PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: are sore losers

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 04:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS0UB-W8fe8

Timmy,Pop and co. embraced Lebron & the Heat after they choked the Finals, these losers(especially Nick Young) are salty at Evan Turner when he came up to them to apologize for showboating at the end, nigga tried to be nice, and him and Nick go a while back. These guys are chickenshits :lol

Arnold Toht
12-31-2013, 04:39 AM
I especially loved how Bynum&Odom went out in '11.

Bynumite
12-31-2013, 04:42 AM
That's because the spurs promote the cuckolding culture on and off the court. Somebody takes your cookie and you're perfectly fine with it.

That nigga Turner knew what he was doing, he's a scrub and dunking at Staples was the highlight of his career.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 04:47 AM
He realized what he did was disrespectful the moment he finished the dunk, he was just happy to win a game @ LA. You can see he wants to play for your team, he didn't want to spoil his chances of playing in LA next year.

Reck
12-31-2013, 04:57 AM
That's because the spurs promote the cuckolding culture on and off the court. Somebody takes your cookie and you're perfectly fine with it.

That nigga Turner knew what he was doing, he's a scrub and dunking at Staples was the highlight of his career.

Its called sportsmanship, you coons ain't no nothing about that.

TDMVPDPOY
12-31-2013, 04:58 AM
who cares, as long its on the shitty lakers its all game

DMC
12-31-2013, 09:12 AM
When he gets his nose broken in an ASG because he's trying to win the MVP when it's been collectively decided someone else will, let us know.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 09:16 AM
When he gets his nose broken in an ASG because he's trying to win the MVP when it's been collectively decided someone else will, let us know.

sounds a lot like Kirby in 2012

oh wait

Thread
12-31-2013, 09:16 AM
Timmy,Pop and co. embraced Lebron & the Heat after they choked the Finals

"embraced?" Christ, Pop was humpin' their fuckin' legs, Heel. I was comin' in here anyway, but, if I hadn't I woulda turned the channel. It was gross.

Katherine Robinson
12-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Obviously Pop & Timmy have no qualms with embracing other men.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 09:22 AM
"embraced?" Christ, Pop was humpin' their fuckin' legs, Heel. I was comin' in here anyway, but, if I hadn't I woulda turned the channel. It was gross.

They paid their respects and showed class. Danny Green even went up to Lebron in a club later to congratulate him. That's the difference between a classy organization and a shitty one like the Lakers are now. You lost your class, your endeavour the moment Jerry's heart stopped upon hearing the news that his new "Showtime" Lakers are 8 games below .500.

Lakers used to be about titles, Cully, now they're about generating revenue and not developing young talent. A pile of mediocrity.

Kool Bob Love
12-31-2013, 09:33 AM
:lmao

Thread
12-31-2013, 09:34 AM
They paid their respects and showed class. Danny Green even went up to Lebron in a club later to congratulate him. That's the difference between a classy organization and a shitty one like the Lakers are now. You lost your class, your endeavour the moment Jerry's heart stopped upon hearing the news that his new "Showtime" Lakers are 8 games below .500.

Lakers used to be about titles, Cully, now they're about generating revenue and not developing young talent. A pile of mediocrity.

Please. You swapped wives just like us. Your ace is a homosexual. You hired a rapist just like us. You conspired with players to quit so you could hire them...then one proved his mettle by taking a fit in the stretch. Your Parker is a racist and dirty Jew hater.

"a classy organization" indeed.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 09:38 AM
Please. You swapped wives just like us. Your ace is a homosexual. You hired a rapist just like us. You conspired with players to quit so you could hire them...then one proved his mettle by taking a fit in the stretch. Your Parker is a racist and dirty Jew hater.

"a classy organization" indeed.

50+ wins every season since 2000.

Thread
12-31-2013, 09:55 AM
50+ wins every season since 2000.

Stick with that, daddy-O.

RD2191
12-31-2013, 01:27 PM
:lmao

Spur-Addict
12-31-2013, 01:38 PM
g3QZPwSVHqI

Expert
12-31-2013, 01:42 PM
you are the consummate hypocrite dale. You bitch because spurs fans didn't give lakers there just due for 2010 however you complain because spurs players and coaches congratulated the champions for beating them.maybe you need to make up your mind about what's right and what's wrong. Right now it seems that the only thing you find to be right is what suits you best at the moment.

