PDA

View Full Version : Posters whose teams are out of contention:choose your bandwagon team

Lincoln
12-30-2013, 05:07 PM
I love underdogs and surprise teams (packers in 10, New Orleans in 09 etc)

I'm going with Carolina/GB in the NFC. Out of the AFC I'm going with San Diego and Kansas City

Lincoln
12-30-2013, 05:16 PM
The last 3 Super Bowl winners have all: played Philly in a home opener, lost @wash, and beat NYG. the only team to do that this year is San Diego. Let's see if they can keep the streak alive

RD2191
12-30-2013, 05:19 PM
As long as the forty winers and faggot eagles lose idc, Carolina I guess since they don't have douchey fans on my Facebook lol

pawe
12-30-2013, 05:41 PM
I just hope the Niners lose right away.

Geaux Saints!

HarlemHeat37
12-30-2013, 05:45 PM
Denver is the only team I'm cheering for, but these are the teams I'd hate seeing win the SB:

1- Carolina
2- Seattle
3- San Fran
4- Kansas City
5- San Diego

If anybody else wins, I couldn't give a fuck, tbh..

TampaDude
12-30-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm on the Broncos bandwagon now.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Im already on the panther and seahawk wagon. Ordered me a black cam newton jersey this weekend.

Bigzax
12-30-2013, 05:55 PM
i wouldn't mind Cam bringing a title to the panthers, but i hate the seahawks.

Chinook
12-30-2013, 06:31 PM
Probably Panthers, Chiefs or Seahawks. I truly believe that it would be good for the league if game-managing quarterbacks can still win it all.

I'd hate to see the Pats, Broncos or 49ers win it due to rivalries.

Michael Jordan.
12-30-2013, 06:35 PM
KC and Philly

spurraider21
12-30-2013, 06:39 PM
this forum knows i'm on the Seattle wagon :lol

i hate all the afc teams in there this year. i like peyton manning but i hate the broncos. egh

Bill_Brasky
12-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Niners bitches

BUMP
12-30-2013, 07:16 PM
and beat NYG.

not so fast my friend!

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-30-2013, 07:19 PM
The last 3 Super Bowl winners have all: played Philly in a home opener, lost @wash, and beat NYG. the only team to do that this year is San Diego. Let's see if they can keep the streak alive

The Giants beat themselves in 2011? Good to know.

AchillesHeel
12-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Last chance to get on the Pats wagon, bitches.

Robz4000
12-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Niners-Chargers Superbowl. Book it.

benefactor
12-30-2013, 07:36 PM
Saints

Holden_Caulfield
12-30-2013, 08:07 PM
the cali teams, because im from cali

monosylab1k
12-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Last chance to get on the Pats wagon, bitches.

Funny how people accuse every Pats fan of being a bandwagoner, yet when the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon presents itself, almost all football fans would rather eat grilled horse dick than root for the Pats.

Which is why the fact is, as I've asserted for years, the Patriots "bandwagon" doesn't exist. People don't jump on the Pats bandwagon. In reality, it's much the opposite. People are more than happy to jump on the "Patriot hater bandwagon" which is the only bandwagon associated with the team.

spurraider21
12-30-2013, 08:52 PM
:cry

Ditty
12-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Teams I don't want to see win:
1.Seahawks
2.Eagles
3.Saints
4.49ers
5.Packers
6.Broncos

Teams I want to win:
1.Chargers
2.Bengals
3.Colts
4.Panthers
5.Chiefs
6.Patroits

vander
12-30-2013, 09:25 PM
I'll be rooting for the pats and broncos because none of the other teams deserve it

after next week

TIMMYtoZO
12-30-2013, 09:42 PM
Denver, tbh. I've always been a huge Peyton Manning fan. He is literally the Lebron James of the NFL in just about every way possible.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-30-2013, 09:46 PM
:cry

Are you crying about how much the Patriots don't miss Welker?

Clipper Nation
12-30-2013, 09:56 PM
He is literally the Lebron James of the NFL in just about every way possible.

Don't insult the Kang by comparing him to Fivehead, tbh :lol

monosylab1k
12-30-2013, 10:07 PM
Denver, tbh. I've always been a huge Peyton Manning fan. He is literally the Lebron James of the NFL in just about every way possible.

:lmao

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Fuck the Pats, Chargers, Saints,and Seahawks.

