PDA

View Full Version : Rose Bowl

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-01-2014, 06:29 PM
:lmao Michigan State's QB just made one of the worst throws I've ever seen

Robz4000
01-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Stanford's coach is a bitch. Also can't read the mood of the game; Stanford needed to go for it on fourth down instead of settling for the FG. There was no way they'd get a chance to tie/go ahead again.

Ghazi
01-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Hated the playcalling by Stanford this game... terrible IMO.

Fpoonsie
01-01-2014, 08:45 PM
Hated the playcalling by Stanford this game... terrible IMO.

I sincerely hope you lost a shit-ton of scratch on this game, and the only thing that remedies the remorse is swallowing a sizable bullet.

Flintstones32
01-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Great game. Loved that the game came down to Sparty's defense. Saved them many times this year. Grats Michigan State!!! Cook is a young QB. First year starting. Several poor decisions by him this year. But great to see him bounce back after each one.

JMarkJohns
01-02-2014, 07:37 AM
David Shaw is a shitty head coach. He can't prepare his teams to execute for shit in the closing minutes of close games. Dumbass wasted 1:30 on four plays all within the first five yards of the line of scrimmage or behind it, while down 4 with 3 minutes to play and 75 yards to score.

Did similar with Luck as his QB vs. Oklahoma State in the Fiesta Bowl in 2011/12.

With him at helm, regardless of talent, they'll always be a paper tiger.

NFO
01-02-2014, 07:50 AM
Great game. Loved that the game came down to Sparty's defense. Saved them many times this year. Grats Michigan State!!! Cook is a young QB. First year starting. Several poor decisions by him this year. But great to see him bounce back after each one.

As an Ohio State fan it as a great year for Sparty and Congrats on the Rose Bowl win.

Can't help but think back to that ND game and how bad Sparty got shafted with those pass interference calls which probably cost them a NC shot.

EVAY
01-02-2014, 01:47 PM
I couldn't agree more with the observation that Stanford's play calling was atrocious. That coach lost that game, imo. And calling Gaffney for every single play and continuing to try to run him up the middle every single time when it was NEVER working after the second quarter was criminal, imo.

Best part of the game telecast was watching the different approaches to College Bands at the halftime. Loved it!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2014, 11:49 PM
I sincerely hope you lost a shit-ton of scratch on this game, and the only thing that remedies the remorse is swallowing a sizable bullet.

:lmao