PDA

View Full Version : New Years plans?

CosmicCowboy
12-31-2013, 03:37 PM
Going to the ranch with the daughter and future son in law and some of their friends. Good food, Football, Bonfire, Fireworks, maybe some Cards Against Humanity. Nobody driving home.

He just texted me and asked me if he needed to bring anything.

I told him "just whatever you want to drink, shoot, or blow up"

So what are y'alls plans?

Oh, Gee!!
12-31-2013, 03:43 PM
drink and blow up fireworks

TE
12-31-2013, 03:50 PM
Spend time with family, eat & drink and blow shit up

I. Hustle
12-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Going to the ranch with the daughter and future son in law and some of their friends. Good food, Football, Bonfire, Fireworks, maybe some Cards Against Humanity. Nobody driving home.

I'm headed to the ranch with your daughter, sir. Do you need me to get there early to help set anything up?

Creepn
12-31-2013, 04:02 PM

Don't say "good food" if you gonna be BBQ'ing brisket. Might as well order Bill Millers.

CosmicCowboy
12-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Don't say "good food" if you gonna be BBQ'ing brisket. Might as well order Bill Millers.

It figures that a tasteless cretin like you would prefer Bill Millers brisket. And smack talking a guys brisket that you have never seen, smelled, or tasted is weak sauce even for you.

CuckingFunt
12-31-2013, 04:07 PM
Dinner and a movie with a few friends. After that either meeting up with a few more people at a club, or heading back uptown to one of the more low key bars or to have drinks at my place. Depends on how ambitious we are with regards to dealing with assholes in the Quarter. Or how many bars we're willing to go to before finding one that's not so crowded we're stuck freezing outside.

CosmicCowboy
12-31-2013, 04:10 PM
Dinner and a movie with a few friends. After that either meeting up with a few more people at a club, or heading back uptown to one of the more low key bars or to have drinks at my place. Depends on how ambitious we are with regards to dealing with assholes in the Quarter. Or how many bars we're willing to go to before finding one that's not so crowded we're stuck freezing outside.

Would have sounded like great fun a few years ago but I've gotten paranoid about all the amateur drunks out on the road on New Years, especially in party towns like San Antonio and New Orleans.

Creepn
12-31-2013, 04:12 PM
It figures that a tasteless cretin like you would prefer Bill Millers brisket. And smack talking a guys brisket that you have never seen, smelled, or tasted is weak sauce even for you.

lol cretin wow. Yes, I'd prefer Bill Millers over burnt and dried brisket. I've seen the pics countless times CC and it looks dry. It doesn't make my mouth water. Don't take it as an insult, take it as positive critique so you won't make people start the new year on a bad note.

RD2191
12-31-2013, 04:12 PM
:lmao

Leetonidas
12-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Gonna drop acid with some friends for the first time. Hope I don't die or something :lol

CosmicCowboy
12-31-2013, 04:16 PM
lol cretin wow. Yes, I'd prefer Bill Millers over burnt and dried brisket. I've seen the pics countless times CC and it looks dry. It doesn't make my mouth water. Don't take it as an insult, take it as positive critique so you won't make people start the new year on a bad note.

If I wanted your mouth to water I would have koolaid PM you dick pictures. Since I have zero respect for you that also applies to your opinion of cell phone brisket pictures.

Oh, Gee!!
12-31-2013, 04:17 PM
Gonna drop acid with some friends for the first time. Hope I don't die or something :lol

smart, esp. with all the loud fireworks and crowds.

J.T.
12-31-2013, 04:18 PM
Gonna get off work here in about 4 hours, head straight home and enjoy my 35-ish hours in a row off before I have to come back on Thursday. Last year I would have been getting shit hammered drunk and doing a lot of stupid shit #priorities

CosmicCowboy
12-31-2013, 04:18 PM
smart, esp. with all the loud fireworks.

No shit! :lmao

He will be hiding under the bed screaming "Make it STOP! Make it STOP!"

Leetonidas
12-31-2013, 04:19 PM
Yeah, doubtful. I've done plenty of psychedelics and shit just never acid. I'll be alright, plus not a lot of fireworks go off in my area, I live in a nice subdivision

Oh, Gee!!
12-31-2013, 04:19 PM
No shit! :lmao

He will be hiding under the bed screaming "Make it STOP! Make it STOP!"

he'll be thinking he's in Vietnam

RD2191
12-31-2013, 04:20 PM
:lmaoYou're an idiot. Don't do it man. Seriously. I saw a stop sign throw me a peace sign.

marini martini
12-31-2013, 04:21 PM
Neighbors are coming over to drink, eat, shoot, and watch all the fireworks go off from our hill! :toast

CosmicCowboy
12-31-2013, 04:22 PM
Did a double header of Shrooms and Orange Sunshine once that finally broke me from doing psychedelics. 30 hours later I was still fucked up and just really really wanted it to stop.

