PDA

View Full Version : LMAO @ Koolaid Man

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Come back Monday Morning and now he claims he knew all along that CF was a man/tranny...

Guess after he licked and sucked his/her toes and kissed and licked up his/her inner thigh his grand scheme was to take his/her cock deep in his throat.

It's hilarious that he is so butt hurt over getting cyber rejected by a woman that he has morphed the story into getting cyber rejected by a tranny.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Rogue
12-30-2013, 08:40 AM
I guess it doesn't require a college degree for one to start his/her own business, tbh.

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 08:59 AM
:lmao CF is really a tranny?

Naaa, she is very much female.

He just claims she is a tranny now that he has made an ass of himself.

Apparently he thinks getting rejected by a tranny is better than getting rejected by a woman.

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 09:13 AM
Why should he care though? He brags about all this pussy he gets? :lol

LOL...and just got exposed shamelessly cyber-begging for attention from what he now claims to have known all along was a tranny.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:03 AM
Why should he care though? He brags about all this pussy he gets? :lol

exactly

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:10 AM
Come back Monday Morning and now he claims he knew all along that CF was a man/tranny...

Guess after he licked and sucked his/her toes and kissed and licked up his/her inner thigh his grand scheme was to take his/her cock deep in his throat.

It's hilarious that he is so butt hurt over getting cyber rejected by a woman that he has morphed the story into getting cyber rejected by a tranny.

I never said I knew she was a Tranny...I said I knew "her" responses were carefully crafted for ST consumption....what he didn't realize is so were mine...CF actually thinks "she's" smarter than me which to me is hilarious...I hand out red meat all the time...for a guy to go to such lengths to portray himself as a woman on multiple boards means he has real psychological issues...and likely is a tranny or extreme cross dresser...

you guys can go on believing him he needs your support...Kool doesn't.... but as George Bush said:

KjmjqlOPd6A

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 10:17 AM
I never said I knew she was a Tranny...I said I knew "her" responses were carefully crafted for ST consumption....what he didn't realize is so were mine...CF actually thinks "she's" smarter than me which to me is hilarious...I hand out red meat all the time...for a guy to go to such lengths to portray himself as a woman on multiple boards means he has real psychological issues...and likely is a tranny or extreme cross dresser...

you guys can go on believing him he needs your support...Kool doesn't.... but as George Bush said:

KjmjqlOPd6A

:lmao

You should change your cyber name to Crash_and_ Burn...

and yeah, CF is clearly smarter than you.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:19 AM

You should change your cyber name to Crash_and_ Burn...

and yeah, CF is clearly smarter than you.

like I said:

KjmjqlOPd6A

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 10:22 AM
"Carefully crafted" begging...

Riiiiiight.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:22 AM
I always have to google her big words.

google her big words or

juggle his big balls

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:25 AM
"Carefully crafted" begging...

Riiiiiight.

I'm glad you think the shit I told "her" was real...it is pretty nice seeing men who run their own businesses get a laugh out of BS from time to time...enjoy Cosmic it's my gift to you

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:32 AM
I had a hermaphrodite like me one time. It made me feel weird.

the fact she calls herself cucking funt is actually the dead-give-away....no real woman will PUN or even joke llike that...it's totally derogatory to them in all forms...this is a guy that hates women and yet pretends to be one...I initially asked CF about it and he made up an excuse and I gave him the benefit of the doubt...but I should have went with my first mind...and called him out on the carpet...He suckered me in to thinking he was indeed a female... it's my only faux pas on ST and I live with it...

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm glad you think the shit I told "her" was real...it is pretty nice seeing men who run their own businesses get a laugh out of BS from time to time...enjoy Cosmic it's my gift to you

So NOW you claim that your cyber-begging for e-sex from a "tranny" was all you just running a game?...

This is fucking hilarious...you just spin deeper and deeper...

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 10:35 AM
the fact she calls herself cucking funt is actually the dead-give-away....no real woman will PUN or even joke llike that...it's totally derogatory to them in all forms...this is a guy that hates women and yet pretends to be one...I initially asked CF about it and he made up an excuse and I gave him the benefit of the doubt...but I should have went with my first mind...and called him out on the carpet...He suckered me in to thinking he was indeed a female... it's my only faux pas on ST and I live with it...

deeper and deeper

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:48 AM

So NOW you claim that your cyber-begging for e-sex from a "tranny" was all you just running a game?...

This is fucking hilarious...you just spin deeper and deeper...

I'm the spin master...:hat I was just waiting for her to send me her information so we could setup a 3 way...it was nothing more nothing less...in fact "she" will admit to that if nothing else..."she" claims I was insincere...at least "she" felt that way...

JoeChalupa
12-30-2013, 10:49 AM

Yeah, she has a tendency to throw those out there. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:51 AM

"she" works in a library...so don't be fooled....and yes I know plenty guys that work in Library's..."she" is pursuing an MBA so "she" can become a records keeper..

