PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Wow!!! Did This Really Happen???

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm checking out for a few days, fellas, but when I return I'm going to address this when I get back from Vegas.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/2011/04/05/monos-butler-vs-uconn-pre-game-extravaganza

Kool... check these losers out. I had no idea these niggas were obsessed over me like this. :lmao

irishock
12-30-2013, 10:30 AM
:lol you check the thread huh

here's the read-along http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/134

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 10:34 AM
:lol you check the thread huh

here's the read-along http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/134

There are a few of you guys that I find hilarious, so when I see you post in that thread, I check. But as you already know most of the shit in that thread is regurgitated 3rd grader shit... so I don't bother checking most of the time. I had no idea this nigga had a radio show about Luva. This shit is insane!!! Is there more of this?

Katherine Robinson
12-30-2013, 10:34 AM
This will not end well for Narutofan.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 10:36 AM
This will not end well for Narutofan.

:lmao

I always thought you guys were lame, but this shit is insane!!!

Katherine Robinson
12-30-2013, 10:38 AM

I always thought you guys were lame, but this shit is insane!!!

You're like an autistic child who burns his hand when playing with fire and does so again after suffering from the burns.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 10:40 AM
You're like an autistic child who burns his hand when playing with fire and does so again after suffering from the burns.

I'm going to have fun with this...:lmao

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 10:43 AM
mono conned you clown into enjoying his favorite past time... reading asian comics...:lmao

Katherine Robinson
12-30-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm going to have fun with this...:lmao

Oh, you will have fun when KidCapri comes to prop up your lofty confidence, but this is destined to be a shot in the foot for you. I will be a spectator, it is not my profession to warn you of your stupidity.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm checking out for a few days, fellas, but when I return I'm going to address this when I get back from Vegas.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/2011/04/05/monos-butler-vs-uconn-pre-game-extravaganza

Kool... check these losers out. I had no idea these niggas were obsessed over me like this. :lmao

Pathetic little SOB's....I never even knew these little shits were doing this...and :lol@M>S....dude I'm too far advanced to met you for a street fight...let's play hypothetical...even if I lost all I would do is pull out my gat and cap him anyways...so it's not worth it...:lol

Is the show now defunct? Caput?

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 10:47 AM
Oh, you will have fun when KidCapri comes to prop up your lofty confidence, but this is destined to be a shot in the foot for you. I will be a spectator, it is not my profession to warn you of your stupidity.

What a total loser!!! Isn't mono married with kids or some shit? I can't believe all of you were so stupid... then again, I'm not surprised.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Pathetic little SOB's....I never even knew these little shits were doing this...and :lol@M>S....dude I'm too far advanced to met you for a street fight...let's play hypothetical...even if I lost all I would do is pull out my gat and cap him anyways...so it's not worth it...:lol

It was from two years ago. It insanely hilarious. You got a mixture of nerds and rednecks talking shit... I mean they take this shit absolutely serious. They were hoping you called in to get at you.:lmao

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 10:51 AM
What I can't figure out is where the fuck was I when this shit was going on???

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 10:53 AM

Just curious... are you one of mono's trolls?:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 10:57 AM
It was from two years ago. It insanely hilarious. You got a mixture of nerds and rednecks talking shit... I mean they take this shit absolutely serious. They were hoping you called in to get at you.:lmao

:lmao :lmao:lmao

Mono: "M>S Don't You Got Something You Want To Say To Koolaid Man"
M>S: "Yeah, He's A Bitch, If Yall Can Raise The Money I Will Kick His Ass For Spurstalk"

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 11:01 AM
What a total loser!!! Isn't mono married with kids or some shit? I can't believe all of you were so stupid... then again, I'm not surprised.

Seems like he had like 3 people call in...shit sounded wack as fuck...."Imma kick his ass"

You know who M>S remind me of...

this guy:

1BNgRpRuWGs

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 11:01 AM
:lmao :lmao:lmao

Mono: "M>S Don't You Got Something You Want To Say To Koolaid Man"
M>S: "Yeah, He's A Bitch, If Yall Can Raise The Money I Will Kick His Ass For Spurstalk"

THE NERD AND THE REDNECK

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Please... someone help me... what did I say to drive these niggas to this level of stupidity? Or are they just this way on the norm.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 11:02 AM
Seems like he had like 3 people call in...shit sounded wack as fuck...."Imma kick his ass"

You know who M>S remind me of...

this guy:

1BNgRpRuWGs

I never knew you and MS had beef. What did you do to him?

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 11:03 AM
THE NERD AND THE REDNECK

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Please... someone help me... what did I say to drive these niggas to this level of stupidity? Or are they just this way on the norm.

