PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Knicks at Rockets sponsored by honey nut cheerios

Suspect
01-03-2014, 03:12 PM
:cry i just hope rockets win so spurs fans dont make fun of me back tbh

Thread
01-03-2014, 04:42 PM
I need the Knicks here & I need 'em bad. I'll burn this fucker to the ground tonite if I get it.

This, I vow!

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2014, 04:46 PM
I need the Knicks here & I need 'em bad. I'll burn this fucker to the ground tonite if I get it.

This, I vow!

you'll should get it..the basketball gods have called you forth...your ministry is welcomed

lefty
01-03-2014, 08:13 PM
omg they are playing

KaiRMD1
01-03-2014, 08:27 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b279/VolunteerL/WorriedTennant.gif

Spur-Addict
01-03-2014, 08:52 PM
According to Walt Frazier, Andrea B, is Barn-Yarny

Thread
01-03-2014, 08:55 PM
If NY wins I gotta move fast with that barrel!!

Reck
01-03-2014, 08:56 PM
LOL beating the Spurs has given the Knicks all teh fire they needed.

Spurs, where if you're a shitty team and need a little confidence, come down to the AT&T center and they'll let you run a train for your pleasure.

KaiRMD1
01-03-2014, 08:56 PM
LOL beating the Spurs has given the Knicks all teh fire they needed.

Spurs, where if you're a shitty team and need a little confidence, come down to the AT&T center and they'll let you run a train for your pleasure.

Per par

DMC
01-03-2014, 09:45 PM
People acting shocked that one of the most stacked teams in the league is playing decent basketball.

Robz4000
01-03-2014, 09:51 PM
:lol Shumpert continuing to run train on the league

KaiRMD1
01-03-2014, 09:52 PM

http://i.imgur.com/UmWzh.gif

Rogue
01-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Knicks are an underachieving contender imho, if they somehow figure out a way to win they'll bounce back strongly and start to collect wins with a vengeance. I'd be surprised and disappointed if both NY teams missed playoffs in the shitty E:lolst tbh.

Reck
01-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Knicks are an underachieving contender imho, if they somehow figure out a way to win they'll bounce back strongly and start to collect wins with a vengeance. I'd be surprised and disappointed if both NY teams missed playoffs in the shitty E:lolst tbh.

Even at their strongest, Knicks are a 7th to 8th seed.

Bulaien999
01-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Ugh

lefty
01-03-2014, 10:16 PM
good game tbh

lefty
01-03-2014, 10:20 PM
Rockets' offense in the last 2 minutes of a game : ISOsama

lefty
01-03-2014, 10:26 PM
NYK :lol

Mal
:lmao JR SMith

lefty
:lol Friend Killer IQ

KaiRMD1
01-03-2014, 10:29 PM
http://i.minus.com/iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

Rogue
01-03-2014, 10:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Naenn_CjkRg

and Lockets' fans reaction :lol

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=247270

Thread
01-03-2014, 10:31 PM
- "What, Katie?.........No. Put the fuckin' barrel back. Fuck."

Robz4000
01-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Spurs lost to these braindead fucks?

lefty
01-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Spurs lost to these braindead fucks?
Tony Parker imo

Reck
01-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Roguey do you have an account over there for trolling purposes?

Reck
01-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Tony Parker imo

LOL No.

lefty
01-03-2014, 10:36 PM
LOL No.
LOL yes

Hero Ball cost us the game

Reck
01-03-2014, 10:37 PM
LOL yes

Hero Ball cost us the game

He contributed, no doubt but it was on all 5 starters.

Rogue
01-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Roguey do you have an account over there for trolling purposes?
not, haven't posted there ever since I enrolled at ST tbh. And there's a reason why there're few posters with postcounts of over 10,000 over there on crutchfans. If you make that many posts there without donating any $$$ to that website, you'd get automatically banned, I guess.

Suspect
01-03-2014, 10:45 PM
i fell asleep and just saw the score, thank goodness! :downspin:

Suspect
01-03-2014, 10:46 PM
lol faggot culburn

Thread
01-03-2014, 10:47 PM
lol faggot culburn

Shit, I feel like crying.