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm the spin master...:hat I was just waiting for her to send me her information so we could setup a 3 way...it was nothing more nothing less...in fact "she" will admit to that if nothing else..."she" claims I was insincere...at least "she" felt that way...

In her case "insincere" was probable just a polite way of saying shallow and stupid.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:53 AM
In her case "insincere" was probable just a polite way of saying shallow and stupid.

I doubt it..."she" was wanting me to say something contrary to what yall see so she could post it...but "she" knew I was BS'ing "her"...

JoeChalupa
12-30-2013, 10:54 AM
"she" works in a library...so don't be fooled....and yes I know plenty guys that work in Library's..."she" is pursuing an MBA so "she" can become a records keeper..

Yeah, I know that too. Her movie reviews are like research papers.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 11:11 AM

I have nothing against cross dressers..I wish him well in whatever field of study he pursues...seems like a waste of time though based on the type of career he expects...

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 11:15 AM
I have nothing against cross dressers..I wish him well in whatever field of study he pursues...seems like a waste of time though based on the type of career he expects...

deeper and deeper

DJR210
12-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Hasaids_Man continues to get shit on. Keep backpeddling, Cedric.

Mr.Bookman
12-30-2013, 11:48 AM
That's hot. I'd like to turn her pages.

SnakeBoy
12-30-2013, 11:59 AM
I have nothing against cross dressers..

Is that why you were trying to get a date with one?

marini martini
12-30-2013, 12:01 PM

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:07 PM
let it go guys..CF is a dude to me...he really needs your support now...I don't....having a fake pussy means more to him than anything...so I don't want to ruin what he's had going on for the past 15 yrs or so...

SnakeBoy
12-30-2013, 12:18 PM
let it go guys..CF is a dude to me...he really needs your support now...I don't....having a fake pussy means more to him than anything...so I don't want to ruin what he's had going on for the past 15 yrs or so...

Why were you trying to get a dude to go on a date with you?

Expert
12-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Pretty sure CF is a female. She likes chicks. Why would a guy fake being a girl to stalk girls?

Anon accts allow people to act like idiots, but she doesn't. Cedric does, so why a guy living vicariously through a crass internet persona cares what sex the names on the screen are IRL I have no idea (and I am the expert). Its almost as if Ced gives head IRL and wants to escape. Its ok to be Gay. RT

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:28 PM
Why were you trying to get a dude to go on a date with you?

I was trying to get what I thought was a bi-sexual woman to drop trou for me....it's a rite of passage for any red blooded american male

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Pretty sure CF is a female. She likes chicks. Why would a guy fake being a girl to stalk girls?

Anon accts allow people to act like idiots, but she doesn't. Cedric does, so why a guy living vicariously through a crass internet persona cares what sex the names on the screen are IRL I have no idea (and I am the expert). Its almost as if Ced gives head IRL and wants to escape. Its ok to be Gay. RT

that's a question only a tranny can answer...I hear they do fuck girls too...you're right to support CF...he needs your support now more than ever

Bigzax
12-30-2013, 12:30 PM
koolaid is a buffoon. he's good for a laugh.

Clipper Nation
12-30-2013, 12:32 PM
:lmao Capri STILL trying to :downspin: dis shit

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:33 PM
let it go guys....I have my beliefs and you have yours..I'm just glad CF doesn't want to talk to me anymore...yall can play tranny tag if you like....I'm disassociating myself from that foul shit :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:35 PM
this is what I imagine she looks like now:

TbyrQ8fr3u8

SnakeBoy
12-30-2013, 12:40 PM
this is what I imagine she looks like now:

TbyrQ8fr3u8

Asking trannies for a dates and watching trannie youtube vids....hmmm? It's 2013, just come out already.

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 12:41 PM
this is what I imagine she looks like now: notice the itallics. I'm about to cum!

TbyrQ8fr3u8

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 01:06 PM
at least he rejected me...I feel like an internet King....

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 01:16 PM

Shouldn't you be somewhere giving a tutorial on how to burn a brisket?

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 01:37 PM
Shouldn't you be somewhere giving a tutorial on how to burn a brisket?

Shouldn't you be sucking Koolaid?

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 02:13 PM

I don't know why you keep mentioning I called out your insincerity as if that's a good thing for you. All that would mean is that even if your trolling-the-whole-time spin wasn't bullshit, you did a shitty and unconvincing job of it.

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 02:15 PM

If having a fake pussy was important to me, you'd think I'd have been happier about you so doggedly trying to fuck it.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 02:23 PM
If having a fake pussy was important to me, you'd think I'd have been happier about you so doggedly trying to fuck it.

you're a master baiter (non pun) all a facade...let it go dude....

Leetonidas
12-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Koolaid curbstomping himself :lol

ChumpDumper
let it go guysWhy? You keep whining whenever it is brought up.

Koolaid_Man
I don't know why you keep mentioning I called out your insincerity as if that's a good thing for you. All that would mean is that even if your trolling-the-whole-time spin wasn't bullshit, you did a shitty and unconvincing job of it.

actually it means I didn't think much of you to really care....I played my cards right on you....man or woman I wasn't all that interested...but you thought I was...otherwise you wouldn't have kept responding

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 02:26 PM
Why? You keep whining whenever it is brought up.

