PDA

View Full Version : xmas1997 appreciation thread

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 01:20 PM
xmas, this thread is for you my friend. this guy is always in a good mood, brings cheer to every thread and is an all around likeable character:toast

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 01:31 PM
xmas, this thread is for you my friend. this guy is always in a good mood, brings cheer to every thread and is an all around likeable character:toast

:lmao
Thanks trill, your sarcasm is noted, and appreciated. :lol
Missed you at the GTG.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 01:51 PM
:lmao
Thanks trill, your sarcasm is noted, and appreciated. :lol
Missed you at the GTG.

no sarcasm at all, fam. i meant every word. i might go to one of these gtg's one of these days if my boy lebomb goes.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 01:54 PM
no sarcasm at all, fam. i meant every word. i might go to one of these gtg's one of these days if my boy lebomb goes.

You should go to Joes GTG this coming Saturday evening at 5 at Hooters at Bitters and 281.
I would, if I weren't going to visit family in Weslaco this weekend.
Why does it all hinge on if lebomb goes or not?

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 02:02 PM
I would like to second that motion....I have a theory on XMAS....he's a rich and highly successful and nothing bothers him....he's like teflon when the rains starts pouring :lol.....he can also take a joke and never wears his heart on his sleeve....plus he's complimented me a few times so Kudo's to him :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2013, 02:03 PM
You should go to Joes GTG this coming Saturday evening at 5 at Hooters at Bitters and 281.

he's still meeting up with strangers....if I go I'm taking some of my hard pipe hitting niggas..I don't trust these wiggas

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 02:08 PM

damn good memories in the parking lot of that hooters lol. but it doesn't hing on lebomb, it would just be an added bonus to meet a fellow brotha who posts on ST.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 02:10 PM
he's still meeting up with strangers....if I go I'm taking some of my hard pipe hitting niggas..I don't trust these wiggas

C'mon, get real, it's in a public place. And it is a "real" venue with real and usually decent people.
Like I said, I went to two from Spurs Report and everyone was cool.
This last one from ST was cool too, and everyone was funny as hell.
You would have have a good time and realize real quick who the real trolls on this site are.
:lol

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 02:12 PM
damn good memories in the parking lot of that hooters lol. but it doesn't hing on lebomb, it would just be an added bonus to meet a fellow brotha who posts on ST.

That, I can understand. Maybe lebomb will go. Send him a PM and get him to go.
And for sure you should go check it out. You can always leave if you don't like it or anyone there.

Bigzax
12-30-2013, 02:28 PM
the only pipe i bring to a gtg is the kind you smoke out of. but i recently had pneumonia so i'm on sabbatical.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 02:31 PM
the only pipe i bring to a gtg is the kind you smoke out of. but i recently had pneumonia so i'm on sabbatical.

Lots of people are ill right now.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 03:19 PM
I think despite trying to maintain some neutrality around here I am still pretty much despised by those trolls DJR210, johnsmith, and to a certain extent Blake, or by the negativity that exudes from Mrs.Maalox and CuckingFunt most of the time.
Plus after I made mincemeat of both FuzzyLumpkins and Woos arguments on here and refused to be drawn back into their pissing contests, they hated me.
So I will respectfully take this with the proverbial grain of salt.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 03:39 PM
I think despite trying to maintain some neutrality around here I am still pretty much despised by those trolls DJR210, johnsmith, and to a certain extent Blake, or by the negativity that exudes from Mrs.Maalox and CuckingFunt most of the time.
Plus after I made mincemeat of both FuzzyLumpkins and Woos arguments on here and refused to be drawn back into their pissing contests, they hated me.
So I will respectfully take this with the proverbial grain of salt.

If you aren't constantly calling people: faggot or pedo, making racist jokes toward non whites, stalking people's posts or kissing the female posters ass, then you're viewed as a loser or a bad poster. Just the way it is.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:18 PM
If you aren't constantly calling people: faggot or pedo, making racist jokes toward non whites, stalking people's posts or kissing the female posters ass, then you're viewed as a loser or a bad poster. Just the way it is.

