PDA

View Full Version : Guys That Strip For Women Are Successful More Often Than Not

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2014, 09:23 AM
I know I can't be the only guy that thinks stripping for a woman is pretty cool...most women love it fellas...it's the reason I tried this move on CF....who here is with me? I can't be on an island by myself...no way....

This dance is pretty cool...I always joke with women that I was jealous of Tatum he did some moves in here that I don't have in my repertoire
JbIvOf0Xmzo

and this one too..I'm trying hard to learn it...I practice at home in the mirror...almost got it down

tCSPRqtZi2I

mrsmaalox
01-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Keep working on it. I just can't imagine how CuckingFunt could resist that one

CuckingFunt
01-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Keep working on it. I just can't imagine how CuckingFunt (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5793) could resist that one

It was pretty easy.

SnakeBoy
01-03-2014, 01:21 PM
First the tranny vids and now male stripper videos....hmmm???

Spur|n|Austin
01-03-2014, 01:54 PM
First the tranny vids and now male stripper videos....hmmm???

Yeah things are getting weird quick.

I. Hustle
01-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Male stripper vids? WTF?
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o487/thekrinker/dafuq.png

SnakeBoy
01-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Yeah things are getting weird quick.

Especially since he thinks they prove what a ladies man he is.

DJR210
01-03-2014, 02:13 PM
I know I can't be the only guy that thinks stripping for a woman is pretty cool :lmao with some of the threads you've posted recently you were pegged as a half a fag, but this will elevate you to 3/4 fag. Just a couple more of these and you're full blown flamer.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Keep working on it. I just can't imagine how CuckingFunt could resist that one

how come you hell bent on creating an adversarial relationship with Kool. What are you trying to prove. Is this about acceptance of the board? Are you trying to pile on like a grade school kid who thinks its cool? Be your own self act like the sexy GILF everyone thinks you are...don't quarrel with the best thing since sliced bread.

SnakeBoy
01-03-2014, 02:26 PM
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/photo/88/7578/Its-Kool-Aid-Man.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2014, 02:28 PM
This is how I roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvGZ30ojkQ4

That's what I'm talking bout. It takes a real man to dance for these Ho's

mrsmaalox
01-03-2014, 02:35 PM
how come you hell bent on creating an adversarial relationship with Kool. What are you trying to prove. Is this about acceptance of the board? Are you trying to pile on like a grade school kid who thinks its cool? Be your own self act like the sexy GILF everyone thinks you are...don't quarrel with the best thing since sliced bread.

:lol Funt rejects you and she becomes a tranny, I diss you and I become a GILF. Butthurt much?

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2014, 02:48 PM
:lol Funt rejects you and she becomes a tranny, I diss you and I become a GILF. Butthurt much?

I gave her her womanhood back but make no mistake she didnt reject me. She just couldnt get the man she wanted. She flirted with Kool and opened up to me...gave me special insight into herself and even her family. Your minds eye is blinded so i dont expect you to see it. But answer my question why are you hell bent on starting shit with a great guy ...i thought you were more mature than that and an independent thinker...besides aren't you a grandmother? Or old enough to be one?

CuckingFunt
01-03-2014, 02:53 PM
I gave her her womanhood back

I was never without it.

but make no mistake she didnt reject me.

I did.

She just couldnt get the man she wanted.

Very clearly didn't want you.

She flirted with Kool

I didn't.

and opened up to me...

I didn't.

gave me special insight into herself

I didn't.

and even her family.

Saying I'm part Sicilian is not giving special insight about my family.

mrsmaalox
01-03-2014, 02:54 PM
I gave her her womanhood back but make no mistake she didnt reject me. She just couldnt get the man she wanted. She flirted with Kool and opened up to me...gave me special insight into herself and even her family. Your minds eye is blinded so i dont expect you to see it. But answer my question why are you hell bent on starting shit with a great guy ...i thought you were more mature than that and an independent thinker...besides aren't you a grandmother? Or old enough to be one?

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2014, 03:01 PM
I was never without it.

I did.

Very clearly didn't want you.

I didn't.

I didn't.

I didn't.

Saying I'm part Sicilian is not giving special insight about my family.

Please I'm not an Xbox nerd don't force me to repost all that shit you sent me. You know how you got tons of gay people in your family.

CuckingFunt
01-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Please I'm not an Xbox nerd don't force me to repost all that shit you sent me. You know how you got tons of gay people in your family.

That's not special insight. There's absolutely nothing I told you that I wouldn't say here. Or that I haven't already.

I politely humored you. That's it. And I realize now that I shouldn't have.

Spur|n|Austin
01-03-2014, 03:09 PM

That was her way of flirting with you?

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2014, 04:33 PM
That's not special insight. There's absolutely nothing I told you that I wouldn't say here. Or that I haven't already.

I politely humored you. That's it. And I realize now that I shouldn't have.

^ no worries sweetie...this crowd supports you :lol ....however, I will SPiN this track for you :hat

WF3V2Q7x8Ao

NFO
01-03-2014, 07:11 PM

I'm guessing you found that out on your own rather than CF having to tell you.

Rogue
01-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Kool kind of as some Mike Meyer's personality imho. Meyer jumped off the Clausen's pier only to show his braveness, to re-impress his bitch and to rescue their relationship what was on a tilt, but predictably, the bitch didn't give a shit and Meyer ended up with a broken neck which would leave him paralyzed for the rest of his life. While Mike Meyer was recovering in the hospital, his bitch Carrie Bell who already wore on her ring finger the big stone that Mike bought her, was residing in NY fucking around with a mid-age man named "Kilroy".

You can surely live in a way more positive than that tbh, at least you can still walk and ejaculate

DMC
01-03-2014, 09:42 PM
I found a pick of Kool and his threesome...

http://animals.m0.timduru.org/ids/albums/chimpanzee/derSpeig4-Chimpanzees.jpg

Rogue
01-03-2014, 10:03 PM
how did you find it though? And there ain't just 3 in this pic, but 4, so... the rightmost one on the pic who seemed to be watching the whole thing, is that you? :rolleyes

Viva Las Espuelas
01-04-2014, 02:55 AM
:lmao

ChumpDumper
01-04-2014, 04:23 AM
So Kool has moved on from trannies to male strippers.

A pretty natural progression tbh.

He'll be posting videos of bears next.

AchillesHeel
01-04-2014, 05:50 AM
OP is gay

Thread
01-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Here's Tatum as "Pretty Boy Floyd" in maniacal flight under set triggers, the blues filling the frame.

TX1Gg1bdILc