I'm rather enjoying this...watching CF explain himself

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm rather enjoying this...watching CF explain himselfEveryone else is rather enjoying watching you try to explain yourself and twisting in the wind.

I personally am waiting for your story to change again. It already has a couple of times in this thread.

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 02:29 PM
actually it means I didn't think much of you to really care....I played my cards right on you....man or woman I wasn't all that interested...but you thought I was...otherwise you wouldn't have kept respondingOf course you were interested. You were fapping.

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 02:35 PM
actually it means I didn't think much of you to really care....I played my cards right on you....man or woman I wasn't all that interested...but you thought I was...otherwise you wouldn't have kept responding

I kept responding because every time I stopped you'd flood my inbox with PMs whining about why I was ignoring you.

Oh, Gee!!
12-30-2013, 02:37 PM
post the PMs

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 02:38 PM
post the PMs

I did. That's what started the whole thing.

SnakeBoy
12-30-2013, 02:40 PM
I'm rather enjoying this...watching CF explain himself

I don't have a dog in this so I'll just try to keep it real for you. Your coming across as a pathetic loser who is flailing his arms about in a desperate attempt to regain his online persona. It's not working and you should cut your losses.

Oh, Gee!!
12-30-2013, 02:44 PM
I did. That's what started the whole thing.

link?

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 02:50 PM
I don't have a dog in this so I'll just try to keep it real for you. Your coming across as a pathetic loser who is flailing his arms about in a desperate attempt to regain his online persona. It's not working and you should cut your losses.

what you guys don't realize is CF broke my heart into a million pieces :hat...he was my everything and he rejected me....so I'm quite upset about it....real talk :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 02:55 PM
I kept responding because every time I stopped you'd flood my inbox with PMs whining about why I was ignoring you.

in your cross dressing games...you wanted the attention from a real nigga

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 02:59 PM
in your cross dressing games...you wanted the attention from a real nigga

http://numodemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/icecream_melt_i-640x476.jpg

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 03:00 PM
link?

They're in here somewhere: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227097

I. Hustle
12-30-2013, 03:01 PM
http://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 03:02 PM
you wanted the attention from a real nigga

If that was even true, it'd be another reason not to brag about the fact I rejected the attention from you.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:04 PM
real women don't call themselves f ucking c unts.....TSA exposed you....

I. Hustle
12-30-2013, 03:04 PM
If that was even true, it'd be another reason not to brag about the fact I rejected the attention from you.

Hey, CF. Do you really want the "attention from a real nigga"?

I'll PM you

I. Hustle
12-30-2013, 03:05 PM

http://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:07 PM

ohh it's true....your ass was talking to me for a reason....I can't beleive though that your silly enough to beleive I didn't know you were planning to post the PM's...that's was so funny to me...if you're fucking is anything like your conversation...you're bad in bed...

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Hey, CF. Do you really want the "attention from a real nigga"?

I'll PM you

go head and suck his dick :lmao

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 03:08 PM

Your posting history has shown your knowledge of real women to be questionable, at best.

Wild Cobra
12-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Why not?

Most bitches wear their bitch badge with honor.

I agree with others here. you know nothing about women.

I. Hustle
12-30-2013, 03:10 PM
go head and suck his dick :lmao

http://helenbefit.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/tumblr_m94zgfqq0z1row2y8.gif

Oh, Gee!!
12-30-2013, 03:12 PM
They're in here somewhere: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227097

damn, what do you call a playa with no moves? Kool, I guess.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Your posting history has shown your knowledge of real women to be questionable, at best.

15 yrs in and you're not tired of that shit...you're disgusting...like I said..I would have never went the tranny route had TSA not mentioned that he knew you as man on another board....then your silly ass started back tracking....you're such a fucking liar dude

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:13 PM
Why not?

Most bitches wear their bitch badge with honor.

I agree with others here. you know nothing about women.

no they don't

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:14 PM
only men who are mad at women call them f ucking cunts..or men who wished they had pussies ala CF

Wild Cobra
12-30-2013, 03:14 PM
no they don't

Then you definitely don't know the wild women to be with.

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 03:16 PM
15 yrs in and you're not tired of that shit...you're disgusting...like I said..I would have never went the tranny route had TSA not mentioned that he knew you as man on another board....then your silly ass started back tracking....you're such a fucking liar dude

Back tracking?

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Then you definitely don't know the wild women to be with.

dude you're prolly like 45-50 yrs old...not even sluts call themselves that..you're a retard...the only time I've heard it used is when 2 women are fighting or I'm listening to Sarah Sliverman's comedy....you're a joke

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Back tracking?

actually staying on track....you're defending against this shit because you have a dick....and that's that...you had no rebuttal to his claims

Wild Cobra
12-30-2013, 03:18 PM
dude you're prolly like 45-50 yrs old...

I'm older, and been around a lot.

