PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Why Do These Guys Insist On Playing With Each Others Butts

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 06:50 AM
I just don't get it myself...:bang

Just over a month ago, at the end of the Spurs' blowout of the Cleveland Cavaliers (http://www.poundingtherock.com/2013/11/23/5138820/spurs-demolish-cavs-for-10th-straight-126-96), Manu Ginobili pranked Tim Duncan by placing a disposable cup underneath him just before he sat down (http://www.poundingtherock.com/2013/11/24/5141008/tim-duncan-pranked-by-manu-ginobili-tony-parker-bench-blowout). The story went viral as everyone enjoyed Manu's sleight of hand, Duncan's "Aww-shucks, you got me!" reaction, and Tony Parker's double fist-pump of celebration.

Tuesday night, during garbage time of the Spurs' blowout of the New Jersey Nets (http://www.poundingtherock.com/2013/12/31/5262506/recap-spurs-pummel-nets-113-92), Duncan had a plan. Working in conjunction with an assistant coach to his left, he bided his time, waiting for Manu to turn around and sit. Tony, just as before, sits down and tries to avoid giving anything away, but you can tell the tension is getting to him.

As Manu finishes his conversation and turns around, Duncan launches his attack. Reaching for the cup being handed to him by Pop's assistant, he tries to quickly place it beneath Ginobili as Manu had done so successfully last month.
But the hand-off is fumbled, then the placement is off, then an adjustment is needed, then ... in all, Tim makes five different attempts to get the cup down before Manu sits. And Ginobili saw every one of them because he was checking his seat, just in case.

(http://gfycat.com/iframe/SameFatherlyAssassinbug) Watch Manu as he takes a peek at Tim's bumbling, puts his hand on his leg to give Duncan more time, looks back at Tim while he waits for him to finish, and covers his face with his hand as he laughs. Then check out Duncan's reaction as he finally finishes only to see that Manu's been watching, and Tim's smile as he asks Manu if he saw the whole thing.

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2014/1/1/5262676/tim-duncan-revenge-prank-manu-ginobili-cup-sit

AchillesHeel
01-02-2014, 06:58 AM
What do you have against gay people? Do you think your ancestors were happy to be discriminated because of their skin colour? Why must you continue the ignorance by making fun of one's orientation? Can you not just stick to judging players by their on-court production rather than their sex lives?

These guys are just playing around, I don't see them kissing eachother on the mouth :rolleyes

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mHmEk96K1Nk/SwYp-roNfPI/AAAAAAAABVA/Xf8VTndBe9w/s1600/hardcourtkiss.jpg

Reck
01-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Kool, that's something called camaraderie.

Sure you dont know anything about that since your life is here on ST.

Well, I guess narutoluva got your back.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 07:14 AM
What do you have against gay people? Do you think your ancestors were happy to be discriminated because of their skin colour? Why must you continue the ignorance by making fun of one's orientation? Can you not just stick to judging players by their on-court production rather than their sex lives?

These guys are just playing around, I don't see them kissing eachother on the mouth :rolleyes

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mHmEk96K1Nk/SwYp-roNfPI/AAAAAAAABVA/Xf8VTndBe9w/s1600/hardcourtkiss.jpg
what does being gay or black have to do with anything I posted? It was a simple question...why all the butt play...you responded by telling me in your own subtle way that you didn't appreciate my asking the question because you're gay and you think 50% of your team is gay I shouldn't be questioning how they play with each other...

adulteres (sleeping with teammates wives)
gays
cucks
rapists
racists
blown titles

some team you got there :lol

AchillesHeel
01-02-2014, 07:18 AM
what does being gay or black have to do with anything I posted? It was a simple question...why all the butt play...you responded by telling me in your own subtle way that you didn't appreciate my asking the question because you're gay and you think 50% of your team is gay I shouldn't be questioning how they play with each other...

adulteres (sleeping with teammates wives)
gays
cucks
rapists
racists
blown titles

some team you got there :lol

What do you have against gay people? You've been pushing this agenda for 6 months now. So what if he's gay? Does that make him a less of a player or a person? What's up with that?

