PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Bynum for HWSNBN

cjw
01-03-2014, 11:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10240190/richard-jefferson-utah-jazz-now-potential-trade-target-cleveland-cavaliers-look-move-andrew-bynum

I don't understand what half the GMs in the league are doing...

DMC
01-03-2014, 11:29 PM
I cannot believe teams still look at Richard Jefferson at 11m a year.

Chinook
01-03-2014, 11:52 PM
:lmao if Jefferson gets traded thrice on that contract.

That said, he's been decent this season. I think he'll be an interesting buyout candidate for some teams.

Arnold Toht
01-04-2014, 10:33 AM
:lmao if Jefferson gets traded thrice on that contract.

That said, he's been decent this season. I think he'll be an interesting buyout candidate for some teams.

You signed him to that fucking deal, and you got away from it. Lucky bastards.

DMC
01-04-2014, 11:12 AM
You signed him to that fucking deal, and you got away from it. Lucky bastards.
And got Jax instead and got away from that as well.

Thread
01-04-2014, 11:15 AM
And got Jax instead and got away from that as well.

He ended up slapping Pop in the face though. And who's knows maybe the Pop/Jackson feud was enough to shake down the thunder and permit 6 to take place.

DMC
01-04-2014, 11:18 AM
He ended up slapping Pop in the face though. And who's knows maybe the Pop/Jackson feud was enough to shake down the thunder and permit 6 to take place.

Jax was gone before the playoffs began. We had TMac, we were set.

Besides, Spurs didn't fall to 6, they rose to it as made evident by their performance in game 7.

Thread
01-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Jax was gone before the playoffs began. We had TMac, we were set.

I know that answer, but, perhaps the lingering affects of that rage permeated the locker room for the duration. Just because Media doesn't shout it from the ramparts of the Alamo like they would from the Watts Towers doesn't mean it didn't happen like that, D.

DMC
01-04-2014, 11:24 AM
I know that answer, but, perhaps the lingering affects of that rage permeated the locker room for the duration. Just because Media doesn't shout it from the ramparts of the Alamo like they would from the Watts Towers doesn't mean it didn't happen like that, D.

If the Spurs went tits up in the 1st round like the Lakers did, perhaps. Going 12-2 pre-Finals doesn't point to any locker room issues.

Thread
01-04-2014, 11:27 AM
If the Spurs went tits up in the 1st round like the Lakers did, perhaps. Going 12-2 pre-Finals doesn't point to any locker room issues.

I know, I was just rousin' some rabble.

DMC
01-04-2014, 11:34 AM
I know, I was just rousin' some rabble.

A better one would have been: "and got 5 instead and got away from that one as well"