PDA

View Full Version : Houston man nearly killed after posting Jay Z tickets on Craigslis

DMX7
01-03-2014, 02:49 AM
HOUSTON – A Houston man was nearly dragged to his death over some Jay Z concert tickets he was trying to sell, according to court documents.
The victim posted an ad for eight tickets on Craigslist. He later met two women at a Starbucks on Durham who said they wanted to buy them.
The man leaned into the women’s car to show them the tickets and the passenger, 20-year-old Cessica Darden, grabbed them, police say.
The driver, identified as 20-year-old Denitra Green, then tried to speed away with the victim still partially inside the car.
Green kept going, while Darden repeatedly kicked the victim who was still hanging on to the door handle, investigators said.
The man begged them to stop as they sped down Durham. He finally lost his grip and fell. The vehicle ran over him and kept going with Darden’s baby in the back seat.
The victim was hospitalized with several broken bones, crushed fingers and severe road rash on his face and body. He may need plastic surgery and may lose the use of his fingers, according to court documents.
The victim has been hospitalized since the Dec. 15 incident.
Witnesses gave police the suspects’ license plate number and they traced the vehicle to Green.
The victim and witnesses later identified Green in a photo lineup.
Police went to the Jay Z concert and found both women in the seats that the victim bought.
The suspects admitted they met the victim at the Starbucks, but claimed they paid for the tickets.
Green and Darden are charged with aggravated robbery. Green is being held on a $30,000 bond. Police say Darden is not in custody.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Houston-man-nearly-killed-after-posting-Jay-Z-tickets-on-Craigslist--238510121.html

http://media.khou.com/images/jay-z-ticket-victim.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2014, 02:54 AM
lol nigglets

Viva Las Espuelas
01-03-2014, 03:04 AM
the blacks l:loll

all for glorified karaoke :lmao

Reck
01-03-2014, 03:16 AM
He's not going to be using Craigslist no moe.

Rogue
01-03-2014, 03:24 AM
That's why every person with an IQ of 80 or above who's still living in the anus of this country ought to move out of it as soon as possible tbh

.G.
01-03-2014, 04:02 AM
:lol silly n iggers

AchillesHeel
01-03-2014, 04:54 AM
:lmao

lefty
01-03-2014, 05:08 AM
I feel bad for the guy, but why didnt he complete the transaction inside the Starbucks?

Pretty stupid IMO

Suspect
01-03-2014, 07:25 AM
Exactly ^

Brazil
01-03-2014, 08:49 AM
:lol "Police went to the Jay Z concert and found both women in the seats that the victim bought."

that's some stupid shit right there

I. Hustle
01-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Cessica? Denitra? SMH

Thread
01-03-2014, 09:09 AM
I feel bad for the guy, but why didnt he complete the transaction inside the Starbucks?

Pretty stupid IMO

Perhaps that was just the meeting place. I got the impression the girls never left their car.

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 09:44 AM
the blacks l:loll

all for glorified karaoke :lmao

way to pull the race card, deacon:tu i taught you well:toast

lebomb
01-03-2014, 10:03 AM
2014 pickin right back up where 2013 left off Trill .............. :rolleyes

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 10:10 AM

word. how was ya new years, fam?

Creepn
01-03-2014, 10:18 AM
It picks right back up every year. :rolleyes Been doing so for centuries.

lebomb
01-03-2014, 10:52 AM
word. how was ya new years, fam?

Cool.......had a decent Christmas, and a crazy New Years eve. Partied till I guess 3-4am.....hell, I dont remember. :jekka How was yours playuh?

DJR210
01-03-2014, 10:57 AM
:lol "Police went to the Jay Z concert and found both women in the seats that the victim bought."

Epic.

UZER
01-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Cessica? Denitra? SMH

:lol...my first thoughts as well

Brazil
01-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Epic.

let's beat a guy to death to get tix and let's see the show with the tix and hope police won't check it out... :lmao

Thread
01-03-2014, 11:13 AM
...not being facetious in the least, but, I just wonder if the police had to be prompted.

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Cool.......had a decent Christmas, and a crazy New Years eve. Partied till I guess 3-4am.....hell, I dont remember. :jekka How was yours playuh?

same here. i hosted nye this year so a few of my friends and their kids came over and we ate, drank and popped fireworks. i posted a few pics in the nye thread.

DJR210
01-03-2014, 11:20 AM
let's beat a guy to death to get tix and let's see the show with the tix and hope police won't check it out... :lmao

Further proof that women are at their best when cooking, cleaning, or performing sex acts.