TXstbobcat
i'll go with the Saints now since my Texans went down the fucking toilet

DeadlyDynasty
Don't wanna see San Diego, Seattle, Carolina, Philly, or Cincinnati win a SB

Samuel Eto'o
12-30-2013, 10:50 PM
Im gonna bandwagon the Pats like everyone else does, tbf

irishock
12-30-2013, 11:41 PM
Saints, tbh

lefty
12-30-2013, 11:57 PM
Chargers are going to win it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

Floyd Pacquiao
12-31-2013, 12:53 AM
As long as the Panthers, Eagles, Seahawks and 49ers don't win the SB than it'll be all gravy, tbh...

Trainwreck2100
12-31-2013, 01:34 AM
anyone but the seahawks 9ers and panthers.

I would love for the chiefs to get it just so andy reid and alex smith can make their former teams eat shit

Arcadian
12-31-2013, 01:40 AM
Broncos. Peyton is on a fucking mission this year, and I've always taken him to be the best player of his generation.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-31-2013, 02:23 AM
:lmao my god at all the racist faggots that picked solely black QB's to lose

:lmao they're gonna be disappointed

spurraider21
12-31-2013, 02:51 AM

Since Carolina isn't in contention, who are you bandwagonning tbh?

Jacob1983
12-31-2013, 03:48 AM
I'd like to see Carolina or Seattle whip New England's ass in the Super Bowl. That's what I'm rooting for in the playoffs. My second choice would be Carolina and the Bengals because they are both small market teams and hipsters and douchebags will be mad because "their teams" aren't in it.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 05:49 AM
I'd like to see Carolina or Seattle whip New England's ass in the Super Bowl. That's what I'm rooting for in the playoffs. My second choice would be Carolina and the Bengals because they are both small market teams and hipsters and douchebags will be mad because "their teams" aren't in it.

So, you think the Pats will make the SB :toast

TampaDude
12-31-2013, 07:25 AM
Anybody but the Pats, tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 01:46 PM

Gonna be disappointed, huh? You wanna bet a couple Bens on that?

Didn't think so.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-31-2013, 01:57 PM

Didn't think so.

Lol uh, sure.... I think we have a pretty good shot to make the SB...

"plz dunt let da seahawkz, 9urz ur panderz win cuz dey hav blk qb's n i cnt eat cro i js cnt" :cry :cry :cry

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 02:11 PM

"plz dunt let da seahawkz, 9urz ur panderz win cuz dey hav blk qb's n i cnt eat cro i js cnt" :cry :cry :cry
I said win a SB, not just make it you dumbshit. I never said I didn't want the 49ers to win the SB...if you didn't have an inferior brain you'd be able to read between the lines of my first post in this thread.

I'll ask Kori Ellis to escrow the money and she'll pay it out once the lat black QB is eliminated. This way you have no way of welshing like last time. If she's too busy, I'll ask DPG, J.T., or another reputable honest poster here to hold our money

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-31-2013, 02:30 PM
I said win a SB, not just make it you dumbshit. I never said I didn't want the 49ers to win the SB...if you didn't have an inferior brain you'd be able to read between the lines of my first post in this thread.

I'll ask Kori Ellis to escrow the money and she'll pay it out once the lat black QB is eliminated. This way you have no way of welshing like last time. If she's too busy, I'll ask DPG, J.T., or another reputable honest poster here to hold our money

Here's what's next: He's not going to respond, and in the event a black QB wins the superbowl, he'll claim he agreed to the bet and that you owe him $200. After pointing out that he never even sent you his paypal info, he'll claim he did, but screen capping the PM would be too much of a hassle.

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Here's what's next: He's not going to respond, and in the event a black QB wins the superbowl, he'll claim he agreed to the bet and that you owe him $200. After pointing out that he never even sent you his paypal info, he'll claim he did, but screen capping the PM would be too much of a hassle.
tbh he was just banking on the fact that I'd trust him to pay up. Once I brought up the money-up-front/escrow scenario those little balls shrank to the size of raisins

BRHornet45
12-31-2013, 03:14 PM

and son once the Panthers are knocked out in their first game you'll be back to where you were a couple of months ago on this board .... oh yea... that would mean nowhere to be found.

history and common sense proves that gimmick QB's don't win championships in the NFL. the defense can only take you so far. neither Carolina or Seattle will win the Super Bowl.