Rogue
01-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Crutchfans is just the US version of Redcafe imho, or vice versa. It's like you'd get banned there immediately the right next minute after you say anything bad about the home team (Lockets or the Womanchester disUnited) tbh.

Thread
01-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Crutchfans is just the US version of Redcafe imho, or vice versa. It's like you'd get banned there immediately the right next minute after you say anything bad about the home team (Lockets or the Womanchester disUnited) tbh.

Well, I hope you win tonite, Roguey. I'm pullin' for ya, but, it's lost something now. I'm not even going to venture a barrel if you win. My heart is just not in it anymore.

Rogue
01-03-2014, 10:55 PM
lol faggot culburn
someone just salty after my nigga shadowflames dumped him on msn and exposed him as a fag tbh. You're from Guilin (which's like just a few rivers away from Thailand), right?

Suspect
01-03-2014, 10:57 PM
someone just salty after my nigga shadowflames dumped him on msn and exposed him as a fag tbh. You're from Guilin (which's like just a few rivers away from Thailand), right?
you dont even know wtf your dumbass is talking about yet again since me and him are cool. you love following me and "lockets" fans around you dick riding idiot

Reck
01-03-2014, 10:58 PM
i fell asleep and just saw the score, thank goodness! :downspin:

Nice fairy tale scrah.

Suspect
01-03-2014, 10:59 PM
yall niggas know I show up regardless if rockets lose or not, I hold my Ls tbh

Rogue
01-03-2014, 11:01 PM
I don't care much about basketball either, tbh. I'll resume writing as soon as the semester is done, fuck basketball, fuck school and articles and everything. Goddess and all the literature concerning her are the only things that mean something in my life tbh. I'm going to edit my previous works, checking/fixing grammar and spelling errors, and then i'll publish them on booksiesilk and introduce my books to all my classmates and everyone.

Thread
01-03-2014, 11:05 PM
I don't care much about basketball either, tbh. I'll resume writing as soon as the semester is done, fuck basketball, fuck school and articles and everything. Goddess and all the literature concerning her are the only things that mean something in my life tbh. I'm going to edit my previous works, checking/fixing grammar and spelling errors, and then i'll publish them on booksiesilk and introduce my books to all my classmates and everyone.

Speaking of which, Rogue, I've been reading "Stranger in Hometown." Very good, Rogue. Enjoying it immensely. The clarity in your story telling is very fine. Easily and pleasantly visualized.

Run it thru a spell checker though.

Rogue
01-03-2014, 11:05 PM
you dont even know wtf your dumbass is talking about yet again since me and him are cool. you love following me and "lockets" fans around you dick riding idiot
you even asked shadow for my personal info and got told to GTFO :lol but instead he told me that you're from Guilin and everyone knows Guilin is just the Chinese version of Houston, the anus of the entire eastern Asia, which isn't only known to chinks but also everyone in the world tbh. For someone who lived inside the crevice of someone's butt it's impossible to know how some fresh air smells tbh.

Suspect
01-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Rogue is on Thread level of idiocy

Reck
01-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Speaking of which, Rogue, I've been reading "Stranger in Hometown." Very good, Rogue. Enjoying it immensely. The clarity in your story telling is very fine. Easily and pleasantly visualized.

Run it thru a spell checker though.

Admittingly I've only read just a few paragraph of the novel.

I'll save, print and read the revised version Rogue is working on.

Sorry scrah, truth be told. :cry

Bulaien999
01-03-2014, 11:11 PM
It's meltdown mode over at CF over Lin not getting playing time. I swear that site is not readable most of the time. Constant bickering over Lin, that you can't even enjoy a victory no matter how we got there

Thread
01-03-2014, 11:12 PM

Understood, Shad. It's forgotten.

Thread
01-03-2014, 11:14 PM
It's meltdown mode over at CF over Lin not getting playing time. I swear that site is not readable most of the time. Constant bickering over Lin, that you can't even enjoy a victory no matter how we got there

Look at ya's. All happy. Now you can be decent. Bunch a good time charlies. I feel sorry for ya's.

