PDA

View Full Version : The Mysterious Case of Elisa Lam

Spur|n|Austin
01-03-2014, 05:13 PM
I remember reading about this when it first happened, but now reading this article, it's even more eerie to me.

@ 1:57 of the elevator video, her arms do some weird shit before she walks away and disappears.

Check it out:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/

lefty
01-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Its ok

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 05:44 PM
interesting. that was a pretty creepy, but interesting article. i cant believe that place is still renting out rooms.

ScoobyDoo
01-03-2014, 05:46 PM
rucking rhosts!

RD2191
01-03-2014, 05:50 PM
:wakeup

Spur|n|Austin
01-03-2014, 06:01 PM
:wakeup

The famous Robby boy's comment in every thread. So deep!

RD2191
:hat

RD2191
Seriously though, are you thinking she got murdered or some sort or paranormal shit?

Spur|n|Austin
01-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Seriously though, are you thinking she got murdered or some sort or paranormal shit?

That's the oddity of it all. It would have been impossible for her to get in the tank herself and close the lid. It also would have been pretty tough for someone to take her up there without triggering the alarm and not be on camera either.

Not sure about paranormal, it's a creepy story which is unsolved. Her actions in the elevator don't make the story line any less eerie either.

RD2191
01-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Her body was found two weeks after her death, after hotel guests complained about the water’s taste and color.
Read more at http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/#Cd6fYk46X5VolOjE.99

:vomit:

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 06:18 PM
i just got done reading the nightstalker's wiki page

http://sentimentalmoviemarathon.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/weebay.gif?w=580

lefty
01-03-2014, 06:20 PM
I think she wanted to go upstairs to commit suicide and the elevator was not working well, so she to decided to take the stairs

And her moving her hands like that just show that she was a bit loca

Spur|n|Austin
01-03-2014, 06:24 PM

Ramirez was a crazy dude indeed.

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 06:29 PM
so jack unterweger sodomized his victims with tree branches. that's the same thing philip chism did in the danvers case..man. however, unterweger doesn't fit the traditional SAWM role considering he was very charismatic and charming. those are the most dangerous :wakeup

01Snake
01-03-2014, 06:33 PM

I lived in Mission Viejo at the time and he killed some lady a few blocks over from our house. That guy is seriously mental.

Trill Clinton
01-03-2014, 06:48 PM
I lived in Mission Viejo at the time and he killed some lady a few blocks over from our house. That guy is seriously mental.

yea he fits the definition of socially awkward. had to be a scary time for a lot of elderly couples in that area.

Thread
01-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Girl was on her way to my house back in the early '70s, we lived about a mile apart. She was coming over to cut school & "feel it." My parents had left for work. Christ to get her to do anything back then, or, 44 years later is nigh on impossible, but, that's for another day. There was a shopping center twixt our homes "Brookgate" and she was walking across it's parking lot when this car pulled up to her and the guy asked her a question, but, she couldn't hear him. Now, she's only 15 and she's inching closer & closer as she's trying to make out what he's asking. As she gets within arm's length he flings the door open and grabs her by the arm, but, only grasps onto her winter coat and she pulled away tearing the sleeve. He got scared and took off in his car. The coat is still here in the house and we've never forgotten that day. I almost lost her. I don't even want to think of what he was going to do. We still talk about it once in awhile.

Floyd Pacquiao
01-03-2014, 07:38 PM
wow that's crazy. there's to many synchronicities to just be a coincidence imo. her murder was probably part of a satanic ritual performed by the nations elite.

DJR210
01-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Gone off them bath salts, that's it.