Blizzardwizard
12-31-2013, 03:27 PM
Phil to make Cameron cry in the SB, tbh.

mojorizen7
12-31-2013, 03:38 PM
Anybody but the Pats, tbh.

^This...and i'm an NFC West guy so i've gotta root for SF or SEA. Makes my mouth bleed to say that(as a rival fan) but for all the shit this division has taken in the past,i'd like to see it run the SB for awhile.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-31-2013, 07:13 PM
DeadlyDynasty be like "lemme make a bet where i pick 11 teams to win and you pick 1.. that sounds fair" :cry :cry :cry plz dunt win blk QB
DUNCANownsKOBE be like "he gun ignoar da bet unlike da bet wur i welshed and didn't respond to da PM"
BRHornet45 is just a faggot who is butthurt because he couldn't stop Killa Cam in 50 seconds, thus ending his playoff hopes

Phillip
12-31-2013, 07:25 PM
Denver, Green Bay, Philly, Carolina, Kansas City, Indy are my preferences in that order. Beyond that, I don't really care.

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 07:29 PM
Actually it's 3 teams against 9...5 of those 9 have no shot at making the SB, much less win it (Philly, SD, IND, KC, CIN). Also, those 3 black QBs have the 3 best records in the NFC--2 have byes. So you're too much of a chickenshit to bet, I get it. I don't care if SF wins it (unless you take the bet of course). You still haven't figured out my first post.

elemento
12-31-2013, 07:33 PM
None tbh

But I think the 49ers are gonna win it all !

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 07:57 PM

Didn't think so.
Bet proposed.

Didn't mention the 49ers, but you conditionally accepted the bet, until...

..you learned the bet was unwelshable

DeadlyDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365) be like "lemme make a bet where i pick 11 teams to win and you pick 1.. that sounds fair" :cry :cry :cry plz dunt win blk QB

Stalling with a throwaway line.

Actually it's 3 teams against 9...5 of those 9 have no shot at making the SB, much less win it (Philly, SD, IND, KC, CIN). Also, those 3 black QBs have the 3 best records in the NFC--2 have byes. So you're too much of a chickenshit to bet, I get it. I don't care if SF wins it (unless you take the bet of course). You still haven't figured out my first post.
Basically a 4 on 3 bet, with 2 of the teams on my side having to take the path of most resistance to the SB.

{crickets}

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-31-2013, 08:01 PM
DeadlyDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365), so I'm guessing when I said "black QB's" that somehow doesn't include Kaepernick and Wilson. You quoted my post for that. You didn't have to, but you did - signifying you do not want a black QB to win.

In case you haven't noticed, no I do not want to bet on that. So you can sit here and be like "lolololol pansy" or whatever you want.. I don't really care. But you look stupid as hell denying obvious shit.

You are still gonna be disappointed though. But good job wasting your time with all those pretty quotes trying to slay someone over an internet forum. Bet your life is just dandy.

spurraider21
12-31-2013, 08:02 PM
Bet proposed.

Didn't mention the 49ers, but you conditionally accepted the bet, until...

..you learned the bet was unwelshable

Stalling with a throwaway line.

Basically a 4 on 3 bet, with 2 of the teams on my side having to take the path of most resistance to the SB.

{crickets}
:rolleyes

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 08:10 PM
DeadlyDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365), so I'm guessing when I said "black QB's" that somehow doesn't include Kaepernick and Wilson. You quoted my post for that. You didn't have to, but you did - signifying you do not want a black QB to win.
Holy shit, have you still not figured it out. Lemme spell it out for you: Take a look at my first post and guess what all those teams have in common? Do you see SF on that list?

Also, I gave you 3 QB's to bank on (all on elite teams). You get "Russy Too Clutch", "Killa Cam," and SB runner-up Colin Kaepernick. If you don't take the bet, I couldn't care less if SF wins. Big fan of Frank Gore (played against him in HS), and Vernon Davis (went to the college I graduated from).

You're broke, I get it.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-31-2013, 08:12 PM
You're broke, I get it.

:cry pls stop the e-bullying is gunna make me kill mahself

you need to get laid man, js

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 08:15 PM
:cry pls stop the e-bullying is gunna make me kill mahself

you need to get laid man, js
This literally makes no sense and is more stalling tactics. I eliminated all your excuses, would it be easier if I made the bet $50? $200 can be steep for a HS/college student, I've been there.