Ended up on the end of a pier on Lake Austin in the lotus position for hours and hours. I must have looked like the most serene yoga centered long haired freak ever. The reality was I was so fucked up I was afraid to try to stand up.

TE
12-31-2013, 04:23 PM
:lmao
What's going on in La Villa, tbh? How's the city ordinance with fireworks and shit? Where I live they're pretty strict but we have a ranch far out north 281...

J.T.
12-31-2013, 04:24 PM
Yeah, doubtful. I've done plenty of psychedelics and shit just never acid. I'll be alright, plus not a lot of fireworks go off in my area, I live in a nice subdivision

As long as you are with people you feel comfortable/safe around and don't have any major problems going on in your personal life, you'll be alright. All "bad trips" are never from getting a weird batch of drugs and always from morons tripping when they shouldn't have been.

RD2191
12-31-2013, 04:26 PM
What's going on in La Villa, tbh? How's the city ordinance with fireworks and shit? Where I live they're pretty strict but we have a ranch far out north 281...
Not sure tbh, haven't really heard of any bans, you know these small valley towns though. Shit load of small time drug dealers so they go off with the fireworks and shooting AK's up into the sky.:lol

I. Hustle
12-31-2013, 04:27 PM
E-banging Kool's brains out.

fify

marini martini
12-31-2013, 04:30 PM
fify

Let it die already! Please!

Leetonidas
12-31-2013, 04:31 PM
As long as you are with people you feel comfortable/safe around and don't have any major problems going on in your personal life, you'll be alright. All "bad trips" are never from getting a weird batch of drugs and always from morons tripping when they shouldn't have been.

My thoughts exactly, I told one of my friends who wanted to come by and chill with us and bring his friend no because we don't really know that dude. It's my closer friends and we're all doing good right now and nothing negative is really happening in life so I think it'll be a good trip :tu

I. Hustle
12-31-2013, 04:32 PM

LOL

babe... don't be that way, babe. Babe...

TE
Not sure tbh, haven't really heard of any bans, you know these small valley towns though. Shit load of small time drug dealers so they go off with the fireworks and shooting AK's up into the sky.:lol
:lolyeah, I hear people in La Blanca (and pretty much every residential area within a five mile radius) go crazy with their firearms...that's when you know you're in the valley, tbh:lol

CosmicCowboy

Actually, I found Kools e-begging quite entertaining...:lol

Wild Cobra
12-31-2013, 04:36 PM

Now I understand you better!

marini martini
12-31-2013, 04:40 PM

Hope you get to see lots of awesome fireworks. :toast

Wild Cobra
12-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Actually, I found Kools e-begging quite entertaining...:lol
Me too, but he can keep his e-gasms to himself.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-31-2013, 04:50 PM
gonna go to my cousin's house for a family gtg. pop some fireworks, fuk shit up etc etc...

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 04:55 PM
drink and blow up fireworks

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 04:58 PM

http://planetill.com/forum/images/smilies/gotdam%5B1%5D.gif

:lol no diss, cc. but we all saw that dry ass brisket you posted. the consensus was the brisket looked dry as hell.

Joyrider
12-31-2013, 04:58 PM
DJing downtown and adding to the DUI numbers for the new year.

CosmicCowboy
12-31-2013, 05:10 PM
http://planetill.com/forum/images/smilies/gotdam%5B1%5D.gif

:lol no diss, cc. but we all saw that dry ass brisket you posted. the consensus was the brisket looked dry as hell.

The only consensus was with you racist black bitches sucking each other off and agreeing that THAT tasted good. I get it. You don't like me and I don't like you. No problem since I'll never be cooking brisket for you faggots anyway. Your daddys are probably ashamed that their emo sons don't recognize good brisket when they see it.

I. Hustle
12-31-2013, 05:13 PM
The only consensus was with you racist black bitches sucking each other off and agreeing that THAT tasted good. I get it. You don't like me and I don't like you. No problem since I'll never be cooking brisket for you faggots anyway. Your daddys are probably ashamed that their emo sons don't recognize good brisket when they see it.

DAD! Calm down! Let them be and ignore them.

tlongII
12-31-2013, 05:13 PM
I'll hit a couple of my favorite bars. Take a cab. See if I have any game. Lol.

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 05:17 PM

uhhh no, me and creepn weren't the only ones who pointed out the dry brisket, stop it. stop bringing up the race card all the time too, crybaby.