Brazil
01-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Further proof that women are at their best when cooking, cleaning, or performing sex acts.

usually women are smarter than men tbh
in that case I believe being on meth and being black didn't help

mrsmaalox
01-03-2014, 11:46 AM
"The vehicle ran over him and kept going with Darden’s baby in the back seat."

But of course *smh*

Oh and LOL at the "race card"----still waiting for Trill's "but the children :cry :cry" response; but that only seems to happen when a child is endangered by a "frost king".

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 11:56 AM
"The vehicle ran over him and kept going with Darden’s baby in the back seat."

But of course *smh*

Oh and LOL at the "race card"----still waiting for Trill's "but the children :cry :cry" response; but that only seems to happen when a child is endangered by a "frost king".

figures you would throw on the cape for your hypocrite racist buddies:rolleyes

i hope child protective services removes that baby from its neglectful and dumb mother; and place him with a protective family member:wakeup

mrsmaalox
01-03-2014, 12:04 PM
figures you would throw on the cape for your hypocrite racist buddies:rolleyes

You mean like how yours do when you start "frost king" threads? You're right about one thing, LOTS of hypocrites here---but at least I'll admit we come in ALL colors :toast

Oh, Gee!!
01-03-2014, 12:14 PM
never stick any portion of your body into the vehicle of a stranger. that's any easy way to get shot; you really can't retreat fast enough.

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 12:16 PM
You mean like how yours do when you start "frost king" threads? You're right about one thing, LOTS of hypocrites here---but at least I'll admit we come in ALL colors :toast

i don't have a problem exposing rapists, child abusers, child killers of any race. the only time people have a problem is when the perpertrator is a frost king or a SAWM. for some reason people get upset when i make fun of child killers and pedophiles who just happen to be white.

i've owned my racist label and embraced it. i wish others did as well:toast

mrsmaalox
01-03-2014, 12:23 PM
i don't have a problem exposing rapists, child abusers, child killers of any race. the only time people have a problem is when the perpertrator is a frost king or a SAWM. for some reason people get upset when i make fun of child killers and pedophiles who just happen to be white.

i've owned my racist label and embraced it. i wish others did as well:toast

When I start a thread about "frost king" or "ni66&r", and then whine when someone else does----I'll double down and admit I'm racist AND a hypocrite :)

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 12:28 PM
When I start a thread about "frost king" or "ni66&r", and then whine when someone else does----I'll double down and admit I'm racist AND a hypocrite :)

who wined in here?

mrsmaalox
01-03-2014, 12:36 PM
who wined in here?

It picks right back up every year. :rolleyes Been doing so for centuries.

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 12:41 PM
wow. if thats whining, then viva la espuelas throws a bitch fit every time i make a SAWM thread:lol

Creepn
01-03-2014, 01:07 PM
lol What I said was not whining. It was just an acknowledgement. Like someone saying, "We gonna die soon." and then I say, "Yup, we all die". Not whining, just stating a fact.

RD2191
01-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Lol

RD2191
01-03-2014, 01:14 PM
She likes to do hoodrat things with her friends.

DJR210
01-03-2014, 02:08 PM
usually women are smarter than men tbh
Myth tbh.

I believe being on meth and being black didn't help :lol I'm sure the police knew they were searching for black suspects even w/o being able to confirm from the victim.

resistanze
01-03-2014, 02:25 PM
:lol He LEANED into their car to show them the tickets?

I. Hustle
01-03-2014, 02:26 PM
:lol He LEANED into their car to show them the tickets?

They were probably showing some titteh.

mrsmaalox
01-03-2014, 02:28 PM
wow. if thats whining, then viva la espuelas throws a bitch fit every time i make a SAWM thread:lol

:lol

Reck
01-03-2014, 06:34 PM
never stick any portion of your body into the vehicle of a stranger. that's any easy way to get shot; you really can't retreat fast enough.

Yeah, he's lucky he didn't get a first hand bullet to the forehead.

What you got here is a pack of dumbasses. The chicks for almost killing the guy over tickets and actually showing up at a destination where you would be found out without effort- thanks for saving the state spare taxes whorebags.

And then there you have the good ol honest samaritan that thought it was a good idea to trust in Craigslist to begin with.

They all share the blame for being a pack of idiots.

Guy gets to be the victim only for almost getting killed but overall he's also a tool.

Buddy Mignon
01-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Damn... white man can't even prevent getting jacked by some teenage girls? Should of had his pistol.:lmao

Spur-Addict
01-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Short Bus graduates. Jail time for some fucking concert tickets.

DMC
01-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Wasn't there a thread here where Kool had his luggage stolen or pilfered on a recent trip? I could have sworn I saw that around here.