DMC
01-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Girl was on her way to my house back in the early '70s, we lived about a mile apart. She was coming over to cut school & "feel it." My parents had left for work. Christ to get her to do anything back then, or, 44 years later is nigh on impossible, but, that's for another day. There was a shopping center twixt our homes "Brookgate" and she was walking across it's parking lot when this car pulled up to her and the guy asked her a question, but, she couldn't hear him. Now, she's only 15 and she's inching closer & closer as she's trying to make out what he's asking. As she gets within arm's length he flings the door open and grabs her by the arm, but, only grasps onto her winter coat and she pulled away tearing the sleeve. He got scared and took off in his car. The coat is still here in the house and we've never forgotten that day. I almost lost her. I don't even want to think of what he was going to do. We still talk about it once in awhile.

And how many times have you done that yourself?

DMC
01-03-2014, 07:50 PM
She was on drugs. Her hand movements were not unusual. She was bending her fingers backward on one hand with the other, and the movements she made to the side with her hands were as if she was playing air piano.

She probably went to the roof via the stairs, found the water tank and climbed inside and drowned.

Joyrider
01-03-2014, 07:51 PM
She was on drugs. Her hand movements were not unusual. She was bending her fingers backward on one hand with the other, and the movements she made to the side with her hands were as if she was playing air piano.

She probably went to the roof via the stairs, found the water tank and climbed inside and drowned.

Coroner reports show she had no alcohol or drugs in her system.

DJR210
01-03-2014, 07:53 PM

Bath salts or synthetic drugs may not show up in the toxicology report..

Creepn
01-03-2014, 08:31 PM

Lol I play the piano and you don't use those hand movements to play any sort of piano music. The tank is alarmed as well. How she bypass the alarm and closed the tank lid after that?

Thread
01-03-2014, 08:41 PM
What kind of hotel establishment has the potable water running from the roof? That doesn't sound legal, or, at least normal.

Two weeks in there she probably looked like that chubby zombie in that farm well in that early episode of "The Walking Dead."

DMC
01-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Lol I play the piano and you don't use those hand movements to play any sort of piano music. The tank is alarmed as well. How she bypass the alarm and closed the tank lid after that?

Hotel covering it's ass. Someone left the tank open by accident, she went inside and drowned. They found her and closed the lid (or said it was closed when they arrived).

DMC
01-03-2014, 08:50 PM

She couldn't even see the buttons, she had to stoop to see them. She was fucking high.

Creepn
01-03-2014, 08:53 PM
Hotel covering it's ass. Someone left the tank open by accident, she went inside and drowned. They found her and closed the lid (or said it was closed when they arrived).
So they just let her rot for two weeks and contaminate the water just so they can deny about the lid? I'm not understanding the reasonibg behind this.

Rogue
01-03-2014, 09:08 PM
bitch's carcase might pollute the drinking water of that hotel but at least the murder made it impossible for bitch to spoil the American Gene pool with the swampy soft opening between her legs, which's definitely good news imho.

DMC
01-03-2014, 09:14 PM
So they just let her rot for two weeks and contaminate the water just so they can deny about the lid? I'm not understanding the reasonibg behind this.

No, dumbass, they went to check out the tank and found her, then said the lid was closed because it's supposed to be closed. Do you think the hotel is going to admit they left it open?

Thread
01-03-2014, 09:29 PM
No, dumbass, they went to check out the tank and found her, then said the lid was closed because it's supposed to be closed. Do you think the hotel is going to admit they left it open?

Where did the water come from that was in that tank?

DPG21920
01-03-2014, 10:00 PM

That question :lmao

DMC
01-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Where did the water come from that was in that tank?

It's their water. That's how they generate water pressure in older buildings that don't have good pressure on higher floors, and it also serves as a water storage (buffer) tank. It's fed the same way water towers are fed.

oh crap
01-04-2014, 02:17 AM

Lived in Oceanside on a Military base at a very young age at the time and still remember how big of a deal this was. This shit had everyone on edge.

irishock
01-04-2014, 04:11 AM
she was walking across it's parking lot

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!! Thread, wtf?

Thread
01-04-2014, 08:52 AM
It's their water. That's how they generate water pressure in older buildings that don't have good pressure on higher floors, and it also serves as a water storage (buffer) tank. It's fed the same way water towers are fed.

