PDA

View Full Version : are bandwagon cowboy fans extinct?

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 02:53 PM
some sore loser in my work fantasy league called me a bandwagon cowboy fanhttp://i39.tinypic.com/339mz5h.png

almost 20 years of mediocre football has taken all the fan momentum we had in the 90's and right now we're on life support. whatever bandwagon fans we had abandoned ship a looooong time ago for the patriots bandwagon and whatever bandwagon fans are still around, have earned their stripes for sticking around this long.

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 06:32 PM
Pats bandwagon :lol

There are certainly a lot of Pats fans in this forum...

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 08:02 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/003/360/958/hi-res-180085496_display_image.jpg?1379622834

Michael Jordan.
12-31-2013, 08:05 PM
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/files/2012/09/BUCCANEERS_COWBOYS_FOOTBALL_27479055.jpg

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 08:09 PM
ya'll are posting pics of loyal cowboy fans. we been a joke for 17 years. why hop on the cowboys bandwagon now?

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 08:21 PM
ya'll are posting pics of loyal cowboy fans. we been a joke for 17 years. why hop on the cowboys bandwagon now?
tbh it's the same reason why there's so many nationwide Packers, Steelers, and Patriots fans. When you grew up those teams were on TV all the time, so people either chose their home team or one of those. Used to be the same with Dolphins, Redskins, and Raiders too until the last 10-15 years

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 08:25 PM
Pats bandwagon :lol

There are certainly a lot of Pats fans in this forum...

pats do have the new age bandwagonner's on lock. saints do too. before sean peyton and drew drew got to new orleans, every saints fan was wearing a brown paper bag and quieter than a mouse pissin' on cotton. now these mofos are everywherehttp://i40.tinypic.com/5zk2n9.png

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 08:28 PM
tbh it's the same reason why there's so many nationwide Packers, Steelers, and Patriots fans. When you grew up those teams were on TV all the time, so people either chose their home team or one of those. Used to be the same with Dolphins, Redskins, and Raiders too until the last 10-15 years

yea but the packers, steelers and pats are at least competiting every year and each has won a ring in the 00's. so i can see why their bandwagon fanbase is still going strong. but i don't see why a bandwagonner will stay loyal to a sorry ass franchise like the cowboys. they would have switched allegiance a long ass time ago.

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 08:32 PM
yea but the packers, steelers and pats are at least competiting every year and each has won a ring in the 00's. so i can see why their bandwagon fanbase is still going strong. but i don't see why a bandwagonner will stay loyal to a sorry ass franchise like the cowboys. they would have switched allegiance a long ass time ago.
It's not necessarily about success, more about national coverage. Cowboys get a lot of primetime games every year, increasing their exposure to the casual fan. They haven't out and out sucked either, just lose at the end all the time

JoeTait75
12-31-2013, 08:34 PM
we been a joke for 17 years.

You think the Cowboys are a joke? I'll show you a joke franchise.

Besides, anyone over the age of 30 remembers when the Cowboys were the team of teams. Those Super Bowl titles in the '90s weren't that long ago, really.

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 08:40 PM
It's not necessarily about success, more about national coverage. Cowboys get a lot of primetime games every year, increasing their exposure to the casual fan. They haven't out and out sucked either, just lose at the end all the time

sorry fam but we suck, aint no way around it. i gotta respectfully disagree that casual football fans would cheer on the suck ass cowboys over a team like the patriots, steelers, 9ers, seahawks, etc. there is no benefit to being a bandwagon cowboy fan at this juncture. might as well cheer on some other franchise until jerry kicks the bucket and then come back home.

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 08:43 PM

Besides, anyone over the age of 30 remembers when the Cowboys were the team of teams. Those Super Bowl titles in the '90s weren't that long ago, really.

yea i gotta agree that ya'll are a joke. i'm not arguing our history, i'm speaking on the present day cowboys that only have 1 playoff appearance since the 90's, disappointing to say the least smh.

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 08:44 PM
ya'll have a safe and happy new years. my guests are starting to trinkle in. peace out.

Spursfan092120
12-31-2013, 08:59 PM
No...there are no bandwagon Cowboys fans anymore...nobody would actually decide to cheer for this team nowadays. You have to be born into it...or have watched them for a LONG time.

DJR210
01-02-2014, 10:54 PM
It's now a hating Cowboy bandwagon. It's trendy to talk shit about them, but have nothing intelligent to say other than Romo sucks.

Bill_Brasky
01-03-2014, 07:07 AM

I know you're the Browns, but we did just build a massive stadium of sucktitude where tickets are so expensive that real fans don't even come to the games anymore, leading to the place being sold out to opposing fans and pretty much being a home game for the opposing team.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2014, 07:12 AM
I know you're the Browns, but we did just build a massive stadium of sucktitude where tickets are so expensive that real fans don't even come to the games anymore, leading to the place being sold out to opposing fans and pretty much being a home game for the opposing team.

All the while Jerry Jones gets to pay no property tax on it :lmao