn't. Not only did I accept it, I paid up that same amount on another bet I lost on her instantly.

I think I said I would originally burn it and film it for Kool, then decided that was just wasteful and I would donate it to a charity or give it to homeless people. But the entire point was I baited Kool into a losing proposition and he walked face first into it. I exposed him as someone that not only doesn't have money (look at how he bragged about paying $50, then asked for it back :lol), but that he didn't know anything about basketball. Then he just crumbled. Even when he's hitting on girls online he brings up my name in his PM's :lol

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 03:46 PM
not true at all

Very true. I said I would burn it, drink White Russians and laugh at you. Then I said I would skip the burning part and instead give it to those who really need it.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 03:48 PM
so what's the definition of a bet? I say I had no bet in place with DPG....when never closed the deal on any bet we talked about it in theory....and I said I would bet him but we never made arrangements to see it through

Please. We agreed to the terms, amounts and payment deadlines and you said accept. You naming the price and saying "deal" means it's a deal.

Cue the lame responses that aren't funny and show what a dummy you are.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 03:49 PM
^ and yet..........you......

:lmao that's right....called him out

I didn't accuse him of taking it to seriously. I accused him of having KoolaidMan logic.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:49 PM
Bill gets it. I told Kool (and everyone) very publicly that the money was secondary and that having the one up on the other poster is the real prize. The money only became a bigger deal when Kool thought "a big number" would scare me into not making him look dumb. It didn't. Not only did I accept it, I paid up that same amount on another bet I lost on her instantly.

I think I said I would originally burn it and film it for Kool, then decided that was just wasteful and I would donate it to a charity or give it to homeless people. But the entire point was I baited Kool into a losing proposition and he walked face first into it. I exposed him as someone that not only doesn't have money (look at how he bragged about paying $50, then asked for it back :lol), but that he didn't know anything about basketball. Then he just crumbled. Even when he's hitting on girls online he brings up my name in his PM's :lol

what's proven is that DPG and DMC are masters at doubling and tripling down on stupidity...jeez man...let it go...what is this? You guys keep going and going making a total fool of yourselves and I'm just sitting back watching in amazement....DPG I don't care how many times must I say it...starting to think yall may suffer from OCD...this is getting quite ridiculous

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:51 PM
I didn't accuse him of taking it to seriously. I accused him of having KoolaidMan logic.

you called him out because he called someone else out...same delta

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 03:54 PM
:lol You are kind of funny in looking back at everything

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 03:54 PM
Please. We agreed to the terms, amounts and payment deadlines and you said accept. You naming the price and saying "deal" means it's a deal.

Cue the lame responses that aren't funny and show what a dummy you are.

dude I can't take another long winded response...I give up DPG...please already declare yourself the winner..I'm a welsher....there it's over now...you win.....good god....

DMC
12-29-2013, 03:57 PM
lol you thinking I'm looking for you.

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 03:58 PM
SMH we already knew that - this doesn't even make sense anymore. Furthermore, you are making your boy Luva look dumb since he's claiming he played me and clowned me when you welshed. How can that be true if you are saying there was no bet and no welsh?

You calling him a lying ugly idiot nauratos in front of everyone after all he's done for you?

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 03:59 PM
By the way, you're welcome for giving you an out on this. If DPG didn't speak up and say that I didn't believe this was your name, no one would believe you.

Happy New Year.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 04:01 PM
lol you thinking I'm looking for you.

In fact you are....don't try to spin it...I have you on a reconnaissance mission just like your sig's name sake....I got you pegged DMC...what's hilarious though is I'm playing this thing close to the hip....and you have me pegged...I'm just waiting for your final thesis :lol and what the Halliburton chiefs will say :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 04:10 PM
By the way, you're welcome for giving you an out on this. If DPG didn't speak up and say that I didn't believe this was your name, no one would believe you.

Happy New Year.

DPG... I will give you credit for one thing and one thing only....recognizing how closely I guard my privacy...you're welcomed to go on the hunt with DMC if you think it will yield a solid result...better yet ask Harlem Heat he's salivating over the "outing"....I'm just baffled that you chaps don't give me more credit for being clever....my only mistake is not realizing CF was a dude....he played that very well...but I knew from his wordsmith first response that he was planning to post to the board to keep his "purity"....also I can't imagine the butthurt yall would have expressed had I posted all of TSA personal information on him and his extended family...but I wasn't ever going to do it...because even though he thought he was fucking me over there was no real moral equivalence for me...

lastly - you want to know why I didn't pay you right? well 2 things....your fellow ST posters PM'd me and told me they knew for a fact you were not going to pay me had you lost...and 2ndly you admitted you didn't have the money in your account...when we made the bet...so based on those two things which had nothing to with Cully and Luva I made the executive decision to back away from the deal....