I don't want to seem a pain in the ass on this point, but, you're saying it's from the city water system, just piped up to the roof so that gravity allows it to be used by the hotel guests, D? I just find this part of the story fascinating.

Thread
01-04-2014, 08:53 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!! Thread, wtf?

What's so surprising about that, shocky?

irishock
01-04-2014, 08:55 AM
What's so surprising about that, shocky?

possessive

Bill_Brasky
01-04-2014, 10:21 AM

She was also decomposing in a water tank for two weeks before they found her, wouldn't traces of drugs be gone by then?

Bill_Brasky
01-04-2014, 10:24 AM
That question :lmao

Seriously, my five year old cousin has better reasoning than that.

Thread
01-04-2014, 10:37 AM
She was also decomposing in a water tank for two weeks before they found her, wouldn't traces of drugs be gone by then?

The guests in Room 1102 had 'em for a while. tee, hee.

Can you imagine it?

DMC
01-04-2014, 10:38 AM
I don't want to seem a pain in the ass on this point, but, you're saying it's from the city water system, just piped up to the roof so that gravity allows it to be used by the hotel guests, D? I just find this part of the story fascinating.

Either that or ghost water.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2014, 11:22 AM
I don't want to seem a pain in the ass on this point, but, you're saying it's from the city water system, just piped up to the roof so that gravity allows it to be used by the hotel guests, D? I just find this part of the story fascinating.Yeah, it's regular tap water. There are thousands of these in NYC.

Lam was bipolar, so that certainly could have had something to do with it. As difficult as it might have been for her to get up into a tank herself, it would be moreso for a person trying to get her into one, especially if she were dead or unconscious.

http://media.nbcbayarea.com/images/ceciltanks.jpg

DMC
01-04-2014, 11:44 AM
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt254/smeinzer/6a00d8341c630a53ef017c36fb1845970b-640wi.jpg

You can see from this photo that, if she gained roof access, then she only needed to climb that maintenance ladder and she's then above the water tanks. She could have easily dropped down onto one of them and if the lid was missing and at night, she could have fallen into one (or gone in intentionally).

ChumpDumper
01-04-2014, 11:56 AM
I know who killed Elisa Lam. The Mysterious Video of the Girl in Elevator who ended up "mysteriously dead" at the bottom of a closed off water tank. - I believe I am the only person on this entire planet who knows what happened. I knew it the first time news of the strange video started circulating the internet weeks ago. I have just kept my mouth shut because there is a lot more to it and of course.... cases like this.. I just did not want to draw any attention to myself but I know exactly why they did it and yes it was indeed a ritualistic murder. Just like Paul Walker's. However, for Lam's case I have so much detail that it may blow your mind. I know it blew my mind and that's why I was debating on weather or not I should blog about it as I did not want to have anything to do with it... except for the fact that this ritual murder was directly linked to my ritual murder last year..... So... kinda makes it hard for me to talk about, but ......

Thread
01-04-2014, 12:10 PM
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt254/smeinzer/6a00d8341c630a53ef017c36fb1845970b-640wi.jpg

You can see from this photo that, if she gained roof access, then she only needed to climb that maintenance ladder and she's then above the water tanks. She could have easily dropped down onto one of them and if the lid was missing and at night, she could have fallen into one (or gone in intentionally).

But, what would her motive be to go up there to begin with? One would have no idea they were water tanks if she was intent on suicide. Why not just hop off the edge of the Cecil?

ChumpDumper
01-04-2014, 12:24 PM
But, what would her motive be to go up there to begin with? One would have no idea they were water tanks if she was intent on suicide. Why not just hop off the edge of the Cecil?Or just jump out the window? Plenty of people do that there.

Conversely, why dump someone in a water tank? It's not a vat of acid.

DMC
01-04-2014, 12:32 PM
But, what would her motive be to go up there to begin with? One would have no idea they were water tanks if she was intent on suicide. Why not just hop off the edge of the Cecil?