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 03:19 PM
actually staying on track....you're defending against this shit because you have a dick....and that's that...you had no rebuttal to his claimsTSA rescinded his own claims after he got the money from you.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:21 PM
TSA rescinded his own claims after he got the money from you.

which made it all the more believable

HarlemHeat37
12-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Not sure why Kool hasn't started posting under a new/different identity, tbh..

His shtick and style has been bland for over a year, but these new revelations are just pathetic:(..

For those that don't remember and don't frequent the NBA Forum, Ceddy was actually a great troll at one point, he had potential, he just didn't understand how to stay relevant:(..

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 03:22 PM
which made it all the more believableExplain why.

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 03:23 PM
actually staying on track....you're defending against this shit because you have a dick....and that's that...you had no rebuttal to his claims

His claim was that I am a man. My rebuttal was that I'm not.

Neither have been supported with anything even resembling concrete proof.

The only reason you've decided to believe his first claim is because you're desperate for anything you think might make this less embarrassing for you.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:24 PM
Explain why.

if you can't figure that out then sorry

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 03:25 PM
if you can't figure that out then sorryHelp us to understand your theory.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:28 PM
His claim was that I am a man. My rebuttal was that I'm not.

Neither have been supported with anything even resembling concrete proof.

The only reason you've decided to believe his first claim is because you're desperate for anything you think might make this less embarrassing for you.

embarrassed by what :lol ? are you really that naive to think I had no idea you'd post the PM's...if so you are really clueless....I believe him because of my own initial intuition...then you claimed the only people that have seen your ass and tits and heard your voice no longer post here....you my friend are full of shit :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:29 PM
Help us to understand your theory.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7041152#post7041152)
if you can't figure that out then sorry

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:30 PM
I've sent people PM's before and the first thing they did was post them..are all you people fucking retards or what?

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 03:30 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7041152#post7041152)
if you can't figure that out then sorryI didn't think you could.

Thanks for the confirmation.

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 03:31 PM
I've sent people PM's before and the first thing they did was post them..are all you people fucking retards or what?lol Kool mad

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 03:38 PM
embarrassed by what :lol ? are you really that naive to think I had no idea you'd post the PM's...if so you are really clueless....I believe him because of my own initial intuition...then you claimed the only people that have seen your ass and tits and heard your voice no longer post here....you my friend are full of shit :lol

Well, I had no idea I'd post those PMs until I did it. If you are that prescient, though, you should have given more careful consideration to what you were sending me. It's not coming across the way you'd like it to be.

Bigzax
I remember when CF posted her tits. They were spectacular!

CosmicCowboy
Kools getting owned worse than his great great great great granddaddy.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:51 PM
lol Kool mad

Just trying to point out basic common sense....he thought I trusted him all he was ever going to get was the wescoast email address...lol

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Well, I had no idea I'd post those PMs until I did it. If you are that prescient, though, you should have given more careful consideration to what you were sending me. It's not coming across the way you'd like it to be.

Yall are the ones being played for thinking I'm embarrassed by it. I'm relishing it..lol

Oh, Gee!!
12-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Just trying to point out basic common sense....he thought I trusted him all he was ever going to get was the wescoast email address...lol

I think everyone is giving you a hard time b/c you come off like a pathetic, desperate, virgin loser regardless of CF's gender.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:54 PM
I remember when CF posted her tits. They were spectacular!

Were they better than Duncan's

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 03:55 PM
Just trying to point out basic common sense....he thought I trusted him all he was ever going to get was the wescoast email address...lolAnd $50 and the satisfaction of playing you a couple of different ways.

I don't think anyone actually cares about your name tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:59 PM
And $50 and the satisfaction of playing you a couple of different ways.

I don't think anyone actually cares about your name tbh.

Ohh. Trust me..they so. I keep feeding the red meat and u clowns keep eating it.

Bigzax
12-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Were they better than Duncan's

you mean Duncan's old lady Vanessa Macias....i don't think anyone can top those puppies.

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 04:09 PM
I keep feeding the red meat and u clowns keep eating it.True, we have enjoyed your humiliation compounded by your attempts to spin it.

We don't need your name for that. Wouldn't make a difference if we did.

SnakeBoy
12-30-2013, 04:29 PM
what you guys don't realize is CF broke my heart into a million pieces :hat...he was my everything and he rejected me....so I'm quite upset about it....real talk :toast

This is the part where you sarcastically make fun of yourself in an attempt to make people think it doesn't bother you. It's not working.

Now back to pretending this is all part of your "plan". It still isn't working.

You just keep making yourself look worse, time to cut your losses if that's still possible.

I. Hustle
12-30-2013, 04:34 PM
There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

William Cedrics, Bigzax, Oh, Gee!!

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:38 PM
True, we have enjoyed your humiliation compounded by your attempts to spin it.

We don't need your name for that. Wouldn't make a difference if we did.

Off topic: are you going to Joe Chalupas GTG at Hooters in S.A. Saturday?