CosmicCowboy
12-31-2013, 05:22 PM
DAD! Calm down! Let them be and ignore them.

Good advice.

I'm still laughing at Kools pitiful begging for e-sex. If that's what he calls game he's in line as lead for the B movie blacksploitation version of the "30 Year Old Virgin" :lol

Creepn
12-31-2013, 05:24 PM
T'is true. Always gotta go racial.

CC, here's my advice. Spurstalk is full of fatasses and probably have superb taste in judging food. Why don't you cook the brisket, take a pic and post it on here and we'll tell you if it's worth serving or not. I'd really hate for you to run off your future son-in-law because of this.

I. Hustle
12-31-2013, 05:26 PM
T'is true. Always gotta go racial.

CC, here's my advice. Spurstalk is full of fatasses and probably have superb taste in judging food. Why don't you cook the brisket, take a pic and post it on here and we'll tell you if it's worth serving or not. I'd really hate for you to run off your future son-in-law because of this.

He's not running me off anywhere.

Creepn
12-31-2013, 05:27 PM
He's not running me off anywhere.

I don't blame you. I'd eat dried brisket with a smile on my face to get on that will.

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 05:28 PM

:lol aren't you the guy who puts ketchup on his steaks?

Creepn
12-31-2013, 05:30 PM
:lol aren't you the guy who puts ketchup on his steaks?

lol your memory is too good to be a druggie. I only do that to mess with snobby people in the dining area.

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 05:31 PM
:lolassuming they have fathers

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 05:33 PM
Good advice.

I'm still laughing at Kools pitiful begging for e-sex. If that's what he calls game he's in line as lead for the B movie blacksploitation version of the "30 Year Old Virgin" :lol

another race card, smh. we need to do better in 2014.

Two10Whitey
12-31-2013, 05:37 PM
Spurs whooping Brooklyn, BBQ, Crown Royal, and fireworks. Happy New Years!!!! Be safe.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-31-2013, 05:39 PM
I have a flight at 7 in the morning tomorrow and have a laundry list of things to do when I get back to Dallas so it's gonna be lame as hell. Gonna watch the Fiesta Bowl and do my taxes early since my last paycheck of the year was today :lol

The Reckoning
12-31-2013, 05:40 PM
going to some party in austin where i'll prey on women who need some midnight lovin

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 05:42 PM
lol your memory is too good to be a druggie. I only do that to mess with snobby people in the dining area.
Not a druggie anymore, Creepn. I found Jesus...and just so you know I only have a couple more hours of overt racism left on this site. I'm turning a new leaf tomorrow, and I don't mean an Optimo

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 05:43 PM
going to some party in austin where i'll prey on women who need some midnight lovin
ahh, pickin' up the trash...the good ol' days

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 05:44 PM
So Cosmic's idea of running a business is selling dried out brisket? You don't need employees for that CC...you're 50 something and still burning that shit

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Not a druggie anymore, Creepn. I found Jesus...and just so you know I only have a couple more hours of overt racism left on this site. I'm turning a new leaf tomorrow, and I don't mean an Optimo

you're not hurting anyone with that penny anny shit

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 05:46 PM
Immma get up into some cuking funt tonight....details coming soon

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 05:48 PM
you're not hurting anyone with that penny anny shit
":crypwease show me the goods CF:cry"

ChumpDumper
12-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Immma get up into some cuking funt tonight....details coming soonAnd the story changes once more.

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 05:49 PM
":crypwease show me the goods CF:cry"

you know you enjoyed that shit...Imma take a bow

Creepn
12-31-2013, 05:50 PM

:lol

But there are still black QBs in the league though?

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 05:50 PM
And the story changes once more.

Chumper how come you always on my dick? I called you faggot ass homo mutherfucker only one time since I been on the board and you've been raging mad ever since....let it go bro....people call you sissy fag all the time and I don't see you chasing them around every crack-n-crevice

AchillesHeel
12-31-2013, 05:53 PM
got my drank, got my weed, life is good, faggots :toast

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 05:53 PM
you know you enjoyed that shit...Imma take a bow
You're fucking right I did:lmao

Add that to the list of you hitting on a tranny (the one you chased in the NBA Forum), getting catfished by mono's troll, and trying to mack on a fat chick (adrienne) and you've got quite the resume.

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2013, 05:56 PM
:lol

But there are still black QBs in the league though?
and I hope to God one of them pans out (EJ Manuel).

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2013, 06:00 PM
You're fucking right I did:lmao

Add that to the list of you hitting on a tranny (the one you chased in the NBA Forum), getting catfished by mono's troll, and trying to mack on a fat chick (adrienne) and you've got quite the resume.

all Bs'ing side how much of my shit with CF do you plan to use...