Wiz
12-31-2013, 08:15 PM
Holy shit, have you still not figured it out. Lemme spell it out for you: Take a look at my first post and guess what all those teams have in common? Do you see SF on that list?

Also, I gave you 3 QB's to bank on (all on elite teams). You get "Russy Too Clutch", "Killa Cam," and SB runner-up Colin Kaepernick. If you don't take the bet, I couldn't care less if SF wins. Big fan of Frank Gore (played against him in HS), and Vernon Davis (went to the college I graduated from).

You're broke, I get it.
Bills suck faggot

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Bills suck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df9J8n-D0zc

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-31-2013, 08:19 PM
This literally makes no sense and is more stalling tactics. I eliminated all your excuses, would it be easier if I made the bet $50? $200 can be steep for a HS/college student, I've been there.

I have no interest in betting. Not because I lack confidence, but because, as you said, I am a college student that would rather be productive with his funds. I'm not Avante - sorry.

Wiz
12-31-2013, 08:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df9J8n-D0zc
Didn't make the playoffs

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 08:25 PM
I have no interest in betting. Not because I lack confidence, but because, as you said, I am a college student that would rather be productive with his funds. I'm not Avante - sorry.
That's fine man, like I said I've been there...I was just confused when you initially accepted the bet. Good luck to your boys, I think they beat the Eagles in the Divisional Round before losing to GB in the NFCCG. Greg Olsen is my nigga, and Kuechly is one of my top 5 fav players in the league.

Jacob1983
01-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Would a Panthers-Bengals Super Bowl be as bad as a Bobcats-Pelicans NBA Finals?

Bill_Brasky
01-01-2014, 02:54 AM
Funny how people accuse every Pats fan of being a bandwagoner, yet when the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon presents itself, almost all football fans would rather eat grilled horse dick than root for the Pats.

Which is why the fact is, as I've asserted for years, the Patriots "bandwagon" doesn't exist. People don't jump on the Pats bandwagon. In reality, it's much the opposite. People are more than happy to jump on the "Patriot hater bandwagon" which is the only bandwagon associated with the team.

GNPF

Sean Cagney
01-01-2014, 03:12 AM
NFC I got the damn Packers, AFC Chargers! I know they are both long shots and probably will lose but they are my faves left in the playoffs.

Ghazi
01-01-2014, 05:22 AM
Im astonished that the ESPN "experts" are unanimous in saying SEattle will make the Super Bowl, and most of them have Seattle winning it.

Vegas has Seattle slightly better than Denver, but I've always thought Denver was the slightly better team..

mojorizen7
01-01-2014, 06:20 AM
NFC I got the damn Packers, AFC Chargers! I know they are both long shots and probably will lose but they are my faves left in the playoffs.
Shady

Flintstones32
01-01-2014, 08:04 AM
Would have to say Packers/Eagles in NFC cuz love some Foles and the Pack are in Lions division. AFC would be the Chiefs cuz love to see Smith get a ring before harbaugh and the niners just for the poetic justice of it.

Bill_Brasky
01-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Because you're a broke little bitch who tucks his tail when confronted with a real bet.

Clipper Nation
01-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Because you're a broke little bitch who tucks his tail when confronted with a real bet.
And also because he wanted to leave himself an opening to welch but DD wasn't having that :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-01-2014, 11:07 AM

:cry pls stp

:lmao so pathetic i swear

i would bet you since we would probably face the NFC east winner... but your team is about equivalent to the raiders over the past decade

Holden_Caulfield
01-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Lol talking shit then pussies out on a bet :lmao
Classic welcher

DAF86
01-01-2014, 05:24 PM
1-Vick
2-Cam
3-Wilson
4-Kaep
5-Manning

baseline bum
01-01-2014, 08:45 PM
I don't know man. I never know who to cheer for in January since Cowboys' Opponent isn't scheduled.

spurraider21
01-01-2014, 08:51 PM
:cry EJ silencing the haters!

Brazil
01-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Pats Seattle saints here in dat order

JohnnyMax
01-01-2014, 09:03 PM
The 4 Elite QBs. I want Brees, Rodgers, Brady, Manning to separate themselves from the pack.

dg7md
01-02-2014, 03:05 AM
Ravens fan, but I'll support the Chargers and Packers, probably.

lefty
01-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Same here

I actually posted that prediction with 2 weeks left in the regular season