She was obviously trying to go up the elevator and couldn't because she pushed all the buttons at the same time. Then you can see she's talking, perhaps to herself, possibly saying "I pushed 1, 2, 3, 4..." using her fingers to count. She then likely takes the stairs. That would be a long climb. It would exhaust someone.

Someone who's irrational doesn't do rational things. Add to that the possibility that the hotel maintenance covered it up and it starts to add up. I don't know how or why she got into the tank, but why not just throw her off the tower if you're going to kill her? Why put her somewhere that you know is going to come back to you (anyone who had the key to the lock would be suspect).

The video evidence is that she was behaving irrationally.

Thread
01-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Conversely, why dump someone in a water tank? It's not a vat of acid.

To make a statement of {evil}.

Thread
01-04-2014, 01:08 PM
The video evidence is that she was behaving irrationally.

I agree, but, jumping to the facts that she ended up in the water tank is fantastic. Someone(s) put her in there.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2014, 01:10 PM
To make a statement of {evil}.Or she just made her own statement of {crazy}.

apalisoc_9
01-04-2014, 01:24 PM

She looked like she was in a state of panic. Noticed how she was peeking out of the elevator?

and yeah..If this was truly suicide, what's stopping her from just jumping of the building? Slitting her own throat?

Either the devil was on to her or it was murder the latter being the most realistic obviously.

Thread
01-04-2014, 01:28 PM
^& perhaps she was involved with a cult of pagans and they were hinting around of a human sacrifice and she said she was going out for a pack of smokes or hard candy just to get away and the pagans smelled a rat. A couple of stout ones could knock her out in an instant and toss her in there without much effort.

Lincoln
01-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Weird and creepy story tbh...don't know what to think. Seems like a lot of effort if it was a murder but the elevator video makes you think drugs or paranormal.

Lincoln
01-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Just read the night slashers wiki page as well. Holy fuck that was a good read. Takes skill to break into that many homes, rape, burglarize, murder, and steal that many cars without getting caught. He had a weird fetish for older people too

apalisoc_9
01-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Just read the night slashers wiki page as well. Holy fuck that was a good read. Takes skill to break into that many homes, rape, burglarize, murder, and steal that many cars without getting caught. He had a weird fetish for older people too

Link?

I googled night slasher and I all got was some video game and a movie...

EDIT: NVM

Trill Clinton
01-04-2014, 02:02 PM
its hard for me to believe this was an accidental death or suicide. i read those water towers had an alarm sensor and were locked. how was she able to bypass the sensors and unlock the tower without drawing someone's attention???

either a group of people stalked her and committed murder or there are some supernatural forces at play. the story also said she as "probably bi polar" not she had bi polar, big difference. anyways, her actions in the vid don't appear to be bi polar. people with bi polar disorder are either very happy or extremely depressed or sad. from the vid if anything she suffered from some extreme psychosis like schizophrenia(sp) but she wasn't diagnosed with that. any mental health experts care to enlighten a brotha?

Relevancy
01-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Damn just read it and watched the video. The thing that caught my attention more is the way she was moving/bending her arms and stuff, I wonder why she did that? the article also said there was no drugs found on her body, plus she had no history of drug abuse.

This is the only story that cannot be solved/unsolved. Was she suicidal? coo-coo?

tlongII
01-04-2014, 02:07 PM
She was wacko.

Relevancy
01-04-2014, 02:10 PM
She was wacko.Hmm I find that very hard to believe if she didn't have any history of mental illness..

So one day she just decided to do this? Seems like none of us can reach a clear conclusion. Creepy indeed.

DMC
01-04-2014, 02:31 PM
She looked like she was in a state of panic. Noticed how she was peeking out of the elevator?

and yeah..If this was truly suicide, what's stopping her from just jumping of the building? Slitting her own throat?

Either the devil was on to her or it was murder the latter being the most realistic obviously.

