PDA

View Full Version : old Cingular phones

mookie2001
07-31-2005, 10:46 PM
anyone have any old cingular phones sitting around?
mine is a 6 year old motorola that has fallen to pieces and never does shit

i know a lot of people change phones all the time and might have one to donate. however shitty as long as it gets reception and charges
ill pay shipping if anyone can PM me

midgetonadonkey
07-31-2005, 10:48 PM
I just sold my old cingular motorola at a garage sell a couple of weeks back for a dollar.

SpursWoman
08-01-2005, 12:41 AM
I just got User to switch to Sprint....he had Cingular. I'll ask him what he plans on doing with his phone.... :)

Nbadan
08-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Don't forget it's gotta have a #@!@#! sims card these days.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-01-2005, 12:56 AM
so they can track you

TheTruth
08-01-2005, 01:59 AM
the f*ing government is involved with everything these days. lets boycott cellphones and their damn tracking devices! who is with me? WHO..IS...WITH ME??

SpursWoman
08-01-2005, 08:21 AM
the f*ing government is involved with everything these days. lets boycott cellphones and their damn tracking devices! who is with me? WHO..IS...WITH ME??

One rather significant benefit is that they get 911 calls and if they get disconnected they have some clue in hell out to find you. I don't have a problem with that at all. And if you think that's just an excuse to justify keeping tabs on you, oh well...I guess I'm just not that paranoid or under the illusion that what I do is really of any significance. But if I'm in an accident or whatever and don't know exactly where I am, I'd rather be found.

If you don't like it because you think they'll track down you & your warrants, then pay them. :lol

Shelly
08-01-2005, 08:30 AM
One rather significant benefit is that they get 911 calls and if they get disconnected they have some clue in hell out to find you. I don't have a problem with that at all. And if you think that's just an excuse to justify keeping tabs on you, oh well...I guess I'm just not that paranoid or under the illusion that what I do is really of any significance. But if I'm in an accident or whatever and don't know exactly where I am, I'd rather be found.

If you don't like it because you think they'll track down you & your warrants, then pay them. :lol

Kinda off topic, but having to do with an emergency. I noticed this glow in the dark handle on the inside of the trunk lid on my husband's car. He said the handle was there in case you got locked in the trunk of your car!

SpursWoman
08-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Kinda off topic, but having to do with an emergency. I noticed this glow in the dark handle on the inside of the trunk lid on my husband's car. He said the handle was there in case you got locked in the trunk of your car!

I have that in my car, too..... wtf? :lol

Shelly
08-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Usually, the people who end up in trunks won't know if it's there or not :lol

ObiwanGinobili
08-01-2005, 09:10 AM

I remeber when I was a littel kid , the police man came to our school and told us that if we were ever locked in a trunk after a bad man/stranger had taken us that we should kick out the rear taillight, then stick our hand out and wave down traffic....

of course thats alot easier to do in a '78 Buick or a Chrysler K-series .. which is what I think most pedophiles were driving in 1986 when I was in danger of being picked up by a bad man.

Clandestino
08-01-2005, 11:41 AM
did you find a phone?

mookie2001
08-02-2005, 04:16 PM
no i still need one
clandestino
give me your old cingular phone man
ill just have to change out the bush ringtones

Kip Fanatic
08-02-2005, 04:23 PM
I have one, but I paid a pretty penny for it. Its got a place for a SIM card too. Its a camera phone with all kinds of stuff.

iminlakerland
08-02-2005, 04:26 PM
i think the glow in the dark handles are pretty standard in most vehicles now

bigzak25
08-02-2005, 04:29 PM
you really want an old cingular phone mook? i know i got one at home...old nokia.

monochrome screen...it's a real piece of shit...but as far as i know? it works.

Clandestino
08-02-2005, 04:45 PM
mookie, pm and i'll give you my old siemens s56...car charger and home charger...

rl64tx
08-02-2005, 06:09 PM
mookie, pm and i'll give you my old siemens s56...car charger and home charger...

I just sold my old siemens s56 for $40 on ebay a couple of weeks ago :depressed

I would have happily donated to a spurs fan!!!!

mookie2001
08-02-2005, 06:17 PM
?
no phones yet
hopefully clan will come through

mookie2001
08-02-2005, 06:21 PM
i could hardly concentrate though all the calls ive been getting from you

Brodels
08-02-2005, 08:12 PM
I don't know if my fiance would part with it, but she's got an old Nokia she used with Cingular. It's TDMA only, though. If nothing else works out, I can ask her about it.