PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: So Has DPG Cleared Waivers?

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 12:45 PM
LOL... FUCKING CULLY!!!:lmao:lmao:lmao

"DPG... that's another story... he thinks because he's related... to her... that he can do anything the hell he wants... he can walk around there and throw his fucking weight around... its bullshit. Nepotism never works!!! His Aunt has no say... he needs to stand on his own two feet and get out from under her skirts."

- Thread

Thread
12-30-2013, 12:52 PM
"His Aunt." lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expert
12-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Ced is dead

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 01:01 PM
Ced is dead

has been for 14 yrs..you morons just didn't know it....my favorite movie by Cedric Williams was the FAKE...check it out sometimes...all yall got played like suckas...let it go...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0930235/

Expert
12-30-2013, 01:29 PM
you can have that. I'll take the Cedric Williams that works for Halliburton with his father.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 01:38 PM
you can have that. I'll take the Cedric Williams that works for Halliburton with his father.

then why don't you show up at Halliburton and find out if it's really me :lmao....you do know it can be easily debunked right...all you gotta do is show up at Halliburton's front door..this should be comical..

let me know what yall find

Expert
12-30-2013, 01:41 PM
then why don't you show up at Halliburton and find out if it's really me :lmao....you do know it can be easily debunked right...all you gotta do is show up at Halliburton's front door..this should be comical..

let me know what yall find
because I don't really care who you are. The game is over. Who you really are makes no difference since you're no one in particular. ur no fun anymore so there are better challenges.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 01:43 PM
because I don't really care who you are. The game is over. Who you really are makes no difference since you're no one in particular. ur no fun anymore so there are better challenges.

hey you fucking bitch..I know it's you DMC...the muthafucking game ain't over till I SAY IT'S OVER..you STUPID FUCK YOU

Expert
12-30-2013, 01:45 PM
hey you fucking bitch..I know it's you DMC...the muthafucking game ain't over till I SAY IT'S OVER..you STUPID FUCK YOU
well since I've told everyone here who I am welcome to the party faggot. you are not interesting anymore. In fact you've never really been interesting it was just sort of a challenge to find out who you really are. I know who just about everyone here is in real life so now I'm through with you as well.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 01:50 PM
well since I've told everyone here who I am welcome to the party faggot. you are not interesting anymore. In fact you've never really been interesting it was just sort of a challenge to find out who you really are. I know who just about everyone here is in real life so now I'm through with you as well.

so who am I?

Expert
12-30-2013, 01:51 PM
so who am I?
like I said, it does not matter anymore. You are who we thought you were. The only difference is we did not let you off the hook. the game is over. You need to move on.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 01:57 PM
like I said, it does not matter anymore. You are who we thought you were. The only difference is we did not let you off the hook. the game is over. You need to move on.

This is my board to shit on...you were the one sniffing up my ass...chasing me around....you found me interesting....don't get it twisted...you're mad because I sent your retarded ass on a easter egg hunt....I'm well versed in the psychology of twisted thinking....what I did to you yesterday was nothing short of masterful...if A=B then B must = A...right? :lol

I like you DMC and I will give you the opportunity to continue to chase me around...you've done a fine job thus far....remember no quit no spit :lol keep your head down too...

Expert
12-30-2013, 02:02 PM
nope we're not running this one back. What's done is done.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 02:05 PM
nope we're not running this one back. What's done is done.

you're not Cully...jeez..stop breathing up his ass already...and trying to sound like him...get your own shit...

Expert
12-30-2013, 02:12 PM
you're not Cully...jeez..stop breathing up his ass already...and trying to sound like him...get your own shit...
don't blame me, I'm not the one who outed you. That's not my style. I've never outted anyone here publicly.

in fact I don't take any satisfaction from it. What's done is done. The spoiler has been given so time to move on.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 02:19 PM
don't blame me, I'm not the one who outed you. That's not my style. I've never outted anyone here publicly.

in fact I don't take any satisfaction from it. What's done is done. The spoiler has been given so time to move on.