If I recall they were going psycho because they thought Kobe was gonna 3 peat again...it drove em over the edge....

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 11:04 AM
"28 year old Asian male muddling his way through life"

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 11:06 AM
If I recall they were going psycho because they thought Kobe was gonna 3 peat again...it drove em over the edge....

Damn dude... after hearing that I'm starting to feel like a bully with a conscience.:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 11:07 AM
I never knew you and MS had beef. What did you do to him?

the only beef we have is him sucking mine...:lol seriously he's always been mad at Kool because of my wit and charm...I invited him one year to my B-Day party at the Aria in Vegas (in Center City) I even offered to pay for his plane ticket...sent him and e-invite an all...and he chickened out...said he was gonna drive to Vegas from Dallas with a gang of niggas....that's when he was supposed to be a gang member...I told him come on...poor lad...I have relatives that live in Vegas all he was doing was setting himself up...:lol but he was never gonna come anyways...

he's always mad about something...personally I think it just boils down to his lot in life...all he has to do is get on his grind if he wants it to change....

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 11:13 AM

I wonder if these niggas talk about us to their wives? I bet you they do.:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 11:20 AM
Damn dude... after hearing that I'm starting to feel like a bully with a conscience.:lol

So you finna hit up Vegas huh? You ever been to Kool town..there was a bar and lounge called Kool's near the Stratosphere on the South end...not sure it's still there...but was a Swanky little place....check it out if you happen on that South end...

My name is always in lights:

http://vegaskool.com/mandalay-bays-paint-town-gold/

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 11:23 AM
I wonder if these niggas talk about us to their wives? I bet you they do.:lmao

what's funny is...I never think of them...only when I log on here...sure I post a lot but sometimes I just can't help myself from fucking with them :lol

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 11:29 AM

What? I'm pretty sured they called you out back then and you were supposed to call to the show and you never did, even the old faggot Thread told us a story about meeting you in Vegas and how you stole shit from the hotel.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 11:33 AM
What? I'm pretty sured they called you out back then and you were supposed to call to the show and you never did, even the old faggot Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) told us a story about meeting you in Vegas and how you stole shit from the hotel.

no offense but the only thing I stole was his wife's pussy at his request...

Thread
12-30-2013, 11:37 AM
What? I'm pretty sured they called you out back then and you were supposed to call to the show and you never did, even the old faggot Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) told us a story about meeting you in Vegas and how you stole shit from the hotel.

lmao!!!

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 11:43 AM
lmao!!!

It was done over a year ago

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/2012/03/22/dwight-howard-is-the-black-kevin-love

lmfao 28:20

:lmao you niggas shared a suite?

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 11:50 AM
So you finna hit up Vegas huh? You ever been to Kool town..there was a bar and lounge called Kool's near the Stratosphere on the South end...not sure it's still there...but was a Swanky little place....check it out if you happen on that South end...

My name is always in lights:

http://vegaskool.com/mandalay-bays-paint-town-gold/

Yeah... I'm heading out tomorrow night for a wedding on the 1st. Lil sis is getting married and I'm looking forward to the reception. I've been to Stratosphere but never heard of that lounge. I'm at the Monte Carlo.

Thread
12-30-2013, 11:54 AM
It was done over a year ago

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/2012/03/22/dwight-howard-is-the-black-kevin-love

lmfao 28:20

:lmao you niggas shared a suite?

That's some good stuff. Talking about Kori & Tim working 6 inches apart, and before that DPG in the backyard rubbing his own shit in his hair.

Good days.

Yeah, we shared a suite, but, Kevin is tight with a buck. Christ, he don't pay for anything. SOB! "I left my cash back in Van Nuys, Cully. Can you pay for me and give me a 20 spot?" What the fuck was I gonna say? I gave him the 20.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 11:57 AM
KoolAid Man vs midnightpulp???:wow

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 11:57 AM
That's some good stuff. Talking about Kori & Tim working 6 inches apart, and before that DPG in the backyard rubbing his own shit in his hair.

Good days.

Yeah, we shared a suite, but, Kevin is tight with a buck. Christ, he don't pay for anything. SOB! "I left my cash back in Van Nuys, Cully. Can you pay for me and give me a 20 spot?" What the fuck was I gonna say? I gave him the 20.

:lmao classic

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:05 PM

Good days.

you're a good man...I'm gonna send you a bottle of whatever you drink soon....:toast

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:06 PM
KoolAid Man vs midnightpulp???:wow

no contest....that little weasel would get run outta the gym

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:08 PM
LOL... FUCKING CULLY!!!:lmao:lmao:lmao

"DPG... that's another story... he thinks because he's related... to her... that he can do anything the hell he wants... he can walk around there and throw his fucking weight around... its bullshit. Nepotism never works!!! His Aunt has no say... he needs to stand on his own two feet and get out from under her skirts."