Oh well, not my style.
Ironic though that the true "bad posters" or rather trolls that they rail about, are the true losers and bad posters.
Such is the way of irony.
But it is laughable.

By the way, if you are not Mouse, BigZak, or Joe in disguise, then you really should make Joes GTG Saturday.

Bigzax
12-30-2013, 04:28 PM
yeah Trill. Joe's practically black anyway. He looks like al roker. he's married to a sista. so you won't be alone. it's all good.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Lol no disguise. I'll try to make it out but I cant make any promises. If I re up, ill bring a blunt for the weed heads as well.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Lol no disguise. I'll try to make it out but I cant make any promises. If I re up, ill bring a blunt for the weed heads as well.

Mouse will love that for sure. I still have to maybe take a pop test since I want to go back to work on a part time basis, but I'll coach, or roll one for you. We used to have joint rolling contests back in the day. I can still roll one one handed and it look like a camel cig.

leemajors
12-30-2013, 04:36 PM
you didn't make mincemeat of anything, or stay neutral. bad schtick.

TE
12-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Be careful on the drive down. The roads are fucking terrible with all this rain.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:41 PM
you didn't make mincemeat of anything, or stay neutral. bad schtick.

I forgot to mention you in the above post about trolls, but I've been warned of your trollish schtick too, so your opinion means nil IMHO since you are one of the more obvious trolls on here. Even I figured that out a long time ago. Plus you're one of the trolls who is scared to have his real identity seen by real people. Sad.
How has that been working for you so far?

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Who would warn anyone about leemajors?

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Be careful on the drive down. The roads are fucking terrible with all this rain.

I heard it was going to be dry the rest of the week.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:46 PM

You mean besides you?
Oh, possibly those who made the last GTG?
Are you going to make Joes Saturday?
Won't be able to make that one, but maybe the next one.

TE
12-30-2013, 04:47 PM
I heard it was going to be dry the rest of the week.
Nope it's going to be wet and in the late 50s-early 60s. It's the valley's annual shitty wet weather during the winter break.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 04:49 PM
Mouse will love that for sure. I still have to maybe take a pop test since I want to go back to work on a part time basis, but I'll coach, or roll one for you. We used to have joint rolling contests back in the day. I can still roll one one handed and it look like a camel cig.

Im not the best joint roller so I wouldn't mind learning some new tricks.

leemajors
I forgot to mention you in the above post about trolls, but I've been warned of your trollish schtick too, so your opinion means nil IMHO since you are one of the more obvious trolls on here. Even I figured that out a long time ago. Plus you're one of the trolls who is scared to have his real identity seen by real people. Sad.
How has that been working for you so far?

:lmao from the producer of gems such as "rap isn't even music" and "omg sa210 got banned because he didn't answer my pms :madrun"

edit: I have actually met scott IRL on several occasions at Freetail. He's a nice guy.

xmas1997
Nope it's going to be wet and in the late 50s-early 60s. It's the valley's annual shitty wet weather during the winter break.

Then I'm in for a wet cold drive down there to Weslaco Friday.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:51 PM
Im not the best joint roller so I wouldn't mind learning some new tricks.
Well there is a technique I can show you to clear up that problem.
But unless you are rich I doubt you would want to do that with hydro.

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 04:52 PM
You mean besides you?
Oh, possibly those who made the last GTG?What is his shtick?

leemajors
12-30-2013, 04:53 PM

I think I was included in your multiple accounts by sbm at one point, but he was flailing.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:53 PM
:lmao from the producer of gems such as "rap isn't even music" and "omg sa210 got banned because he didn't answer my pms :madrun"

edit: I have actually met scott IRL on several occasions at Freetail. He's a nice guy.

Glad to know.
But yes, it's true SA210 was banned. For how long? Who knows?

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:55 PM
What is his shtick?