She wasn't supposed to stop in that area. She did though. She likes the game "Left for Dead" so it makes me wonder if she met someone online and wanted to play it at that hotel or possibly wanted to check out the roof to see if it had similar features. I see no reason for her to be at that shithole of a hotel for any other reason than it's morbid history, except for the price. The rooftop can be accessed via a fire escape on the 15th floor (see the pic I posed above with the red arrow).

DMC
01-04-2014, 02:34 PM
its hard for me to believe this was an accidental death or suicide. i read those water towers had an alarm sensor and were locked. how was she able to bypass the sensors and unlock the tower without drawing someone's attention???

either a group of people stalked her and committed murder or there are some supernatural forces at play. the story also said she as "probably bi polar" not she had bi polar, big difference. anyways, her actions in the vid don't appear to be bi polar. people with bi polar disorder are either very happy or extremely depressed or sad. from the vid if anything she suffered from some extreme psychosis like schizophrenia(sp) but she wasn't diagnosed with that. any mental health experts care to enlighten a brotha?

There are few real facts being discussed in this thread.

The cisterns didn't have alarms. The door to the roof did. You don't have to use the door to the roof to access the roof, since there is a fire escape that accesses the 15th floor. Look at those water tanks, they aren't high tech. They're just tanks.

jeebus
01-04-2014, 02:37 PM
:lol nice website. first off, residents complained of low water pressure, not bad tasting water :lol and rofl, the video was edited. right before the door closes, the time on the bottom, although not clear, skips and pauses before the elevator closes. obviously edited to make it look paranormal. bitch was on drugs or some shit and accidentally killed herself while on said drugs.

Non issue.

redzero
01-04-2014, 02:46 PM
It's always funny to see people come up with ridiculous theories when faced with an unexplained phenomenon. "I don't know what happened" is a perfectly fine answer.

Trill Clinton
01-04-2014, 02:53 PM
There are few real facts being discussed in this thread.

The cisterns didn't have alarms. The door to the roof did. You don't have to use the door to the roof to access the roof, since there is a fire escape that accesses the 15th floor. Look at those water tanks, they aren't high tech. They're just tanks.

you think she took the fire escape to the roof? how would she in her mental mindstate, know the fire escape has access from the 15 floor?

But as you can see from the pictures below of the hotel’s water tanks, how Lam could have climbed up to the top of the 8-foot tall, 4-foot diameter tank, pushed aside the lid, “accidentally” fell into the tank, then put the lid back on and “accidentally drowned” defies a rational explanation. For an assailant to drag her body up to the top of the tank would be even more difficult.

The only ways to get to the roof are via a fire escape and a locked door to which only employees have access. The door is equipped with an alarm system that notifies hotel personnel if someone is on the roof.

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/cecil-hotel-water-tanks.jpg

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/cecil-hotel-water-tanks1.jpg

looking at the height of those tanks make it hard to believe she climbed them and was able to lift the metal tops off and slide it securely back on. those tops look pretty heavy

Relevancy
01-04-2014, 02:53 PM
It's always funny to see people come up with ridiculous theories when faced with an unexplained phenomenon. "I don't know what happened" is a perfectly fine answer.Yeah I don't understand why its so frightening for some people to say their not sure about something.

DMC
01-04-2014, 03:12 PM
you think she took the fire escape to the roof? how would she in her mental mindstate, know the fire escape has access from the 15 floor?

But as you can see from the pictures below of the hotel’s water tanks, how Lam could have climbed up to the top of the 8-foot tall, 4-foot diameter tank, pushed aside the lid, “accidentally” fell into the tank, then put the lid back on and “accidentally drowned” defies a rational explanation. For an assailant to drag her body up to the top of the tank would be even more difficult.

The only ways to get to the roof are via a fire escape and a locked door to which only employees have access. The door is equipped with an alarm system that notifies hotel personnel if someone is on the roof.