- Thread

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:09 PM

"DPG... that's another story... he thinks because he's related... to her... that he can do anything the hell he wants... he can walk around there and throw his fucking weight around... its bullshit. Nepotism never works!!! His Aunt has no say... he needs to stand on his own two feet and get out from under her skirts."

- Thread

Cully get a pass for calling into that show because of his age

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 12:11 PM

- Thread

:lol

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Kevin from Van Nuys

Buddy Mignon
Cully get a pass for calling into that show because of his age

Koolaid_Man

- Thread

that was CLASSIC!!!!:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Kevin from Van Nuys

I had no idea how much love Cully had for me....

RsxPiimp
12-30-2013, 12:15 PM

Good days.

Yeah, we shared a suite, but, Kevin is tight with a buck. Christ, he don't pay for anything. SOB! "I left my cash back in Van Nuys, Cully. Can you pay for me and give me a 20 spot?" What the fuck was I gonna say? I gave him the 20.:lol nice

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:15 PM
"DPG is not gonna get that money... he doesn't deserve that money."

- Thread

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:18 PM
"DPG is not gonna get that money... he doesn't deserve that money."

- Thread

Cully did a number on DPG something wicked..

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:18 PM
"DPG isn't too bad... because he's a little fella... you know and... he's kind of like a child... I think Kori found him in the back yard rubbing his own shit in his hair."

- Thread

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:19 PM

Cully did a number on DPG something wicked..

:lmao How did I miss this?

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 12:20 PM
"Lakers are in my heart, that's the only thing I have left"

- Thread

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:23 PM
He even went in on DMC:

"I can't fart sideways without him sniffing up my ass" - Cully

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 12:28 PM
68:10 - Culburn ripping Kool to shreds :lmao

:lol:lol:lol

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Kool lives with his parents :lol

he lives in the basement

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:31 PM
Listening to Cully's voice gives me an entire new outlook of our little spat over Bynum.:lmao You motherfucker... you never did come back and admit I was right about that bum.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:38 PM
68:10 - Culburn ripping Kool to shreds :lmao

:lol:lol:lol

that's love....don't try to spin it....He's giving Spur fan red meat....tickling your asses....what you should be upset about is the fact that he made Kool pay Nary a Red Cent....that's what's real :hat

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:39 PM
AChilles trying hard to Spin but it's all for naught....:lol

benefactor
12-30-2013, 12:40 PM
What a total loser!!!

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:41 PM
that's love....don't try to spin it....He's giving Spur fan red meat....tickling your asses....what you should be upset about is the fact that he made Kool pay Nary a Red Cent....that's what's real :hat

DPG hasn't been the same since. You can tell...

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 12:41 PM

so, have you moved out yet?

Thread
12-30-2013, 12:42 PM
We're a fine bunch. Good memories. & Mono is a good host, his voice is easy going & inviting. He makes it easy.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:42 PM
DPG hasn't been the same since. You can tell...

yeah..he's getting more and more unstable about it...I'm starting to seriously worry

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:43 PM

Ben... all BS aside... you look like a cool guy... how come you didn't warn me I was fucking with nerds and losers?

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:43 PM
We're a fine bunch. Good memories. & Mono is a good host, his voice is easy going & inviting. He makes it easy.

Yeah it was the bend me over a chair type of voice :lol

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:46 PM

He was really trying... like serious! I'm almost honored I was his greatest success.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:49 PM

Those jackasses were waiting around for you to call in...:lmao

Thread
12-30-2013, 12:51 PM

That woulda been great had he called in though. The place would have went wild.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:52 PM
"Kool's never gonna be able to start another stupid ass thread again on spurstalk."

- Midnightpulp

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:52 PM

Midnight was ready...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:53 PM

Yep....now I'm starting to remember..they hounded me to call...I told them I would just to get their pussies wet...they sat their kept saying is he gonna call..is he gonna call...well looks like he's not gonna call...Kool we have 3 min left..yall think he's gonna call...maybe he will...let's see...what do we talk about next...come on Kevin this is your time...ohh well maybe next time :lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:54 PM

I know it would have....I might next time....:lmao

Thread
12-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Christ, it's nerve wracking calling in like that. I remember I was so fucking nervous I almost chickened out. I had to make myself sit here and pick up the receiver on the phone. Then I'd punch the all the numbers except for the last one, then hang up the receiver. Took me a half dozen tries before I could finish the count. I remember it was touch & go for a while.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:55 PM
"Kool's never gonna be able to start another stupid ass thread again on spurstalk."