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 07:20 AM
Kool, that's something called camaraderie.

Sure you dont know anything about that since your life is here on ST.

Well, I guess narutoluva got your back.

how bout tripping a guy as he's walking?

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 07:20 AM
What do you have against gay people? You've been pushing this agenda for 6 months now. So what if he's gay? Does that make him a less of a player or a person? What's up with that?

The Admission

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 07:25 AM
I do think it's ironic that a guy who claims to like rape is now emo'ing over implications....

AchillesHeel
01-02-2014, 08:05 AM
I do think it's ironic that a guy who claims to like rape is now emo'ing over implications....

I asked you a simple question, which you're having a hard time answering to. What's wrong about being a homosexual?

And it's not "implications" when you've been obsessed with this topic for 6 months.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 08:21 AM
I asked you a simple question, which you're having a hard time answering to. What's wrong about being a homosexual?

And it's not "implications" when you've been obsessed with this topic for 6 months.

I will answer your question but who says I'm obsessed? why can't I just be having a good time :lol

AchillesHeel
01-02-2014, 08:26 AM
I will answer your question but who says I'm obsessed? why can't I just be having a good time :lol

Well, every time Timmy does something "suspect", you're the first one to post about it here. I'm just worried. I am a very tolerable person and there's hardly anything that offends me, but to me it looks like you're looking for anything that would implicate that Theodore is indeed a fucking faggot.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 08:30 AM

So how do you want me to answer the question...personally or scientifically? Both?

(1) Scientifically and "evolutionally": If all mankind had black faces life would go on happy eternally....if all mankind turned gay then all human life would cease to exist...so there is no moral equivalence between being black and being gay....gays rely on straight people to produce more life which leads to the lifestyle they enjoy..they should be protected and covered under civil rights no question about it...

(2) Personally:

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨ ♥

My theory is that a girl being with a girl enhances what the other gender desires in her: femininity; whereas a boy being with a boy does NOT enhance his masculinity among the opposite sex and in straight circles.... Hence the disparity between girl/girl vs boy/boy relations.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Well, every time Timmy does something "suspect", you're the first one to post about it here. I'm just worried. I am a very tolerable person and there's hardly anything that offends me, but to me it looks like you're looking for anything that would implicate that Theodore is indeed a fucking faggot.

I've never said his name...or out right called him that...you guys do that for me :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 08:35 AM
So how do you want me to answer the question...personally or scientifically? Both?

(1) Scientifically and "evolutionally": If all mankind had black faces life would go on happy eternally....if all mankind turned gay then all human life would cease to exist...so there is no moral equivalence between being black and being gay....gays rely on straight people to produce more life which leads to the lifestyle they enjoy..they should be protected and covered under civil rights no question about it...

(2) Personally:

(¯`v´¯)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨ ♥

My theory is that a girl being with a girl enhances what the other gender desires in her: femininity; whereas a boy being with a boy does NOT enhance his masculinity among the opposite sex and in straight circles.... Hence the disparity between girl/girl vs boy/boy relations.

Let me clarify #2...

pretty girl with pretty girl...bull dikes (women trying to be men) with another woman that looks like a man is just as unacceptable as boy/boy :lol...the lesbo's got to be pretty in order for my theory to work

AchillesHeel
01-02-2014, 08:36 AM
Cmon pimp, don't do me like that. We all know what you're trying to do. I'm trying to cut the bs and get to the point.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Cmon pimp, don't do me like that. We all know what you're trying to do. I'm trying to cut the bs and get to the point.

your problem is you're not actually smart enough to do it :lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-02-2014, 08:44 AM

i assume ur smart? regurgitating shit all over again, spinning on shit like ur team owner spinning in his own grave...

going through all the trouble looking up gay topics about duncan on the net, using the self defense its for research, bullshit ur just a faggot urself kool

AchillesHeel
01-02-2014, 08:45 AM

I'm trying to be straight(no pun intended) with you. You have a problem with gay people because if all people were gay there would be no human life left? That hardly makes any sense. Only a small % of people are actually homosexuals. It's not something people become during their lives. They're just born differently than normal people. They hate pussy.