Bulaien999
01-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Look at ya's. All happy. Now you can be decent. Bunch a good time charlies. I feel sorry for ya's.

Are you speaking with a Irish accent or have you gone full retard?

Thread
01-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Are you speaking with a Irish accent or have you gone full retard?

Only thing worse than a sore loser is a chickenshit winner, 9's. Your people epitomize that kind of winner.

I'd be ashamed.

Bulaien999
01-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Only thing worse than a sore loser is a chickenshit winner, 9's. Your people epitomize that kind of winner.

I'd be ashamed.

48 million Cub to sit at home?

Thread
01-03-2014, 11:31 PM
48 million Cub to sit at home?

Hey, dummy, that $48 million doesn't start till next season. He's sitting home now on back-to-back.

Next!!!

Rogue
01-03-2014, 11:35 PM

I ain't gonna revise stranger in hometown tbh, I'm satisfied with this novel the way it is. I got the inspiration for writing this novel from a grad school classmate of mine, Fernando. We randomly talked about college life like we usually did one day during a CAT class, when we happened to find out that guy whom we both knew - Jenkins. I knew Jenkins because he was my classmate in primary school, Fernando knew him because they were classmates in college during undergraduate years. And what surprised me more is, Fernando told me that Jenkins was once in a relationship with Leigh, the same bitch I had a crush on during highschool time.

I had set up my mind to focus of schoolwork at the time, but after the talk with Fernando I decided to spend 2 weeks or something writing a novel dedicated to Jenkins, a friend both to me and to Fernando. Life itself is a story, in some way, so I had to write it down before the inspiration faded away.

Thank you and Cully for reading my novel tbh, I know it is coarsely made and there're so many aspects needing to be improved concerning my writing, but thank you anyway. Even if you've only read one page of it, I wish it is this... the masturbation scene was the highlight of the entire novel tbh, I couldn't help but masturbate 2-3 times while writing that part tbh.

I played computer games the whole day without no intervention except some short breaks for dinner and toilet, and I felt jaded and exhausted at night. I lied in bed, staring at the ceiling with my motionless eyes. I felt sleepy and tired, yet I couldn’t fall asleep somehow. I felt lonely, and scared of the darkness. I wanted to cry, but not as much as I wanted tears to glue up my eyelids so that I would be forced to sleep, yet my eyes were still dry as my pants. I slid my hands down to that soft spot, touching it and groping it until I felt hard inside my hands. I grabbed the hard part in one hand, the soft bag in the other. I began rubbing against the hard one, roughly and hard like it owned me money, the other hand tapping the sack gently and repeatedly.

I felt intense pressure inside my belly as if it was going to explode… I hadn’t masturbated for about two months prior, the longest drought for me since my first time. I and several best friends (from junior middle school) had a theory that masturbation would bring you back luck in an exam, and the longer you were clear of it the better you would do in the exam. And that was probably one reason, but there was another reason for me… I wanted to save it for someone, save the full load for… well, for Leigh, to be exact. Yet it didn’t come, it never came.

But I was coming… it felt like a flood between my legs and that area of cloth was instantly soaked. I took that shit off, wiped myself clean with the rear half of it. Yet I still felt unsatisfied, so I did it all over again, and again, shedding the remaining load into the shaggy pants. My heart thumped hard and my breath hoarse, like I had run a mile, and I had no intention to stop yet… I did it seven or eight rounds in total, beating and squeezing the tap until it ran completely dry. I felt tired, really tired and exhausted, and relieved, and finally I fell asleep with the mess.

Bulaien999
01-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Hey, dummy, that $48 million doesn't start till next season. He's sitting home now on back-to-back.

Next!!!

So you agree, he is getting paid to do nothing this one?

Sitting at home after that broom job

Thread
01-03-2014, 11:44 PM
So you agree, he is getting paid to do nothing this one?

Sitting at home after that broom job

The contract isn't just for the bads, 9's. Its' for the goods. He's went back-to-back + he stopped that Lottery Pick from coming back here. I can't ask for more than that. Could you?