A hunk a hunk a burnin' love.

At home, SF?

Clipper Nation
01-02-2014, 11:21 PM
You're a Suns fan.

Absolutely.

Expert
01-02-2014, 11:21 PM
Jesus Christ, he's overdosed on Ovaltine again. Someone call the hospice nurse.

elmanutres
01-02-2014, 11:23 PM
This is just a coward dishing from thread. 6 straight losses yet you refuse to take responsibility to take it. You have dropped to new lows thread.

Xylus
01-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Ugly game. Missed Bled.

Thread
01-02-2014, 11:26 PM
This is just a coward dishing from thread. 6 straight losses yet you refuse to take responsibility to take it. You have dropped to new lows thread.

I'm here every day. It's your responsibility to hit me when it happens. It's not permitted for you to bring up other losses tonite. That's the rule, Elm.

The Knicks?---At home?

I'll be damned!!!

Clipper Nation
01-02-2014, 11:29 PM
It's your responsibility to hit me when it happens.

You run and hide when it happens :lol

Chickenshit

elmanutres
01-02-2014, 11:29 PM
I'm here every day.

How can I take shots at you when you disappear like the roach you are every time the lakers lose or have something bad happen to them. God dammit old man we've gone through this many times. If that's the rule you have to follow it too.

Thread
01-02-2014, 11:31 PM
How can I take shots at you when you disappear like the roach you are every time the lakers lose or have something bad happen to them. God dammit old man we've gone through this many times. If that's the rule you have to follow it too.

I'm here every day. It's just that you guys don't care no more because we suck and we aren't worthy. That ain't my fault. You don't suck. You are relevant and when you leave your cake out in the rain, I'm comin.....& I'm comin' hard.

Xylus
01-02-2014, 11:32 PM
I hate Jerryd Bayless

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2014, 11:33 PM
I hate Jerryd Bayless

Trade us Morri and we'll give you Bonner, de Colo and Ayres to fix those problems...

Expert
01-02-2014, 11:33 PM
I'm here every day. It's your responsibility to hit me when it happens. It's not permitted for you to bring up other losses tonite. That's the rule, Elm.

The Knicks?---At home?

I'll be damned!!!
Wait, so when someone brings up a Spurs win or a Lakers loss, it's okay for you to bring up things that happened five years ago? That's what you do. What gives you the right to dictate the rules to other people?

elmanutres
01-02-2014, 11:34 PM
I'm here every day. It's just that you guys don't care no more because we suck and we aren't worthy. That ain't my fault. You don't suck. You are relevant and when you leave your cake out in the rain, I'm comin.....& I'm comin' hard.

I always forget that you are a stubborn fuck. I ponder how katie girl deals with that. Btw, lakers aren't suppose to suck. They ain't suppose to resort to tanking. No excuses. If you want to be labeled as the best franchise in the league, you gonna take it even when you suck

Thread
01-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Wait, so when someone brings up a Spurs win or a Lakers loss, it's okay for you to bring up things that happened five years ago? That's what you do. What gives you the right to dictate the rules to other people?

Yes, that's okay, but, it's not okay for you to bring up a loss at home the other night tonite. You had your chance when it happened. You snooze, you lose. Understand?

Thread
01-02-2014, 11:35 PM
I always forget that you are a stubborn fuck. I ponder how katie girl deals with that.

She yells a lot.

elmanutres
01-02-2014, 11:38 PM
She yells a lot.

Tell her to bend over. I'll give her something to yell about

Expert
01-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Yes, that's okay, but, it's not okay for you to bring up a loss at home the other night tonite. You had your chance when it happened. You snooze, you lose. Understand?
no I really don't. When the Lakers lose at home all you talk about is Paul Pierce and Ron Artest.

Expert
01-02-2014, 11:41 PM
I always forget that you are a stubborn fuck. I ponder how katie girl deals with that. Btw, lakers aren't suppose to suck. They ain't suppose to resort to tanking. No excuses. If you want to be labeled as the best franchise in the league, you gonna take it even when you suck
he just like Cedric, he's never going to pay up on his debts. That's why he's been kicked off another form for his faggotry.

Thread
01-02-2014, 11:42 PM
no I really don't. When the Lakers lose at home all you talk about is Paul Pierce and Ron Artest.

That's okay though. That's permitted. But, when we lose I don't bring up when "they" lost the nite before because that would be against the rules. See if SF wants to talk about skunking us last playoffs that's okay.

Now do you understand, x?

Thread
01-02-2014, 11:44 PM

Then give it to me. See the problem is we're not worthy to bust balls at loss. You are.

elmanutres
01-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Then give it to me. See the problem is we're not worthy to bust balls at loss. You are.

but then what's the point since you guys go hiding. And either way when we do, all you do is pull up the 6 schtick. Something that doesn't even belong to you. And like I said, if you guys are gonna be labeled the best franchise in the nba and in sports, you are gonna have to take the shit whether you suck or not. That's just the deal when you want to have that title.

Thread
01-02-2014, 11:59 PM
but then what's the point since you guys go hiding. And either way when we do, all you do is pull up the 6 schtick. Something that doesn't even belong to you. And like I said, if you guys are gonna be labeled the best franchise in the nba and in sports, you are gonna have to take the shit whether you suck or not. That's just the deal when you want to have that title.

I invented 6. That's mine. Don't even start on that, Elm.

I'm here after every game.

You're not listening though. Nobody wants to break our balls after a loss, because we're no good. They'd rather go do something in their lives. I've recognized that little niche and I am taking advantage of it. I get to hit you and you won't hit me. I'll tell you another thing:::it ain't all bad sucking. No 24/7 knot in my stomach. I don't have to worry about it no more.

Leetonidas
01-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Cubster admitting the Spurs are good.

:tu

DMC
01-03-2014, 12:03 AM
That's okay though. That's permitted. But, when we lose I don't bring up when "they" lost the nite before because that would be against the rules. See if SF wants to talk about skunking us last playoffs that's okay.

Now do you understand, x?
I understand you just fine, Dale. You don't play by your own rules. You qualified the Spurs titles today. Only pussies and assholes do that, according to what you wrote and what you said.

elmanutres
I invented 6.

pretty sure the heat made that.

DMC
I invented 6. That's mine. Don't even start on that, Elm.

I'm here after every game.

You're not listening though. Nobody wants to break our balls after a loss, because we're no good. They'd rather go do something in their lives. I've recognized that little niche and I am taking advantage of it. I get to hit you and you won't hit me. I'll tell you another thing:::it ain't all bad sucking. No 24/7 knot in my stomach. I don't have to worry about it no more.

You weren't here after the sweep, Dale. You quitPERIOD

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:06 AM
You quitPERIOD

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:06 AM
pretty sure the heat made that.

Don't be purposely obtuse.

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Only pussies and assholes

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Clipper Nation
01-03-2014, 12:07 AM
I invented 6. That's mine.

Yet you waited 'til 7 was finished before lodging it....

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Yet you waited 'til 7 was finished before lodging it....

lmcontrollinao!!!

Clipper Nation
01-03-2014, 12:09 AM
lmcontrollinao!!!
Chickenshit

Thread
01-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Chickenshit

lmemulatedao!!!

Clipper Nation
01-03-2014, 12:12 AM
lmemulatedao!!!