ChumpDumper
12-31-2013, 06:11 PM
Chumper how come you always on my dick? I called you faggot ass homo mutherfucker only one time since I been on the board and you've been raging mad ever since....let it go bro....people call you sissy fag all the time and I don't see you chasing them around every crack-n-creviceIt's just an observation I made. No need to meltdown.

Rogue
12-31-2013, 06:35 PM
I guess that without having a college degree, one can't really think of any better ideas for the new year plans except getting drunk like a bastard and shits, tbh.

chunticakes
12-31-2013, 07:15 PM
tbh cc, the coons here would much rather it be a dried up piece of fried chicken than brisket.

Trill Clinton
12-31-2013, 07:28 PM
:lmao a fried chicken joke!!! how clever

SnakeBoy
12-31-2013, 07:47 PM
All my friends have gotten lame with age and can't stay up past 10:30 and the wife's on call, so I'm going to drink a few beers by myself, smoke a joint by myself, eat a bowl of rocky road by myself, then I'll probably jerk off and fall asleep with my dick in my hand.

DJR210
12-31-2013, 08:15 PM

Lol, fucking nice. Hopefully they are all positive people cause they will fuck your journey up if they start panicking and worrying about shit. Make sure you have OJ and a good sound system ready to go.

benefactor
12-31-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm knocking back a few beers here at the house before heading to a little club right up the road that's got a New Year's party going on. It's walking distance from my house, so if I get to trashed no cab is needed.

DMC
12-31-2013, 08:26 PM
I'm probably going to cruise 4th street looking for trannies, maybe get a blowjob from a homeless man for a 12 pack. After that, I might do a poetry reading and who know, probably end up in a 4-some down around Congress street bridge.

benefactor
01-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Fuck that was a cold walk back from the bar. I'm trashed though, so it could have been worse.

Happy New Year faggots.

resistanze
01-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Fuck that was a cold walk back from the bar. I'm trashed though, so it could have been worse.

Happy New Year faggots.

Happy New Year Mother fucker. I'm pretty shit faced too. Fuck you all.

benefactor
01-01-2014, 01:25 AM
Happy New Year Mother fucker. I'm pretty shit faced too. Fuck you all.
:tu

TE
01-01-2014, 01:30 AM
I have a flight at 7 in the morning tomorrow and have a laundry list of things to do when I get back to Dallas so it's gonna be lame as hell. Gonna watch the Fiesta Bowl and do my taxes early since my last paycheck of the year was today :lol
Money to blow my Jew nigga :toast

Leetonidas
01-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Well, that was a fun night. Acid :tu

bigzak25
01-01-2014, 02:39 PM
I went to a a friends house and then came home with the kids and played Wii U

Oh, Gee!!
01-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Well, that was a fun night. Acid :tu

were you tripping or just like having a really fun time. I've had both experiences: the freaked-out hallucination trip(good and very bad ones) and the "everything and everyone is beautiful hippy peace and love" kind as well.

thispego
01-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Gonna get off work here in about 4 hours, head straight home and enjoy my 35-ish hours in a row off before I have to come back on Thursday. Last year I would have been getting shit hammered drunk and doing a lot of stupid shit #priorities

Douche! :lmao

J.T.
01-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Douche! :lmao

Stop texting me, I don't know where you can find bath salts.

thispego
01-01-2014, 09:11 PM
Doubt that, druggie loser

The Reckoning
01-01-2014, 10:25 PM
felt like i was on an episode of all my children last night

texas bitches are insane

Trill Clinton
01-02-2014, 05:12 PM
i'll post up some pics of the great time we had on nye.

DMC
01-02-2014, 05:20 PM
felt like i was on an episode of all my children last night

texas bitches are insane

You probably attracted Avante with that post for some reason.

CosmicCowboy
01-02-2014, 05:30 PM
i'll post up some pics of the great time we had on nye.

Pictures of the tube of jetlube and CF's PM's aren't necessary...thats just TMI.

Trill Clinton
01-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Pictures of the tube of jetlube and CF's PM's aren't necessary...thats just TMI.

yea, thats about as unnecessary as posting pics of dried up brisket.

Trill Clinton
01-02-2014, 07:30 PM
NYE at uncle trills. i was drunk when i took these pics so you have to excuse the quality:p:

the kids having a ball

http://i39.tinypic.com/jtvrer.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2v7w11f.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/24o3qq8.jpg

once the kids were done, we brought the grown up fireworks out

http://i39.tinypic.com/avj581.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2e3v15i.jpg

the neighbors tried to battle us

http://i42.tinypic.com/35bv485.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/157oe1f.jpg