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 04:39 PM
There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

William Cedrics, Bigzax, Oh, Gee!!

total humiliation

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 04:42 PM
Off topic: are you going to Joe Chalupas GTG at Hooters in S.A. Saturday?Nope. Was in SA last weekend, but family comes first.

SnakeBoy
12-30-2013, 04:42 PM

total humiliation

:lol It really is isn't it. I thought I had seen Wild Cobra get demolished a few times but none of that even comes close to this.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Nope. Was in SA last weekend, but family comes first.

Family always comes first. That's why I won't be there either.
Will you eventually make one of these in SA?

Twisted_Dawg
12-30-2013, 05:05 PM

Kool, the very act of CF posting those PM's proves she is a woman. When women get pissed, they often spontaneously lash out with emotional acts without thinking it through and then regret it later. I think one of CF's posts in yesterdays war had a tone of regret for posting them.

And besides, if CF were a tranny, she/he would have had you sending her cock shots and jack off pics which she did not. If anything, the content of those PM's were very sexually stand offish.

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 05:35 PM
Kool, the very act of CF posting those PM's proves she is a woman. When women get pissed, they often spontaneously lash out with emotional acts without thinking it through and then regret it later.

That might be going a bit far. Not all women do that. Not only women do that. I am generally not prone to a temper or spontaneously lashing out, or to acting without thinking.

I think one of CF's posts in yesterdays war had a tone of regret for posting them.

I don't regret having posted the PMs. I did so for a very specific reason and stand by the decision. I did post a day or two ago, however, that I think posting PMs is tacky and that I've called people out for doing it in the past. All of which is true. Posting PMs is tacky, doing so with the intent to ridicule is even tackier, but I feel okay about being tacky in this instance.

And besides, if CF were a tranny, she/he would have had you sending her cock shots and jack off pics which she did not. If anything, the content of those PM's were very sexually stand offish.

This is the part where I've always been shocked that the accusations of my really being a man have persisted this long. None of us here are new to the interwebs. We've all seen people start up accounts pretending to be something they're not. We know what that looks like. If I really were some lonely man trying to convince virtual people that I was really a hot chick or was trying to lure men into my trap, Kool's cyber-woo would have been a jackpot, rather than something I barely tolerated and openly derided.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Kool, the very act of CF posting those PM's proves she is a woman. When women get pissed, they often spontaneously lash out with emotional acts without thinking it through and then regret it later. I think one of CF's posts in yesterdays war had a tone of regret for posting them.

If that were true Trannies wouldnt grow tits, tape their cocks to their inner thighs and wear makeup...i have no qualms about about her posting them and not once have i said i did. Yall assume i do because you think im lying about my lifestyle

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 05:52 PM
That might be going a bit far. Not all women do that. Not only women do that. I am generally not prone to a temper or spontaneously lashing out, or to acting without thinkin

I don't regret having posted the PMs. I did so for a very specific reason and stand by the decision. I did post a day or two ago, however, that I think posting PMs is tacky and that I've called people out for doing it in the past. All of which is true. Posting PMs is tacky, doing so with the intent to ridicule is even tackier, but I feel okay about being tacky in this instance.

This is the part where I've always been shocked that the accusations of my really being a man have persisted this long. None of us here are new to the interwebs. We've all seen people start up accounts pretending to be something they're not. We know what that looks like. If I really were some lonely man trying to convince virtual people that I was really a hot chick or was trying to lure men into my trap, Kool's cyber-woo would have been a jackpot, rather than something I barely tolerated and openly derided.

You're foolishly still trying to defend your womanhood...what kind of loner are you? You continue to believe IM a poor poser and I'll continue my contention you're a man.

Fair enough....

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 05:55 PM
You're foolishly still trying to defend your womanhood...what kind of loner are you? You continue to believe IM a poor poser and I'll continue my contention you're a man.

Fair enough....

I'm not defending my womanhood. I've said I'm a woman, and will continue to do so, because saying anything else would be untrue. But I don't care whether your or anyone else believes it. Never have.

Creepn
12-30-2013, 05:59 PM
A short neutral viewpoint here: First of all, those cybersex PMs were pretty gross and pretty embarrassing for the both of them. They both participated in it even though CF wasn't clearly into it and was just going along with it. Or she is a lame e-lay because her responses were anti-climax but I'm 90% sure it's the former.

CF is wrong for acting like she totally tried to reject him. In those PMs, she did kind of hinted that a friendship could ensue if Kool was more consistent in getting to know her. It kind of left the door open a crack and that was all Kool needed. The responses from CF did sound like she planned to go public with them at some point in the future which is pretty fucked up and had ill intentions in the first place. If she says she's "herself" on Spurstalk, then it provides a little insight in how she really is in person: conniving.

Kool simply got trolled. Even though Kool suspected that the PM's may go public, the outcome is not in his favor. Even if maybe all of the things Kool said is true, the evidence to back up his claims are against him. He got trolled out of $50 too which is something I've never seen before.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 05:59 PM
I'm not defending my womanhood. I've said I'm a woman, and will continue to do so, because saying anything else would be untrue. But I don't care whether your or anyone else believes it. Never have.

