PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Heat are stacked

Ghazi
12-30-2013, 11:14 PM
Bosh is so incredibly underrated... his length has become a factor on defense and his mid range game is huge for the Heat offense.

Lebron is still lebron

Wade's decline has been greatly exaggerated. Maybe not a top 3 player anymore, but still top 12... IMO.

The age of this team is an overblown element.

monosylab1k
12-30-2013, 11:16 PM
:lol what an insightful point. The 2 time defending champs are stacked, who the fuck would have thought!

Ghazi
12-30-2013, 11:16 PM
More insightful than trading Dirk for Randolph :lol

monosylab1k
12-30-2013, 11:17 PM
More insightful than trading Dirk for Randolph :lol

Or paying 250 for a handjob :lol

lefty
12-30-2013, 11:30 PM
lol Beasley with a clutch 3 in Denver

scanry
12-30-2013, 11:45 PM
Beasley was a great signing for the Heat.

Xylus
12-30-2013, 11:46 PM
Fuck Beasley.

Thread
12-30-2013, 11:51 PM
Fuck Beasley.

C'mon, X, they (Media) blasted Beasley while giving preferential treatment to other (white) stars here (Mark Grace) (Tom Chambers) Grace is a serial drunk driver and Chambers refused the breathalyzer. It's a disgrace.

Thread
12-30-2013, 11:52 PM
I remember when we had Beasley all wrapped up a couple years back and then Minnesota snatched him away from us.

DAF86
12-30-2013, 11:55 PM
Manu > Dirk

DMC
12-31-2013, 12:24 AM
Bosh is underrated but probably because he's a fucking ass clown pseudo faggot. Otherwise he's a franchise player for almost any other team in the league.

AaronY
12-31-2013, 12:55 AM
:lol what an insightful point. The 2 time defending champs are stacked, who the fuck would have thought!
roflolmao

elmanutres
12-31-2013, 01:35 AM

:lmao

Rogue
12-31-2013, 06:03 AM
Or paying 250 for a handjob :lol
or getting married to a black bitch 3 years your senior :lol

TIMMYtoZO
12-31-2013, 03:06 PM
:lol It is unfair that teams have to deal with this powerhouse. They are just too much for anyone to deny them of a 3-peat, tbh.

Wiz
12-31-2013, 03:15 PM
^faggot

ShowtimeFan
12-31-2013, 03:22 PM
Of course they're stacked. So were the Kobe/Shaq Lakers and MJ's Bulls. It takes a stacked team to win a 3-peat in the NBA and I expect the Heat will probably get there.

noob cake
12-31-2013, 03:24 PM
Any team with LeBronzy is by definition stacked

Arcadian
12-31-2013, 04:45 PM
It's pretty ridiculous. But on the bright side, it should tarnish Lebron's legacy that he needed one of the most stacked teams in history to win titles.

Killakobe81
12-31-2013, 05:17 PM
It's pretty ridiculous. But on the bright side, it should tarnish Lebron's legacy that he needed one of the most stacked teams in history to win titles.

28 seconds away from being an entirely different conversation. but to be fair Lakers dont 3 peat without Ho5rr's 3 vs. Sacto or Blazers collapse in 2000 WCF
Bulls had plenty of clutch jumpers by Kerr, Paxon and of course MJ ...as dominate as they were many close games on the road to the 3peat ...

HarlemHeat37
12-31-2013, 05:35 PM

Lebron is 1 of 4 players in NBA history to win a title with a 2nd option that averaged 16 PPG or less in the playoffs, and 1 of 4 players in NBA history to lead a team to a title while leading the team in PPG, RPG, APG and SPG/BPG:lol..

Miami is a stacked regular season team, but other than Lebron, they haven't had a consistent player in either of their title runs..

Three has been injured and inconsistent in both runs, and Bosh generally disappears against top teams..

HarlemHeat37
12-31-2013, 05:38 PM
The only historically stacked teams in history were in the 80s and 60s, tbh..

Thread
12-31-2013, 05:45 PM
"Lebron is 1 of 4 players in NBA history to win a title with a 2nd option that averaged 16 PPG or less in the playoffs, and 1 of 4 players in NBA history to lead a team to a title while leading the team in PPG, RPG, APG and SPG/BPG:lol..

Miami is a stacked regular season team, but other than Lebron, they haven't had a consistent player in either of their title runs..