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 04:13 PM
DPG... I will give you credit for one thing and one thing only....recognizing how closely I guard my privacy...you're welcomed to go on the hunt with DMC if you think it will yield a solid result...better yet ask Harlem Heat he's salivating over the "outing"....I'm just baffled that you chaps don't give me more credit for being clever....my only mistake is not realizing CF was a dude....he played that very well...but I knew from his wordsmith first response that he was planning to post to the board to keep his "purity"....also I can't imagine the butthurt yall would have expressed had I posted all of TSA personal information on him and his extended family...but I wasn't ever going to do it...because even though he thought he was fucking me over there was no real moral equivalence for me...

lastly - you want to know why I didn't pay you right? well 2 things....your fellow ST posters PM'd me and told me they knew for a fact you were not going to pay me had you lost...and 2ndly you admitted you didn't have the money in your account...when we made the bet...so based on those two things which had nothing to with Cully and Luva I made the executive decision to back away from the deal....This is the story you are going to go with today?

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 04:14 PM
You've said that before. It's stupid. I don't care who you are. I rarely ever talk to you. You post about me all the time. I feel like I would actually let you down if you met me because you have me built up as this mythological king in your mind. Just a normal, kool dude tbh..

You didn't pay because you don't have the money & because you were embarrassed in front of people you care dearly about. It's not rocket science. But your excuses are really stupid, especially the paypal excuse. I'd say the other excuse (people saying I wouldn't pay which obviously is something you made up) is stupid too considering I paid $500 on another bet in 1 minute after the bet was over :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 04:22 PM
You've said that before. It's stupid. I don't care who you are. I rarely ever talk to you. You post about me all the time. I feel like I would actually let you down if you met me because you have me built up as this mythological king in your mind. Just a normal, kool dude tbh..

You didn't pay because you don't have the money & because you were embarrassed in front of people you care dearly about. It's not rocket science. But your excuses are really stupid, especially the paypal excuse. I'd say the other excuse (people saying I wouldn't pay which obviously is something you made up) is stupid too considering I paid $500 on another bet in 1 minute after the bet was over :lol

you can believe what you wish I'm just giving you my honest POV....and when I bring your name up it's not because I feel bad about it..it's because I'm trolling you...I can't feel bad about something when I feel like you were planning to screw me over....and now you say when I didn't pay $500 you turned right around and paid someone else $500...it's just all to convenient Deepy...makes me think those private PM's I got were actually telling the truth....

consider it a suken cost...or water over the bridge....

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 04:31 PM
I do :lol. I rarely talk about it unless you are just right there in my face.

Your logic is horrific tbh..Also, how can you troll me by using my name in private PM's to Funt when I would never see that and I don't ever talk to her :lol?

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 04:34 PM
I do :lol. I rarely talk about it unless you are just right there in my face.

Your logic is horrific tbh..Also, how can you troll me by using my name in private PM's to Funt when I would never see that and I don't ever talk to her :lol?

I never used your name to Funt...you misread the post....DMC posted a screen shot I sent him directly underneath the one Funt posted and it confused you....

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Whether it was to Funt or not is not the point. How can you troll someone when they will never see it because it's in PM form.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 04:39 PM
This is the story you are going to go with today?

since my troll is outed (as in "Cedric") I will use another one..but I will let you guys know the basis of my inspiration...DMC can keep wasting time if he prefers....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0930235/

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Whether it was to Funt or not is not the point. How can you troll someone when they will never see it because it's in PM form.

I asked DMC to help me troll you....

DPG21920
12-29-2013, 04:44 PM
I get that, but it was in PM & I don't pay attention to anything you do outside of very rare things so you can't troll me. You can't troll a guy you one called your master tbh..

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 04:46 PM
I get that, but it was in PM & I don't pay attention to anything you do outside of very rare things so you can't troll me. You can't troll a guy you one called your master tbh..

he wanted me to pay...and I declined....but it would have been a magnificent troll job....:toast

johnsmith
12-29-2013, 04:47 PM
Kool...I'd tell you to just stop, but we all know you can't.

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 04:48 PM
since my troll is outed (as in "Cedric") I will use another one..but I will let you guys know the basis of my inspiration...DMC can keep wasting time if he prefers....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0930235/No, the story about the bet.

It keeps changing.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2013, 04:49 PM
No, the story about the bet.

It keeps changing.

it hasn't..it's consistent bruh

ChumpDumper
12-29-2013, 04:53 PM
it hasn't..it's consistent bruhNo, it changes every time you post about it.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-29-2013, 07:33 PM
White water rafting negros really do exist then

UZER
12-29-2013, 08:21 PM
White water rafting negros really do exist then

Kool...claims to live like playboy Bruce Wayne...spends all his life on Spurstalk.

CuckingFunt
12-29-2013, 08:30 PM
Looks like I've got a lot to catch up on.

he took my drank and didn't say thanks

He said thanks. Twice.

CuckingFunt
12-29-2013, 08:43 PM
you should always believe what you know...not what someone tells you...

You wouldn't be out $50 if only you'd followed your own advice.