Here's a test i know you cant refuse....

Can i suck your dick?

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 06:06 PM
A short neutral viewpoint here: First of all, those cybersex PMs were pretty gross and pretty embarrassing for the both of them. They both participated in it even though CF wasn't clearly into it and was just going along with it. Or she is a lame e-lay because her responses were anti-climax but I'm 90% sure it's the former.

CF is wrong for acting like she totally tried to reject him. In those PMs, she did kind of hinted that a friendship could ensue if Kool was more consistent in getting to know her. It kind of left the door open a crack and that was all Kool needed. The responses from CF did sound like she planned to go public with them at some point in the future which is pretty fucked up and had ill intentions in the first place. If she says she's "herself" on Spurstalk, then it provides a little insight in how she really is in person: conniving.

Kool simply got trolled. Even though Kool suspected that the PM's may go public, ome is nt in his favor. Even if maybe all of the things Kool said is true, the evidence to back up his claims are against him. He got trolled out of $50 too which is something I've never seen before.

None of that shit was me being serious....after her first response everything I typed was me prepping for her to post them. Her responses were to tailor made....I peeped it out from the start....I'm still baffeled that yall can't see the BS in my replies.

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 06:07 PM

Fair enough.

There's a lot there that I don't think is true of either my motivations/intentions or who I am as a person, but I can see how it may have read that way to someone else. I'm okay with that.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 06:08 PM
No one asked me for any money...

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 06:09 PM

Can i suck your dick?

Sure.

I've got enough I don't use anymore that I can pop one in the mail.

I don't want it back, though, after whatever you do with it...

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 06:14 PM

Kool simply got trolled. Even though Kool suspected that the PM's may go public, the outcome is not in his favor. Even if maybe all of the things Kool said is true, the evidence to back up his claims are against him. He got trolled out of $50 too which is something I've never seen before.

Most likely lame -lay, fat, with tats and piercings.

Creepn
12-30-2013, 06:18 PM
None of that shit was me being serious....after her first response everything I typed was me prepping for her to post them. Her responses were to tailor made....I peeped it out from the start....I'm still baffeled that yall can't see the BS in my replies.

I don't know. It's nothing wrong with being interested in someone online because their posts sparks your curiosity. They present their interests, sexuality, and intellect that you may find intriguing. I'm not trying to hate but I think people here think you actually are desperate because you have a history of PMing women behind the scenes in hopes to "score" something. If it's in private, then how is it trolling?

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Sure.

I've got enough I don't use anymore that I can pop one in the mail.

I don't want it back, though, after whatever you do with it...

Do you remember this exchange: :lol

================================================== ==============================
To : CuckingFunt
Date : 2013-11-25 19:55
Title : Re: Hey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

duly noted....next...I would gently kiss and play with your labia as I give you a nice soft yet wide tongue stroke from labia to clit as I taste your delicious pre-cum...I would then slide my tongue from your clit to ass to taste your asshole...as I'm gently licking your ass I insert to lubed fingers inside your vag..slowly working and twisting them and gently sliding them in and out...my fingers are firm against the upper wall near the g-spot...as I put more pressure to increase the sensation you then squirt all over me...all in my face as lap it all up like a good little sport...

You think you'd make me not only cum but actually squirt that quickly? You do watch of lot of porn

I'm on a schedule here :lol

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 06:25 PM

Can i suck your dick?

So you DID think she was a tranny when you were hitting on her...

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 06:26 PM
for the record I pulled all this shit real quick from an internet sex chat site...it was never mine :lol

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 06:29 PM
for the record I pulled all this shit real quick from an internet sex chat site...it was never mine :lol

deeper and deeper...:lol

He faps to the chat site and then cuts and pastes...:lol

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 06:30 PM

So, were you being the tranny and stealing the losers lines?

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 06:33 PM
here's another good one...

so elaborate...I'm willing to learn obviously...Dr Radkhrisnian says: "When we think we know we cease to learn" so tell me and (despite my silliness in the Club forum) what would it take for me to put you at ease and possibly even turn you on

Putting me at ease would probably take more conversation. And not just asking me questions about the girls I fuck. Maybe open up about yourself, as well. I'm open to talking, but PMs often seem to end with you asking for a progress report, which makes it feel like just talking to me isn't the end goal. Uncertain motives get in the way of putting me at ease.

And turning me on definitely shouldn't involve me telling you what you can do to turn me on. Talk to me however you want, as nice or as nasty as you please, I can handle it. If it turns me off, I'll let you know. If it turns me on, I'll let you know that, as well. If I don't say anything one way or the other, assume it hasn't done either yet.

you don't but thought you wouldn't mind getting another perspective

Pretty sure I already know what grade I'd get.

So I've been reserved because the impetus has largely been on me to "break the ice" but I will open up more as well...and don't flatter yourself you might pass on a curve...:lol....ok who am I kidding

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2013, 06:36 PM

He doesn't even realize how pathetic he sounds...

