PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi has been a total bad boy in every game that mattered since his rookie year.

apalisoc_9
12-29-2013, 09:47 PM
of course pop expects him to do it...While the rest can do all their showballing against scrubs teams. Gotta give the kid the a lot of credit...Most 22 year old SF that are treated the some way would have either asked for a trade, stop showing any effort defensively, stop giving a damn.

His offensive touches against good to great teams increase by a significant number for some reason. See games against Houston, OKC etc and compare that to today's game...Kinda sad, the kid hardly gets rewarded for keeping this team together against tougher oppositions.

offense starts giving him the ball against good teams while they ignore him against bad to mediocre teams..I wonder why that is..Hmmm

racm
12-29-2013, 09:50 PM
they're training him to be the next wild card.

RD2191
12-29-2013, 09:54 PM
:lmaothread title

Bruno
12-29-2013, 10:02 PM
The obsession continue...

We all get that you don't think Kawhi isn't involved enough in the offense, It's maybe time to talk about something else?

wildchild
12-29-2013, 10:30 PM
We all get that you don't think Kawhi isn't involved enough in the offense, It's maybe time to talk about something else?

Talk about our player development coaches? Mavs, Lakers, Thunder, many teams have two or three, we...

ThaBigFundamental21
12-30-2013, 01:49 AM

I think it's a good subject, tbh. Lol. I think a lot of us Spursfans are sick of not seeing him get the ball being the youngest most athletic player on the team. Especially seeing how the Spurs are struggling against top competition, then afterwards Pop is in a press conference scratching his head as he can't seem to figure out what he can do differently. I think Leonard is a big part of your solution Pop...

Bruno
12-30-2013, 03:43 AM
I think it's a good subject, tbh. Lol. I think a lot of us Spursfans are sick of not seeing him get the ball being the youngest most athletic player on the team.

I'm not saying it is a bad subject. It's just that I don't see the point to repeat and repeat the same thing day after day like the OP is doing.

ThaBigFundamental21
12-30-2013, 05:00 PM
I'm not saying it is a bad subject. It's just that I don't see the point to repeat and repeat the same thing day after day like the OP is doing.

I feel you. I was just kinda giving you shit. It can get a little stagnant around here lately.

KL2
12-30-2013, 06:07 PM

at least it's not as bad as the trade bonner years tbh

PlayNando
12-31-2013, 12:35 AM
Kawhi can't become more involved with the offense with the Hero in the game controlling the ball for the whole shot clock, tbh. Kawhi is relegated to a spot-up shooter with the starting unit as the hero ball system drums on.

ThaBigFundamental21
12-31-2013, 01:00 AM
at least it's not as bad as the trade bonner years tbh

I'm bringing that shit back. You realize Bonner has an expiring contract? UFA after the year baby...

Skull-1
12-31-2013, 10:26 AM
Kawhi can't become more involved with the offense with the Hero in the game controlling the ball for the whole shot clock, tbh. Kawhi is relegated to a spot-up shooter with the starting unit as the hero ball system drums on.

+1

I have agreed with you three times in five minutes. :wow

apalisoc_9
12-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Against houston 14 shoots with a whole lot of free throws,,,18 shoots against OKC...against scrub teams like Brooklyn etc, their supposed to develop splitter? the guy who has continuously wet the bed when it mattered...

apalisoc_9
12-31-2013, 08:43 PM
So this guy only deserves touches against good and elite teams? :lmao

While guys with fruity offense like splitters deserves developlemnt?:lmao

apalisoc_9
04-24-2015, 11:21 PM
yup.