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/cecil-hotel-water-tanks.jpg

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/cecil-hotel-water-tanks1.jpg

looking at the height of those tanks make it hard to believe she climbed them and was able to lift the metal tops off and slide it securely back on. those tops look pretty heavy

Why that particular tank? It was against that wall which has that roof next to it which is accessible via a ladder. The firemen didn't go that route because they weren't required to, but you can easily see that a person who climbed atop that roof using the service ladder could easily access the top of that tank. Since roof access can be gained from the 15th floor, and since I know it, I am sure she could know it as well especially since she was there a couple of days before she went up there (assuming it was her first trip up there).

Trill Clinton
01-04-2014, 03:19 PM
but you only know about the fire escape because you found a photo online. how would she know to access the fire escape from the 15th floor? who goes to a hotel and pinpoints the fire escape?

how do you explain her removing the lid, hopping inside the tank, and securing the lid back on before she drown. if the tank is 8 feet deep, how was she able to secure the lid back on while floating in the water? just doesn't add up.

DMC
01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/roofCecil_zps81fe0842.jpg

1. 15th floor fire escape (roof access)
2. Stairs
3. Utility ladder
4. Access point to top of tanks (especially the one where she was found).

She didn't have to use 2. She likely went from 1 to 3 to 4 and from there to the tank.

Trill Clinton
01-04-2014, 03:21 PM
nevermind, i see you have a theory that the tank she jumped into may have had a missing lid.

Trill Clinton
01-04-2014, 03:23 PM
if she took the stairway, its odd they would rule it accidental death rather than suicide. if she indeed took all those steps, i'd rule it a suicide because she had a plan.

Thread
01-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Never shilly shalley with 3 entities:::1 is the worst and so forth.

1. Gypsies
2. Biker gangs
3. Devil worshipers

Thebesteva
01-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Creepy stuff, however, the coroner suggested that he believed the fact that Elisa had bipolar disorder probably played a major role in her death. I know its tempting to go the 'paranormal' route and that video is creepy but if she indeed had bipolar disorder and perhaps was under enormous stress and tried narcotics, it could have led to her accidental death.

There's a ton of ways I can imagine she got onto the roof top of a shitty hotel and the hotel wants to pretend its an impossibility. That hotel is by Skid row, its rich in history of murders and stuff because its one of the most poverty stricken locations on the planet.

The real question you got to ask is why was a girl with bipolar disorder allowed by her family to take a vacation ALONE for SEVERAL MONTHS in Los Angeles? A bit odd

DMC
01-04-2014, 04:25 PM
It's not tempting for me to go the "paranormal" route, only the uneducated will do so. It's not a movie. Only in movies is the paranormal angle valid. IRL, it was either homicide, suicide or accident.

Thebesteva
01-04-2014, 05:08 PM
You guys remember that weird movie Dark Water? Where Jennifer Connley and her family move to a hotel and she keeps getting weird leaks and paranormal crap and the big twist at the ending is some girl died on the roof in the water tank or something. I think thats what stems a lot of the paranormal stuff and perhaps this girl was a die hard Dark Water movie fan

Thread
01-04-2014, 05:17 PM
^Is that girl Jennifer, OR, woman Jennifer?

DMC
01-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Shaved pussy Jennifer

http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/profile-gallery/orig/seryh4re%20%281%29.JPG

Thread
01-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Shaved pussy Jennifer

I'll do girl Jennifer, but, that's it...no woman.

Thebesteva
01-04-2014, 05:21 PM
^Is that girl Jennifer, OR, woman Jennifer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcpJVEp047Q

Thread
01-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Shaved pussy Jennifer

http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/profile-gallery/orig/seryh4re%20%281%29.JPG

That's girl Jennifer.

DMC
01-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Hide and seek makes sense. She hid in a container on the roof and couldn't get out.

DMC
01-04-2014, 05:46 PM
http://media.nbclosangeles.com/images/654*368/ceciltanks.jpg

The hatch is close enough to that wall that a person could accidentally fall into it if they were trying to lower themselves onto that tank from the roof.