Creepn
12-30-2013, 06:36 PM
If you can prove that, it would help out your cause big time.

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 06:38 PM

Not really. At best it would prove him to be merely a shitty troll, because whether he was being serious or not I never bought what he was trying to sell.

SnakeBoy
12-30-2013, 06:40 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-p3QWFK9RB1A/UW5HCu5nIwI/AAAAAAAABUo/__QX_J7Gd8Q/s1600/That's+pathetic.gif

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 06:44 PM

I don't have a case I'm just sharing it with yall...I could care less either way...but I doubt I'm going to look for that site...we decided to talk that night I just googled some shit and copied the first thing I found to make it sound real...:lol so you can take portions of what I typed google it and the website might pop up...

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 06:45 PM
he know he was into it..trying to act like he wasn't a willing participant :lol

SnakeBoy
12-30-2013, 06:54 PM
I could care less either way...

You care a lot. You're desperate and it shows.

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 07:09 PM
he know he was into it..trying to act like he wasn't a willing participant :lol

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/4411/jsi3.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img28/2821/0soz.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img12/7388/qbd6.jpg

Yes, clearly I was right on the edge. "I'm not turned on by you" and "has no appeal" are just code words.

Clipper Nation
12-30-2013, 07:13 PM
:lmao Didn't even think it was possible, but Capri's getting ethered even more....

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 07:41 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img833/4411/jsi3.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img28/2821/0soz.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img12/7388/qbd6.jpg

Yes, clearly I was right on the edge. "I'm not turned on by you" and "has no appeal" are just code words.

:lmao Thank you for making my day. That's all I needed to see.

NFO
12-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Kool is one of the biggest frauds one this site, even before these PMs were posted.

SnakeBoy
12-30-2013, 07:51 PM

Rejecting him so clearly yet so politely is just fucking brutal...makes me feel sorry for the guy. Next time have a heart and just say "Fuck off asshole!".

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Rejecting him so clearly yet so politely is just fucking brutal...makes me feel sorry for the guy. Next time have a heart and just say "Fuck off asshole!".

She only started replying in PC fashion so she could post it to the board...when she saw I wasn't serious then she decided to be stand offish...her and I both know it.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 08:02 PM
She feed into my lines for a good minute..lol

Are you not entertained

SnakeBoy
12-30-2013, 08:19 PM
She only started replying in PC fashion so she could post it to the board...when she saw I wasn't serious then she decided to be stand offish...her and I both know it.

You really should stop

http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu90/vanessa68_2009/Macros%20and%20gifs/flailinghands-1.gif

Rogue
12-30-2013, 08:21 PM
I don't know. It's nothing wrong with being interested in someone online because their posts sparks your curiosity. They present their interests, sexuality, and intellect that you may find intriguing. I'm not trying to hate but I think people here think you actually are desperate because you have a history of PMing women behind the scenes in hopes to "score" something. If it's in private, then how is it trolling?
Creepn speaks the truth imho and that's why Kool never quotes and responds to this post. Kool just developed a strong crush on CF. He pretended as if CF was a man or "tranny" so he wouldn't look that much of a stalker when he tried to pry into a woman's private life. It's a new trick, very subtle and creative, yet it still failed miserably imho.

HI-FI
12-30-2013, 08:22 PM
:lol
Extra Stout is a fucking weird dude.

benefactor
12-30-2013, 08:36 PM
This is one of the strangest e-rivalries I've ever seen.

ohmwrecker
12-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Gross.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 08:43 PM
Minus Buddy there is only one other player on this board and it's me...and anyone else that can see through CF's responses....it's why I'm one of the biggest playas around...when she saw I wasn't serious then she started posting in PC and standoffish fashion...look at her responses here vs the ones in the thread I just started....she lied and said she never talked to me about anything when she was talking about fucking, pussy and dildo's...I'm laughing at it all and I think it's ok she's giving the young boys of the board the red meat they want but when she started all the PC talk it was all gravy from me...any real playa can see what she's doing...typical woman fashion she got mad and then decided that I was PM'ing her every couple weeks and asking about her friends...and then she decided to take a different route in her responses and they became scripted for you guys consumption....

Spur|n|Austin
12-30-2013, 08:47 PM
http://www.vaytan.com/gifs/wtf.gif

Flawless
12-30-2013, 09:02 PM
http://tf2chan.net/projects/src/132051635885.gif

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Kool if you are such a playa, you would have posted pics of all your bitches already. Or at least one picture. A real one.

I tried, but these niggas don't like chubby bitches.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Kool if you are such a playa, you would have posted pics of all your bitches already. Or at least one picture. A real one.

I have in private to my niggas Trill and Lebomb...I can send em to Luva anytime

DJR210
12-30-2013, 10:48 PM

Post away.

TheMrPeanut
12-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Kool is one of the biggest frauds one this site, even before these PMs were posted.