And that's why I don't get it. You're being a hypocrite. We all enjoy two hot bitches going at it. Why should we judge if men were to do it? It's not like they are fucking on the streets and forcing us to watch or anything. What people do in their privacy should be their own fucking business. They should have the choice to be who they really are. It doesn't affect you nor me if Theodore indeed liked it in the ass. It doesn't matter.

Let people be themselves. Gays do not hurt our society. Discrimination does. I have gay friends, I don't treat them differently. They're actually normal, just like you and me. What they do in their bedrooms shouldn't matter to us.

DMC
01-02-2014, 09:04 AM
I just don't get it myself...:bang

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2014/1/1/5262676/tim-duncan-revenge-prank-manu-ginobili-cup-sit

Undercover Spurs fan reading "Pounding the Rock".

DMC
01-02-2014, 09:07 AM

(2) Personally:

(¯`v´¯)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨ ♥

So IVF is a myth I suppose.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 09:20 AM
I'm trying to be straight(no pun intended) with you. You have a problem with gay people because if all people were gay there would be no human life left? That hardly makes any sense. Only a small % of people are actually homosexuals. It's not something people become during their lives. They're just born differently than normal people. They hate pussy.

And that's why I don't get it. You're being a hypocrite. We all enjoy two hot bitches going at it. Why should we judge if men were to do it? It's not like they are fucking on the streets and forcing us to watch or anything. What people do in their privacy should be their own fucking business. They should have the choice to be who they really are. It doesn't affect you nor me if Theodore indeed liked it in the ass. It doesn't matter.

Let people be themselves. Gays do not hurt our society. Discrimination does. I have gay friends, I don't treat them differently. They're actually normal, just like you and me. What they do in their bedrooms shouldn't matter to us.

I admitted that I'm a hypocrite.....I don't have an issue with gays though..just those who're in the closet...deceiving women into thinking they're straight....having kids to hide the fact...etc etc...also don't tell me they're born that way....what you decide to stick your dick in is just a choice...they're are no anal genes that causes one to have feelings in the anal cavity...the clit and vagina produces hormones and fluids that causes one to be horny...same with the penis and ejaculate...the ass does't produce anything but shit...

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 09:21 AM
So IVF is a myth I suppose.

please elaborate?

DMC
01-02-2014, 09:24 AM
In Vitro Fertilization. There are plenty Gay couples who have children through IVF. Not sure you're aware of it, but neither intercourse nor sexual desire is required to become pregnant now days.

And regardless, homosexuality isn't going to spread.

Thread
01-02-2014, 09:35 AM
The Admission

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 09:39 AM
In Vitro Fertilization. There are plenty Gay couples who have children through IVF. Not sure you're aware of it, but neither intercourse nor sexual desire is required to become pregnant now days.

And regardless, homosexuality isn't going to spread.

you do realize you cannot be racist if you defend homosexuals right?:hat

Thread
01-02-2014, 09:40 AM
^First they find out Tim Duncan is a homosexual, then the queer drops 6 on 'em.

ha, ha.

DMC
01-02-2014, 09:55 AM
you do realize you cannot be racist if you defend homosexuals right?:hat

So then it stands to reason that if you attack homosexuals you must be racist.

DMC
01-02-2014, 09:59 AM
^First they find out Tim Duncan is a homosexual, then the queer drops 6 on 'em.

ha, ha.

What does it feel like to miss the playoffs? I cannot recall.

Thread
01-02-2014, 10:04 AM
What does it feel like to miss the playoffs? I cannot recall.

It ain't 6PERIOD

elmanutres
01-02-2014, 10:06 AM
And yet there is not a single picture of Duncan kissing a man. Meanwhile Kobe and faggot Johnson have been caught

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2014, 10:10 AM
So then it stands to reason that if you attack homosexuals you must be racist.

Some blacks are gays...so how does that tie up your balloon knot:lol

DMC
01-02-2014, 11:04 AM
It ain't 6PERIOD

I'll have to take your word for it. I don't think I'll know anytime soon.

DMC
01-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Some blacks are gays...so how does that tie up your balloon knot:lol

It's your proposition, idiot. You defend it.