Thread
01-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Wasn't there a thread here where Kool had his luggage stolen or pilfered on a recent trip? I could have sworn I saw that around here.

Honestly, he told me it was an insurance scam, but, they sniffed it out early and gave him an opportunity to renege and he took it.

Chris
01-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Only aggravated robbery? I think there could be more charges added to that like vehicular assault and reckless endangerment of a child. Jay Z is whack anyways, fuck Jay Z.

DMC
01-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Honestly, he told me it was an insurance scam, but, they sniffed it out early and gave him an opportunity to renege and he took it.

That's not what I read. I read that he lost 50 dollars to the TSA.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-04-2014, 02:48 AM

uhhhhh, but they're black, right? How's that "racists", Rev?

:lol or do you think karaoke is a slur :lmao
dumb jackass

Viva Las Espuelas
01-04-2014, 02:51 AM

no, i don't. I just like pointing out that you are like that other loser Sharpton. no more, no less. don't want me to? then stop being a jackass and let Sharpton do it. it's really quite that easy. jackass.

Trill Clinton
01-04-2014, 11:00 AM
uhhhhh, but they're black, right? How's that "racists", Rev?

:lol or do you think karaoke is a slur :lmao
dumb jackass

no, i don't. I just like pointing out that you are like that other loser Sharpton. no more, no less. don't want me to? then stop being a jackass and let Sharpton do it. it's really quite that easy. jackass.
nobody called you racist, dummy lol. i said you pulled the race card. which you did by bringing up their race when it had nothing at all to do with the crime, then you went on to mock an entire race by typing "lol black people" because of the actions of 2 hoodrats, another race card lollolol damn.

and yes you do like to whine when i make fun of SAWM's then run to threads like this and mock blacks, sad. its gotten to you so bad that you have deemed me the Rev( i actually like it).

you dropped the race card, doggie. own it....

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2014, 03:05 AM
nobody called you racist, dummy lol. i said you pulled the race card. :lol What's the fucking difference?? :lol When I pull out my debit card at the ATM am I a debitist? :lmao You're so full of shit :lol

which you did by bringing up their race when it had nothing at all to do with the crime,Were they green? Pink? Fuscia? Plus, what are all your threads that you post about? Hmmmm, I think you're pointing this finger are yourself. Jackass. Geez you're dumb :lol

then you went on to mock an entire race by typing "lol black people"No, I didn't. Now you're quoting something I never said. I said "the blacks". Two people. That's notated with an "s", stupid. Damn, you're dumb and stupid :toast

DeadlyDynasty
01-05-2014, 03:14 AM

I made a promise to try and tone down the racism here, but that's just fucking retarded, no matter what color you are.

Brazil
01-05-2014, 07:26 AM
I made a promise to try and tone down the racism here, but that's just fucking retarded, no matter what color you are.

There are some pretty fucked up retard people in this world no matter what skin color... unbelievable.

TDMVPDPOY
01-05-2014, 07:53 AM
There are some pretty fucked up retard people in this world no matter what skin color... unbelievable.

why try to deny a tbomb? why be ashame of a tbomb?

those fkn clowns are old enough to know whats right or wrong, dont regret cause of a stupid decision making, nobody force them to be in that situation to be selfish greedy at the expense of others....

this applies to the 2 niglets and white trash methhead thread

resistanze
01-05-2014, 12:23 PM

They ran over a motherfucker for some Jigga tickets. You better believe they were gonna catch the show. :lol

Seriously, as dumb as those chicks were, why did he stick his head inside their car? Has he ever used Craiglist before? The golden Rules: 1) Meet in a public place 2) bring backup if possible

I remember a story in Toronto of some dumb motherfucker bringing $1000 to a donut shop to buy a phone @ 12AM. No one showed up, so he went back to his car and got robbed in the parking lot after the crew identified him :rollin

jeebus
01-05-2014, 12:45 PM
I made a promise to try and tone down the racism here
son please don't :cry

Oh, Gee!!
01-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Only aggravated robbery? I think there could be more charges added to that like vehicular assault and reckless endangerment of a child. Jay Z is whack anyways, fuck Jay Z.

aggravated robbery is the most serious of all the charges he faces

DMC
01-06-2014, 03:08 PM

Almost as bad as that question Creepn aksed me in that other thread.

The Gemini Method
01-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Just like the guy who got smoked for a PS 4 here on the west coast after answering an ad on Craigslist. Whatever happen to just finding some horny Jewess or a cheap fixie. Now people fixin' to get jacked and murdered because they don't follow common sense. When answering any ad: do it in a public place with additional people with you. Simplistic enough and yet it continues to happen...