Koolaid_man has always been and will always be a figment of your imagination :toast

jeebus
12-30-2013, 02:59 PM
so is this how every capri thread is going to be? starts out with the same tired schtick, someone comes in and shits on his face, then capri claims victory?

I. Hustle
12-30-2013, 03:02 PM
so is this how every capri thread is going to be? starts out with the same tired schtick, someone comes in and shits on his face, then capri claims victory?

http://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

Jodelo
12-30-2013, 03:03 PM

Been like that since years.

jeebus
12-30-2013, 03:11 PM
Been like that since years.
I know, but it's even funnier since Capri got his shit pushed in so incredibly deep in the club.

Jodelo
12-30-2013, 03:28 PM
I know, but it's even funnier since Capri got his shit pushed in so incredibly deep in the club.

Which time do you mean? Has been so frequently, can't keep up with every thread where he gets exposed!

ElNono
12-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Props to DPG for standing tall, taking the high road, etc etc etc

jeebus
12-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Which time do you mean? Has been so frequently, can't keep up with every thread where he gets exposed!
the one where cuckingfunt posted screenshots of his PMs begging to try and hook up with her. then the following shenanigans where capri was trolled so hard he's been melting down non stop for the past few days.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 03:57 PM
the one where cuckingfunt posted screenshots of his PMs begging to try and hook up with her. then the following shenanigans where capri was trolled so hard he's been melting down non stop for the past few days.

U clowns are the ones getting trolled and don't realize it

Jodelo
12-30-2013, 03:57 PM

Thanks. Bookmarked those for later! :toast

HI-FI
12-30-2013, 07:05 PM

Thread does the exact same thing, perhaps CapriSun learned it from him. Capri is better at arguing, but THread is more entertaining and doesn't have Capri's rapist charm. Both try to turn the site into a dump though.

btw where is the thread in the Club where DMC got him to melt down?

HI-FI
12-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Props to DPG for standing tall, taking the high road, etc etc etc

subtle
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-24137-Val-Kilmer-wink-gif-Tombstone-L9H5.gif

Thread
12-30-2013, 07:37 PM
but THread is more entertaining and doesn't have Capri's rapist charm. Both try to turn the site into a dump though.

Gee, and I thought you liked me, HI.

jeebus
12-30-2013, 07:41 PM
Thread does the exact same thing, perhaps CapriSun learned it from him. Capri is better at arguing, but THread is more entertaining and doesn't have Capri's rapist charm. Both try to turn the site into a dump though.

btw where is the thread in the Club where DMC got him to melt down?
both are about as entertaining as an STD

HI-FI
12-30-2013, 08:48 PM
Gee, and I thought you liked me, HI.

you have good moments but too much bandwagoning and parroting for this site. plus the Chickenshit post Sweep is part of the legacy as well.

DMC
12-30-2013, 09:42 PM
Dale finds creative excuses for stances he's going to hold regardless, like supporting a welsher and using the excuse that DPG didn't give the Lakers props in 2010, and offering that he gave the Spurs props in 2007 and expects people to take his word for it. So your word is your honor, but welshing is ok. Contradicting viewpoint that's self serving. He wants to have an upper hand in a sports debate, which is sad really since there's so much more to life than what your fucking yankee ass neighbor said about your team over brats and beer.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 11:20 PM
Dale finds creative excuses for stances he's going to hold regardless, like supporting a welsher and using the excuse that DPG didn't give the Lakers props in 2010, and offering that he gave the Spurs props in 2007 and expects people to take his word for it. So your word is your honor, but welshing is ok. Contradicting viewpoint that's self serving. He wants to have an upper hand in a sports debate, which is sad really since there's so much more to life than what your fucking yankee ass neighbor said about your team over brats and beer.

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:c ry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

DMC
12-30-2013, 11:58 PM
:cry

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=5793&dateline=1192518831