Thread
12-31-2013, 01:54 PM
you are the consummate hypocrite dale. You bitch because spurs fans didn't give lakers there just due for 2010 however you complain because spurs players and coaches congratulated the champions for beating them.maybe you need to make up your mind about what's right and what's wrong. Right now it seems that the only thing you find to be right is what suits you best at the moment.

Cite me, yes, x, but, what Pop did was ridiculous. It was like he was on speed running as soon as the horn sounded like a man possessed, hanging on people, almost like kissing. It was awful. I don't even know why I watched it as much as I did.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 05:59 PM
On second thought, maybe Turner was clowning them faggots after all :lol

Thebesteva
12-31-2013, 06:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS0UB-W8fe8

Timmy,Pop and co. embraced Lebron & the Heat after they choked the Finals, these losers(especially Nick Young) are salty at Evan Turner when he came up to them to apologize for showboating at the end, nigga tried to be nice, and him and Nick go a while back. These guys are chickenshits :lol

If anyone is being a bitch its Turner. Game is over and he does a highlight reel dunk and then goes over to apologize immediately and kiss ass instead of just walking away. Its not like the Lakers started a fight with him or approached him, they were just confused as to why he showboated then went over to suck cock. Its also a bball culture thing, its a well known cardinal sin by high school you dont score at the end of the game when its over, and a dunk at the end of the game is a huge diss.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 06:11 PM
If anyone is being a bitch its Turner. Game is over and he does a highlight reel dunk and then goes over to apologize immediately and kiss ass instead of just walking away. Its not like the Lakers started a fight with him or approached him, they were just confused as to why he showboated then went over to suck cock. Its also a bball culture thing, its a well known cardinal sin by high school you dont score at the end of the game when its over, and a dunk at the end of the game is a huge diss.

But Turner just got the ball near the paint on the oppsosite side and he did what any monkey would do, he just dunked on the hoop and realized he was wrong. Nick Young was his former teammate and he went to apologize and Young talked shit to him. The game was over anyways and he acknowledged his mistake the second he did it.

RD2191
12-31-2013, 06:14 PM
Why is it Evans fault that the Lakers suck major dick?

Thread
12-31-2013, 06:15 PM
Why is it Evans fault that the Lakers suck major dick?

Exactly. You didn't scold Ray Allen after he stuck you head first-straight into the earth last June.

Thebesteva
12-31-2013, 06:15 PM
But Turner just got the ball near the paint on the oppsosite side and he did what any monkey would do, he just dunked on the hoop and realized he was wrong. Nick Young was his former teammate and he went to apologize and Young talked shit to him. The game was over anyways and he acknowledged his mistake the second he did it.

Eh its just a tough situation. Honestly, 99.9999% of the times the guy just holds on to the ball till the clock runs out. This was an insult to injury moment for the Lakers as they got their asses handed by the lowly Sixers. Im seriously wondering where the fuck the franchise goes from here.

RD2191
12-31-2013, 06:17 PM
Exactly. You didn't scold Ray Allen after he stuck you head first-straight into the earth last June.
Allen did the damn thing, why would I be pissed at him? If anything I'm pissed at Pop for sitting Duncan.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 06:18 PM
Eh its just a tough situation. Honestly, 99.9999% of the times the guy just holds on to the ball till the clock runs out. This was an insult to injury moment for the Lakers as they got their asses handed by the lowly Sixers. Im seriously wondering where the fuck the franchise goes from here.

He didn't get the ball half court or anything, he got it basically at the FT line with virtually a second or so left. He was happy that his team got the W and he decided to dunk at the end. He embraced what he did was wrong and he even apologized to the bench players. It's not his fault that the Lakers suck cock.

Thread
12-31-2013, 06:21 PM
Im seriously wondering where the fuck the franchise goes from here.

You shut up and soldier. I always contemplated a trough like this, how exactly it would occur and "look like." Things are never as bad as you think they'll be and that is the case here. I hold onto the last 5. I take joy in other's misery's.

Thread
12-31-2013, 06:22 PM
Allen did the damn thing, why would I be pissed at him? If anything I'm pissed at Pop for sitting Duncan.

My point exactly.

Chris
12-31-2013, 06:24 PM
That dunk was awesome, fuck the Lakers

UZER
12-31-2013, 06:38 PM
Haha young acting all pissed. Nigga would have done the same shit!!

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 06:45 PM
word, nigga