Thebesteva
01-04-2014, 05:52 PM
http://media.nbclosangeles.com/images/654*368/ceciltanks.jpg

The hatch is close enough to that wall that a person could accidentally fall into it if they were trying to lower themselves onto that tank from the roof.

There's a lot of 'odd' stuff surrounding this case. Like Tila Tequila who came out and said Elisa Lam and Paul Walker's death are all part of a sacrafice or some bizarre shit.

http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Tila-Tequila-Murder.jpg

Thebesteva
01-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Also, Tila Tequila basically claims the Jews killed these people, and the Jews are linked to Satan somehow or some crazy stuff about Jews. Reminds me of that kids sig video here where Ben Stiller blames the Asians

DMC
01-04-2014, 06:47 PM
I don't pay attention to sensationalism bullshit. In fact, when someone tells me "I'm a spiritual person" I immediately think nutjob.

jeebus
01-04-2014, 06:52 PM
The real question you got to ask is why was a girl with bipolar disorder allowed by her family to take a vacation ALONE for SEVERAL MONTHS in Los Angeles? A bit odd

Most people in the world try their best to ignore mental illnesses. Same situation with this dead slut.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2014, 06:57 PM
So what's this thread about? I'm too lazy to figure it out but it seems like some people are being really stupid.

Thebesteva
01-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Most people in the world try their best to ignore mental illnesses. Same situation with this dead slut.

As tempting as it is to say there's more to the story, this is the truth. Whatever happened to crazy? - Chris Rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq32_26Vpno

DMC
01-04-2014, 07:41 PM
So what's this thread about? I'm too lazy to figure it out but it seems like some people are being really stupid.

Chink in the drink, is it satanic, a ghost or just a chink on the brink?

DPG21920
01-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Some of the questions in this thread :lol

benefactor
01-05-2014, 09:53 AM
The bipolar angle is the simplest and most likely explanation. A severe manic state can cause psychosis which can lead to hearing voices and paranoia. That would pretty much explain everything that happened in the video.

thispego
01-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Stone cold Steve Austin right on tha money

Bill_Brasky
01-05-2014, 12:57 PM
I like the "she was murdered" theory....for everyone who says why didn't they just throw her off the roof? That would have drawn attention. That would have got the killer(s) caught. Leaving her in the water tank not only gave them two weeks before anyone found her, but by the time they did find her she was so badly decomposed that they couldn't properly test for drugs. If someone killed her they did it brilliantly.

Though the bitch was probably just crazy.

Suspect
01-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Im not watching that tbqh

RD2191
01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Im not watching that tbqh
:lol

Suspect
01-05-2014, 06:24 PM
went and watched it, it just seems like shes schizophrenic or maybe she was communicating with someone down the hall? lol either way wasnt as spooky as made out to be, just really weird

RD2191
01-05-2014, 06:37 PM
watch it again at night while you're alone

jeebus
01-05-2014, 07:49 PM
watch it again at night while you're alone
I did the first time around; I believe I was on the shitter. is it supposed to help your bowel movement or something?

UZER
01-05-2014, 08:07 PM
I did the first time around; I believe I was on the shitter. is it supposed to help your bowel movement or something?

yes...exactly

JudynTX
01-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Hmmmmm, two sex offenders lived on the 10th floor. I bet that's a huge clue right there.

Creepn
01-06-2014, 12:21 PM
I like the "she was murdered" theory....for everyone who says why didn't they just throw her off the roof? That would have drawn attention. That would have got the killer(s) caught. Leaving her in the water tank not only gave them two weeks before anyone found her, but by the time they did find her she was so badly decomposed that they couldn't properly test for drugs. If someone killed her they did it brilliantly.

Though the bitch was probably just crazy.

Nah if someone is chasing you, you wouldn't be pushing buttons, waiting for the elevator to close, and making weird hand movements. You would haul ass down the stairs to the lobby and call police.