PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Hoops Czar:lmao..

HarlemHeat37
01-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Deron Williams Already on the decline? He's just entering his prime and I don't see a huge slip in production. He's taking more shots causing his assists to drop a tick but he's playing on a lousy team with no other reliable scorers. And since you brought up fat.... and you won't believe who made the list.

http:// http://www.swifteconomics.com/2011/08/29/lies-damned-lies-and-statistics-the-bmi/

If you want to see decline, look no further than Dwayne Wade tbh...!!!

some takes on the Heat since their big 3 was created

You really are a fan boy if you think picking Boston (two straight finals appearances and season series winner) and Chicago ( the leagues best record and sweepers of the Heat in the regular season) were bad prediction. Take off blinders Didley Dynasty

Heat never got out of the conference finals for me

If Miami, Lakers in five ( Miami winning one is contigent on Lebron's participation)

:lmao just coasting

It's not called coasting. The better team won but feel free to come up with some more excuses.

The Heat aren't winning shit.

Lol Lebron James.... 2 points in the fourth quarter and overtime. Any team that thinks he's the answer.

:lol game 2 ecstasy. It was a must win game for the Heat. No way the heat would have come back from a 2-0 deficit. The Bulls played like trash the entire game and it was tied with 4 minutes to go. The Bulls will take either game three or four and the series will be tied at two heading back to Chicago.

Good grief. Lebron and Wade played poorly, but Bosh played like a man possessed. The Bulls are a more balanced and complete team.

No brainer... Bulls in 6

The only way Miami wins a championship is if Boston and Chicago forfeit.

Miami is the flavor of the week.... Beat a couple of quality teams at home and abuse a mentally weak Atlanta team and all of a sudden, they're one of the favorites. There's a reason Miami's 0-6 vs Boston and Chicago. Miami is terrible in close games and things aren't going to change just because the playoffs are around the corner.

lefty
01-03-2014, 10:19 PM
:lmao

timtonymanu
01-03-2014, 10:28 PM

Does Hoops Czar ever admit he's wrong? I'm not familiar with his posting that much.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Harlem with the hard on for LeBron, per par..

Reck
01-03-2014, 10:32 PM

Does Hoops Czar ever admit he's wrong? I'm not familiar with his posting that much.

Gotta give him points for consistency.

Good ol Czar just doesn't like the Heat. :lol

Kool Bob Love
01-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Harlem with the hard on for LeBron, per par..

He's trollin.

Clipper Nation
01-03-2014, 11:25 PM

thunderup
01-04-2014, 08:44 AM
:lmao Harlem getting ethered in the same thread made upstairs

AchillesHeel
01-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Harlem, why are you giving Czar that much attention, tbh? He says stupid shit on purpose. No one can be that bad.

Bill_Brasky
01-04-2014, 10:13 AM
:lmao Harlem getting ethered in the same thread made upstairs

Oh hey thunderup, still a complete twat I see.

Arnold Toht
01-04-2014, 10:27 AM
He's trollin.

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-12-2014, 10:58 PM