Both of them are nut jobs.

leemajors
12-30-2013, 11:09 PM

:lol

Twisted_Dawg
12-30-2013, 11:39 PM
Creepn speaks the truth imho and that's why Kool never quotes and responds to this post. Kool just developed a strong crush on CF.

Perhaps the classic something you can't have syndrome?

CosmicCowboy
12-31-2013, 08:11 AM
Minus Buddy there is only one other player on this board and it's me...and anyone else that can see through CF's responses....it's why I'm one of the biggest playas around...when she saw I wasn't serious then she started posting in PC and standoffish fashion...look at her responses here vs the ones in the thread I just started....she lied and said she never talked to me about anything when she was talking about fucking, pussy and dildo's...I'm laughing at it all and I think it's ok she's giving the young boys of the board the red meat they want but when she started all the PC talk it was all gravy from me...any real playa can see what she's doing...typical woman fashion she got mad and then decided that I was PM'ing her every couple weeks and asking about her friends...and then she decided to take a different route in her responses and they became scripted for you guys consumption....

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/66/92/46589266/photos/Moos-Pile-of-Crap/ki61flammes.jpg

Wild Cobra
12-31-2013, 12:10 PM
Fraud?

I don't think that's the case.

I think he's really that pathetic.

NFO
12-31-2013, 12:36 PM
I think he's really that pathetic.

Splitting hairs IMO. Either way it is just sad.

johnsmith
12-31-2013, 12:44 PM
You know it's bad when Wild Cobra is calling you pathetic.

ChumpDumper
12-31-2013, 12:48 PM
You know it's bad when Wild Cobra is calling you pathetic.He does that all the time.

It's bad when he's right.

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 12:49 PM
I've lost interest in this one fellas...someone say something to pipe it back up...

johnsmith
12-31-2013, 12:50 PM
I've lost interest in this one fellas...someone say something to pipe it back up...

Just make a few new threads....that always seems to work for you.

ChumpDumper
12-31-2013, 12:52 PM
I've lost interest in this one fellas...someone say something to pipe it back up...You're still checking in to see if you have any support outside of a guy who had to change his screen name out of embarrassment. Maybe you should change your story again.

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 12:53 PM
You're still checking in to see if you have any support outside of a guy who had to change his screen name out of embarrassment. Maybe you should change your story again.

That doesn't do it either...need stronger coffee...btw I have magnificient plans for tonight....all that Cyber Sex with CF back in Nov...man I got a 3 way lined up after the festivities tonight...I will PM you the pics....you'll get to see my cock in action for the first time

ChumpDumper
12-31-2013, 12:56 PM
That doesn't do it either...need stronger coffee...btw I have magnificient plans for tonight....all that Cyber Sex with CF back in Nov...man I got a 3 way lined up after the festivities tonight...I will PM you the pics....you'll get to see my cock in action for the first timeSo you're going to send unsolicited pictures of your genitalia to another man.

And you just changed your story again. :tu

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 12:58 PM
So you're going to send unsolicited pictures of your genitalia to another man.

And you just changed your story again. :tu

I'm very confident in my sexuality are you in yours?....even though you catch pretty good you think the sight of a BBC might make you a switch hitter...

johnsmith
12-31-2013, 01:07 PM
I'm very confident in my sexuality are you in yours?....even though you catch pretty good you think the sight of a BBC might make you a switch hitter...

Of course you are....you've made up an entire online persona, hammered said persona into the forum, lied about most things going on in your personal life, lied about your age....why wouldn't you be confident in it?

ChumpDumper
12-31-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm very confident in my sexuality are you in yours?....even though you catch pretty good you think the sight of a BBC might make you a switch hitter...You want to send pictures of your genitalia to men. That pretty much sums up your sexuality right there.

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 01:08 PM
Of course you are....you've made up an entire online persona, hammered said persona into the forum, lied about most things going on in your personal life, lied about your age....why wouldn't you be confident in it?

:sleep

johnsmith
12-31-2013, 01:11 PM
:sleep

Yeah, I would imagine being borderline retarded and still trying to function in society would indeed be tiring.

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 01:14 PM
Yeah, I would imagine being borderline retarded and still trying to function in society would indeed be tiring.

:frying::repost:

SupremeGuy
12-31-2013, 01:25 PM
This thread... is strange. lol Internet rivalries, srs busn, tbh.

Expert
12-31-2013, 01:31 PM
That doesn't do it either...need stronger coffee...btw I have magnificient plans for tonight....all that Cyber Sex with CF back in Nov...man I got a 3 way lined up after the festivities tonight...I will PM you the pics....you'll get to see my cock in action for the first time
so your cock is going to be in action for the first time?

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 01:39 PM

Hi Rabbit :lol

I. Hustle
12-31-2013, 01:39 PM

LOL

I actually think Kool is hilarious. Have you ever been to one of his shows?

http://cdn.splitsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Trevor-Noah-Onstage.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 01:48 PM
LOL

I actually think Kool is hilarious. Have you ever been to one of his shows?

http://cdn.splitsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Trevor-Noah-Onstage.jpg

where did you get that photo