CuckingFunt
12-29-2013, 08:58 PM
but nothing changes the fact that CF is a guy

'Cept my vagina.

Reck
12-29-2013, 08:59 PM
Damn Kool is still around after being utterly exposed and destroyed?

DJR210
12-29-2013, 09:38 PM
Damn Kool is still around after being utterly exposed and destroyed?

His suicide is imminent.

Rogue
12-29-2013, 10:24 PM
sounds like Kool ever had some lousy fame to redeem, when he's been known a troll/douchebag from day one.

Rogue
12-29-2013, 10:32 PM
my only mistake is not realizing CF was a dude....he played that very well...but I knew from his wordsmith first response that he was planning to post to the board to keep his "purity"
You're just being skeptical about everything imho. Even the bitches you bang, you don't believe they're indeed female until you pull their panties down. Your eyes ain't the only tools for you to see anything, sometimes you also need to know how to use your brain in order to see the truth of anything, but too bad there're some people who can only use their asses to think tbh.

mouse
12-30-2013, 10:12 AM
This topic is a perfect example why GTG's are sometimes needed.

Find out who is behind all the pain.

http://www.spurstalk.com/house014.jpg

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 01:04 PM
This topic is a perfect example why GTG's are sometimes needed.

Find out who is behind all the pain.

http://www.spurstalk.com/house014.jpg

So very true!
But so many on this site are just plain scared to go, either that or they are confirmed recluses!

Expert
12-30-2013, 01:05 PM
why does Mouse wear that HEB cashier outfit?

Expert
12-30-2013, 01:07 PM
So very true!
But so many on this site are just plain scared to go, either that or they are confirmed recluses!
people want to remain anonymous so they can say anything they want with no repercussions. If people know who you are in real life you will temper the things you say.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 01:13 PM
people want to remain anonymous so they can say anything they want with no repercussions. If people know who you are in real life you will temper the things you say.

And we all know who the major trolls are who want to remain anonymous.
If they trolled back in the day, then they would be humorous, but their schtick now is confined to calling people idiots or fags.
We know who you are, we don't need to name names. Just read their ridiculous posts and look for their over worn schtick of insults referring to other posters as fags or idiots.
And this was confirmed to me at the recent Chris Madrids GTG.

Expert
12-30-2013, 01:21 PM
I think the trolls from the old days don't go that far. I know they have many different usernames but I don't think they go to that far with any of them. However since the site owners allow it, it makes you wonder if it's really a problem. what you can be sure of is that none of these guys will ever meet you in person. Its funner for them too poke you with a stick and sometimes they're stick is just shittier than yours. either way, it's not nearly as annoying as people like you who go to a real forums like the one upstairs and troll non stop. You get into the stupid little arguments with someone and it goes on and on and on. That's worse than the most disgusting troll on the forum because at least most of the time the disgusting ones are starting threads and you have an option to not read it. You and your kind go into threads that are real basketball discussions and start stupid religious discussions.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 01:29 PM
I think the trolls from the old days don't go that far. I know they have many different usernames but I don't think they go to that far with any of them. However since the site owners allow it, it makes you wonder if it's really a problem. what you can be sure of is that none of these guys will ever meet you in person. Its funner for them too poke you with a stick and sometimes they're stick is just shittier than yours. either way, it's not nearly as annoying as people like you who go to a real forums like the one upstairs and troll non stop. You get into the stupid little arguments with someone and it goes on and on and on. That's worse than the most disgusting troll on the forum because at least most of the time the disgusting ones are starting threads and you have an option to not read it. You and your kind go into threads that are real basketball discussions and start stupid religious discussions.

I agree with you. And they really aren't funny anymore except to themselves because of their perverse sick senses of humor.
That is why I'm convinced they are recluses, shut-ins who really have no lives in the real world, but only in these forums.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 01:34 PM
I agree with you. And they really aren't funny anymore except to themselves because of their perverse sick senses of humor.
That is why I'm convinced they are recluses, shut-ins who really have no lives in the real world, but only in these forums.

you got Kool pegged all wrong....I'm very meticulous....would I hang out with ST people..likely not...look at that shit food that Mouse was serving...not trying to hi-cap but not my style...

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 01:38 PM
you got Kool pegged all wrong....I'm very meticulous....would I hang out with ST people..likely not...look at that shit food that Mouse was serving...not trying to hi-cap but not my style...

I wasn't pointing a finger at you, Kool.
But there are those on here with guilty consciences who know who they are.

UZER
12-30-2013, 01:59 PM
People don't go because the persona they've built thru their username is grand, rich, pimpin, playa, ball in, stud, gq cover worthy.

But when the actual pics show up...it all ends for them on this board.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 02:07 PM
People don't go because the persona they've built thru their username is grand, rich, pimpin, playa, ball in, stud, gq cover worthy.

But when the actual pics show up...it all ends for them on this board.

I'd take your house in a bet if you saw how I was living...I won't do it though...posting my possessions I've been blessed with is not my style...and for other security reasons...