- Midnightpulp

salty and greasy :lmao

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Yep....now I'm starting to remember..they hounded me to call...I told them I would just to get their pussies wet...they sat their kept saying is he gonna call..is he gonna call...well looks like he's not gonna call...Kool we have 3 min left..yall think he's gonna call...maybe he will...let's see...what do we talk about next...come on Kevin this is your time...ohh well maybe next time :lmao:lmao

He said... I got a rap too?

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Christ, it's nerve wracking calling in like that. I remember I was so fucking nervous I almost chickened out. I had to make myself sit here and pick up the receiver on the phone. Then I'd punch the all the numbers except for the last one, then hang up the receiver. Took me a half dozen tries before I could finish the count. I remember it was touch & go for a while.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:57 PM

:lmao...dam sounds like it was like taking a call from a hooker while your old lady sitting at the table...

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:58 PM
He said... I got a rap too?

I think so...had we called in they would have jizzed their pants

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 01:10 PM
"Have you ever watched Luva plow one of his fat chics?"

Cully: "No Lover... no he, he has to live in his mothers basement too and she's very strict, ya know.. I go over there and If don't bring take-out and share it... you know she runs me out the side door and he can't come out and play anymore."

- Thread

You motherfucker...:lmao

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 01:13 PM

Cully: "No Lover... no he, he has to live in his mothers basement too and she's very strict, ya know.. I go over there and If don't bring take-out and share it... you know she runs me out the side door and he can't come out and play anymore."

- Thread

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 01:22 PM

- Thread

no offense he was in their house he was obliged to give them some red meat...Achilles is the only fool to not recognize it

Expert
12-30-2013, 01:24 PM
which should be right up your alley given your penchant for that type of thing in the club.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 01:25 PM

I'm still waiting on the shots.

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 01:29 PM
no offense he was in their house he was obliged to give them some red meat...Achilles is the only fool to not recognize it

He wasn't forced to give them anything, he's on a phone for crying out loud.

The old man doesn't need to lie, unlike you.

unforeseen
12-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Thread sounds like he missed his daily Geritol feeding.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 08:34 PM
He wasn't forced to give them anything, he's on a phone for crying out loud.

The old man doesn't need to lie, unlike you.

They're going to have to invent a new word for you. Clueless just ain't cutting it.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 08:50 PM

this shit is 45 mins long?http://i44.tinypic.com/2ik43dv.png

time stamps to the funny parts?

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 08:58 PM
this shit is 45 mins long?http://i44.tinypic.com/2ik43dv.png

time stamps to the funny parts?

I'd listen to it all. Let's you know how gay these motherfuckers are. Here is the funny on... Cully comes in at about the 28 min mark.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 09:02 PM
I'd listen to it all. Let's you know how gay these motherfuckers are. Here is the funny on... Cully comes in at about the 28 min mark.

:wow 92 mins...shit. lol@ cully tho.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 09:03 PM
:wow 92 mins...shit. lol@ cully tho.

No... go to about the 20 min mark. Fucking Cully reminds me of this actor I can't remember.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 09:07 PM
yea that was why i'm laughing. his voice does sound familiar, no homo.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2013, 09:11 PM
yea that was why i'm laughing. his voice does sound familiar, no homo.

He sounds like this guy...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0316079/?ref_=tt_ov_st

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 09:14 PM
He sounds like this guy...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0316079/?ref_=tt_ov_st

yup, good catch.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 04:22 AM
They're going to have to invent a new word for you. Clueless just ain't cutting it.

Koolaid_Man
08-20-2015, 11:13 AM

Buddy Mignon
08-20-2015, 03:36 PM
Nice bump. Gonna have to give that another listen.

Silver&Black
08-20-2015, 08:29 PM
:worthy: Thread

At least this guy had the balls to call in....

Thread
08-20-2015, 10:59 PM
:worthy: Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)

At least this guy had the balls to call in....

Good times.

Christ, I was nervous. I picked up & set that receiver down 10 times before finally holdin' tight and punchin' the buttons.

Silver&Black
08-20-2015, 11:46 PM
Good times.

Christ, I was nervous. I picked up & set that receiver down 10 times before finally holdin' tight and punchin' the buttons.

You did fine Cubs....

Thread
08-21-2015, 03:59 AM
....Mono was excellent at the craft, the difference maker there.

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2015, 05:14 AM
....Mono was excellent at the craft, the difference maker there.

I should have called in...it was my biggest regret....but I enjoyed keeping them on edge waiting for me....however, DPG and M>s *aka* Tyson Chandler both sound like straight up sissy bitches....

Nbadan
08-23-2015, 12:12 AM
Make sure to use the twenty dollar trick at check-in......slip a $20 between your DL and CC at check-in and you'll get a room upgrade....worked for me at the MC....got a nice sweet upgrade and late check out