PDA

View Full Version : 2014.

KarmaKarma
12-31-2013, 07:36 PM
The year I've decided to stop F**CKING the ex.
Done. Over. Tiring. Non pleasing. Waste.
Cheers!
:downspin:

Rogue
12-31-2013, 07:58 PM
I masturbated earlier this morning, the first morning of 2014 in china :depressed. But fortunately, by Eastern Standard time it is still Dec. 31, 2013 so yeah, I won't do it ever again from 2014 onwards. Instead I'll just wear tight pants sleeping, so I'll get aroused in my dreams and then I will naturally come, with no involvement of hands.

I'm living in china but my soul has been residing in NY for years, since when I pretended to be "a nigga from queens" (blade :lol), and I swear I didn't even know about our goddess at that time, never had heard of her name even. I do believe there is some mysterious force driving me and Goddess together tbh :cry

ChumpDumper
12-31-2013, 08:02 PM
Don't kill her, pls.

Reck
12-31-2013, 08:12 PM
I masturbated earlier this morning, the first morning of 2014 in china :depressed. But fortunately, by Eastern Standard time it is still Dec. 31, 2013 so yeah, I won't do it ever again from 2014 onwards. Instead I'll just wear tight pants sleeping, so I'll get aroused in my dreams and then I will naturally come, with no involvement of hands.

I'm living in china but my soul has been residing in NY for years, since when I pretended to be "a nigga from queens" (blade :lol), and I swear I didn't even know about our goddess at that time, never had heard of her name even. I do believe there is some mysterious force driving me and Goddess together tbh :cry

Where's your chinaman flag scrah? Red suits you.

Rogue
12-31-2013, 08:17 PM
I once demanded a spanish flag but Kori generously rejected my request :cry, and who the hell would want a chinaman flag under his avatar?

would rather have a swastika, tbh.