It's pretty obvious IMHO.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 04:58 PM
I think I was included in your multiple accounts by sbm at one point, but he was flailing.

Multiple accounts?
You were included to be asked to go to the GTG.
And the debates were great too.
But then you couldn't resist hurling the insults, could you?
I guess that is par for the course.
Still, I'm sure Joe would want you to go to this GTG Saturday if you're available.

leemajors
12-30-2013, 05:00 PM
Multiple accounts?
You were included to be asked to go to the GTG.
And the debates were great too.
But then you couldn't resist hurling the insults, could you?
I guess that is par for the course.
Still, I'm sure Joe would want you to go to this GTG Saturday if you're available.

SBM thought CF, chump, and I were the same person at one time. I'm too busy watching my daughter on her trampoline with her friends this weekend, and I wouldn't give my money to Hooters anyway.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 05:13 PM
SBM thought CF, chump, and I were the same person at one time. I'm too busy watching my daughter on her trampoline with her friends this weekend, and I wouldn't give my money to Hooters anyway.

Ok, I get it. But apparently a lot of the old timers like Chump, Mouse, and Joe have multiple accounts. I suppose SA210 did as well.
And yes, SA210 was banned. That is a fact.

If you are reading this, SA210, my sincerest condolences on the loss of your mother.

Never really had a beef with you, leemajors, that I can remember anyway, although I often get you mixed up with the other Lee on this site.
But I don't blame you about Hooters. It's overrated IMHO and especially the food, plus being over priced.
Actually there are very few bars I would waste my money in these days, I usually have to be paid to go to one like for a gig or something.

ChumpDumper
12-30-2013, 05:15 PM
It's pretty obvious IMHO.So what is it?

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 05:19 PM
So what is it?

I think I'm getting him mixed up with leetonidas, the other Lee.
And I was told one of them was terrible at trolling or some such, at least in the "old style" of trolling which really relied on wit and humor, unlike these modern trolls who mainly just insult.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Nowadays it apparently takes around six months to get another account to use, so that pretty much kills the use of the humorous account name to fit the latest news development.

xmas1997
12-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Now if you ask me johnsmiths or DJR210s schtick, I can easily tell you, but don't need to.

DJR210
12-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Now if you ask me johnsmiths or DJR210s schtick, I can easily tell you, but don't need to.

Not sure it qualifies as a schtick tbh. I only call you and Avante "faggots" consistently. That's it.

leemajors
12-30-2013, 05:54 PM
I think I'm getting him mixed up with leetonidas, the other Lee.
And I was told one of them was terrible at trolling or some such, at least in the "old style" of trolling which really relied on wit and humor, unlike these modern trolls who mainly just insult.

the "old style" was painted in a really rosy light for you. To say it relied on wit is really stretching it.

CuckingFunt
12-30-2013, 05:57 PM
the "old style" was painted in a really rosy light for you. To say it relied on wit is really stretching it.

Pretty sure mouse was the one doing that painting. Can't say I'd be quick to trust his definition of "wit."

Rogue
12-30-2013, 07:43 PM
xmas's avatar is da true badass tbh.

xmas1997
01-01-2014, 08:54 AM
xmas's avatar is da true badass tbh.

Thanks

Gumby
01-02-2014, 07:16 AM

You got a problem wit dat?

xmas1997
01-02-2014, 01:26 PM
You got a problem wit dat?

Apparently he does. Must be taking things too seriously or lack a sense of humor, one or the other because the trolls back in the day, that is Chump, Mouse, Joe, and others were really funny back then. The present day trolls are just ignorant for the most part and apparently too young to get real humor.

mouse
01-02-2014, 10:36 PM
I just found out i get off at 5:30 Saturday bigSnack you want to get me for the hooters gtg? im by the marbach area.

xmas1997
01-08-2014, 07:59 PM
I just found out i get off at 5:30 Saturday bigSnack you want to get me for the hooters gtg? im by the marbach area.

How was it?