PDA

View Full Version : On 2nd Though, anti cliff jumping thread

$pursDynasty
12-29-2013, 09:36 PM
You know I have read lots of posts about the Spurs inability to be the elite teams, it concerns me as well. I want the Spurs to be everyone. That being said the Spurs don't have any 'bad' losses to borrow an NCAA bracket term. The Heat will lose to the Kings and then beat the Blazers, the Spurs even on back to backs don't lose to the inferior non playoff or non hosting playoff teams. That is not that bad after all. I think it was Kenny the Jet, that has the theory on the Spurs. He states to beat the Spurs you have to play above an 8 because below an 8 will never beat them. The Spurs are that consistent. He maintains that sometimes you can play at a 5 and beat the Heat because on that day the Heat might not play above a 4. OKC has lost to the Timberpubs and Toronto, Portland has lost to the Suns twice, the Timberpups and Dallas. The Heat have lost to the Nets, The Celtics, the Pistons and the 76ers. Even the Pacers have lost to the Pistons. The worst team by record the Spurs have lost to I think is the Clippers. All things being considered if this was an NCAA selection show, the Spurs would get the highest seed. In other words I'd choose their season so far over any one elses.

12-30-2013, 01:19 AM
interesting
pov

also nice avi

Cry Havoc
12-30-2013, 01:43 AM
Or maybe because it's December and we're on pace for over 60 wins as is with our big 3 healthy. You know, whatever works.

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 06:33 AM
http://www.lavishavenue.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/stacey-dash-03.jpg