Three has been injured and inconsistent in both runs, and Bosh generally disappears against top teams."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

^And this is a prime example of why Media's/NYC's insistence that the Spurs not be cited in the events of last June come into play. Since the Spurs weren't indicted it's assumed the Heat rung in a fashion befitting a LeBron James.

It's comical and so perfect. The genius of the conspiracy by NYC in association with Media worked to perfection. "We" didn't notice. The wool being pulled over "our" eyes was effective.

Christ, our little inbred soiree here is dollars to donuts the only GD place on earth where the chickens actually came home to roost and we've taken our rubber hoses and beat the living daylights out of Spurs Fan for last June when they were in the wrong place at the right time.

& by God they are better for us having done it.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 06:19 PM
Any team with LeBronzy is by definition stacked

This. Even the Bobcats with Lebron would be considered a stacked team.

HarlemHeat37
12-31-2013, 06:20 PM
^
Yep, the Spurs had a historic choke job, obviously..

If the Heat were stacked, they would not have needed 7 games to beat flawed Pacers/Celtics teams, and an old Spurs team that had Pop, Parker and Manu bail the Heat out with embarrassing performances/decisions..

Thread
12-31-2013, 06:32 PM
^
Yep, the Spurs had a historic choke job, obviously..

If the Heat were stacked, they would not have needed 7 games to beat flawed Pacers/Celtics teams, and an old Spurs team that had Pop, Parker and Manu bail the Heat out with embarrassing performances/decisions..

Exactly. People in this country do not believe what they see until somebody tells them about what they just saw:::if it's written it's true. That is so reckless of (us).

The NBA needs an MJ's Bulls entity. They need it so desperately and LeBron's Heat at first blush meet the need and have the requirement(s). They were on their way and a smart ass like Pop goes down in his basement and concocts a swell antidote. & it breaks NY's heart to have to dismiss Pop, they'd much rather have an enemy of the state to dismiss. They've already knighted Pop. It was not his time last June. He got to a place where he was not wanted nor appreciated and by a miracle it got straightened out.

It'd be Hell in here, but, by God I'd like to go back in a matter transfer unit and change that for 72 hours.

Ghazi
12-31-2013, 06:39 PM
They're not stacked as far as an all time great team, but they're pretty stacked.

Ghazi
12-31-2013, 06:40 PM
Bosh has looked really good when I tuned in on league pass. his length and mobility have become huge factors on defense and his shooting spaces the floor well for the offense.

But he did disappear in last years playoffs.

Thread
12-31-2013, 06:43 PM
Bosh has looked really good when I tuned in on league pass. his length and mobility have become huge factors on defense and his shooting spaces the floor well for the offense.

But he did disappear in last years playoffs.

& he gets no credit for the pass into Allen. Media treats that pass as if God dropped into Allen right there.

It's easy now to discount it--because he made the pass--had he not? It'd be the first lynching of a black man in the South since, I don't know:::the last few years. tee, hee.

Rogue
12-31-2013, 07:47 PM
I believe that if we still had all our 11' crew members on board, even though they're already 3 somethings years older, we would've had a chance to beat Miami. Big daddy TC would make superfriends struggle to score, Dirk is rejuvenated and he'd hit nearly everything from the floor because the Heat had no proper choice to guard him. The likes of JJB and JET coming off the bench would rip apart Heat's defense with hustling offense and incredible 3's.

We the 2011 NBA Champions :cry

Thread
12-31-2013, 08:19 PM
^& Carlisle, perhaps not as bored & reckless as Pop would make the difference as well. TC, being cerebral instead of shifty like Duncan would make it difficult for Miami to finish. & yes, Roguey, your Barea, but, my discovery and as his guarantor I have no doubt he'd acquit himself once & again as he did several Junes ago.

A fine meandering, Rogue.

You remain, the 2011 NBA Champions.

Arcadian
12-31-2013, 08:39 PM
Lebron is 1 of 4 players in NBA history to win a title with a 2nd option that averaged 16 PPG or less in the playoffs, and 1 of 4 players in NBA history to lead a team to a title while leading the team in PPG, RPG, APG and SPG/BPG:lol..

Three has been injured and inconsistent in both runs, and Bosh generally disappears against top teams..

Fair enough, but we should clarify what is meant by "stacked." They're not stacked with MVP-caliber players, of course - but they are stacked with role players that fit perfectly with the team. I do credit Lebron for being a great distributor, though, and getting all those guys involved, something not every star player can say.

HarlemHeat37
12-31-2013, 08:42 PM
I agree, the Heat remind me of a superior 2003 Spurs IMO..